• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hoenn Frontier: The Beginning. (PG-13)

zandgaia

*Gasp* He's back!
"Erm, I'm Ami Kingsley," she replied and then she pointed to her Roselia, "This is Olive, my trusty peacemaker,"

Ami grinned before she asked Gaia, "So, you're joining this contest right? Oh, and may I see your pokemon?" She stroked Olive. Olive stopped playing and giggled before putting his head on her lap.

"Ofcourse I am silly" Gaia smiled again, "See my pokemon? Ok I guess, but you too then" She said,

She patted his head before facing Gaia, "Origato for the picture," Hey! She noticed she had talked with someone without the assistance of Olive. She smiled, "I'm so glad, Olive," Olive stood up and nodded. Hey, she had found one friend! Her eyes were bright.

She stood up to invite Olive to sit next to her and accidentally, a red and white sphere was knocked to the ground. Out of it, a light formed a large flower, red. And it had a body, a lovely blue body. She grabbed Olive's hand all of a sudden and danced with him. Olive tried to struggle but her grips were strong. Then, she grabbed Ami as well, "Fern, please," Fern continued to dance with the three of them before grabbing Gaia's hand. Then, the four continued to dance and no matter how much they struggled, they could not be released. "Fern, please stop," commanded Ami. Fern did not stop and soon, the sun's rays were warm. "A Sunny day?" asked Ami.

Fern nodded and let them go. Fern then skipped off into her pokeball while Ami sweatdropped.

"It's alright," Gaia said, "I got that alot when I was just an apprentice, anyway; shall we go to my room? It's number five."

When they stood up and went to the door that leads to all rooms Gaia looked back to see somebody coming in: A man who didn't looked to pleased.

"Jayden Darkhart," he muttered. The lady at the counter took his Pokedex, and looked up his name before giving him a key with some room number that Jay quickly stored in the back of his mind for when he would need it.

"Oh, you said you were from Dewford Island, right?" the woman at the counter asked.

Jay turned around, staring back at the lady with cold eyes, "What's it to ya?"

"Nothing," the girl responded, holding her hands up as if to plead innocent. Jayden groaned, and rolled his eyes. He was ready to turn around and go explore when the woman spoke up a second time, "It's just... there was a girl earlier from your Island. I know its a pretty small town, so perhaps you know of her."

"Maybe," Jay sighed. "But in all honesty, I don't really care."

Gaia was silently listening the whole time, but then raised her shoulders "A well, he doesn't sound that much fun anyway" She said as she opened the door to the room wing.

"Here it is!" Gaia said as she opened the door of room number 5, "So Ami, shall we?" She said as she moved her surfboard away from the closet to next to her bed and then threw 6 pokéballs into the air,

"Clefable!' A large pink creature said when it appeared out of the red light, which was an above height clefable.

"Wrath" A Poliwrath muttered, as it appeared from the red light.

"Raptor!" A large bird shouted as it landed on the computer.

"Mil mil" A large pink cow appeared next to Ami.

"Nido!" A nidoqueen roared as she appeared from the red light.

"Drapi!" A Huge scorpion said as it appeared from the red light.

"Well, this is the whole circus I got with me" Gaia said, "Don't be afraid, they may be big. But that's just judging from the looks!" She said, "So 'bout you unleash your pokemon? It's a big room after all!"

She then sat next to her on the bed. "I also forgot to tell you I used to be the gym-leader of Dewford" She said and smiled. "Would you like to tell something 'bout yourself? and how about we do a pratice match? 1 vs 1?" She asked, "It's ok if you don't want to, but it can help."

(Note: I edited my extra pokemon in my SU that ok?)

Last edited:

masterleo

Order Up!
The sea outside the tournament was empty. Very empty. Too Empty. Suddenly, a large shadow appered over the water. The shadow grew larger, and began to look like a giant snake. Then... IMPACT! There was a Splash that made the magikarp burn with jealousy, and out from the water came a Gyarados, and atop it, a trainer.

"I love bounce" Liam said, smilimg to himself. "Best shards I ever spent."

The Gyarados swam over to land and let's trainer off.

"Let's get this party started" Liam thought, and relased a Pokemon, his Gliscor. He then recalled Gyarados and walked to the registration table.

"Let's go register for the tournament."

Liam and Gliscor reached the registration table and Liam wrote his name down.

"A bit late" the secretary said, who looked up, looked at Liam and choked on a laugh.

"Was the joker loose in gotham again?"

Liam looked down at his long black cape.

"Very funny" he mudered to himself as he stormed of. The secretary continued to laugh, until she saw that Gliscor was still their, licking his lips and snapping his claws.

"uh oh"

alteredegoX

Sophi so silleh~
Seffie stretched off her aching muscles as she approached the dock on her Huntail, thankful that the water Pokémon was big enough to ride without it struggling to swim and that she'd brought something for swimming in if she had time, she only had to be careful with her bag so as not to get any of her other clothes wet. Through the whole journey, the Huntail's twin sister, a Gorebyss, was swimming besides them.

As they hit land, Seffie recalled the pair and pulled out her black skirt and black top from her bag and put them on over her damp bikini. She walked into the building where the woman was sat behind a desk. Seffie smiled to her as she walked over. "Hi, I'm Seffie Breanna from GoldenRod City." The woman looked down briefly to check on the name.

"Ah yes, you're a little late but no matter, here's your room key." Seffie took the key and made her way off to find her room and drop her things off.

((sorry about it being short but my computer's got a virus so it's reinstalling everything so I'm using a phone. I'll have my computer back tommorow))

Rosemary

Sparkling Star
Rosalie was still in bed some of the pokemon were sleeping as well, others were simply waking their trainers up

" Kiss" chirped the white pokemon cheerfully while waking her trainer flying nearby the bed it seemed to be in a really happy mood today

Just 5 more minutes more " answered a little angry Ro while covering her head unaware it was the day she was waiting for,for this Togekiss decided to grab the sheet with it little mouth and take it away, surprisingly Rosalie wasn't happy at this.

