• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ho-oh or Lugia?

Who is your favourite, Lugia or Ho-Oh?

• Lugia

Votes: 126 64.6%
  • Ho-oh

Votes: 51 26.2%
  • Both

Votes: 18 9.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Haunter ゴースト

Who was your favourite?

I could never decide and still can't today, these are the only duo I actually have trouble choosing who's my favourite haha.

They're both just as good.

Assassin9399

Wanna hug?
Lugia, Flying/Psychic is a superior typing to Fire/Flying. And Lugia just looks more awesome to me.

deoxysdude94

Meme Historian
As cool as ho-oh is, Lugia is just epic...

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Sorry but Lugia's been epic since the 2nd Pokemon movie aired in the US.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I've always liked Lugia more. I remember liking it since I watched the second Pokemon movie, and I wanted to capture it right away. I think it looks really cool, and while I also like Ho-Oh, I think Lugia's got it beat. Sadly, I only have one Lugia at the moment since most of my Generation 2 games died on me.

Tyranitarquake

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!!
I've always favoured Lugia more because of his awesome design. I do like Ho-oh, just not as much as lugia.

Kalosian

So long
I have always liked Lugia better. It was the main reason to why I got Silver and not Gold. At that time, I didn't know it could be caught in both of them (and I still got Gold later on anyway). I think the second movie had a great impact on why I liked Lugia better when I was younger. Now I prefer it over Ho-oh for other reasons. But I like Ho-oh too, just not as much.

Porgon-XYZ

Wut are you saying?
I always found Lugia more appealing in looks and battle.(not really offensive, but a beast defensive)

muslera86

Drew Fangirl<3
Lugia has always been my favorite out of those two. I think it looks more epic~

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
It could be because I grew up with Silver, so I like Lugia the most. I never used Ho-oh a lot anyway, heck, I barely caught it before the battery died. Or was it when my brother "accidentally" started it over?

Anyway, Lugia is most likely to defeat Ho-oh if they were to get into a battle. I'd go with him than a rainbow turkey, sorry phoenix, any day.

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
Lugia was and most always will be my favorite ever since I was like...wow, how long has it been since gen 2 came out? I find that now that I'm older, the rainbow colors of Ho-Oh are more appealing to me now, but I still like Lugia more

Status
Not open for further replies.