• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hoenn Frontier: The Beginning. (PG-13 RPG Thread)

1# manga fan!

2 Year Veteran
Are you okay?

Anyways, I finished Ven, Jayen, Mel and Gaia, but I can't fit everyone else on there so I'm going to make two more pictures. One with the remaining brains and one picture with Kylie and Malik. So exepect those ones later.

Sadly I only now have Gimp and Mac's style of paint (Which sucks), I had to switch my stuff over to a different computer earlier this month and I can only say that I really hate Mac's.

ShadoWolfDemon

Live Without Warning
I am doing neither and instead am dealing with personal problems.

hope all is well.

Glad you guys appreciated the video thingie ><. So I'll answer the questions about it now:

You gonna use the same Song or for every1 diff?

I was gonna use the song that Stabberz decided. The Hell Song... obviously, I can't do it the way he wrote it out (actually, I probably could hand animate it, but it would take months... years... and I ain't volunteering for that even though I have experience doing it. I already am working on too many personal animation projects that are screwing with my free time. xD).

But yeah... it would be something like what I made. I only made that as a little preview to show what I could do that wasn't... unrealistic.

SWD: Can u post that youtube link ONE more time? I'm trying to make it a file so I can save it to my MemStick

Actually, you can't download stuff off youtube anymore cuz they changed the uploading system and stuff. So yeah, its not gonna work to try and download it. Just watch it on your computer.

ALSO.

Manga Fan, cant wait to see whatever you draw.

And for the record, I think Photoshop is the best Graphic Art program. If you get the big fancy version, it has more capabilities then Illustrator *knows cuz she has both Illustrator and Photoshop among other programs*

But I guess its all subjective in the end as far as which someone prefers to use anyway.

treespyro

Vintage much?
I remember photoshop good times good times.

Anyway so then what is the plan for your characters. I used Kylie to cause controversy with being a seductive femme fatale.

ShadoWolfDemon

Live Without Warning
The plan?

Jayden is going to be a Frontier Brain and stick inside his own little twisted world of depressing thoughts until our enemies tick him off to the point where he wants to kick their sorry little butts to the Distortion World. xD.

treespyro

Vintage much?
Great I can't post because my character isn't supposed to talk until the sequel, oh well.

Hmmm? Plates? What did I miss?

Sorry I was away for a while; lots of things have kept me busy and I have rarely had time to post anywhere. Anyone care to tell me what happened? I love the video btw <3 And ftr, I use GIMP and find it satisfactory. Well, it takes a while to get used to and I would use msPaint for spriting any day, but I find Photoshop and Adobe far too fiddly for my taste.

Stabberz

The RPG Godfather
Shadow: Please can you write the next match between Cacturne and Swellow because I don't feel up to writing at the moment...life really is ****. My plan was to have Swellow dominate but them draw when Cacturne uses Destiny Bond that leaves the final match as the decider.

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
ok guys, the after party will hafta just be implied since the RPG already finished...

masterleo

Order Up!
Maybe it can be in the opening of the sequel?

masterleo

Order Up!
As a flashback?

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
...Sure. Just don't have Jay get drunk and puke on the old man ghost XD