" Oh right you win this time ... wait what time is it" Rosalie looked over at her clock "7:00 in the morning?.. I should get ready now " Ro waking up from the bed and grabbed her clean clothes from her bag and entering the bathroom

Rosalie took a little while in the bathroom while taking a shower ,changing her clothes and brushing her hair ,by the time she finished all the Pokemon were ready for the battle

" It's nice to see everyone ready " said Ro while fixing the belt on her wrist which was a black with some decorations on it as well her gray dress it looked nice on her the bottom part was loose not tight which for her was nice and last her hair the curls were nicely done and her swept side bang was in the perfect place not covering her eyes while putting on her silver necklace

" well everyone return " Said Rosalie while grabbing the 5 pokeballs and returning each pokemon to it's correspondent pokeball .

" Now, which one should I use..?"
she looked at them for a moment while deciding which weren't going to participate she wanted to use spiritomb and houndoom.

but at the end she decided to wait until the battle she put the pokeball on her short bag , she took one last long breath before walking out of the bedroom

She closed the door and walked in the hallway which lead directly to main entrance ,she was a bit nervous but she calmed down when she thought about the big battle , her eyes had a cold look on them she arrived at the living where it had a big screen she sit down and looked around a few trainers were here already but still a few mere missing she had to wait .

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
Melody woke up at the sound of Fos' shreiking, he wasn't happy about something. He usually wasn't happy about much of anything. She rushed out to the balcony where he was sleeping and saw he was up in the air, tearing at a Skarmary.

"Fos, it's too early for this crap. Get back down here." Melody moaned. The rock bird grunted and hissed at the Skarmary, but stopped when Melody called to him. He hovered for a moment then dove back to where she was. He nudged her arm with his nose and Mel immediately knew what he needed.

"You've got an over-dose of testosterone, buddy. Either you need to find a girl, or you need to fight." she said smirking. "Up and at'em guys. We've got some pre-tournament training to do. The more we fight now, the less jitters we'll have later."

Her team woke up and began to prepare for battle. Topper woke up first and moved, making the still half-asleep Dice topple over. Blast un-reclined the chair he was sleeping in and began his usual pre-battle chants. Candy did flips in the bathtub and CD zapped out of the computer and began showering herself in sparks in excitement.

"We know how this goes guys. I pair you guys up in matches where one has the type-advantage. The goal is to over come or exploit the disadvantages. Dice vs Fos, Topper vs Blast, CD vs Candy. Let's go guys." Melody said with fake unenthusiasm. Having these guys fight without her giving orders was the perfect way to prepare for if they win the tournament.

Dice launched an Icy wind down Fos' wind pipe when he charged at him with a Fire fang. Candy used amnesia to defend against CD's shockewave. Topper used Cross poison to poison Blast, but fell into a Flamethrower attack.

In the end, the winners were CD, Fos and Topper, but the others gave one heckuva fight. Good thing the hotel had a healing table for the pokemon.

1# manga fan!

2 Year Veteran
Saffira Blue

Saffira awoke as her Kabutops shoved her roughly causing her to fall completely off her bed. "Ugh... seriously guys what time is it?" Saffira groaned as she made her way to her computer and started it up looking at its clock, "4:30! You guys have got to be joking!"

Kabutops couldn't really smile, but it seemed to reflect off his voice, "That little friend of yours, Grovyel insisted that we get an early start on our training."

Saffira narrowed her eyes and pulled up the screen that had all her opponents on it, unfortunately the nurse down stairs had gotten all her information along with her ID picture correct. So Saffira's possible disguise as a Sapphire was completely out the window, it was a good thing she hadn't told anyone.

"Okay guys, let's get started with the training. Everyone out side!" Saffira yelled causing some of her still sleeping pokemon to jump up from their sweet dreams.

She was in no mood to delay so she got dressed at the speed of light and then went out to the balcony were all her pokemon were already waiting for her at the bottom. It was a good fifteen foot drop, a little more than what she had done yesterday, but she could handle it. Saffira jumped the fence and then felt the sensation of falling to her death took over.

Not wanting to be killed Saffira bent her legs and absorbed the impact of her landing. Her pokemon acted like this happened all the time, because it did, and simply turned towards the forest where Grovyel was waiting for them.

Apparently he had already been through a few fights with some wild pokemon because he had a few scratches and bruises scattered throughout his body already. Grovyel didn't seem to have noticed the group moving towards him, because he was doging and sending attacks back at a wild Beedrill.

Upon seeing the group come close enough he lit up his leaf blades and slashed the Beedrill down the chest diagonally fainting it instantly. Grovyel then retracted his blades and met the on coming group with an expression that gave nothing away.

Saffira met his eyes and then said to all her pokemon, "Okay everyone pair up! I want you to battle each other tournament style!" Some sighs of relief and excitement rippled through the pokemon, they loved this exercise.

As they departed to pair up Saffira walked over to Grovyel and threw him an Oran berry, when he tried to refuse she said, "I don't want any complaints that you’re showing off, so eat it or your only causing me more problems."

Their mini tournament started with a win from Kabutops, Grovyel, and Skarmory. A rather bruised Ninetales just shook her head as she tried to regain the energy lost form Grovyel's Giga drain. How had he beaten her? Vaporeon tried to comfort the crying Banette who was still soaked from Kabutops hydro pump.

With the tournament now uneven Saffira pulled out a pair of sturdy leather gloves from her backpack and a pair of knee guards for her legs. She usually filled in for who ever didn't have an opponent.

Her opponent was Kabutops; even though he had promised not to use his scythes Saffira had changed her long sleeved black shirt to a black tank top.

The two took their places on the battle field and Ninetales gave the signal for them to start. Saffira rushed at Kabutops with her hands crossed and her hair tied up into a messy ponytail. Kabutops raised the blunt side of his scythe batting her away and then shooting out a water gun.

