• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hoenn Frontier: The Beginning. (PG-13 RPG Thread)

treespyro

Vintage much?
Let's assume that she (Kylie) has the plate in the sequel to make it easier.

ShadoWolfDemon

Live Without Warning
...Sure. Just don't have Jay get drunk and puke on the old man ghost XD

LOLOL, oh god. You tempt me....

Who knows what kind of out of character horrors would happen with a drunken Jay. XD

Also, I await the sequel.

bookauthor1123

Changing Altitudes
Stabz, hope everythings kool, you sound like it's goin pretty bad for ya... whatever it is dnt let it stress you out too much, I'm sure your mature enough to handle it!

SWD: I know of a site that turns youtube vids to a psp format...but i cnt say the website here... >.>

hmmm...the RPG's done now??? Guess, I'll hafta PRETEND like i was there...*fake claps*

1# manga fan!

2 Year Veteran
Since I don't feel like writing up what happens, let's just say that Saffira found Grovyle.

By the way, My scanner broke so this might take a while...

bookauthor1123

Changing Altitudes
Stabz, hope everythings kool, you sound like it's goin pretty bad for ya... whatever it is dnt let it stress you out too much, I'm sure your mature enough to handle it!

SWD: I know of a site that turns youtube vids to a psp format...but i cnt say the website here... >.>

hmmm...the RPG's done now??? Guess, I'll hafta PRETEND like i was there...*fake claps*

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
aw man. Sucks! And I wanted to see your version of Mel! [bet it would look nothing like how I picture her...]

bookauthor1123

Changing Altitudes
There has GOT to be a VenxMel Shipping! You guys are SO CUTE together! Your like the High-School Sweethearts in yearbook! If I were to vote on the best Shipping EVER, it's be you too KS!

1# manga fan!

2 Year Veteran
Isn't there one? EmoMusic shipping or something?

Anyways I'm woking on it right now. Stupid Mac...

bookauthor1123

Changing Altitudes
Welcome...I guess...XD

I'll try snooping for it if it exists, anyway...the rpg's over...*sadness...yet, a little excitedness...if that's even a word...)

1# manga fan!

2 Year Veteran
Yeah, I hope the last one goes on longer, This one was really short. It was the first one I've seen to the end though.

bookauthor1123

Changing Altitudes
The same thing goes for me KS and Manga. This is the FIRST I've seen to the tend, but it's also the shortest I've ever been on...

ShadoWolfDemon

Live Without Warning
I've never been in a finished RPG ever, but I've definitely been in shorter ones then this (as in, they died very fast).

bookauthor1123

Changing Altitudes
My New RPG isn't going so well either... The Final Fantasy one i mean...it kinda sucks in my opinion, but it was a better idea in my head...

I told Razor Leaf to delete it if it doesn't get better responses in one more week...

1# manga fan!

2 Year Veteran
Yep, My only RPG died at like post 40... nothing to do