• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ho-oh or Lugia?

Who is your favourite, Lugia or Ho-Oh?

• Lugia

Votes: 126 64.6%
  • Ho-oh

Votes: 51 26.2%
  • Both

Votes: 18 9.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mega Typhlosion

Tough choice, but I have to go for Lugia. Makes me remember when I played Silver for the first time... good memories. SoulSilver could not capture the soul the original Silver had.

GoldenHouou

antagoonist
Ho-Oh. Definitely. Lugia can't even hope to compare.

White_Roar~

Mother Monster
I chose Ho-Oh.

I think Ho-Oh is better because of it's design, moves, and most definitely stats.

But Lugia is SUPER close.

Wolveram

Vogelfänger
Definitely Ho-Oh. It looks cooler, has a similar move pool to Lugia, but it also has fewer weaknesses and an awesome Attack stat. Plus, I collect them and have way too many XD.

Lulu_used_SunnyDay

Petal Blizzard
Ho-oh, defenetely.
It's better than Lugia in just about everything: stats, moves, remade-battle music, and most of all design.

Bananarama

The light is coming
See the rainbow, use the rainbow, win with the rainbow.

Ho-oh can destroy that strangely-typed sea serpent any day. ;225;

Ropav

Howls of Loneliness
well ho-oh has the better battle music in heart gold
but lugia is way cooler than some fruity RAINBOW pokemon.

Couldn't agree more. I like lugia better because it just is cooler to me.

Ditto B1tch

Both are great Pokemon, but if you ask me to choose one, I'd pick up Ho-oh.

It's an amazing Pokemon in my view, and his Sacred Ash is much more cool than Lugia's Aeroblast.

Last edited:

Catorpie

Cat or pie?
Ho-oh, but I would choose lugia because I like ho-oh 1000x more.

Say whaaaaaaat?!

No, i say this because if you pick up silver or soul silver, you can get lugia, which is very good anyway, and then you get ho oh, the most awesome one ever, at level 70 after beating the elite for as sort of an ultimate final boss. that is the best way, imo, to experience ho-oh.

Status
Not open for further replies.