• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hoenn Frontier: The Elemental War. (RPG Thread)

Stabberz

The RPG Godfather
The Elemental War

"It has now been six months since The Attack on Sheim Island, but that was only the beginning." The cloaked man cackled as to the two men in front of them, with out a second thought he smashed his fist down onto a red button on his desk, effectively breaking it, as he removed his fist, a glint was in his eye.

Two hours later and reports were beginning to filter through to the G-Men, multiple bombs across the four regions had been unleashed, towns were destroyed, multiple people were dead, and those that had survived didn't have anywhere to run, the G-Men set out to find out what was going on.

A Further two days later and many G-Men field agents were reported dead a multitude of different wounds adorning their bodies, it was as if they had been caused by Pokémon. An whilst this was happening further reports of Team Rocket, Team Galactic, Team Magma and Team Aqua had all emerged and each one seemed to be being lead by a mystical figure with the power to unleash Pokémon attacks.

A week later and over half the population had been slaughtered. the teams and their mystical leaders had even destroyed the elite four and Champions, Scott the owner of the Battle Frontier was dead, whilst Frontier Brains, Gym Leaders and every availiable trainer left alive were about to meet the evil teams in battle, the freedom fighter lead by Eight Trainer, who had previously risen to fame as the Frontier Brains of Hoenn, each one seemed to be able to wield the mystical power along with two other non frontier brain trainers, together they charged to fight the bad guys, who coupled with their leader had eight mystics in their power. The Clash would end the world.

The date was The Twenty First of The Twelfth Two Thousand and Twelve.

Suddenly Ven jerked upwards, the sun was streaming in through the window, blinding him temporarily. Something was different, his shack shrouded in darkness had no windows, he sighed and then he glanced to his left a smile falling across his face as he remembered he was in Melody's facility, and his girlfriend was crashed down next to him, it also explained the sun, suddenly the dream twinged into his mind...what had it meant, it was troubling for him, unconsciously he grabbed hold the black pendant that was resting on his bare chest, he thought about it some more and decided to go back to sleep...twenty seconds later he was deep in his unconscious, his arms around Melody.

Halfway across the world, The Cloaked Man was sitting before the four leaders of each team, each seemed to be in a deep furrow of rage.

"The attack was pointless." Giovanni spat angrily, his fists were clenched and his eyes were set on the man who had brought them all together.

"No, it let us evaluate the trainers strength, plus we managed to steal this." The masked man replied reaching into his cloak and pulling out a light brown slab of stone, which he then let drop onto the table, it gave a resounding thud and a white light began to shine around it.

"What's that?" Archie questioned suddenly, his small eyes were drawn to the apparent precious item.

"This, is one of the sixteen plates of Arceus, we have possesion of five of them," The masked man replied reaching into his cloak once again and dropping four more plates next to the one he had on the table. "Psychic, Ground, Fire, Flying and Steel."

"One for each of us." Maxie said with a greedy grin, he had rubbed his hands together and like his fellow Hoenn native already have big plans of using them to take over the organization.

"Umm, no." The masked man replied, with surprising speed he grabbed the purple plate, nothing happened for a few seconds and then a burst of pure white light shot up from the plate, once the light had died down, the plate was gone completely, instead embedded in his black glove was a shining purple and pick jewel. Without a further second of waiting, the man pointed his hand first at Archie and then at Maxie and slashed his hand downwards, three seconds latter and the two men were dead in the chairs, blood spurting from their now headless necks.

"What the hell?" Giovanni yelled leaping up in shock as there two comrades lay dead.

"Don't worry Giovanni, you and Cyrus here have a place in the world." The masked man replied ruthlessly, casually he pointed his hand at the two plates which were suddenly thrown at the two commanders crashing into them, drawing grunts of pain from the two.

The brown coloured plate impacted with Giovanni who let out a gasp of shock as the plate burst into light, seconds later and Giovanni now wore a glove that shot from his hand all the way to his broad shoulders. The Silver one hit Cyrus who was his usual impassive self and didn't react when he was surrounded by the light, once the light was gone a silver chain was around the man's neck.