The battle went on for a while until Kabutops was considered the winner and Grovyel defeated Skarmory on the other side. Saffira hobbled over to her other pokemon trying to catch her breath as Skarmory joined her. His eyes were watering as he motioned towards a dented wing, Saffira pounded on it until it was as strait as she could get it and Vaporeon tried numbing it with a weak water gun. What they really needed was a pokemon center.

Grovyel and Kabutops’s battle lasted longer than the others, but in the end Grovyel was the winner. Saffira nodded saying, "Okay that's enough until the tournament, let's head over to the pokemon center now okay?"

On their way to the pokemon center Skarmory apparently got ticked off by a passing by Aerodactyl and got into a small fight with it until the rock and flying pokemon went back to its trainer while Skarmory taunted it, "Yeah that's right you run! Flying boulder, don't mess with me again." Even though he hadn't technically won, Skarmory's ego was a little to big for his own good.

((OoC: I made a list of who hasn't posted yet if anyone cares,

+ = has posted
- = hasn't

Accepted/Reserved/Pending.
1:Zandgaia:Gaia Sakura Wave+
2: AlteredegoX: Seffie Breanna+
3: Flintlock:Jonathan 'Templar' Saint+
4: 1# manga fan!: Saffira Blue+
5: Rosemary: Rosalie ( Ro,) Baffert+
6: Bookauthor1123: Malik Daniel+
7: Treespyro: Marissa Thomsen+
8: Stabberz: Ven Ephah+
9: Killer Squirtle: Melody "Mel" McCloud+
10: Masterleo: Liam Finsher+
11: Rosso1111: Andrew "Andy" Raiwind.+
12: Suciune Lover: Sandra Verity+
13: BynieB: Dann Konnium+
14: Fire_Pokemon_Master_271 -
15: Kuriboh361: Ami Kingsley+
16: ShadowWolfDemon: Jayden (Jay) Darkhart+

Just for anyone out there like me who can't wait for the battles))

Last edited:

BynineB

Wielding Übersaw.
Dann awoke, blearily staggering around the room. Where was he?.. Oh yeah, at the tournament housing. Sleepily he looked outside and saw some trainers training. "Ah yes, I probably should be doing some of that myself!"

After a hurried morning routine, he ran outside. Humming, he decided to do his battle with his own Pokemon, as the others seemed to be too busy. He let out all of his Pokemon. The six of them watched him intently as he began lecturing.

"Now, guys, I'm not going to always be able to instruct you perfectly. So, you need some practice in battling without direction. Okay, Popo, you battle Sock. Lord, you're up against Baff. Bonk, you're taking on Moey. Okay, begin!"

The Pokemon squared off against each other. Moey sat blankly, staring straight foward. The air was tense, and a random Tangela bounced by, blown by the wind.

Sock was the first to move. Running quickly and fluidly, he ducked between Popo's legs. Surprised, Popo began to turn around, but the brown weasel quickly jabbed him with an Ice Punch. Roaring in pain, he grabbed the Furret with his Vine Whip attack and threw him up in the air. Sock slammed to the ground heavily.

Meanwhile, Baff was throwing Air Slashes at Lord. However, Lord kept hidden under the water, rendering them unneffective. Right when Baff was directly above the enormous Pokemon, she got slammed by a powerful Water Spout. Spinning dizzily from the force of the attack, she landed on the shore.

Bonk was trying her best Attract on Moey, swaggering hips and blowing kisses, but to no avail. He stood stock still as usual. Slightly put out, she decided to go on the offensive. Running quickly, she fired off a Leaf Storm, point blank at his body. As she landed, she suddenly collapsed, just having been struck by a four times effective X-Scissor right in her side.

Moey stood still.

Sock was quick and had landed many direct hits with Ice Punches and Fire Punches, but Popo was reselient and held fast. As Sock tried another Ice Punch directly to the face, Popo suddenly grabbed him with his vines, and slammed him against a rock, breaking it into tiny pieces. Sock immediately fainted from the super effective Rock Smash.

Baff suddenly had an idea. She fired a few Heat Waves at Lord. Steam began rising from where it was, and the water level decreased heavily. Stranded, the whale tried a Roar, but Baff was too intent on immediately striking him with a Frenzy Plant, courtesy of Metronome, to notice. Bellowing, he was knocked out by the amazingly strong attack.

"All right, good work, all of you!" He shouted. "I think I've spotted where all of you have weak points. Popo, you need to work on your speed. Moey.. I don't even know if you're listening, but you need to try to move a little more, that Leaf Storm must have hurt. Baff, you need to formulate a plan before getting struck, not after. You three, tell Lord he needs to work on adapting to terrain, Sock needs to work on power, and Bonk needs to think about her opponent's moves and typing. Well, you guys can all take a break now, good work and thank you!"

The team collapsed into the sand, weary but hopeful, Dann amongst them. He blearily thought to himself, "I'll bet they have a chance.. I just need to work with them."

Moey stood still.

Flintlock

Watch Glass
Templar awoke with sore eyes and a splitting headache. Pretty standard fare for him. He'd gotten to bed some time around one in the morning; he'd let Toby and Skizzes out (the only two house trained pokemon) and then taken a shower. Then he started playing solitaire and lost track of time. Now he was paying for it. At least his joints didn't feel like they were missing cartilage. It definitely could be worse. Anyway, according to his watch, it was 5:30 so his pokemon wouldn't be in the mood for training. Aside from Skizzes, anywho. The scizor stood to attention as soon as Templar was out of bed, whilst Toby could've been awake or asleep with its eyes wide open yet standing ramrod stiff (as he'd discovered preiously). He recalled his pokemon as he changed out of yesterday's clothes into a new set exactly the same.

Releasing Skizzes again, Templar indicated outside with his thumb and his partner nodded. The pokemon centre would be a good place to head; there was probably a vending machine where he could grab his morning intake of chocolate. Breakfast would probably be a few hours away. The morning would be chilly, which was good for waking up. It took about five minutes for him to reach the building. On the way he noticed a trainer sparring with her pokemon. Possibly a student of Wake or some fighting trainer? Templar wasn't in the mood right now.

