• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hoenn: Land and Sea.

Stabberz

The RPG Godfather
Hoenn: Land and Sea.
Co-Owned with Zandgaia and Double-oh-Platypus

Hoenn is a region full of nature of all types with weather in each and every town different to the next. It is ideal for travelers as well as both trainers and co-ordinators and is home to a wide array of Pokémon yet very few trainers traverse this beautiful region and even less have ever emerged through the ranks and become champions. This is all set to change, however, as Professor Birch, under orders from the Pokémon League, has sent out letters to fourteen trainers between the ages of twelve and fifteen. They are going to receive their very first Pokémon and hopefully they will make their way up through the ranks and become the Elite of Hoenn. However, unknown to even Professor Birch, a threat is coming and this threat is coming from the Land and the Sea, riding on the waves, crossing the great dessert and when they clash, all hell will break free; a pillar of eternal fire meeting its enemy, the tidal wave of coursing water.

This is Hoenn, Land and Sea.

The sheer rock face of the cliff was daunting, but to a small group of figures wearing red and black outfits, it was nothing new. They were always moving throughout the region, searching for new headquarters. They entered the mouth of a cave carved into the wall before hurrying deeper into its depths. Soon, the dark and damp cave began to light up as lanterns began appearing. The cave floor gave way to a metal coating and the boots of the figures clanged noisily upon it. They had arrived in the central hub of action; walls of computer screens flickered and in the middle of the circular room sat the commander himself.

“Maxie, Team Aqua is moving again,” a red clad female called as she looked at a computer screen. It flashed with pictures and video clips showing a team dressed in blue and grey, making their way swiftly across the ocean on the backs of Pokémon. She narrowed her eyes as she punched in a command to her computer, switching to an aerial view of the rival team.

“Good. This time, Groudon will be ours and we will turn the whole world into a land mass,” an aging red haired man said with a glint in his eye as he stroked a Mightyena. The creature growled with pleasure as Maxie turned to survey the rest of the room. “Once we get a hold of the land, nothing can stop us. It will be world domination, and then we can set the rest of our plan into action. Turning the world to land is just the first step of the equation.”

“But Sir, what about that new team? It is rumoured that they are elite trainers,” A younger male clad in red asked as his brow was furrowed. Most of the workers for Team Magma knew that Maxie was probably not all there sometimes.

“They are nothing but a rumour! As soon as we obtain Groudon everything will be swept aside,” the man growled.

“Yes, Maxie, Sir!!!” Both commanders said their hands snapping to their heads in a salute.

“Good...” Maxie replied with a grin as he stroked his chin, unaware that on the other side of Hoenn, Archie, leader of Team Aqua, was doing the exact same thing.

But unbeknownst to both of them, in the most respected building of Hoenn, a man was talking to a champion.

“I appreciate this Brendan, but you know...” The man said to a trainer of about fifteen who was wearing a bandanna.

“You don’t want the Pokémon League being involved in this,” Brendan finished off.

“Precisely,” the elderly man replied as the man went over to a peg and took a black cloak with the Hoenn symbol on the back. The man handed it to Brendan without another word.

“I’m going to find some trainers who can join us, and help us defeat what is coming,” the now cloaked Brendan said before he faded into the darkness.

Now where do you fit in?

Well, you are one of the starting trainers.

Starters Avaliable:

Treecko: Reserved for Stabberz
Mudkip: Reserved for Shadow Wolf Demon
Torchic: Reserved for Zandgaia
Zigzagoon: Reserved Masterleo
Poochyena: Reserved for Pokefan0234
Wurmple: Reserved for Radio 'Ed
Taillow: Reserved for 1# manga fan!
Abra: Reserved for Double-oh-Platypus.
Machop: Reserved for Handymankg
Geodude: Reserved for Golem Guy
Aron: Reserved for Killer Squirtle.
Gulpin:Reserved for Castform.
Electrike: Reserved for alteredegoX
Spheal:

Teams:

Magma: Max open Spots Left 0
D.O.P
alteredegoX
GolemGuy
Handymankg
Masterleo

Aqua: Max open Spots Left 2
Zandgaia

1# manga fan!

Pokéfan0234

Nature: Max open Spots Left 1
Stabberz
Killer Squirtle

Radio 'Ed

Name: First and Last, Middle is optional.

Personality: How your character acts. 4/5 lines.

Description: What does your character looks like? 4/5 lines.

Histroy: Your characters History, what happend in the past? 5/6 lines atleast.

Starter Pokémon: Which of the fourteen starters will you're character obtain at the beginning?

Future team at the end:
What's your team at the end? Example:
Torchic>Combusken
Ralts>Kirlia>Gardevoir

Hometown:
Where do they come from? All towns allowed from the main 4 regions (Hoenn, Kanto, Johto and Sinnoh)

Team Joined:
Team Aqua, Magma, Nature or None.

Type of Trainer: Trainer, Co-Ordinator or Breeder.

Other: Anything else. Like say relations/love, or a bad habitat.

And a Note...NO ONE IS ALREADY IN ANY OF THE TEAMS AND THE THREE OF US WILL BE CONTROLLING THE BAD GUYS....the rest of the info will be told to you when needed.

Help for picking you team:
Hoenn_Pokedex,85627.png

Let's please try and be original with teams, don't overpower your teams, because we will turn people down if they over power themselves for their future team.

