• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hoenn Apocalypse

legnak

Alvion Region it is!
"Uh, Titan? I'm stumped, they evolve by trading right? Do you want to trade for my Sandshrew and trade back so he'll be stronger?" Timothy asked as he held up his Sandshrew.
"San san Shwoo." Sandshrew said trying to reach for Aron.

BlazikenBlitz

Blaziken Ninja
"Sure Man!" Mike said enthusiastically.
"Hope nothing goes wrong....." Mike thought, doing the simple thing of giving Tim the pokeball and taking it back.
Soon Enough, Titan Came out of his pokeball and a bright light shone around him.
"COOOOL!" Said Mike as he called back his new Machamp.

legnak

Alvion Region it is!
"There, now he looks cool, and packs a punch!" Timothy said picking Sandshrew and Aron up.
"Sorry shockwave, I'd hold you too but my hands are full."
"Aro Aro!" Aron squeaked as started looking at the Volcano.
"Wanna go up there?" Tim asked Mike sarcastically.

BlazikenBlitz

Blaziken Ninja
"I don't know...." Mike said jokingly, Thinking of going to fallarbor soon.
"Hey Tim, We gonna go to fallarbor or what?" Mike said impatiently.
"Hey, Titan, Could you carry Sparky and Pow? I think they've been itching for a ride somewhere." Mike said.
"Tim, Who was that guy you battled way back at Slateport?" Mike Asked.

BlazikenBlitz

Blaziken Ninja
"Hmm...If I choose Desert, I have the chance of catching a pokemon I want, But wasting my final pokeball....WAIT!" Mike thought to himself.

"Tim, could I have That pokeball I gave you, If so, then Desert. If not, Then Volcano."

"Perfect! I don't have to waste my final pokeball either way! Genious!" Mike thought.

legnak

Alvion Region it is!
"sure, here ya go." Timothy said, giving back Mikes pokeball.
"Sand." Sandshrew said, climbing on to Timothy's shoulder.
"Alright, lets do it."
"Magneton." Shockwave Moaned
"Aro." Aron said as he jumped off.

BlazikenBlitz

Blaziken Ninja
"Okay, Tim, thanks. I didn't want to waste my final pokeball, so I needed a pokeball to catch this." Mike pointed at a Trapinch.

"Titan use Karate Chop!" Mike shouted.

The Karate Chop doing Massive damage, was enough for, when Mike threw the pokeball, it was 1-2-3-Caught without much effort.

"I'm going to name it Sand Trap." Mike decided.

legnak

Alvion Region it is!
"Eh, I think I have enough pokemon right this second." Timothy said as Aron started walking off towards some cactus.
"Ao!" Aron yelped as a cacnea wacked him across the face.
"What is that?" Timothy asked Mike as the Cacnea took another swing at Aron, this time missing.
"A A!" Aron said as he walked back to Timothy.
"Nah, let's just leave him or her." Timothy said.
"Shwoo, Shwoo." Sandshrew said as she climbed down Timothys arm.

BlazikenBlitz

Blaziken Ninja
"Yeah, Tim, It's just that there were so many pokemon I wanted around here." Mike said, a little tired sounding.

"Hey, Tim, I need a nap. All this pokemon catching has gotten me tired." Mike said, now yawning.

Mike fell asleep as all his pokemon snuggled around him.

IatosHaunted

THE GREAT RETURN
Can you guys stop posting for a while? At this point you're farther in time than the other group(and your fellow slateport arrive-ees), and we need to catch up.

IatosHaunted

THE GREAT RETURN
I'll VM you both. I'd just like to give the others from your boat to get a chance to get farther, as you are. Also, Drinkwaterlaura, based on what I messaged you about I'd like to omit the existence of your shiny Machoke.

Floorman

Creeping On Le Floor
He continued to scour the undergrowth. "Come on, there has to be food somewhere!" He shouted in dismay, as he continued looking, finding what looked to be an Oran berry bush. It had a few blue berries that were round. "Perfect!" He picked the five that were on the bush, and walked back towards Ante. "Here you go!" He tossed two to the bird, each head getting one.

legnak

Alvion Region it is!
(ooc: I'm sorry everyone about the endless posts, please forgive me... :( I'm going back to this post... )

(IatiosHaunted, I sent you a PM earlier, could yo tell me yes or no about it when you get a chance?)

"Aron, use mud slap, Shockwave use your magnets to close them together!" Timothy shouted as Shockwave got out of Timothy's backpack.

"Mite." Shockwave groaned as all the other magnemite started being attracted towards it.

As soon as two Magnemite attached to Shockwave they started glowing in a bright white light.

"What the hell?" Timothy said in a confused tone of voice.

"MagneMagneton!" the three Magnemite Moaned i unision after the light faded, and Shockwave was the one on the top.

"Aro!" Aron shouted as Shockwave and the other two made a large blueish-white sphere around them and charged at the other close group of Magnemite.

"Did, did he just evolve?" Timothy asked Mike as the other group of Magnemite (I hope you all realize its a Magneton right?) fell to the ground.

"Magnemagneton! Magneton." The trio said as it started hovering back to Timothy.

"Jeez, I think it did evolve, Its saying 'Magneton' instead of Magnemite."

Another group of Magnemite arrived, with another Magneton.

"This isn't good." Timothy sighed as the other magneton started shaking around and shortly after, started raining.

"Rain dance? that must mean it was owned before. Shockwave, Hit it with what you guys got!" Timothy shouted.

"Magne...Ton!" Shockwave shouted as it started shocking all the Magnemites and the Magneton in the area from all seven magnets.

"wait, that one magnemite on Shockwave has, wait, he's holding on to it. but why are his magnets faded, there's no color to them at all, Mike, do you see that?" Timothy said as he pointed at the bottom right Magnemite on Shockwave.

"Ro." Aron said as he jumped onto a magnemite, tackling it to the ground rather playfully.

"Aron, they're not playing, they're trying to hurt you... crap!" Timothy said as Aron got flung into a tree by the wild magneton.

"A! Rrrr." Aron shouted as he hit the tree and bounced off and stumbled back to the battle.

"Aron, come back."

'Holy hell, these guys are freakin' vicious. Why isn't Shockwave like that?' Timothy thought as he picked up his static charged Aron, which made his Hair stand on end.

Aron just sighed as he looked at Shockwave taking on multiple Magnemite along with Mike's Makuhita and Electrike.

"Aron, Aro aro aro." Aron said as he tried jumping off Timothy.

"No, I don't want to lose you, you and shockwave are my only friends." Timothy said trying to keep a hold on Aron, which Aron broke free of.

"Rrrr. Aron! Aron! A A A!" Aron started shouting as Shockwave picked him up and started flinging him into other Magnemite.

"Aro." Aron said as he jumped back to Shockwave, who did it again.

"Ton... Mag." Shockwave said in its highly electronic voice as it dropped Aron and slammed the other Magneton into a nearby tree, leaving an indent of the Wild Magneton.

"Okay guys I think they've had enough... god damn, Aron, where the heck did that come from? that was good, you should have done that to that kid's Makuhita. You two, don't go out there unless Mikes team needs help, but it looks like they're handling well." Timothy said as he pulled out Shockwave's pokeball to retreat him.

"Ton..." Shockwave Right before he went inside.

"Looks like we have an Irreplacable partner, right Aron?" Timothy said as he put the ball back.

"A ro." Aron said in agreement.