• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hobbies!

julabard

I listen to and collect Punk records.
And I read comics sometimes. And watch Star Trek a lot.

Garbodor.

Whenever it rains, I will randomly go out and start walking in it :D
Also I used to wear my glasses upside down till I was told the right and left glass are different so I could be effecting my eyes :D

Last edited:

Garbodor.

Does that count as a hobby? & if it's just, pouring, like cats & dogs, you still go walking in it?

I count as hobby since I would do it everyday if it rained everyday, since I can't control how much it rains then I will just do it whenever it does.
Regarding cats& dogs, yes, I especially love heavy rains. For some reason, walking in the rain focuses my mind very well and it takes any stress I have away. Feels like it washes all the stress away.

Marco The Phoenix

Y Yes, I Watch Anime
I count as hobby since I would do it everyday if it rained everyday, since I can't control how much it rains then I will just do it whenever it does.
Regarding cats& dogs, yes, I especially love heavy rains. For some reason, walking in the rain focuses my mind very well and it takes any stress I have away. Feels like it washes all the stress away.

So, you have a special rain suit or something ha. A specific set of clothes for whenever it rains or you just don't care about being soaking wet?

Marco The Phoenix

Y Yes, I Watch Anime
Nope :D I just walk out in normal non-waterproof clothing ha ha.

You're most likely the only person that's doing it when it happens where you are though. People would see you & think that's strange because usually people try to AVOID getting in the rain. Just out there by yourself..... not too self conscious I see.

Garbodor.

You're most likely the only person that's doing it when it happens where you are though. People would see you & think that's strange because usually people try to AVOID getting in the rain. Just out there by yourself..... not too self conscious I see.

Yes,I don't really get affected by what others think. One of the thing I like about rain is also how people avoid it, I get the chance to have a walk and everything seems quite and calm. On the other hand, I avoid the sun ha ha ha.

TanBun

I'm back :3
I am a kaninhopper.... It's hopping with rabbits like this:
Untitled.jpg
It's not my picture.[/SIZE
I don't do it with a harness though but with a biking pump. they run after it

AuroriumX

The Interceptor
I used to drive RC-cars for 7 years or so but haven't touched those in over a year. I really should get back into it though.

I also play badminton occasionally and I love to tinker with real cars as well.

Jessie_James

I have returned!
I'm into Perler Bead Sprites making with Fuse/Perler Beads which ever you wanna calm em...check out my deviant art (LadyJirachi) to see some completions...

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
I play tons of Basketball, from playing pick up games to just shooting my ball around by myself. I also like to go for runs and ride bikes. I love staying in shape. I also like to collect trading cards such as football, basketball, and Pokemon cards.

I love music alot, but I am rubbish at any instrument I have tried my hand at (recorder, tin whistle, keyboard, guitar). I like to play video games, listen to music and sometimes even sing. Then theres the ones like most people, i love television and sleeping.
My favorite sports/physical hobbies include darts, snooker/pool, gaelic football/soccer, weightlifting and sometimes I cycle. My strangest hobby isprobably collecting lego minifigures.

Archangel Azazel

Fallen Angel
Might not be a weird hobby, but I like writing, drawing, reading and writing. Also gaming XD

I used to go to the park to play Volleyball every single night. Never missed a night to play XP

I also started collecting keychains and pin buttons as hobbies <.>

oarfish

#1 Lanturn Owner
I enjoy reading and writing. I typically read complex physics and psychology books, although I have been too busy writing lately.
I completed my first novel earlier this summer, and am planning on getting it published. I have also already begun on a sequel, which should not take much more time.

MasterLucario

No life till leather
I'm kind of a fitness nut. I've been a dedicated long distance runner for the past 4 years, an I'm doing Army ROTC at college, so I've picked up weightlifting to get me in more balanced shape. But my hobby at this point is cliff jumping. My buddies and I load up in a RAV4 and drive an hour to a 50ft cliff to jump. We party there all day, and visit a neighboring town at night and sample the food and night life! I love summer!