• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ho-oh or Lugia?

Who is your favourite, Lugia or Ho-Oh?

• Lugia

Votes: 126 64.6%
  • Ho-oh

Votes: 51 26.2%
  • Both

Votes: 18 9.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Swagsire

Lugia's the shizznit. Super beast and doesnt live in a tower! Qwaaaaa! ;195;

blackterminator3

Lugia has had me since the second movie.

Ho-Oh. I wish Ho-Oh got more attention. Lugia is the mascot of three games, Ho-Oh is only the mascot for two. Even, though I love the sea, and Lugia lives there. I love Ho-Oh to much. But, Lugia, is close behind.

Mew_is_awesome

shiny hunter
Lugia because of the second movie and the fact that I own a pokemon silver version only

iamUNOWN

Pokemon Breeder
Lugia no doubt! Lugia just looks awesome! but Ho-Oh does look awesome as a shiny.

Jinvaani

Lugia... there's something creepy and mysterious about lurking under the ocean... Not knowing what's underneath you...

LadyLady

omg Ho-oh! I lobe it's design, although I do really think that these two are the best legends ever created, their designs are just amazing tbh, not too over the top. Also I really like what Ho-oh is based off, so I think that helps

Lugia. Well, just look at my username..

soundxfury

Lugia! I've never used either in battle (I have a no legendaries rules), but Lugia is way cooler than Ho-Oh

Flandre

Fluffy Flareon
Ho-oh! Me and a friend had a battle, just Ho-oh vs. Lugia, EV'D, IV'D you name it, it was the first time I'd ever tried any of that and Ho-oh wiped the floor with Lugia, haha. I just think he's much more fun to use, but I'm giving Lugia another chance by playing through soul silver.

Proxima

Time Traveller
I cannot pick a favourite out of those two pokemon. Johto is my favourite region and the legendaries are astounding. It would kill me to pick between the majestic Lugia and the Awe-inspiring Ho-oh :D

TherianForm

King of TM87
I like both of them, but I definitely think Ho-oh wins!
He's really colourful and he has a good design, and I like his move Sacred Fire and his item :)

Status
Not open for further replies.