• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hoenn League Ash vs Goh

HL Ash vs Goh

• Ash (Corpish, Torkoal, Grovyle, Pikachu, Glalie, Swellow)

• Goh's Top 6

Results are only viewable after voting.

JustAStatistic

Super Casual Trainer
The only teams of Ash's that Goh can beat are the Johto mons and maybe the Unova team.

CMButch

Kanto is love. Kanto is life.
Ash's Hoenn team wins.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Satoshi's Houen team was above average and quite competent, so I don't think that Gou would win even with his strongest Pokemon unless he does some extensive training, which probably wouldn't happen anyway given his laissez-faire attitude.

Dragonsoldier77

Bittersweet Satisfaction
Does goh even particularly need to train though?

Flygon and golurk already seemed powerful enough during their capture, and even did okay againts zapdos. Cinderace has been paired with lucario and did about as well againts mewtwo. Scizor had it’s training with farfetch and wikstorm. Suicune is a legendary. Then throw in another one that fills out a missing coverage i guess.

I mean ash probably wins anyways due to being a battler, but pure pokemon power i think goh can win. Heck, since they seem to be making goh just about as competent as ash when they battle together, he could still just outright win.

Krackochu

Golurk and cinderace could do something however, pokemon league Hoenn ash is tough. Yea hoenn league ash beats go pretty quickly.

nickdt

The only teams of Ash's that Goh can beat are the Johto mons and maybe the Unova team.

Don't know about that one. Johto has Donphan, Heracross and the significantly improved Noctowl, while Unova has Krookodile, Boldore, Leavanny and Pignite.