• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hoenn: Land and Sea (Discussion Thread)

Stabberz

The RPG Godfather
Hoenn is a region full of nature of all types with weather in each and every town different to the next. It is ideal for travelers as well as both trainers and co-ordinators and is home to a wide array of Pokémon yet very few trainers traverse this beautiful region and even less have ever emerged through the ranks and become champions. This is all set to change, however, as Professor Birch, under orders from the Pokémon League, has sent out letters to fourteen trainers between the ages of twelve and fifteen. They are going to receive their very first Pokémon and hopefully they will make their way up through the ranks and become the Elite of Hoenn. However, unknown to even Professor Birch, a threat is coming and this threat is coming from the Land and the Sea, riding on the waves, crossing the great dessert and when they clash, all hell will break free; a pillar of eternal fire meeting its enemy, the tidal wave of coursing water.

This is Hoenn, Land and Sea.

The sheer rock face of the cliff was daunting, but to a small group of figures wearing red and black outfits, it was nothing new. They were always moving throughout the region, searching for new headquarters. They entered the mouth of a cave carved into the wall before hurrying deeper into its depths. Soon, the dark and damp cave began to light up as lanterns began appearing. The cave floor gave way to a metal coating and the boots of the figures clanged noisily upon it. They had arrived in the central hub of action; walls of computer screens flickered and in the middle of the circular room sat the commander himself.

“Maxie, Team Aqua is moving again,” a red clad female called as she looked at a computer screen. It flashed with pictures and video clips showing a team dressed in blue and grey, making their way swiftly across the ocean on the backs of Pokémon. She narrowed her eyes as she punched in a command to her computer, switching to an aerial view of the rival team.

“Good. This time, Groudon will be ours and we will turn the whole world into a land mass,” an aging red haired man said with a glint in his eye as he stroked a Mightyena. The creature growled with pleasure as Maxie turned to survey the rest of the room. “Once we get a hold of the land, nothing can stop us. It will be world domination, and then we can set the rest of our plan into action. Turning the world to land is just the first step of the equation.”

“But Sir, what about that new team? It is rumoured that they are elite trainers,” A younger male clad in red asked as his brow was furrowed. Most of the workers for Team Magma knew that Maxie was probably not all there sometimes.

“They are nothing but a rumour! As soon as we obtain Groudon everything will be swept aside,” the man growled.

“Yes, Maxie, Sir!!!” Both commanders said their hands snapping to their heads in a salute.

“Good...” Maxie replied with a grin as he stroked his chin, unaware that on the other side of Hoenn, Archie, leader of Team Aqua, was doing the exact same thing.

But unbeknownst to both of them, in the most respected building of Hoenn, a man was talking to a champion.

“I appreciate this Brendan, but you know...” The man said to a trainer of about fifteen who was wearing a bandanna.

“You don’t want the Pokémon League being involved in this,” Brendan finished off.

“Precisely,” the elderly man replied as the man went over to a peg and took a black cloak with the Hoenn symbol on the back. The man handed it to Brendan without another word.

“I’m going to find some trainers who can join us, and help us defeat what is coming,” the now cloaked Brendan said before he faded into the darkness.

Teams:

Magma: Max open Spots Left 0
D.O.P
alteredegoX
GolemGuy
Handymankg
Masterleo

Aqua: Max open Spots Left 2
Zandgaia
1# manga fan!
Pokéfan0234

Nature: Max open Spots Left 1
Stabberz
Killer Squirtle
Radio 'Ed

alteredegoX

Sophi so silleh~
ah, just realised this was here.

So just wondering, when will our characters be coming across the Team members or when would they be joining them?

Stabberz

The RPG Godfather
Well random times, see the thing with people who join Team Magma is that they will only see Team Aqua doing bad things, whilst Team Aqua members only see Team Magma doing bad things, thats why everyone will get separated in Petalburg forest.

ShadoWolfDemon

Live Without Warning
Subscribing to the thread.

And I suppose Angel will be one of the only ones that sees both teams are being bad, since she isn't going to join any team... >>

EDIT: Right, Stabberz, I just wanted to point out that Angel kind of kicked Nathan in the back. She also insulted him earlier. Obviously, this would get them off to a bad start. You alright with some kind of twisted rivalry between our characters again? XD.

Last edited:

alteredegoX

Sophi so silleh~
Well random times, see the thing with people who join Team Magma is that they will only see Team Aqua doing bad things, whilst Team Aqua members only see Team Magma doing bad things, thats why everyone will get separated in Petalburg forest.

alright, got it ^^

masterleo

Order Up!
Shadow: Hm...yeah, rivalry is good.

Speaking of rivals, Han can be a bit of a jerk, so if anyone's looking for a rival...

1# manga fan!

2 Year Veteran
If you want masterleo Jordan could be a rival, evn though it might take a little extra effort since he is seen as being happy most of the time. If you're up for it I am too ^,^

ShadoWolfDemon

Live Without Warning
Angel can take more then one hater. xD, so, bring it on guys.

And yeah, I don't know what I could possibly post right now. Kinda waiting for the plot to progress.

zandgaia

*Gasp* He's back!
lol Stab, what kind of question is that >.<;

I would like to continue with it. But it seems hard to keep 3 RPs up Stabberz right?

Stabberz

The RPG Godfather
Yeah...I'm in five RPG's, I have Exams, and my writing...ah well, anyone else who wants this back can say I