"These plates can also be used to create weapons, but we will work on creating them later." The man growled impatiently."You job is to collect them, and I hope I don't have to tell you how locating these is of greater importance than all of our lives."

Both Leaders nodded and then turned away, each going to order their teams into action whilst their masked leader began going through his strategy, he turned to face his calendar.

It was the Thirty First of October.

Fifty One Days Left.

First Post: Everyone is heading to Ven's for the monthly meeting of the Frontier Brains so just have your character heading over there. If your character isn't a Brain then just have them going about on their usual business. No one has their plate yet except Ven and Kylie.

Ven sighed as he took a step outside of his Battle Shack; a large house like single floored shack, colored black and located right near Victory Road on a small island surrounded by violent waves. His living quarters were far away from the battlefield and there as even a room for his Pokémon.

And it was all going to be invaded by his fellow Frontier Brains. The only person who had seen inside had been Melody and of course she had been disapproving of it but he had managed to dissuade her from trying to paint it a different color.

Another sigh escaped his lips, Jayden was still undefeated and because of that, Ven hadn't battled in a good few months, he had heard that Ash Ketchum was challenging the Hoenn Frontier soon which meant he might actually get a decent battle if he was lucky.

There was also the black crystal that he wore around his neck, and the secrets it held. He hadn't even told Melody about it. In fact as far as anyone knew, it was a mysterious Pokémon who thought off all manner of criminal's around the Victory Road area, instead it was just him wielding the power of the darkness.

He shook the thoughts from his mind and instead turned his eyes to the sea. They would be arriving soon.

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
"Yaaaaahoooo!" Melody cheered as Candy towed her on her buggy board. The gorebyss was just as jazzed about going to the meeting as Melody was, but for different reasons.

Mel just wanted to see her boyfriend, long distant relationships really suck. Candy just wanted to boast that she was undefeated. Being a Frontier Brain's pokemon was a real confidence boost for her.

"[Slow down! He'll still be just as emo as he was an hour ago, no need to rush!]" Fos lectured as he flew next to Mel. She ignored him as the island came into view. Candy nodded as she made a sharp turn and slung Mel right onto the island.

She skidded a bit on her board on the ground. As soon as she stopped her picked up her board and tied it back onto her backpack. As she finally stood back up, everything went black.

"Guess who." a familiar voice said.

Melody sniffed the air before answering. "Well with the distinct scent of dark and emoness in the air, I'm guessing the one and only Ven Ephah." she chuckled as she moved his hands off her eyes.

zandgaia

*Gasp* He's back!
"Woohoo!" Gaia shouted happily as she threw two pokéballs into the air: out of the red-light came a marill and a golduck. "Alright guys! We're going to Sootopolis first, and after that we're going to the battleshack!" She said as Golden jumped in the water: followed by Taru. Gaia soon jumped after them: her surfboard tied on her back and holded Golddens whilst both Taru and Golden started swimming from Dewford coast to Sootopolis City.

After awhile Gaia saw the rocky mountains that surround Sootopliscity. "Alright guys slow down a little!" Gaia shouted to make sure both Golduck and Taru heard her above the sound of the water and waves. Suddenly Golduck landed on land it jumped on the small strook of land where a path was made to Sootopolis. Taru jumped out of the water and landed on her head.

Gaia took a pokeball and not soon later, a red light came from it and sucked Golden in it "Alright Taru, we're gonna surf the rest of the part so hop on!" Gaia stated as Taru nodded and happily jumped on her head. Gaia then jumped in the water and waited for a big wave, she then started surfing further to the sea: to the victory road where the Battle shack is.

"Looks like we're almost here!" Gaia said as she saw the strook of land from Ven's island. "So get ready Taru!"

"-I hope there's something cool this time!-" Taru stated as she smiled.

As soon as Gaia and Taru got closer, they saw 2 other people: ofcourse Ven, and Mel. "Guys! It's time for the Surfing wave to appear!" She shouted happily as she took a wave and came closer and closer to them. When Gaia got close to land: the wave 'died' and Gaia walked out of the somewhat warm water.

