• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hoenn confirmed?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not confirmed because they will just skip to Gen 4.

Hoenn confirmed because Red, Green, and Blue motifs are EVERYWHERE.

TheASC

Master of Mastering
Not confirmed because irrelevancy

Brigette is in pokemon bank

Mr Spaz

Loading title. Please wait.
We'll we ain't getting them til gen VII
Hoenn confirmed because Mega Shedinja gets 2 HP

Hoenn not confirmed because it will take more than 1Hp to save him.

Hoenn confirmed because it's been over 10 years since Ruby/Sapphire

Not confirmed, by that logic, pokemon origin = MOAR REMAKES

Confirmed just cos everyone wants it

They're OP too (and don't get me started on mega Mewtwo...)

TTar and Garchomp are nowhere near OP. I don't think you understand the term 'OP'.

Sephora

yes I'm back
Hoenn not confirmed because time means nothing

Hoenn confirmed because gen I and II got remakes and III comes next

! Q

I do what I want!
Hoenn so confirmed because Gen 5 didn't have a system compatibility issue. All you needed (system wise) was a DS. Now you need a DS and a 3DS.

Similar logic back in Gen 3 with the Gen 1 remakes, and Gen 4 with the Gen 2 remakes.

And Mega Lati@s. All arguments against the coming of a Hoenn remake are invalid.

Akwakwak

I'm hungry
Hoenn so confirmed because Gen 5 didn't have a system compatibility issue. All you needed (system wise) was a DS. Now you need a DS and a 3DS.

Similar logic back in Gen 3 with the Gen 1 remakes, and Gen 4 with the Gen 2 remakes.

And Mega Lati@s. All arguments against the coming of a Hoenn remake are invalid.

Confirmed because Logic.

Hoenn confirmed because the fairy type can now be implemented in the Hoenn games, it was quite obvious Game Freak didn't want to remake the games until they introduced the fairy type.

Tata y Tete

Pokémon Breeder Tata
Well as we all know now, 3rd Gen remake is coming on november, so the discussion has come to an end...

Status
Not open for further replies.