• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hoenn people

Oh, God. How could I forget about the Trick House Dude?

Every time I see him, he makes my day. : D

Crystal Firestorm

I like Wattson too, he's cool. ^_^ Wallace and Steven are nice as well.

But my all time favourite character, not just in Hoenn but ever has to be Maxie. He's not even evil. XD Towards the end of emerald he's actually quite nice. I just can't explain it. :)

House trick guy and Scott person.
House trick guy is just E-P-I-C and scott is.....well, scott with the fast car dude

Shadow_lugia991

Fish sticks
I like Wattson too, he's cool. ^_^ Wallace and Steven are nice as well.

But my all time favourite character, not just in Hoenn but ever has to be Maxie. He's not even evil. XD Towards the end of emerald he's actually quite nice. I just can't explain it. :)

and in sapphire, maxie is pure good guy ^_^

leon25270

<- Zap Cannon Espeon
1) Anabel-fanboy side of me says: Salon Maiden Anabel!
--> It's a long story... I'd rather NOT go into the details...

2) Breeder side of me says: The Old Guy in one of the cottages in the Battle Frontier who give you hints on what your Pokemon's Individual Values are like.
--> My sanity as a Breeder is kept intact because of him...

serebiifreak

...BRING IT!!!
My favourite character was Steven. He gave me a Beldum and he gives good exp for pokes, except the fact you can only face him once.

Wolverine

The one and only!
The two guys that want to see big Barboach and Shroomish. Zing.

Seriously, I like Trick House Man, and Liza & Tate. They're the first gym leader that comes in two halves, and the double battle is awesome.

Zetta Awesome

The trick house dude was awesome. I also thought Steven was cool so was Brendan although I thought he was cooler when I believed that he had white hair and not a hat or whatever it is(I'm pretty sure it's a hat)

Shadow_lugia991

Fish sticks
The trick house dude was awesome. I also thought Steven was cool so was Brendan although I thought he was cooler when I believed that he had white hair and not a hat or whatever it is(I'm pretty sure it's a hat)

I thought Brendan was cooler when I thought he had white hair too, but he's still cool anyhow.

treespyro

Vintage much?
My Favourites would have to be the guys who gives you the Fishing Rods
Where Would I be without them

coolespeon

I dont know.
my favorite in sapphire was roxanne being a gym leader and a teacher of trainers is cool, but the part of rock pokemon were the worst.

acuradc5boy

mines ruby guess and hey just wondering i looked at brendans bio thing is that old because he was in the battle with diamond at the beginning of the new movie with a rhayporia or however you spell it you can see his white hair and clothes are the same just wondering and in the manapy movie he had a mudkips final form

Last edited:
I liked Wally, I thought he was really cute and I love how he became so much stronger in the end.