1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Ho-oh or Lugia?

Discussion in 'Pokémon Generation I & II Discussion' started by Haunter ゴースト, Oct 31, 2011.

?

Who is your favourite, Lugia or Ho-Oh?

1. Lugia

126 vote(s)
    64.6%
  2. Ho-oh

51 vote(s)
    26.2%
  3. Both

18 vote(s)
    9.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Haunter ゴースト

Haunter ゴースト Well-Known Member

Who was your favourite?

I could never decide and still can't today, these are the only duo I actually have trouble choosing who's my favourite haha.

They're both just as good.

2. Zazie

Zazie So 1991

Ho-oh. Sacred fire is a much cooler move than Aeroblast, plus I think Ho-oh looks prettier.

3. Assassin9399

Assassin9399 Wanna hug?

Lugia, Flying/Psychic is a superior typing to Fire/Flying. And Lugia just looks more awesome to me.

4. deoxysdude94

deoxysdude94 lost the game again

As cool as ho-oh is, Lugia is just epic...

5. Mr. Reloaded

Mr. Reloaded Git Gud

Sorry but Lugia's been epic since the 2nd Pokemon movie aired in the US.

6. Lorde

Lorde Banned

I've always liked Lugia more. I remember liking it since I watched the second Pokemon movie, and I wanted to capture it right away. I think it looks really cool, and while I also like Ho-Oh, I think Lugia's got it beat. Sadly, I only have one Lugia at the moment since most of my Generation 2 games died on me.

7. Minteh

Minteh It's so shiny!

Well I've always liked Lugia more so that's my answer. Don't get me wrong Ho-oh is still epic in its own way.

8. Tyranitarquake

Tyranitarquake HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!!

I've always favoured Lugia more because of his awesome design. I do like Ho-oh, just not as much as lugia.

9. Kalosian

Kalosian Never Say Forever

I have always liked Lugia better. It was the main reason to why I got Silver and not Gold. At that time, I didn't know it could be caught in both of them (and I still got Gold later on anyway). I think the second movie had a great impact on why I liked Lugia better when I was younger. Now I prefer it over Ho-oh for other reasons. But I like Ho-oh too, just not as much.

10. Haunter ゴースト

Haunter ゴースト Well-Known Member

See for me, I loved Movie 2, but I also liked Ash seeing Ho-oh on rare occasions.

I could never decide since they are two of the best legends.

11. Porgon-XYZ

Porgon-XYZ Wut are you saying?

I always found Lugia more appealing in looks and battle.(not really offensive, but a beast defensive)

12. Griff4815

Griff4815 No. 1 Grovyle Fan

I prefer Lugia. He's cooler and more dragon like. Dragons > Phoenixes.

13. Necro101

Necro101 Well-Known Member

I think Lugia is better it seems cooler and it beats Ho-oh because of his water moves.

14. muslera86

muslera86 Drew Fangirl<3

Lugia has always been my favorite out of those two. I think it looks more epic~

15. Roronoa Zoro

Roronoa Zoro Cracks begin to show

Lugia. I simply like its design more.

16. Larry

Larry Well-Known Member

Lugia just bevcause I got Silver first and I think it looks cooler.

17. Kutie Pie

Kutie Pie 桜咲くこの坂を今も上っている

It could be because I grew up with Silver, so I like Lugia the most. I never used Ho-oh a lot anyway, heck, I barely caught it before the battery died. Or was it when my brother "accidentally" started it over?

Anyway, Lugia is most likely to defeat Ho-oh if they were to get into a battle. I'd go with him than a rainbow turkey, sorry phoenix, any day.

18. Angeltripper

Angeltripper ♥ Ace ♥

lugia is the best bulk master I know, having lots of defenses and hp

19. Cometstarlight

Cometstarlight Race to the finish!

Lugia was and most always will be my favorite ever since I was like...wow, how long has it been since gen 2 came out? I find that now that I'm older, the rainbow colors of Ho-Oh are more appealing to me now, but I still like Lugia more

20. Shymain

Shymain Shaymin Lover

Ho-oh looks awesome, It has it's own signature attack, Sacred Fire. (Lugia doesn't, it has to use Hydro Pump) It is Fire type! And that is why its my Fave!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.