Accepted/Reserved/Pending

1) Stabberz: Nathan Stanbury: Trainer with Treecko
2) Zandgaia:Gaia 'Star' Wave: Trainer with Torchic
3) Double-oh-Platypus: Cambria Little: Trainer with Abra
4) Killer Squirtle: Rush: Trainer with Aron
5) MomokoCove: Alice White: Co-Ordinator with Spheal.
6) alteredegoX: Sophi Tesaya: Co-Ordinator with Electrike
7) GolemGuy: Bradley Carpenter: Trainer with Geodude
8) 1# manga fan!: Jordan (Jay) Heights: Trainer with Taillow
9) Pokéfan0234: Calder Haylock: Trainer with Poochyena.
10) Castoform: Jason K. Aeon: Trainer with Gulpin.
11) Radio 'Ed Elric: Manner: Breeder with Wurmple
12) Handymankg: Richard Scott Naphir : Co-Ordinator with Machop
13) Masterleo: ??? : Co-Ordinator with Zigzagoon.
14) Shadow Wolf Demon:Angel Steeldirge: Co-Ordinator with Gulpin

Trainer Spots Left:0
Co-Ordinator Spots Left 1

Last edited:

Torpoleon

Can I be a Trainer with a Mudkip, please? Thanks! I'll work on my Sign Up later, if I get the chance.

Torpoleon

Hmm. Well, if I am allowed to have Pokémon that are not just water types in Team Aqua, then I'll go with Team Aqua. Am I allowed to be a commander like Shelly? So basically, in Team Aqua, they'll try and awaken Kyogre?

aquaarmor23

<3 Breloom.
Can i join?
Name:Erik Kemp
Starter:spheal
Hometown:Snowpoint(sinnoh)
Team:Ralts>kirlia>gardevior
Mawile
spheal>sealeo>waldrein
trainer
nature
I'll get up other stuff soon

Stabberz

The RPG Godfather
Torpoleon: We will all become high ranking grunts in the teams, of course the people in Magma and Aqua won't know that the teams are bad, you will see about the plot eventually.

Aquaarmor: REJECTED Seriously did you read the guidelines?

Torpoleon

Ok! But, how would my starting post be exactly? Well, now I will work on the Sign Up a bit.

alteredegoX

Sophi so silleh~
I'd be loving to join (will stop bad grammar now). But anyway, I'd like Electrike and being co-ordinator (but still doing battles when needed), but would having Electrike allow me into Magma or not?

Stabberz

The RPG Godfather
Alterdego: Reserved Having an Elektrike doesn't affect what team your in, you just have to have at least one Ground or Fire Type.

Torpoleon

Hopefully last question: Is it ok if my guy has one the basic Team Aqua clothes(but has blue jeans instead of the usually Team Aqua pants)? Zach Hiken would start his journey and somehow meet and join Team Aqua?

GolemGuy

Better Than Thou
Can I reserve for Geodude/Magma/Trainer?

Double-oh-Platypus

I can get my sign-up done later, but Stabberz...

THANK-YOU SO MUCH FOR PUTTING ME ON MAGMA :)

You rock my socks off. ^^ I'll be back later with my ultra-cool (not really) sign-up.

1# manga fan!

2 Year Veteran
I would like to reserve a spot for Tailow on team Aqua as a trainer?

alteredegoX

Sophi so silleh~
hope this is ok then.

Name: Sophi Tesaya

Personality: Sophi is a very friendly girl and very caring over anybody she befriends. She hates to hold a grudge and even when she argues with somebody, she will always apologise and even if the other does not accept, she knows that she has made up for it even though the other person hasn't. She is always very lazy and whenever she has a break she can usually be found just lying anywhere she finds comfortable and if not, she'll lay the closest place she can. Once she has adjusted to somebody and gotten over being so shy, she can be a very playful girl and seems to find a lot of fun in even doing the simplest tasks, treating anything as if it was a game, even if she gets into battles.

Description: Despite being born male, Sophi retains zero physical features of a boy and looks completely feminine. She is rather thin, but not too thin, with a slightly athletic build. She has long bright red hair that reaches just below her shoulders. She usually wears either a plain pink or black tank top with baggy dark blue jeans. On her right wrist she wears a bracelet with many different coloured gems. Being born male, she is of course flat in the chest but this is the only physical features that would be proof she is not biologically female, she even wears a small amount of make-up to further hide it, most noticeably is the red eye shadow which started her little joke of that she was part Banette. Her voice is also feminine sounding too. Over her hands she wears a pair of fingerless gloves of which are completely black with a different symbol on each, on her right hand is the symbol that represents 'female' and the left glove has the symbol that represents 'male'.

Histroy: Despite having grown up in a place where everybody knew Sophi as a boy, she still grew up in a healthy environment, though most of her late childhood was spent of being secluded in her room. She felt freedom at finally being allowed to leave her hometown with her older sister after she was eleven and the day right after leaving, Sophi had created herself fully as a girl with her sister not caring too much. She had followed her sister around Johto though never herself got any Pokémon despite her sister pushing her too. The two were together for 4 years, going through both Johto and Kanto, until returning home, Sophi still living as a girl, and was immediately pushed back to her old life as a boy. Only a week passed and her sister left with her again, only this time only to drop her off in Hoenn to get away and be how she wanted without her parents forcing her to be how they wanted.

Starter Pokémon: Electrike

Future team at the end:
Electrike >> Manectric
Tyrogue
Phanpy >> Donphan
Magby >> Magmar
Magnemite >> Magneton >> Magnezone
Shuppet >> Banette

Reserves:
Munchlax
Whynaut

Hometown: Blackthorn City, Johto