• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hoenn people

Raikou_fan

Favorite main character: May (Brendan is cool too, but i like Mays design more)
Favorite Gym Leader: Flannery (in my opininion, by-far the coolest design in the game)
Favorite Random Character: The girl hiding on Cycle road WITHOUT her bike. She's like... a rebel or something lol.

maxx unlimited

<-Gender Undisclosed
I thought the two "boyfriend and girlfriend" little kids(Ya know, the ones with the Wingull) in Fortree and Mossdeep were pretty funny. And how the girl's older brother said that he didn't envy her one bit- that made me laugh.

Alloute

Not Banned
I thought the two "boyfriend and girlfriend" little kids(Ya know, the ones with the Wingull) in Fortree and Mossdeep were pretty funny. And how the girl's older brother said that he didn't envy her one bit- that made me laugh.

That is kinda gross....

Anyways, I like......May.

That's it, I hated Hoenn's characters :/

sweet_piplup123

I lost the game?!?!
I like Archie from Team Aqua, I think I might have a crush on him.

The next person who laugh at me will get a good beating from Piplup.

Xashlei

probably elsewhere
Wally, since he is one of those characters who starts out weak (with Pokemon and health) and admits he's weak--it only motivates him to get even stronger later. Also, he's cute.

Wattson's a very fun guy, and good with kids. The Trick Master dude was amusing also, blasting off past the roof. ... Well, that's how I imagined it. They were a silly duo in PokeSpe.

Also, I prefer Brendan over May as a character.

Demonic Demon

Wally, since he is one of those characters who starts out weak (with Pokemon and health) and admits he's weak--it only motivates him to get even stronger later. Also, he's cute.

Wattson's a very fun guy, and good with kids. The Trick Master dude was amusing also, blasting off past the roof. ... Well, that's how I imagined it. They were a silly duo in PokeSpe.

yeah brendans like the best

pichu96

I like the 2nd gym leader he is pretty cool

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
May, definitely. She's got a great character in the game and animé, and I just love her design! Go May!

Shadow_lugia991

Fish sticks

you do?! I do too! May is so frikin weird sometimes, and I prefer SWampert and Sceptile over Blaziken when it comes to starters

Shadow_lugia991

Fish sticks