• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ho-oh or Lugia?

Who is your favourite, Lugia or Ho-Oh?

• Lugia

Votes: 126 64.6%
  • Ho-oh

Votes: 51 26.2%
  • Both

Votes: 18 9.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Takashi-X-Manaka

JPN horror addict
Lugia became a instant favorite for me since I first watched Pokemon 2000 ("Pocket Monsters the Movie: Revelation Lugia" if your in Japan) in theaters as a kid when I was 6. If they included Ho-oh in the movie things would have been different but they couldn't because it is originally focused on Lugia only.

Weedy Spyze

I've always preferred Lugia out of the two, probably because Silver was my first game. I like them both, though.

Blackokami11

Lord of Shadows
If I had to chose between Gold/Silver I would always pick Silver, but between the legendarys, they are both just as good!

Roromiya

on hiatus
Lugia, its always been my favorite.

Draco.

Dragon Master.
in my own opinion i think lugia is cooler than ho-oh and i like lugia :9

miu miu

I like both of them but I prefer Ho-Oh ! It's so pretty *-* !! ~ きゃ~

Cutty

Forever now
I'm adding to the popularity of Lugia. I prefer Psychic over Fire type.

Nitocrys

Because I'm Happy.
Lugia Is very Defensive but can be pretty offensive as well, While Ho-oh is Very Offensive and doesn't take hits as well as Lugia (Ho-oh's 4x Rock weakness)

I would choose Lugia, but i voted for both on the poll.

Jaguartail

Ho-oh. I like its appearance and type better than Lugia's.

Status
Not open for further replies.