• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hocus Pokémon! (243)

Tadashi

kiss my greens
One of my favorite episodes ever, no lie. Lily was utterly hilarious, and the idea of "magic" in Pokemon is hardly ever touched on XD (The only "magic" we ever get to see is multiple electric shocks & falls suffered by both Ash & Team Rocket... and somehow surviving to see another day.)

Obviously, the best part was Ash being turned into a Pikachu ^______^ LONG LIVE ASHACHU!!! Those writers need to bring that back!! D:

pokemon fan 132

This was definitely one of better Johto fillers without a doubt.The whole idea of Ash turning in pikachu was hilarious and unique.I really didnt expected that this is going to happen,and i love the concept of using magic in pokemon.I always wondered if that spell for reading pokemon mind is working.

Lily was interesting and whole episode was refreshing and entertaining to watch.

Last edited:

Mela

pasbl. newbie
Ashachu !!! One of the most infamous episodes, I love Lily she was so cool.

PokemonTrainerLisa

Veronica Taylor fan
Hehe. I don't think anyone expected to see an ending like that! It's so unique! XD

Ashachu is so cute!! :D And he makes the ending of "Hocus Pokemon" one of the BEST episode endings ever. x3

Hibachi

Grass Pokemon Expert
I thought the idea of Pokemon magic was great. I enjoyed seeing Ash, Misty, Brock, and Lily go around collecting ingredients for the potion. However, I think the Aipom that just happened to show up was a little to much of a coincidence. I also enjoyed seeing Jessie, James, and Meowth try to get Aipom to cry. I never expected Ash to be transformed into a Pikachu though.

I noticed that when Ash was a Pikachu and he told Pikachu, Togepi, and Murkrow to come over and play, that it then cuts to a scene and Misty is still holding Togepi even though they just showed it playing with Ashachu.

CliveKoopa

This is one of my favourite episodes of the series. Something I've always wondered is about the alleged special episode of "Pikachu Times Two" what follows this according to Pokemopolis. I have looked all over the web for this and I can't find it anywhere. Does this episode even exist? The episode guide for this looks awesome as it has Ash as Pikachu for the entire episode. Bulbapedia and Serebii.net doesn't list this episode at all and Pokemopolis is the only site what I have seen that has this listed.

Last edited:
After Ash turned into a Pikachu, I wonder if it would have been possible for someone to catch him before he changed back. Technically, he was now a pokemon with no trainer. I wonder what happened to his pokemon when he transformed; I know that they never worry about things like what happen to the clothes at these times, but the pokemon were in their pokeballs when he transformed. If the pokeballs vanish while occupied, what happens to the pokemon?

Surfer_Dude

Aspiring Guitarist
Hahahahaaha ash gets turned into a pikachu :)

Also the witch's english accent was pretty kewl

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Ash transforming into a Pikachu was great and it was the highlight of this magic-themed episode. I wanted it to last but alas. Besides the hocus pocus magic tricks used by the COTD, it was bland. Not much except a few a little magic tricks to please the audience. At least it was a fresh concept. 5/10.

Last edited:

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
It was very funny when Ash transformed into a Pikachu.

And Lily was very smart.. 7/10

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
This is one of those funny episodes, Pity they didn't have Ash as a Pikachu for one more episode, it would have been an interesting filler much more then despite some of those.
What accent does Lily have anyway? British? It was funny how she chased after Meowth to get dirt from his claws.

Hikari Paradise

Forever Alone
Ashkachu was so cute. I just wish it would have lasted a bit longer.

G50

No longer posting
This episode was ok... It was the better of the 2 main Murkrow episodes for me. It was hilarious when Ash was accidentally turned into a Pikachu. This episode does remind me of Harry Potter with the potions and stuff. It was cool seeing Parasect again. Didn't really like the Spell Chants used.

30/100

TheEpicGoomba

This episode was so cool. Cool to see a trained Murkrok and to see Parasect. I love Ashachu so much. wish it would've lasted longer.

10/10

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
This is my all time favorite episode on my all time favorite season even ^^

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
It was cool at the end where Ash turned into a Pikachu.
My favorite part was where Lily called Meowth cute.