There was indeed a vending machine inside the pokemon centre, but it was out of order. Templar thumped it in vain, before being scolded by the resident nurse joy. He headed back outside to find the trainer he'd seen earlier head over. Socializing was better than anything else he could probably be doing.

"Hi, you're competing in the tournament, I guess?"

"Sloooooooooow. <Wake up lazy but.>"

Sandra felt several strong nudges in her side, but she just groaned and carried on sleeping.

"Slooooooooooow. <We're nearly there lazy but.>" Said Slowking in a very monotonous tone, shaking the girl. Deciding that would never work, the big giant lifted Sandra up with a Psychic and forced her to open her sleepy eyelids.

"Muf.... All right! And quite calling me lazy butt you fat pink blob!" Sandra teased as she was lowered down towards her bed. It rocked slightly as the ship bobbed up and down, but Sandra liked it and eventually ignored it. She had a tendency to like new things, so this was no surprise. Sleepily, Sandra stumbled round the room; doing her luscious auburn hair, packing her things into a trendy purple rucksack, doing the bed up, before the sound of the announcers voice filled the room.

"THE SHIP WILL NOW BE ARRIVING AT THE BATTLE FRONTIER. PLEASE ENSURE YOU HAVE ALL YOUR BELONGINGS WITH YOU BEFORE LEAVING THE SHIP. THANKYOU FOR USING THIS SERVICE. ENJOY THE REST OF YOUR DAY."

"This is it Slowking!" Sandra said, picking up her rucksack and strolled towards the exit of the ship, her trusty partner not far behind. As the ship approached the famous Battle Frontier, Sandra gazed into the waves, thinking about what was up ahead.

This is going to be so amazing! She thought to herself as she watched species of Water Pokemon speed past beneath her.

The passengers were escorted off the ship and led towards the reception. Slowking was fascinated by the Battle Pyramid, and kept staring at it, so Sandra had to drag him away.

"No more misbehaving!" She hissed, for she didn't want to make a bad first impression.

"Slooooooooow. <Fine.>" He yawned in response.

"Hiya! I'm here for the tournament, Sandra Verity from ," Sandra cheerily informed the reception lady. She tapped in some things into computer at her desk and gave Sandra a small electronic card.

"Ah yes. Welcome to the Battle Frontier, your card, your room is number 13. You are slightly late, we suggest you use your time well and train. Goodbye."

"Slow, slowking. <No surprise there. Come on, this way.>" Her Slowking said, dragging her towards a corridor saying "<- 10-15" before she could argue.

"God, your like my Mother Slowking! And I wanted to say my fellow competitors first, its only polite!" Sandra argued, but her annoying friend had already opened the door and dragged her in.

*~

After Sandra had unpacked all her belongings, checked her Poke Nav and Poke Dex were working, tidied herself up a bit and got changed into some more relaxed clothes, she decided to release some of her pokemon and met up with rest of the competitors. Digging into her bag, she grabbed five poke balls and tossed them into the air. From the blazing white light appeared 5 creatures, who all cried out simultaneously in delight.

"Swamp! Swampert! <That took long enough, but still, were here are guys!>" Swampert complained as always, leading the hustle of water Pokemon behing their master who had already gone into the lobby. Surprisingly, no-one was in the lobby (apart from the reception lady who they never got the name of) so the huddle went outside to explore the scene. Eventually, they found a nice empty spot, where Sandra decided to do some training as the Receptionist had suggested.

"Right, is everyone here? Kid? Mr.B? Kimi? Mystic? Sparks? Slowking? Good. Then lest train!

*~

((OOc: Sorry it took a while, I was off for a few days, and this was kinda rushed. I won't be on until Monday, so have fun without me.))

treespyro

Vintage much?
Marissa woke up as she with her face on her pillow slammed the alarm clock. She groaned as she got up and walked into the shower.

Marissa after she finished her shower as she wore a grey skirt and a white top as well. She fixed her hair to her usual hair making it wavy, sleek and shiny. She absolutely looked like she was out of her place in a Pokemon Tournament with her appearance but she didn't mind as she walked downstairs.

She walked as she looked at people around her looking at her or training their Pokemon. "Should I train" she thought as she pondered "No I trust them enough to be fine, not being cocky but I think I can rely on them but then again" she thought as Marissa found a quiet corner. "Lets go guys" she said as she let out her Pokemon which included a hell of a strong team just like her competitors. "Alright" she said counting her Pokemon "We have 6, the perfect amount" she said looking at her Milotic, Steelix, Pidgeot, Victreebel, Gardevoir and Rapidash.

"Guys we have a strong competition without any doubt, I think" she poundered as her Pokemon looked at her "Well I will train one by one, So Lets go with Victreebel first" Marissa replied as she retured every Pokemon including Victreebel "After I eat" she smiled as she ran into a tree.

Marissa walked around until she heard loud Pokemon noises. "I swear I can hear Pokemon, big ones I think" she thought as she tracked down the noises to a room where she politely knocked "Hello, Can you keep it down" she yelled.

Marissa heard the what it sounded like a female talk about that she was the Dewford Town's Gym leader. "Can you keep it down, oh that is it" she said as she tried to elbow the door while running. Normally the result of Marissa's ideas end up in failure and this was no exception.

"Stupid girl" she thought as she remembered a voice like that when Marissa went to Dewford for a gym battle and a shoot. "Hmmm...oh well" Marissa exclaimed bubbly as she walked downstairs to the main hall and to the outside where she looked for food. "Need food" she thought as she eventually found a sandwich shop to which she bought a giant sandwich.

Marissa sat down on the bench reading another magazine she picked up with again her in it as she was advertising a perfume. She smiled as she looked at herself and took a big bit out her sandwich.

kuriboh361

Bearer of Peace
Ami smiled when Gaia understood the situation even though she had called her an amateur. She was lucky that Ami was not those to take things to heart. Olive stood up when the two trainers stood up as well. It seemed they were going to change to some other location. He grinned. It was great to see her trainer out talking with another human that wasn't her father.

