• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ho-oh

Heliotrope

it shone! ^_^
I'm planning on trying to get Ho-oh later on today, so I wanted someone to answer a few questions for me.

1: Do you have to complete the battle mountain in one go, or could you, for example, save in the break room and then continue at a later time? (because I know you can do this when trying to get the G/S/C starters in XD).

2: Does the game save right after the 100th battle? Or if you find out your Ho-oh doesn't have a good nature, can you reset and return to the last point you saved it at?

I hope you can help me. ^_^

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
I can awnser your 2nd question. Yes it does save after the 100th battle. So you can't reset if you don't get the nature that you want. You are stuck with whatever nature you get.

IcyKerpymon

Lan challenges you!
1- You can save in the middle and CONTINUE in colosseum mode
2- You'll get Ho-oh and it'll be saved, so you must have soooo much luck to get a good nature mine has a bold nature :(

Shiny Crobat

1: Yes
2: no

Heliotrope

it shone! ^_^
Thanks for your answers.

I don't have much luck with natures. For example, the last two Pokemon I purified: Shuckle - modest nature. Raikou - Adamant nature. >_>

Urg, why couldn't their natures have been the other way around?