• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hobbies!

Akwakwak

I'm hungry
I like to play video games (duh), sports mostly basketball, soccer and football, play the piano, play the guitar and slap the bass, I am a huge movie fanatic so I enjoy going to the movie theater alot, comics are great, chess, I work out for fun aaaaaand I like to fix cars on my spare time.

I like writing (stories and poetry), blogging, creating artwork (web graphics and sometimes traditional drawings), listening to music, reading, playing video games, walking, and learning languages (I'm currently focusing on Japanese right now).

xEryChan

Demon Child
I've actually learning how to crochet lately and I would definitely consider that a hobby. I also like reading, writing, etc.

Etsumi-chan-san

I love cute Pokemon!
I ride horses! Anyone else an equestrian? :)

SailorSketch

Pixel Mage
Aside from the usual like video games, writing, reading, etc. I really only have a few unusual hobbies, for instance sculpture and clay modeling, and I often enjoy tea connoisseurship.

I'll try my hand a many different things, but they don't usually turn into hobbies, like flower arranging and tee shirt painting.

Last edited:

Harmonie

♫ Ad vivere
Playing the bassoon. And the tenor saxophone and oboe once I'm able to learn them better. Photography, watching cartoons/anime, internet forums, and sometimes PhotoShop (like for signature banners).

Zima

Attracting Shinies
If shiny hunting is considered a hobby, it's definitely that. If not, I'd say woodturning and drawing are my others.

-Nator-

Is it odd that I like taking solitary walks late at night?
I feel I'm the only person in my town who does this. Everyone else either takes walks in broad daylight or has a companion of sorts.

ven?

Kanto Region Champ
^nope I think what you do is normal, I walk when I can whenever I can, sometimes late at night, sometimes mid day, always alone because I walk for 3-4 hours straight.

My future is a whirlwind therefore I draw/draw comics, cosplay, collect pokemon cards/pokemon for teams on X and CDs, Research stuff, a lot of stuff.

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
BNator, I take walks at night all the time, too.

I have a lot of outdoor hobbies! I love camping and hiking, and I'm a certified kayak/canoe instructor and archery instructor. I birdwatch, too, and I can identify hundreds of birds in the Southeast United States. I also turn pens on a lathe occasionally, and I draw.

eiger

Shiny Hunter
-Gym
-Music (metal)
-Snowboarding/skiing in winter
-Reading (Classics & Stephen King)
-My weirdest hobby: Pokémon

Ace Of Keys

Me and My sketch pad
i enjoy articulating my thoughts and experiences on paper or writing in journals, drawing, then uploading the pics to art sites or FB and playing video games ;)

lokistarwind

Let's Player
I make let's play youtube videos in my spare time. I have gotten quite good and have had some well known lp'ers acknowledge me whether it is good or bad. In honesty, I really don't care about big name lp'ers, but it is fun to mess with some of them.

好きなぼうし

it's my favorite
not really a hobby but I study Japanese in my spare time. I like it because it's a challenge and may have real world value one day.