"Hi there! Long time no see," Gaia stated as she grabbed her surfboard and placed it vertical in the sand. Whilst scratching Taru behind her ear, she headed to the other 2. "So..... Mel, you still owe me a battle!" She suddenly said and smiled.

Last edited:

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
"For crying out loud! You're worst than Harmony used to be!" Melody joked. "I'll battle you later. I dunno... next week or something."

CD came out of the Pokegear and glared around. She was not in a good mood today... Mostly because the Concert from a few nights back went really late and she didn't get any asleep after that.

She hovered onto the ground and closed her eyes. Her outline of neon disappeared as though she was powered down. "[First one who wakes me, DIES!]"

"...See? My team isn't the best right now." Melody reasoned "If you did win, if wouldn't be an honest one and you wouldn't want that, wouldja?"

Stabberz

The RPG Godfather
Ven smirked as he saw Melody arrive on his island and with the smirk still on his face he silently ran across the sands of the beach and placed his hands over her eyes.

"Guess who." he said mysteriously.

Melody sniffed the air before answering. "Well with the distinct scent of dark and emoness in the air, I'm guessing the one and only Ven Ephah." she chuckled as she moved his hands off her eyes.

"One and Only? I'm guessing thats good." Ven replied a grin on his face as he still held her hands and looked into her eyes, he had missed her it had been over two weeks since they had last seen each other. That had been a good night.

They were interupted however by Gaia, causing Ven to let out an involuntary groan as she challenged his Girlfriend to a battle.

"Gaia, I'll battle you after the meeting, I've got a new Pokémon I want to test out." Ven said half heartedly as he tried to settle her down. "Just head in through the front door and Weavile will show you to the meeting room, or you can stay here and take the others to the shack. I want to give Melody something." He added grabbing his girlfriend's hand and pulling her along after him around the back of the shack.

LostHero

Kurt Vince was nearly dead when he slumped into the main foyer of the Old Lady's Rest Stop in the North Eastern part of Route 111. He hated the heat, and it seemed to control the whole area of the route. On top of that, he had to hike up the largest, rockiest hill he had ever seen. Needless to say, he despised this route even more than the horrible training conditions that he had suffered from when he was in Sinnoh.

Upon checking in, he immediately went straight for the small store that was built on to the main building and bought a large bar of chocolate. He smiled. The main reason why we had came this way to get to Fallarbor Town instead of taking the short cut through Rustboro City was was this chocolate bar. It was called Didi's Delicious Delight and, if the rumors that Kurt had heard was true, it lived up to its name.

He took the bar outside to the deck and laid it down on a nearby table. He gripped two of the Poké Balls on his belt and threw them in the air. Out of a blinding crimson light came two Pokémon; a Forretress named Kuku and a Drifloon named Fufu.

"I have it," Kurt smiled, showing them the bar.

The two smiled back. They, like Kurt, had been waiting for this moment for so long. Now they would finally get to taste what was apparently the best chocolate in the world.

Kurt was about to unwrap the bar when a shrill, high pitched voice broke the intense, suspenseful silence

"Heyy~! Boyy~! Battle me please~!"

Kurt turned and saw a girl about his age with shoulder length green hair running up to him. She wore a pink shirt and dark green shorts.

"Not now, I'm busy," Kurt told her.

"Oh~! But no one can say no to a star like mee~! I'm Brooke and I've never lost a fight~!" she said happily. She jumped over the deck's railing and grabbed Kurt by the ear. Kurt quickly returned his two chocolate loving Pokémon back into their balls as he was dragged over railing and to the battle field.

"Okay~! The rules of this battle is simple! It will be a double battle! Okay~! Let's begin~!" Brooke smiled and threw two Poké Balls in the air, "Okay~! Time for the Battle Dance~! Go Rosie and Gully~!

Out of the balls came a Roselia and a Wingull. Their appearance was sleek and it seemed as though Brooke had just cleaned them up.