Ami cheered quietly when Gaia was going to her pokemon. Now, she could see what she was up against. Hmm... "It's so great to have a friend like you, Gaia," she said quietly. While she was walking, she saw a dark person with cruel eyes talking to the strong smelling woman she had talked to. She quickly held her breath as they passed her. She heard him give back talk to the nurse which she did not prefer very well. She was definitely going to beat him. She just did not like him. Then Gaia commented on that guy she was paying attention to. She nodded as she described that awful personality of his. Then, she walked off into the corridor where there stood rows of doors, hers included. Gaia walked past her door, right onto number three. (You said it was three and here you've changed it to five) Like her room, the room was spacious and she found herself gasping even though her room was similar.

She had a smile on her face before sealing it. She did not know why but she just did. Gaia then picked up some kind of board with a bright pattern on it onto one side. "So Ami, shall we?" Gaia asked rhetorically, her mouth smiling and radiating joy. Then, all of a sudden, she threw six spheres of red and white into the air. Ami did not see that coming as she always threw her pokeballs one by one. She saw six lights form into six different shapes. "Wow! They look tough!" she commented, praising her friend's work. One had a large body and two beady eyes. Two sharp teeth peeked from its mouth which had an innocent glow as the light shined on it. Several spikes rested on its curly tail while some black rested on her pink ears, shaped like a cone. It yelled, "Clefable," which revealed its identity. She got out her pokedex which said, "Clefable, the Fairy Pokemon. Its hearing is so acute it can hear a pin drop over half a mile away. It lives on quiet mountains."

Ami smiled and went to the next pokemon. It was rather large with its huge muscles and its menacing glare. Its stomach had a mysterious swirl. "Poliwrath the Tadpole Pokemon. With its extremely tough muscles, it can keep swimming in the Pacific Ocean without resting." She shrieked a joyous cry of amazement. "I never knew that. That is rather intriguing!" she cried out. Then, she moved to the pokemon sitting next to the Poliwrath. It was a large bird which had a red tuft of hair which scared her a little. Its glare pierced her very soul. Its talons were sharp and its feathers were grey with red to alarm predators of its strength. She was never going to mess with one bird like that. "Staraptor the Predator Pokemon. The muscles in its wings and legs are strong. It can easily fly while gripping a small Pokemon." chimed the Pokedex while Ami quickly moved on, praying that it was less scary.

It was. It was a large cow, standing on its two forelegs while smiling.It had two sharp horns which were a little closer to the body than a Tauros. "Miltank, the Milk Cow Pokemon. It is said that kids who drink Miltank's milk grow up to become hearty, healthy adults." Ami nodded before moving on. A large creature of some sort was standing in front of her, her roar rather loud. Ami shivered. She had long, powerful legs able for bone breaking action. It had a blue horn on its head which she did not like the looks of. "Nidoqueen, the drill pokemon, Its entire body is armored with hard scales. It will protect the young in its burrow with its life." the pokedex jingled as Ami shivered. No wonder it had that horn on its head. Finally, there was a large purple scorpion with venom on both of its stingers. She shivered and felt that she did not want to know about it so she stored the pokedex away.

Then, a pokeball came out of her sleeve and onto the floor. It rolled around several times in circles before popping out. "VILE!" it cheered, a giggle escaping its lips. "Fern..." said Ami while herself and Olive sweatdropped. She skipped around before pink petals escaped the large flower on her head and moved in a circular motion before being swept past into Ami. Olive swiftly prepared a Poison Jab, sending the petals past the window. Ami laughed nervously while Fern jumped up and pulled another pokeball out of her sleeve. She threw it into the air where Ami managed to catch it. The pokeball opened as it touched her hands and a white light formed itself into a kind of Weasel Pokemon. It was orange and had a float on its neck. It's belly was a pale brown while its tails were orange. Something blue rested on the wrists of both of his paws. It kicked the pokeball out of Ami's hand and rested there instead. Ami laughed nervously at this yet again. Argh! Damn it!

Fern took out another pokeball as Ami put her Buizel (Luigi) down. She chased her flower creature around the room and lost as she took a swift turn. There, she threw the pokeball. A fat pink pokemon materialized. It had something similar to feathers for hands and a pocket which just let an egg squeeze through it without much difficulty. Ami was thankful that she didn't have to carry her instead of Luigi. That would've been a disaster. While she was thinking, Fern got the remaining two pokeballs out while later, she was found being chased by Sayanora (Blissey), Olive and Ami. She was found cornered while the three smiled evilly. She did a pirouette before throwing one at Ami's head and the other at Olive's as she rammed into Sayanora while dancing. A large shell with a dark sphere inside appeared near Ami while an Azumarill was found near Olive. "Well, here they are," she said, laughing nervously, "Sorry but I don't think I'd like a battle. But I'd like to show you my co-ordinating,"

Then she remembered something, "After you can revive my pokemon....". She sweatdropped as Olive and Sayonara had those swirls in their eyes on the floor. He he.

1# manga fan!

2 Year Veteran
Saffira Blue

Saffira had just returned the last of her pokemon (Grovyel almost forcefully) and had given them to nurse Joy so she would heal them when a boy walked up to her asking "Hi, you're competing in the tournament, I guess?"

Still slightly paranoid Saffira nodded saying, "I would guess from the question that you’re either a spectator or another trainer entering. You’re..." Saffira tried to remember the kids name from the files she had downloaded, "Your Templar, right with the Scizor?"

"So yeah I guess you'd be an entrant then, it shouldn't be much longer till the tournament starts, only two more people need to arrive and then it's on to the battles. See you around then," Saffira grabbed her pokeballs from Nurse Joy and then headed out the door towards the stadium.

