• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ho-oh or Lugia?

Who is your favourite, Lugia or Ho-Oh?

• Lugia

Votes: 126 64.6%
  • Ho-oh

Votes: 51 26.2%
  • Both

Votes: 18 9.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BIG MIKE

FIERCE DEITY
Ho-Oh all the way!

Nephilim

Muffin Button Master
Definitely gotta go Lugia. Dragons>Birds anyday!

silver_phoenix

Fluffy Pokemon Trainer
Definitely gotta go Lugia. Dragons>Birds anyday!

Lugia sort of looks like a Dragon but it's considered a bird. it is Flying Psychic type, ywt has water moves. isn't that weird? Anyway I chose Ho-Oh! SACRED FIRE!!!

MedicalSledgeHammer

AveragePokemonFan
I like Lugia. My first Pokemon game was Pokemon Silver, so Lugia will always be the best to me, for that reason mainly.
But it's not the only reason.

Thomas Elliot

I AM HUSH
It always has been Lugia for me. I bought Pokemon Silver specifically for Lugia, I stuck with Soul Silver for Lugia. I have always liked the color Silver more than Gold (Huge San Antonio Spurs fan here btw). It just looked cooler, did cooler things in my mind.
Plus when Ho-Oh came out I remember thinking it was so incredibly ugly, and it looked like a Phoenix to me. I already had a Phoenix, it was called Moltres. So I went with what was fresh and new, and popular at the time incidentally.

Xerneltal

Sonic aficionado
I used to prefer Lugia, but Ho-oh has really grown on me lately. To be honest, I can't decide. Lugia could easily win in a battle against Ho-oh if it has Water-type moves, though.

Cressy

I love Lugia. But i want Ho-Oh since ive never used it o.o

*~Silver*~

Hmm... Probably Lugia for me... I liked that it seemed to be kind of a leader to Moltress, Zapdos, and Articuno as well as it's awesome design.

It's weird though because I usually prefer Fire Types, but whatever. xD

~CallOfTheIndie~

Now on vinyl
My first game was Silver, but I've always liked Ho-oh. I remember seeing his GSC game sprite in the guide book as a kid and thinking it's way cooler than Lugia. Then seeing his 3D sprite in Stadium 2 and Colosseum made me instantly prefer him over Lugia.

John Wallrein

I am the walrein
Lugia. Ever since the movie with Lugia and the 3 Kanto legendary birds I've loved it and thought it was a really cool pokemon.

Aleh

«Last Hope»
Lugia is simply amazing, it's the best legendary Pokémon they could make.
Aeroblast looks cooler than Sacred Fire too. Ahah, when I got Gold I didn't even know I could still catch it, I realized that years later!

Dragonquester

Fear the dragon
Lugia is just cooler. I also think it has a way better moveset. Also, in generation 6, Lugia should be water/psychic/dragon/flying!

Skytorn

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ вuttєrflч!
Ho-oh. I like Phoenix's. Yes, that is my best reason...

blastaero

This is such an easy choice for me, Lugia all the way. Hence my name (and former name, used to be Aeroblast on here way back when GSC first came out, but no idea what my password is 8+ years later)

Lugia was my favorite pokemon next to the 3 kanto starters when I was young. The design was just too cool, the front sprite of Lugia in Silver was just... perfect, Aeroblast was just too cool in GSC. Lugia was the first pokemon I ever trained to level 100, and also my first ever shiny pokemon (besides red gyrados).

Lugia will forever have a place as my favorite pokemon, even if it were weak with useless stats.

Status
Not open for further replies.