• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ho-oh

Did Ash ever see Ho-oh after the first episode?And besides the one before they go to Houen? I always thought it was cool to introduce a pokemon such as Ho-oh on the first when they probably haven't even thought of the 2nd gen.

Satoshi

リーリエの為に戦ってるトレーナー
Yeah, if you mean the episode where Ash sees a tablet of it in the original Tin Tower and the one where Eusine shows him a book with its picture of it. If not, then no. Ash never saw it in person between the beginning of his journey in Kanto to the end of his journey in Jouto.

Last edited:
C

charizard101

i was wondering about this also. When do you think ash will encounter a Ho-oh, and will it be a movie or on tv, another question is will it be in Hoen or maybe in the new region associated with diamond and pearl?

Didn't Satoshi go to Hoenn looking for Houoh? I could have sworn he said something like "I know where he's going...he's going to the Hoenn region"

My GOD was Satoshi wrong.

DKzM0mA

Bring it.
No, I think he just said Ho-oh was headed in that direction, and after realizing it was in the direction of Hoenn, Ash decided he would go there I think. And I think Ho-oh did pass through there, just it was long gone by the time he arrived... And no besides the tablets....no

G

Geki

Ash saw Ho-Oh in the first episode, and before he left for Hoenn. I hope he sees it again before he leaves for D/P region.

Dragonking

I believe Ash takes it as Ho-oh is his guide and whereever Ho-oh leads him, he will follow.

Freedom

Pokeman
He might see it again but trusting the writers, they probably intentionally forgot about it like the gsball. :(

Kez

Hoenn Champion
I also thought that that pokemon ash saw innthe first episode was Ho-oh. I mean, it even looks like it, and it was a rainbow bird like Ho-oh is. I always thought that he had seen it twice.

He did see it twice once on first episode and the episode before Hoenn(sp?) Alone!