"Fine...Get this over with so that we can have the chocolate!" Kurt threw the two red and white spheres back into the air. Out of the crimson light came Kuku and Fufu.

"Yay~! Battle~!" cheered Brooke, "Rosie, use Energy Ball on Drifloon~! Gully, use Aeriel Ace on Forretress~!"

A green sphere appeared at the end of Roselia's flower like hands. It zoomed toward Fufu, making direct contact with the Ghost/Flying type. Meanwhile, Wingull's beak became white and dived at Kuku. The Bug/Steel type howled in pain as the flying type move struck.

"Teehee~! I'm real good aren't I?" Brooke giggled.

Kurt growled, "This is over...now!! Kuku! Zap Cannon on Wingull!"

At the end of the pipes that stuck out of Kuku's spherical body, two balls of electricity appeared. They erupted from their spots and converged in mid-air before hitting Wingull, which fell to the ground.

"Oh~! Gully!!" Brooke called out.

"Fufu! Body Slam Roselia now!"

Fufu slammed Roselia with all of his weight. The very small Grass type dropped in defeat.

"Oh wow~! You're so strong~! I shouldn't have challenged you~..." she returned her two Pokémon and walked away in defeat.

"Alright you two! Now is the time to eat chocolate!" Kurt pumped him fist in the air and turned and saw a group of a dozen or so trainers with Poké Balls out.

"We wanna fight!" announced on of them, who was tall and bald.

Kurt sighed. Something told him that the next thing he ate was going to be melted chocolate.

(Hope this is OK for a first post!)

1# manga fan!

2 Year Veteran
Saffira Blue

Saffira looked at an elaborate mirror indifferently. Her new outfit was a gift from her adopted parents, but money wouldn’t buy her approval. It was nice, but she still wasn’t on the best terms with them.

Turning her head so that her long golden hair swayed just so, she gave a faint smile at the Pokémon behind her. The Pokémon nodded back causing the leafy foliage on his head to give a dramatic wave. Saffira adjusted her belt as another Pokémon entered the small room.

“We’re going to be late if you take any longer!” it said flapping its metal wings impatiently. Four other Pokémon followed it.

“Whatever Ari, just get ready to go. I haven’t seen these guys in a long time, It’s good I can show off my undefeated streak,” Saffira said as she pulled out four pokeballs returning the Pokémon. “Okay Grovyle, Ari, let’s go.”

The Pokémon nodded and left the room following their trainer outside.

“It’s a good thing you’re strong enough to carry both of us now Ari, or else we might have a bad tempered *** on our hands,” Saffira said as Grovyle snorted.

“Let’s just get going!” Ari yelled flapping his wings again. Saffira nodded and boarded followed closely behind by Grovyle.

~

“Wow, Isn’t that the battle shack now?” Ari called as the three began to descend.

“Yep,” Saffira nodded, “It looks kind of like a dump, but if you say that to anyone else I’ll make sure that you regret it.”

“Yeah, yeah, yeah whatever…” Ari trailed off as they landed gently on the dirt next to the building. “Looks like there’s already a couple people here.”

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
Mel was being rushed away from the group, Ven was going to give her something, though she honestly had no idea what.

"[...]" Fos looked disapprovingly at Ven as he rushed her to the back of the shack.

"[Don't even!]" Candy lectured "[You gave Ven your apporval and blessing already, you're not gonna do anything!]"

"[Damn...]" Fos swore under his breath. He waddled over to Gaia to try and get her to get off of Mel's back because of that tie battle they had when the Battle stage opened. "[Do you wanna become Mel's new least favourite downer? Then back off!]"

treespyro

Vintage much?
A young woman with long mautral reddish wavy hair sat on a chair wearing a Black Chiffon cocktail gown with Doriani Lilac evening expensive heels. She crossed her legs as she sat on a chair.

