• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ho-oh or Lugia?

Who is your favourite, Lugia or Ho-Oh?

• Lugia

Votes: 126 64.6%
  • Ho-oh

Votes: 51 26.2%
  • Both

Votes: 18 9.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquarelle

Staff member
Lugia. I love how it's a Flying and Psychic type, but can learn Hydro Pump (I always thought that was really cool).

But man, it was a b*tch to catch on Gold version.

Demonsead

Hoenn Challenger
Lugia, I like his design and his typing more.

Blue Snover

Cold as ice
I like Lugia personally, even though i never really used it.

UltimateVictini

DittoMustWinPrez ⌐_⌐
I like Ho-oh for some reason... although now I guess I like them equally, Ho-oh has always been my favorite of the two.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I like Ho-oh better.

Patwhit01

Ho-oh. I respect everyone's opinions, but I will admit. Lugia is too freaking overrated.
I just like Ho-Oh better.

~Sam~

Trader and Battler
lugia i have no reason as to why though

Vycksta

Larry said:
Lugia just because I got Silver first and I think it looks cooler.
Quoting this because that is pretty much my reasoning. I guess loving Aeroblast as a move helped too.

Sceptrigon

Armored Legend
In all honesty, I like both. I love birds and the sacredness of Ho-Oh, but I also love the dragon-like appearance and sea-relation of Lugia. But if I had to choose, it'd be Lugia.

Still, I voted for both on the poll.

Status
Not open for further replies.