Then suddenly remembering her rather claustrophobic Grovyel she pressed the button of her pokeball sending out the green raptor. Simply happy to be out of the pokeball Grovyel didn't complain about having been inside for a little longer than he should have. The trip had been extremely hard on him.

bookauthor1123

Changing Altitudes
OoC:: OMG!! I'm such an idiot! I knew I should've checked on this earlier! The RPG's already started!!! WAHHH!!! I'm so late!!! I don't even know what's going on!! All I REALLY know is that I hafta arrive on the island for the tournament! *GASP* OH NOZZZ!!! What if it's already started!!!?? AHHHHHH!!!!

IC:: Malik tossed and turned in his bed, the morning sun shining behind the tall vast canvas of buildings, illuminating his bedroom. Beside him on the underside of his bed rested his beloved Tomochan, carefully breathing in and out.

Awake and passing back and forth in the room was Leevee, impatiently awaiting his Trainer wake. Soon, Leevee grew irritated. He flicked his tail, conjuring up dozens of leaves, then slapped them on Malik and Tomochan. Both awoke with a burst of pain, screaming at the top of their lungs. Leevee had a happy yet devilish look on is face, glad that his "Wake-up Call" came through nicely. Malik rubbed his back (the area where most of the leaves had hit), and glared at Leevee. "*Grrr!* Leevee! What did I say about stuff like that!? Now how would Gardenia feel if she saw you up to your old tricks again??" Malik yelled, questioning his Grass-Type Pokemon. Leevee shook off Malik's insensible yelling, and pointed to his Pokeball shaped alarm clock. Two days until the start of the tournament, and it was 12:45 PM.

"AHHH!" Malik yelled in a panic. "We are so LATE!!! We gotta hurry to the Hoenn region or we'll miss our spot in the tournament!!!" Malik hopped out of bed revealing his plaid pajama suit, and rushed into his closet, frantically throwing clothes around madly. His Pokemon watched in a giggle as scarves, belts, hats, shirts, and other assortments of clothing threw rampant around the bedroom. Mazakala ignored the fuss and collected her two metal spoons that she placed on the window pane the night before. Lectrozone, gently glided next to her, and they began a small conversation. "AHH!" Malik yelled. "Where is it!?"

He threw one last shirt out of his closet, which landed on Tomochan's head. "Ah-ha! I found it!!" He emerged from his closet in his normal everyday attire. The yellow shirt with the highly decorated black dragon on it, the black cardigan, yellow pants, the black and white studded belt, his glasses (which he'd retrieved before going into his closet), his favorite pair of black hi-top converse w/ the yellow shoe strings he implemented himself, and the black and yellow swag rag ( just a fancy plaid scarf). "I got my scarf guys!!" he yelled overjoyed.

"But…" he stopped observing the mess he’d made. "How do I pack the rest of my stuff?" Mazakala finally took her turn and used her Psychic energy to neatly fold and pack all of Malik’s belongings into his bags and suitcases. Malik happily giggled. "Heheh, thanks Mazakala!" His Alakazam nodded and walked over to his bed and patiently sat, preparing to meditate before the big trip.

"Now…where is that ticket?" Malik asked himself digging through an end tables dresser drawer. His eyes grew wide and pleased as he pulled out the blue slip of paper adorned with pictures of different Pokemon. "Yep, here it is! Now we’re ready to head for Hoenn!" Malik returned all his Pokemon to their Pokeballs and opened his room door, preceding to walk down to the first floor. [Hmm..] He thought. [I really am gonna miss this old house of mine…] Malik took his keys out of his pocket and walked outside to lock up. He’d already cleaned up the night before, so he didn’t worry himself as to whether or not the house was clean or not.

[Okay, for this trip I’m gonna need a good Flying-Type, so I’ll just pull out my handy Poketouch, and transfer one of my Pokemon out real quick.] Malik pulled out his handy Poketouch- the highly advanced version of the Poketch mixed with an iPhone- and tapped on some of the applications on it. "Okay, just go to PokeTransfer, press Switch Pokemon, and…" The Poketouch started to flash and he held up Rose’s Pokeball to the green light on top of it. It began scanning the Pokeball, and in a flash, Roselia’s Pokeball switched out with another. Malik peered inside the transparent red upper part to the Pokeball and waved. "Hey Staro! Good to see ya again!" He flung the ball into the sky, and in a white ray of light, Staraptor appeared and stretched his wings into the sky. "Staro, I’m gonna need your help to get to Hoenn, we’re kinda running late and we need to hurry." Malik said, explaining his situation to Staraptor. "Star-rr-rrr-o-oo-ooo!" Staro chirped as his spread his wings wide.

Malik climbed onto his back and Staro immediately took off. Within seconds, Malik’s head passed right through the clouds, and the sun glowed bright right next them. It wasn’t hot, the wind blew nice and slow, and Staro just glided with the winds. Malik slowly took everything in. "Ahh…" he said peacefully breathing out. Soon, after gliding for a little bit, Malik slowly drifted off to sleep, and Staro continued going along with the currents. As he slept, time seemed to just pass on by to Malik. Before he knew it, he had already landed at the site for the tournament, The Hoenn Frontier.
"Ugh..mmm…wazza…HUH!?!" Malik stuttered awakening from the long, drooling nap. "Wha? We’re here?" Staro lowered himself to the ground to let Malik ease off. He jumped to the ground and let out a long, hearty stretch and opened his eyes to the vast array of colorful buildings, and even more colorful people.

"Wow," he yawned. "It sure is lively here…now where is that tournament building?" He returned Staro to his Pokeball after thanking it for the lift, then walked around the sidewalks. He stumbled upon a sign and quickly knew where he was. "Hoenn Frontier Tournament Registrations this way -->. Please have tickets ready to proceed into the building."

He reached into his pocket and pulled out the now crumpled up blue ticket, much to his displeasure. [Hmm, I must’ve bent it up while I was asleep…] he thought walking towards the doors to the tall hotel like building. He approached a man dressed in a blue suit who asked for his ticket. He hesitatingly handed it over, as the man ripped off the bottom perforated piece to it and gestured Malik to walk inside. The inside wasn’t anything special; a table or two, some chairs, a computer for the Trainers, and then the registration booth lady. Malik slowly walked up to her and she welcomed him with a friendly smile which he happily returned.

