• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hoenn confirmed?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chidori__O

This is a fun game I played with friends irl. Here are the rules:

1. Follow all the usual forum rules
2. The first poster (me in this case) states how HOENN remakes are confirmed.
3. The next poster states 'Hoenn confirmed' or Hoenn not confirmed because (insert explanation here).

Example:
Hoenn is confirmed because it has 5 letters in it and we just finished 5th gen.

Next Poster: Hoenn confirmed.
Hoenn is confirmed because they've already done Kanto and Johto remakes.

Next Poster: This doesn't prove Hoenn is coming because they haven't made an announcement for it yet.
Hoenn is confirmed because Torchic got a mega evolution.

If there is a problem such as you don't understand the rules feel free to PM/VM for a more in depth explanation. Also X and Y spoilers are in effect so try to use spoiler boxes if it involves X and Y or choose a different explanation.

(since you didn't put an official proof I'll use the last example) Hardly confirmed. Hoenn gave Marill/Wobby and only Marill/Wobby preevos and then a Kanto game came out.

Hoenn confirmed because in the most recent gen we had a Dream World and in Hoenn some random scientist said something about seeing pokemon's dreams.

Chidori__O

(Whoops, forgot an example D: Thanks for helping that out lol)

This doesn't prove Hoenn is here because you didn't provide screenshots

Hoenn confirmed because X and Y came out October 12th and Emerald came out on October 21 in Europe.

WizardTrubbish

much more beastly
Hoenn not confirmed because I am not European so I don't care what they think

Hoenn confirmed because there's a thread on Serebii title "Hoenn confirmed" here

Confirmed because Hoenn confir-ception.

Hoenn confirmed because 3+8+6 adds up to merely one more than 7+1+8. (17 and 16 respectively)

fenniken

fire master
Why do you guys want a remake!!!

WizardTrubbish

much more beastly
Hoenn confirmed because math

Hoenn confirmed because Fenniken is a spamming *******

Canada

Banned
Not confirmed. I don't trust your word WT, you might be one of those mean oracles that enjoy other people's pain.

Hoenn confirmed because I saw it myself

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
Not confirmed b/c we're gonna need pictures

Hoenn confirmed because a TON of NPCs in X and Y talk about Hoenn all the time.

WizardTrubbish

much more beastly
Screw the NPCs, it isn't confirmes

Not confirmed. I don't trust your word WT, you might be one of those mean oracles that enjoy other people's pain.

You know too much

Confirmed because Sling knows too much

WizardTrubbish

much more beastly
No, I already said that

Hoenn confirmed because I know who Sling is and that's really all that matters

Not confirmed because Sling is currently making a Sinnoh remake (you may not know it, but you are)

Hoenn confirmed because you get the Kanto starters as a part of the storyline. The last main games where this happened were FRLG, which were in gen 3 with the Hoenn games.

WizardTrubbish

much more beastly
Hoenn not confirmed because you got Kanto starters in HGSS too

Hoenn confirmed because if it wasn't why would I bother to post in this thread?

Canada

Banned
Hoenn confirmed, WT speaks the truth

Hoenn confirmed because a bird told me

WizardTrubbish

much more beastly
Not confirmed because bird lie

Henn confirmed because another bird swore on a stack of bibles and told me

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Not confirmed because the bible lies! Oh.. and birds don't talk..

Herrn cnferrnd because there are leaves in Violas gym With dewdrops, just like in the RSE intros

Status
Not open for further replies.