• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~Hoenn Lovers Club~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myuuvuirocon

<--- Destoria
Trixie (Manectric) wins contests 'cause it kno's Thunder, Spark, Roar, n' Hyperbeam (contest combo's ^^)... I also forgot about my dat Slick (Barboach) n' Wishy (Whishcash) r really good @ contests 'cause they both kno Amnesia, Rest, Snore, n' either Magnitude or Earthquake... :D

Mimori Kiryu

What was your best contest pokemon?

My Dark (Absol). He easily won the Master Rank Tough. ;D

Angelic Elf Ivy

What was your best contest pokemon?

Probably my Electric, Naruto. (I was overly obsessed when I named him.) He's great at cool contests.

Mimori Kiryu

I don't blame you, Ivymoonrose. All my pokemon were usually named after my favorite anime's characters (s-CRY-ed) xD I love doing that.

Angelic Elf Ivy

Heh, ok.

Oh! And I've decided who I'd like to be the 2nd co-owner! I've looked at the posts to see who seemed to post often and I've decided. Myuuvuirocon, do you still want to be co-owner because you were the one I picked. Tell me ASAP.

Mimori Kiryu

Congrats to Myuuvuirocon! ^_^ *throws confetti* Yay!

I've got a topic!

Which city is your favorite?

I loved Lilycove, Pacificdlog, Mossdeep and Slateport City.

Myuuvuirocon

<--- Destoria
YES!!!! I loved 2 be co-owner!!!!!! *happy* :D

I tried 2 be on, but my mom kept on tellin' me ta get off... grr.... but anyways!

What is yer fav city?

Hm... I like Lilycove, Mossdeep City, n' Sootopolis City.

YAY!!! *exited* (can't spell it :D)

oh, n' welcome back! (haven't seen ya 'round a lot) :D

Mimori Kiryu

All three of us are on. That's cool ^_^ And it's excited, Myuu.

Angelic Elf Ivy

Myuuvuirocon said:
YES!!!! I loved 2 be co-owner!!!!!! *happy* :D

I tried 2 be on, but my mom kept on tellin' me ta get off... grr.... but anyways!

What is yer fav city?

Hm... I like Lilycove, Mossdeep City, n' Sootopolis City.

YAY!!! *exited* (can't spell it :D)

oh, n' welcome back! (haven't seen ya 'round a lot) :D
I know and glad that you accept. ^^
I don't know my favorite city. Have to see em all to know.

Myuuvuirocon

<--- Destoria
Yeah... dere ya go, excited... I'll try ta rember dat! *watch, I'll be in skool n' I'll forget how ta spell it XD*

I forgot to add one more- Evergrande City... I like da music n' da battles. :D

*hugs our new co-owner* Sorry, I couldn't be on yesterday. ;_;

Topic- I like Lilycove and Slateport. Why? Slateport, the beach and the shops at Lilycove.

Mimori Kiryu

I'm pretty sure that Ivymoonrose will let you join. ;3 Welcome to our humble clubbie! <3

Myuuvuirocon

<--- Destoria
HI! Uh... I can't believe I forgot, I have 1 more city!

*everyone anime falls*

Yeah... pretty sad huh? I also like Slateport... Aqua was dere in Emerald... heh heh...

Oh, n' guess what? Ya kno how I said I would forget how ta spell 'excited' in skool? well, I almost did! I started crackin' up, n' everyone thought I was crazy... -_-... well, I am... don't add on 2 it... :D

Yeah, Ivymoonrose will let ya join! Um... are co-owners allowed ta let other ppl join? *anime blinks*

Now watch, I'll have 1 more city later... XD

Russian May said:
Hi, can I join? I just luv HOENN!!!

Lilycove! Loads of stuff to do!!!

Sure, you can join! *pokes at Ivy,* update the list! xD

Myuuvuirocon said:
HI! Uh... I can't believe I forgot, I have 1 more city!

*everyone anime falls*

Yeah... pretty sad huh? I also like Slateport... Aqua was dere in Emerald... heh heh...

Oh, n' guess what? Ya kno how I said I would forget how ta spell 'excited' in skool? well, I almost did! I started crackin' up, n' everyone thought I was crazy... -_-... well, I am... don't add on 2 it...

Yeah, Ivymoonrose will let ya join! Um... are co-owners allowed ta let other ppl join? *anime blinks*

Now watch, I'll have 1 more city later... XD

That's fun, once, my pen stopped working at school lats year and I told the pen, "C'mon, sweetie, don't mess now!" and then cracked up because of that, everyone had a get.away-look sine that day. xD

And yeah co-owners are allowed to do that. xD

whiteabsol

.:Daisy Dancing:.
SKWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! Congrats Myuu!!*glomps*

Mossdeep (just because), Pacifilog, and Lilycove.

G

*Groudon*

Congrats Myuu!

4 topic:i <3 Mossdeep City!!

O and i got a name change..

Old name:Registeel13

Now:*Groudon*

Eeveetrainer

sorry i haven't been on lately!(stupid homework) but anyways!

What's your favorite city?
hmm, that's tough i'd have to say Lilycove, Mossdeep, and Slateport^^

Myuuvuirocon

<--- Destoria
ACK! I couldn't get back on fer some reason yesterday... after dat last post... XP N' thanx! :D (fer da congrad's :p)

Mimori Kiryu

Yeah, the forums were down yesterday, I think ^^; I couldn't get on either. *cries buckets* I think I have another topic:

What was your favorite character that traveled in the Hoenn region?

You should know mine. Drew/Shuu of course. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.