"Hello," she greeted. "Are you here for the tournament?" "Yes ma’am. I hope I’m not too late…" "No not at all! It actually starts in two days so your pretty much as on time as you’ll ever be!" "Whew! Good." "Your name please?" the lady said typing on a keyboard underneath the counter. "Oh, yes…Malik Daniel." "Ah. Yes, here you are. Your room is number 15. It’s on the 3rd Floor." "Uhh…do I just go up there or is there a Key Card or something?" "Oh, you can just grab your number off the hinges over there on the wall and head on up. Enjoy your stay, and good luck in the competition!" "Thanks!" Malik yelled as he ran upstairs to his room number.

He approached the door and held the key up to the scanner as it flashed red to green, letting him inside. He pushed open the door and ran over to the bed which comfortably cushioned his jump onto it. "Ahh.." he said laying his face into one of the pillows on the bed. "I made it…" He sat himself up and looked outside the window, which had a great view of The Hoenn Frontier and some of the Hoenn Region far off into the distance.

[Wow, look at that view…] Malik noticed the sun was setting and it was giving off a feint orange-like light, he soon realized the trip was a little longer than expected, and that nightfall was not too far away. [If I’d gotten here earlier I could’ve done a little training or even some sight seeing…Oh well…I’ll try to squeeze that in tomorrow…] He pulled out his Poketouch, and after transferring back Staro for Rose, laid back in his bed… "I wonder who else is here? Maybe I should get to know everyone…I’d hate to have enemies in something so important" Malik said to himself. He hadn’t fully awoken, so some of the naps affects lingered and Malik fell to sleep, the end of his arrival into the tournament…

OoC:: Good post huh?? I’m finally caught up with everyone!!

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
Melody

Everyone was healed, well excersiced and Fos was officially over with his testosterone over-dose. It was still early in the morning and other than that Saphire-girl, she doubted anyone was awake yet.

"C'mon, let's go watch a movie or something in the rec room." Mel said, leading her 'mon back to the trainers house. On the way, Fos practically smelt the Skarmary on the air, even though they may have been long gone.

"Grrr." he growled as he bore his saw-like teeth. Melody smacked him on the rock snout and he wimpered instead.

"Don't even think about it ya rock chicken!" Mel scolded her prehistoric pokemon. She walked into the room with the big screened TV and saw someone and their Dark-type pokemon already there.

"Oh.... Hey. You're Ven right?" Mel said shyly.

bookauthor1123

Changing Altitudes
********THE NEXT MORNING********

"*YAWN*" Malik awoke stretching and looking around. He had forgotten he's slept at the tournament housing that night. Malik peered at the clock which became blurry from the lack of Malik's glasses. "Uhm..." he said confused of what the furry red numbers said. He felt around his bed for his glasses, which he'd find next to the remote. He placed them firmly on his face and could finally make out what the clock said: 9:37 AM, a good morning start.

"I should probably start getting to know everyone here..." He said jumping out of bed. "If anyone is awake, their probably getting something to eat. I'll head to the kitchen..if i can find it." Malik walked towards the door which had a large map on the left side of it. [You are here...] he read from the sign, staring at the red dot where his room is. He slowly memorized his location, then traced it towards the kitchen. "Okay then, I guess I'll head there!!"

Malik fixed up his outfit, making sure he didn't dirty it up or mess up how he placed it, and walked outside his room into the hallway. He locked up with the key and placed the card back in his pocket. [I'll unpack later, I've got plenty of time...] he thought going downstairs. In plain view not too far from him, two other people were in the kitchen talking about something. He slowly but openly approached them.
"Hey, I know you!" he said happily addressing Melody. She turned to him, and drew her attention away from the spiky haired boy across from her. Malik pulled out his Poketouch and flashed it in her face. "Melony McCloud right?" She slowly observed the screen and, realizing it was her, soon recognized Malik as well. He looked up to the boy across from her and flicked around on his Poketouch once more. "And your Ven! Ven Ephah. It's nice to see you both!" He pulled out a chair and sat in the middle of the small circular table surrounding them, preparing to spark conversation.

1# manga fan!

2 Year Veteran
(( Only one more person, 14: Fire_Pokemon_Master_271 -, until we can get on to the battles! I'm obsessed! And bookauthor someone already has number 15 for their room number, Just saying ;] ))

Saffira Blue

Saffira was getting board now, so she decided to drop the paranoia front, which would be hard since that's all she ever did, and talk to someone so that she wouldn't be such an emo little kid. She laughed to herself as Grovyel glared at her apparently wanting to know what she was laughing about.

Ignoring him Saffira and Grovyel reached the stadium, which was already filling up with spectators. Sighing Saffira headed over to a chart that displayed the information on the entrants it was also surrounded by a counter and a crowd of trainers that weren't part of the tournament.

The chart showed the head shots of all the trainers entering the tournament, Saffira glared at her own. It had to be four years old at the most and she looked like such a little school girl in her previous outfit, nothing professional, just plain stupid. In the picture she was holding up two fingers in a peace sign and grinning like an idiot that would have to change.

Pushing ten year olds aside Saffira made her way to the counter and asked the attendant behind it, "Hey is there anyway to change those pictures? Like with a more recent one?"

The attendant looked her up and down and then her face lit up with recognition, "Of course Saffira, just smile and I'll turn the camera on that's right here," she pointed to a small lenses that pointed off of her counter, wow they really were ready for this kind of stuff.

Saffira gave a blank look while she though about what she would do for the picture and then heard the camera starting up. Surprised she whipped her head around towards it and gave a rather shocked/angry look that was caught on the camera.

The attendant seemed rather surprised at the picture Saffira had taken, but posted it up on the board anyways replacing it with the old one.

Her cheeks grew red with embarrassment when the crowd around her pointed up at the screen and laughed, she felt like taking one of them out at the moment. Saffira was just about to ask the attendant to change the picture when the woman smiled and bowed saying, "Oops got to go good luck in the tournament!" then left.

