• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hoenn Frontier: The Elemental War (Discussion Thread)

zandgaia

*Gasp* He's back!
Alright Star, I'm going to start my battle with ash if that's okay. (It will be a while before I get it posted so if anyone has any thoughts or wants to be their like Gala will, just tell me.)

It's Gaia ;) I'll post soon.

kuriboh361

Bearer of Peace
*Can't wait for Rocky's and Ami's adventure starting*

;)

zandgaia

*Gasp* He's back!
*I thought it would be funny if Ash didn't know she(gaia) was a brain and then got surprised later.

Sound like a good idea ^.^

treespyro

Vintage much?
Ok now to doing something with Kylie.

Might as well find out who is where

ShadoWolfDemon

Live Without Warning
I will post tonight.

zandgaia

*Gasp* He's back!
Also Stabberz, to add with the plan of Masterleo. I could make Gaia travel with him, not acting like a guide(maybe though) but more because she needs to go to the first 4 anyway. Then leave after the fourth, and Ash notices when he and Anabel arrive at Dewford Battle Cave that she's the fifth brain after all.

ShadoWolfDemon

Live Without Warning
Augh, I'm so sorry guys. I was going to post yesterday, but I've been extremely stressed and depressed lately so my motivation went out the window. I will force myself to post tomorrow! *feels bad for holding everyone up*

kuriboh361

Bearer of Peace
There's no need to be like that.... I'm undergoing depression as well. I thank betrayal....

kuriboh361

Bearer of Peace
Especially Ami. >_< I think I'm getting better though so hey, that's great!

masterleo

Order Up!
Also Stabberz, to add with the plan of Masterleo. I could make Gaia travel with him, not acting like a guide(maybe though) but more because she needs to go to the first 4 anyway. Then leave after the fourth, and Ash notices when he and Anabel arrive at Dewford Battle Cave that she's the fifth brain after all.

Sounds good

ShadoWolfDemon

Live Without Warning
lol, well if you can believe it, this is the best I've been in three years and i'm still depressed as all hell. Meds are not doing enough ><. MEH HAPPY PILLS ARENT MAKING ME HAPPY. I FEEL RIPPED OFF. XD

ShadoWolfDemon

Live Without Warning
Not really. Blind happiness is stupid, but I think life should be about enjoyment. Sucks that the rest of the world doesn't agree with me >>.

Rofl, wow, I sound like a total satanist saying stuff like that.

Stabberz

The RPG Godfather
Blind happiness definitely sucks...but enjoyment, yeah sure that works. But only if you find something worthwhile that you actually enjoy.