• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hoenn Alone! (276)

Hibachi

Grass Pokemon Expert
I thought this was a good episode. I am glad Ash was able to find Pikachu in the ship. It's too bad though that Arbpk's acid created a hole in the tank. Luckily Pikachu ended up with Meowth instead of Jessie and James. I liked how Pikachu stood up against all of the Haunter for all of the Rattatas, Pidgeys, and Oddishs. I'm glad Ash saved Pikachu in the end, and was able to make it back onto the ship. Poor Pikachu though, I hope it will get better soon.

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
It was sad when Pikachu become ill.

And i loved to see some pokemon from Hoenn.

3/10

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Lol a pun on Home Alone for the title. Well this was certainly an interesting little Filler featuring Pikachu and Meowth most of all. Seeing Ash splashing around in a pool then enjoying a nice tan was something I hadn't expected seeing. Then when he settles down, Team Rocket makes yet another Pikachu capture attempt and they hide in a storage room. Too bad once again, they were caught again by Ash and the sailor Ash met before.

I hate how things got crazy once they reached that small port area. Meowth and Pikachu getting seperated from Team Rocket and ending up together was cute though. Reminded me of that Orange League episode where they were tide together. The part where Pikachu protects Meowth from Haunter's Night Shade only made me happier. Though Night Shade shouldn't have affected Meowth anyway. I thought it was weird that so many Pokemon like Oddish and Pidgey lived in a port, it didn't make mush sense.

Pikachu getting caught by Team Rocket's magnet machine was a bad situation, that wouldn't be resolved completely until the next episode, but it was nice to see Ash finally meet up with his Pikachu again. It was fun seeing the other Pokemon trying to help Pikachu out. This episode ended on a cliffhanger with Pikachu still sick, which is probably the most intense scene in the whole episode. An ok Filler I suppose. 5/10

saar

Shiny Flygon
The first episode of Hoenn. Every time a new generation begins, I'm happy. TR usually came after Ash and Pikachu, which caused Ash troubles.

G50

No longer posting
This episode was ok... It was interesting to see Ash and Pikachu together just the 2 of them, and then Ash tries to call on his Pokemon for help even though he no longer has them with him. It was sad to see Pikachu so sick at the end of this episode after the magnetic machine affected him. Ash's Hoenn outfit is very cool.

20/100

firestar319

The Marauder
I really liked the transition made from Johto to Hoenn. The fact that this episode was mainly just Ash and Pikachu heading to Hoenn. And that cliffhanger ant the end with Pikachu's illness. It was an awesome episode to watch

8/10

Blessed

The first Original Series episode without Misty... It's horrible... However, seeing Pikachu end up with Meowth was nice. But still 1/10, for being the first post-Misty episode!

So sad, & this episode wasn't even good. another pikachu & meowth episode when there was already one in the OI lol. WE LOVE MISTY & SHE IS IRREPLACABLE.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
So sad, & this episode wasn't even good. another pikachu & meowth episode when there was already one in the OI lol. WE LOVE MISTY & SHE IS IRREPLACABLE.

It was nice to have an episode with Ash traveling by himself. As for being I irreplaceable then why are there 3 girls in her place?

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
Seeing Ash alone was kind of nice for a while. I'm glad May was introduced later on. I always loved the Hoeen saga. it was funny and interesting most of the time. Mostly because of Contests and because of Ash's outfit.

Last edited:
No matter how many girls come into pokemon Misty will always be my favorite!

I totally agree. She got three replacements, and none of them was equally good or better than Misty, she was too good to be able to get a good replacement. Which means Misty is irreplacable, you are totally right! Misty is awesome, unlike May, Dawn and Iris.

I know right? Gary travels by himself, Ash should do the same.

No, Ash should travel with Misty and Brock, and no one else. Original Trio for life!

Blessed

I totally agree. She got three replacements, and none of them was equally good or better than Misty, she was too good to be able to get a good replacement. Which means Misty is irreplacable, you are totally right! Misty is awesome, unlike May, Dawn and Iris.!

Thanks so much!! I totally agree I LOVE Misty, All of the girls that replaced Misty never "replaced" Misty. Thats a fact. That's why I say she's irreplacable.

No, Ash should travel with Misty and Brock, and no one else. Original Trio for life!

Aw I agree, OS forever <3

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Thanks so much!! I totally agree I LOVE Misty, All of the girls that replaced Misty never "replaced" Misty. Thats a fact. That's why I say she's irreplacable.

But they essentially did replace Misty, which is why Misty isn't in the show anymore. And their popularity in the fandom shows that most people aren't obsessed with one particular character.

You don't have to thank me for that, I totally agree with you. Misty is indeed irreplacable.

Aw I agree, OS forever <3

And you are 100% right. Original Series-loving, PokeShipping Misty fans who prefer Brock over Cilan unite!

But they essentially did replace Misty, which is why Misty isn't in the show anymore.

That doesn't mean Misty can't be irreplacable. Literally speaking, she can be and was replaced, but her replacements weren't as good as her. At least, that's my opinion and Angel's opinion. It's all up to opinion, there is no fact about who the best PokeGirl is.

And their popularity in the fandom shows that most people aren't obsessed with one particular character.

That doesn't change the fact that Misty is still popular, that she still has fans and that many people want her back as a main character. I know that won't happen, but that doesn't keep me from having (unrealistic) dreams.

Last edited:

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
I agree this ep itself was pretty boring. I don't know why they ended the original series on a boring filler story about Pikachu and Meowth befriending wild Pokemon from a group of Haunter.

Blessed

But they essentially did replace Misty, which is why Misty isn't in the show anymore. And their popularity in the fandom shows that most people aren't obsessed with one particular character.

What eva Cybz. like I said the gurls who replaced her didn't actually replace the character who she was and what she brought/contributed to the show.

You don't have to thank me for that, I totally agree with you. Misty is indeed irreplacable.

And you are 100% right. Original Series-loving, PokeShipping Misty fans who prefer Brock over Cilan unite!

That doesn't mean Misty can't be irreplacable. Literally speaking, she can be and was replaced, but her replacements weren't as good as her. At least, that's my opinion and Angel's opinion. It's all up to opinion, there is no fact about who the best PokeGirl is.

That doesn't change the fact that Misty is still popular, that she still has fans and that many people want her back as a main character. I know that won't happen, but that doesn't keep me from having (unrealistic) dreams.

Thank you! very much. Glad we agree our gurl is irreplacable. Misty brought something to the table that obviously no other character did. When you have people who say they would start watching the show again if Misty returned, you know she did her part, and you know her part wasn't a nuisance.

Last edited:

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Thank you! very much. Glad we agree our gurl is irreplacable. Misty brought something to the table that obviously no other character did. When you have people who say they would start watching the show again if Misty returned, you know she did her part, and you know her part wasn't a nuisance.

That's because some people only watched the show for Misty. If that's why they watched, then they clearly had no idea what the anime was about.

I actually wish there were more episodes at the end of Johto with Ash traveling alone for a while, like maybe 5 episodes of just training at Pallet or something before he headed off to Hoenn.