"Miss Williams" said a man as the woman stared at him "Yes you called". "Well there is a frontier meeting today at Hoenn do you want the information from it" he explained as the young woman got up and looked at a glass window "I don't care what they do, It doesn't affect me and the other Elite members who will agree with me, so I got some paperwork to fill, so I would be pleased if I wasn't annoyed"

The young woman known as Miss Williams formally as she rarely revealed her first name to people excluding friends and the Elite four. "Seriously why do they think I care for the Hoenn Frontier, everyone knows the Elite 4 is better".

Miss Williams smiled as she looked at the paperwork to be filled with her writing "A downside but it doesn't matter" she thought as she started to fill it in.

"Well I have time to relax" she mused as she got up and decided to wearing a satin black long coat over her clothes. Miss Williams is quite the lady who has a great figure and a medium-large bust in comparion to other woman her age after replacing Glacia in the Elite four who moved to replace Agatha at Kanto. Miss Williams jumped in her car which was a Bentley, a classic model.

She started the car and drove past the one of the Frontier buildings. "It is easier to face them then it is with us" she cocked a smile as she drove past it quite quickly.

ShadoWolfDemon

Live Without Warning
Jayden let out a frustrated sigh, directing his trusty Flygon down below the clouds. He really did not care for meetings with a lot of people, but especially meetings between these particular people. He didn't have a big problem with most of them.

But a few of them irked Jay beyond belief.

It had been several months since he became "The Master Of Puppets", taking charge of his very own Frontier building. However, his life was an empty void. No deeper meaning. Nothing to strive for.

So he spent so much extra time training that no one had defeated him yet. This probably was going to be a complaint directed at him from Ven. Lovely. Just wonderful.

Flygon landed on the beach silently, barely making a sound as Jay got off the dragon's back. He reached into his pocket, and took out a Pokeblock for her to have, and only after she'd fully enjoyed it did Jayden return Flygon to her rightful place in her Pokeball.

Jayden let out another sigh, running a hand through his spiked hair. This was going to be a long day. He started walking towards Ven's battle facility, taking his sweet time to get there so that he wouldn't have to meet people.

Jay let out a whistle, calling his very first Pokemon, his Swellow, over to him. A few days beforehand, Jayden had sent Swellow ahead to an island just off of Sootopolis City's coast to pick up something for him. The bird Pokemon came into view in a matter of seconds, landing on Jay's shoulder as usual.

"Swellow, swell," it cried, holding out a talon with a letter.

"Good to see you too girl," Jayden responded, taking the parchment from the bird. He opened it up, reading it as he walked down empty streets towards the meeting:

Jayden,

Team Rocket has been quiet lately. I know you want to get your revenge, but they're getting harder and harder to track down. I wish I could help more. I know how badly you want to avenge William.

Jayden stopped reading, wincing at the sight of his former best friend's name, but continued reading a moment later. It was important he finished the whole thing and disposed of the letter quickly.

Anyway Jay, I support you 100%. Best of luck at your Frontier meeting.

--Rocky

"What the crap, I still don't understand how she knows where I'm at all the time. Swellow, I am starting to regret hiring this "Rocky" character to help us."

"Swell..." Swellow agreed. Jayden sighed, stuffing the letter into his back pocket for now. The battle facility where he was meeting the others was coming into view now. Jay could just make out the chatter of some of his old acquaintances.

Soon enough, Ven, Melody, Saffira, and Gaia came into view. Jay stayed completely emotionless as he approached them, wondering who would try to socialize with him first... of course, that is if they hadn't learned to not say much around him yet.

zandgaia

*Gasp* He's back!
"Gaia, I'll battle you after the meeting, I've got a new Pokémon I want to test out." Ven said half heartedly as he tried to settle her down. "Just head in through the front door and Weavile will show you to the meeting room, or you can stay here and take the others to the shack. I want to give Melody something." He added grabbing his girlfriend's hand and pulling her along after him around the back of the shack.

"Don't screw up dude!" Gaia shouted when Ven took Mel with him to the Shack. "And I'll stay here at the beach.." She said to Taru,

Not that later Saffira came, and after an half hour Jay showed up. With his Flygon. "Hi Jay," Gaia said as she stood up and walked over to him. "How come you never really got contact with somebody of the battlefrontier?" She asked as she looked to the sea, "Anyway, it doesn't matter, atleast you showed up..."