Lost for words Saffira simply stood dumbstruck staring at the spot that the woman had just been standing at, crap.

treespyro

Vintage much?
"Well what a nice picture" Marissa giggled as she stopped the woman "May I check my picture" she asked. The woman nodded as she went back to her desk. A picture that looked like a proper fashion photo came up perceiving Marissa as perfect as it had lighting, make-up, styled hair and designer clothing. "I have a problem with this picture" Marissa whispered to Saffira "Looks too perfect, even more then me but hey, it isn't that bad, I mean too good" Marissa started to confuse herself as she stared into space.

"Oh well" she said walking back to her little bench where she normally sat down in privacy and ate as well as read. "My impression is a lot different then I thought". Marissa walked towards her area as she heard a boy saying "Hey you are...", Marissa quickly walked as she thought "If that kid finds me then he would know me and that wouldn't be good".

Marissa decided to head back to her room just to read in peace knowing that no one would annoy her.

Rosemary

Sparkling Star
Rosalie " Ro" Baffert

Rosalie spent sitting there about 5 minutes when she realized two things ,she was hungry and two he was getting bored , " Ahmm.. I guess I'll look for something to eat, I wonder if there's a kitchen somewhere" said kinda shy the blond girl

she started walking around the Trainers House looking at every room possible but it seemed there was no kitchen which meant no food is equal to an annoyed Rosalie suddenly she stopped like sh remembered something
" Of course that's it "

Rosalie took a pokeball from her pocket and ran into the main entrance she noticed there were 3 trainers there ,she could recognize the dark type trainers but the other 2 she recognized their faces but not their names
blame her bad memory

" I might look bad without stopping to say Hi but this is an emergency" thought Ro when she was outside she threw the pokeball into the air
" Togekiss I need you come on out!" a White pokemon with some red and blue figures on it's belly and crest with red white and blue appeared

" Kiss" said cheerfully the white pokemon while flying around Ro
" Think you can make me a little favor?" asked Rosalie feeling a little dumb
for her surprise the pokemon nodded and happily hugged her with it's wings
" Togi " chirped the pokemon happily

" OK, I like you too but it's not hug time, I need you to find me a fruit or a berry I can eat understood?" said Ro while her Pale gray eyes looked at the pokemon ,which immediately nodded and started flying away.

" I hope it returns soon " said Ro while looking into the sky, meanwhile she hold the bottom of her dress and her hair which was moving with the wind
" I better do something to kill time " thought Rosalie while taking another pokeball ,

" Skuntank come out ! "
the same purple and white pokemon from before appeared which seemed to feel happy being out
" Skun" said while smiling the medium sized pokemon while looking at Rosalie

" It looks like you really enjoy being out isn't it ?" asked Rosalie while laughing a little and caressing the pokemon head , which simply the pokemon nodded

just in that moment a white figure appearing in the sky which seemed to be holding something in its mouth

" Togekiss you did it !"said Ro happily while hugging the white pokemon which dropped in its trainers hands what it seemed to be an apple
" Good job sweetie " said Rosalie while caressing the white pokemon wings
which cheerfully chirped " Kiss"

" Now let's go inside Commanded Ro while taking a bite from her apple and walking directly to the entrance which simply both pokemon nodded and followed her inside

Ro stood in front of the hall in which three trainers were there, Ven and a few dark types which Rosalie reacting was of joy , and two others which seemed to be talking ,Rosalie thought for a moment about going there and say Hi to them but she was a bit nervous

" what you guys say about going there and say hello?" Ro looked at the white an purple pokemon beside her which both nodded

" Ahm.. alright let's go " Rosalie walking directly to the group followed by Skuntank and Togekiss she calmed herself and stood in front of the group while smilling it was in moments like this that her education as Lady showed up

" Hello , I believe we haven't meet up yet " Said Ro asking smiling and politely at the group.

Stabberz

The RPG Godfather
Ven was staring down at the floor, allowing his thoughts to flow on his own, he was interrupted when a girl who was participating in the tournament who he new as Melody, Melody Mcloud.

"Oh.... Hey. You're Ven right?" she said shyly.

"Yea-"He began but was cut off as another trainer participating in the tournament suddenly barged over and decided to get involved in the conversation.

"Spiritomb set up a psychic link between Melody and I." he said telepathically to the Wicked Pokémon.

"Why?" The Pokémon replied.

"Just do it." Ven growled in his head.

"Fine...done."

"Melody, I'm leaving, if you want to continue with whatever you wanted to say then meet me at the docks." Ven said to her before getting up, returning his Pokémon and leaving through the door and carrying on to the Docks.

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
Melody

"Alright. I'll see you later then." Meldoy thought back. She turned to the boy with glasses that had interupted their conversation.

"Uh... Melony?" she said bluntly. "My name's Melody." CD saw this as a moment to cause some mischief. She entered Mel's Pokegear and appeared in her vocaloid form.

"Ya, and in your case buddy, the "D" is for dumba**!" she shouted through the speakers before she erupted in laughter. Fos began acting hostile towards the new trainer and showed him his teeth.

"Topper, might wanna calm Fos down." Mel whipsered to the shroom-bug.

"Parassss~" Topper hissed in joy. Her shroom began releasing spores in the direction of Fos and he fell asleep. "C'mon, let's get this stone-turkey outta here." Mel said as she tried dragging the Aerodactyl out of the room.

As they were exitting the building, Melody whispered over to CD "Didja get his info?"

"What do you tihnk I was doing? Malik Daniel. Battle style: random themed, but his teams always follow some sort of rule." she giggled "He'll be fun to fight."

[Later at the docks]

Mel rushed onto the docks and saw that Ven was there yet. She had some time to kill so she took her boogy board off of her back pack and Candy jumped into the water with her tow rope. Mel grabbed on and Candy rushed out, dragging Melody along with her.

"Yeeeeeehaw!" she shouted as she flipped over a wave.