Last edited:

The Composer

The Composer
Crap Brizio thought, Crap. Crap. Crap. Crap.

It was a Tentacruel. An ENORMOUS Tentacruel.

It was rising out of the water and one of it's tentacles was already extending toward him. He fumbled around for his bag, begging the universe for one moment of luck in his life and willing himself to look away from the beast to find it.

Stupid, he chastised himself, Why couldn't you just have flown to Hoenn on Dwight? Just HAD to "be one with the sea" again.

Finally, he had his bag and called out Dwight. The Dragonite flexed its mighty wings and ascended into the sky. The Tentacruel's focus immediately shifted to its pokemon adversary.

"Dwight," Brizio commanded, "use Extreme Speed!"

Dwight closed his eyes and disappeared for a moment. He reappeared on the other side of the Tentacruel and after a few seconds the sea creature was reeling in pain and trying to recover. It looked over at Dwight. Then its focus fixed onto Brizio again. Alone, unprotected and still out floating on a sleeping Snorlax. It opened its hideous beak and started spewing out water at breakneck speed.

He barely had time to cuss, dive off of Bertha and return her to her pokeball before the Hydro Pump hit. The attack pushed him extremely deep into the ocean and all of Brizio's attention was to getting back up to surface and having Dwight demolish this thing. He swam as fast as he could, grateful that he had been wearing his swim trunks and not a heavy pair of jean shorts.

He reached the surface and shouted, "Dwight, Outrage!"

His dragon friend was way ahead of him. The Tentacruel was already out for the count and Dwight had been waiting for Brizio to arise. Brizio took his hand and climbed onto his back. He was taking no more chances. Not to mention, he had been floating around for days looking for this Sootopolis place. Maybe from the sky it would be more visible. He could only hope.

(ooc: Hope that's alright for a first)

Last edited:

masterleo

Order Up!
"There it is Gyarados, Ven's island" Liam said, talking to the pokemon he was riding. To be honest, Liam didn't know much about the Frontier head, expect that it was HIS kiss he had interuped back on Sheim Island. In fact, Liam hadn't seen any of the other brains and had gone back to his loner lifestyle after Sandra's...dissapearence. Well, maybe I'll meet someone today. He thought And maybe Gyarados will grow wings and shoot fire out it's tail.

Liam jumped off Gyarados and recalled it, then called out Gliscor. "You ready to rumble bud?" The bat/scorpian clicked it's claws. "Scor!" The two walked toward the building, just as a skarmory landed next to it.

ShadoWolfDemon

Live Without Warning
"How come you never really got contact with somebody of the battle frontier?" A voice asked. Jayden inwardly sighed, knowing well who was talking to him. Gaia, the woman who had somehow, by some god forsaken manner, fallen in love with him. The thought was enough to make him cringe. He couldn't change himself or lie to love this girl back, but she was quite dedicated to him. That thought in itself was enough to make Jay go on a small guilt train to nowhere....

"Anyway, it doesn't matter, at least you showed up..." Gaia finished, breaking Jay's thoughts.

"Of course I showed up," Jayden retorted emotionlessly. "I have a feeling a lot of Ven's complaints are going to be directed at me for not letting anyone win my Frontier Symbol. It's not my fault that all my challengers are dolts and don't know how to battle."

Jayden sighed, wondering if he should even address Gaia's first question. He was sure that she wanted to know what he'd been up to, but even Jay had a hard time admitting the things he was involved with right now.

Crime Syndicates were tricky things to deal with after all.

"I haven't been talking to anyone cuz I never talk to anyone," Jayden said instead. "You of all people should know that Gaia. Besides, I've been training a lot. My team has a lot of new, strong members. And I bread my Umbreon as well."

Jayden's thoughts drifted to his faithful Umbreon back at home, who was probably resting with her egg that was soon to hatch. Jay's thoughts were broken again however, by the arrival of Liam and his Gliscor.

He nodded politely to him. He had no personal quarrel with Liam, and so therefore, he supposed he was tolerable. Saffira as well. Gaia he had no problems with, except for her strange attraction to him.

It was really only Ven he didn't want to deal with. He was in no mood for fighting right now. His patience was thin due to nightmarish sleep and overstress.

"Swellow," his Pokemon said, nudging Jay gently with her wings to calm him down. Swellow took off to the skies, circling overhead happily. Jay watched her for a bit, and then gripped a couple more Pokeballs from his belt.

"Flygon, Arcanine, Sceptile, Manectric, Nidoking, come on out," Jay ordered, releasing his Pokemon for some well deserved fresh air. They all came out, curious to know if it was time for a battle, but Jayden shrugged, and dismissed them to do whatever they wanted. The Pokemon seemed overjoyed at this, and immediately went to play, something they rarely were able to do anymore.

Jayden smiled lightly at this, and took a big breath of air as a breeze rushed by, "I do have to admit though, this meeting is giving us a well deserved break. All of us have been working way too hard. Too bad I can't get away with staying out here a few more days... but you know. Trainers never rest. I have to go back to my mansion."

Jay suddenly went silent, wondering why he had decided to continue drabbling on about nothing. This wasn't him. At all. Was guilt making him want to talk to these people since he hadn't seen them in months? They were hardly even acquaintances, let alone people he trusted.

But he couldn't help but be curious about them anyway, and so he said, "What about you guys? I'm sure you're all ridiculously busy as well."

Jayden mentally slapped himself for asking the question to everyone that was present. It would have been easier to just stick with talking to one person, seeing as he was not a social creature and people in large numbers made him want to strangle something. Nevertheless, it was too late to take back the question now, and so, he waited for his answer, wondering how long it would actually take for the meeting to start.

1# manga fan!

2 Year Veteran
Saffira Blue

Both Saffira and Grovyle got off of Ari, Grovyle more of jumped a few feet up in the air as Saffira ungracefully fell off. Thankfully the only person near her was Liam and she had fallen off the side of Skarmory that He wasn’t facing. She straitened up before he got close enough to notice and whipped the dirt off her skirt and shirt. Giving an awkward smile she waved to Liam and then returned Ari.

“Hey, Liam right?” Saffira called walking up to him, “I know you’re one of the Frontier brains, but I don’t think we ever got introduced besides with Scott. I think you know I’m Saffira right?” She smiled more to herself and adjusted her backpack since it had almost fallen off in the combination of her flight and fall.

Her thoughts momentarily returned to the small island that she had met the other frontier brains at. She remembered Wally, the kid with the asthma problems, and Amber, the girl who wanted to battle no matter what the cost was. She remembered Marissa, but she remembered how the slightly self-obsessed girl had taken up a full time job modeling and Malik, the kid with a knack for getting in trouble. All those people she had met at the tournament, but she probably wouldn’t see them again.

Snapping back into reality, Saffira noticed she had been spacing for a bit and gritted her teeth as Grovyle rolled his eyes.

masterleo

Order Up!
“Hey, Liam right?” Saffira called walking up to him, “I know you’re one of the Frontier brains, but I don’t think we ever got introduced besides with Scott. I think you know I’m Saffira right?” She smiled, then seemed to faze out for a second. She snapped back, and seemed embarrassed. "Little jet-lag?" Liam asked "Uh, yeah, I guess that's it." She replied. "It's cool." Liam said, "You should have seen me the first time I was on Gyarados when he used bounce. I nearly stumbled into a tree. Thank god I had Gliscor out." He patted Gliscor on the back.

Liam looked toward the building. "You want to head inside? I think Ven's waiting from us in there." In truth Liam had no idea were Ven wanted them, and was just making a guess. "I saw jayden head inside earlier."

zandgaia

*Gasp* He's back!
Jayden smiled lightly at this, and took a big breath of air as a breeze rushed by, "I do have to admit though, this meeting is giving us a well deserved break. All of us have been working way too hard. Too bad I can't get away with staying out here a few more days... but you know. Trainers never rest. I have to go back to my mansion."

Suddenly he said, "What about you guys? I'm sure you're all ridiculously busy as well."

"You're not the only one who has been busy" Gaia stated, "Being a member of the Battle Frontier is lot's of work, but it doesn't really bother me, I'm more concerned about the fact you're not acting like yourself..." She said as she was still looking to the sea, the waves ended at the beach. Leaving a beautiful scene. "Jay... Why aren't you acting like yourself? Something isn't right with you... I don't have to know, but just keep silent about whatever it is. You're getting far to much attention..." She said as she kneeled down at a krabby and helped it back in the water.

"Anyway..." Gaia said relaxed as she stood up again, "Maybe we should head inside,"

ShadoWolfDemon

Live Without Warning
"You're not the only one who has been busy" Gaia stated, "Being a member of the Battle Frontier is lot's of work, but it doesn't really bother me, I'm more concerned about the fact you're not acting like yourself..."

That statement took Jay by complete surprise... not acting like himself? She could tell? In truth, there was a lot bothering him, but he hadn't said a word. He then mentally slapped himself for showing any kind of interest in how Gaia could tell at all. Jayden watched her help a Krabby back into the water, completely oblivious to the beautiful scene before him. He was more preoccupied with is own thoughts.

"Jay... Why aren't you acting like yourself? Something isn't right with you... I don't have to know, but just keep silent about whatever it is. You're getting far too much attention..."

Jayden sighed, running another hand through his hair. "You're right about that. I've been attracting way too much attention...." he trailed off, watching Gaia carefully as she stood up, wondering if it was wise to continue. He quickly decided against it, knowing that bringing anyone else into his affairs with taking down Team Rocket was a horrible idea. No more people were going to die due to his foolishness.

"Anyway...Maybe we should head inside."

Jayden nodded in response, recalling all his Pokemon except for Swellow, who landed on his shoulder. He absentmindedly brought a hand up to stroke his Pokemon's feathers, and walked with Gaia into the building.

Jay stuffed his hands in his pockets and let out a frustrated sigh, "I hope Ven hurries up with his little girlfriend so we can get this over with. I've got way more important things to deal with then this meeting."

Like that Rocky girl, whoever she is, Jay's mind growled. I don't know how she keeps knowing where I am. It's making me even more paranoid then ever... but I have to suffer through this if I want a chance at avenging William. That's all that matters to me now.

His demeanor suddenly shifted back to normal as his face went completely stoic again. He had to stay set on his goals, and not let things interfere anymore.

But what will you do once you've avenged your friend? Jay's mind asked. He let out a visible scowl, and shut off his extra unneeded thoughts. First he had to bring down Team Rocket.

And then he would think about what to do after that.

1# manga fan!

2 Year Veteran
Saffira Blue

Saffira watched as Liam looked toward the Battle Shack. "You want to head inside? I think Ven's waiting for us in there. I saw Jayden head inside earlier." Saffira nodded and began walking with Liam as Grovyle trailed behind somewhat distant at the moment.

Feeling uncomfortable with the lack of conversation Saffira attempted small talk, “So how are things at your facility? Only seven trainers have even reached me. Maybe it wasn’t such a good idea to make my place a maze.”

Behind them Grovyle grinned as if remembering the few battles that had fallen short of his abilities.

Stabberz

The RPG Godfather
Out of the corner of his eye Ven saw Fos beginning to make his move before being stopped by the other Pokémon, something which Ven couldn't help but smirk about, once he and Melody were behind the shack he turned to her.

"I found this...well Darcel led me too it." Ven said, reaching into his pocket and pulling out a blue stone slab that seemed to glint in the light.

"It's Naida the Water Plate of Arceus. With it you will be able to use Pokémon Attacks, more specifically Water type attacks." Ven added with a grin as he held it out for the girl to touch.

"You'll need training obviously but thats what I'm here for." He said as an afterthought.