• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hoennshipping Chaos!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sequoia

Kamairie said:
That's why you should plan fics before you start writing, Kanta. -.-; Tsk tsk . . .

Anyway, I don't think you guys should be discussing random stuff here. We don't want Kanta to make a Hoennshipping Chaos number three now, do we? Or do you guys . . . ? O.O;
XD actually, we weren't talking about random stuff...^.^ we were discussing how to put some more ships in Hoennshipping Chaos o_O;; this is Hoennshipping Chaos 2?

Kyoto-chan

Jane-- Yep. HC #1 disadappeared [typo on purpose] into thin air, I think. ^^;

By the way, your ideas for "more ships" are bad. =P

;157;- Kyoto-chan -;172;

Sequoia said:
XD actually, we weren't talking about random stuff...^.^ we were discussing how to put some more ships in Hoennshipping Chaos o_O;; this is Hoennshipping Chaos 2?
-_- My nemesis has a point. Your ideas for so-called "other ships" are neither wanted nor liked. >_<

Sequoia

o_O who's your nemesis? *doesn't know what word means*

XD so...who's matchmaking Brendan and May? o_O me and Avegaille, or Kanta and CC?

qwerqwer said:
its ben 3 pages with no up date, are you sure you're working on this kanta-chan????
Geeze, give the girl some time! She's very busy and she's trying her best! You can't expect something to come lickety-split!

. . . If anyone teases me for that, I will strangle them with their own intestines. :mad:

Jane said:
o_O who's your nemesis? *doesn't know what word means*

XD so...who's matchmaking Brendan and May? o_O me and Avegaille, or Kanta and CC?
Nemesis=Rival. In other words, Kyoto. XD

We haven't heard otherwise from Kanta, so I guess it's still you and Avie. =/

Kyoto-chan

-raises hand- I'll help pull out the intestines for you! XD

And Evil-chan IS in high school, which has started for her already.

Awwwwwwwwwww I wanted to help matchmake! ;-; xD

;157;- Kyoto-chan -;172;

Kyoto-chan- Why, thank you! That would be most appreciated! ^^ Now, what sort of nasty instrument should we use? XD

*pats back* We all did, friend. We all did. >_<

qwerqwer

Oh shut up, you don't know who i got links with dude, try finding me in NYC. *Gets taser ready* Yeah, I got a weapon, didn't say it was a taser though *Nasty grin*
Just try it, I dare you.

On topic: Nice fic though *nasty look* keep writing!!!

Avegaille

ジャッジメントですの!
Kanta-chan said:
Anyhow, Avie and Sequoia sorry about not having your characters not interacting with each other. I'll fix that.

Hmm, I guess I'll await that soon enough... so that we can matchmake! XP

S

Spartan 117

Kanta-chan said:
Characters in story: People at SPPf

Kanta: Me/Kanta-chan (duh)
Avegaille: Avegaille Spellman
Joey: Sequoia/Jane
Kamairie: Kamairie
Kyoto: Kyoto-chan
Icy-chan: Ice-Phoenix-chan
Kiran: Blazikens_Brushfire
Kiku: *Kiku*
Windy: *Eastwinds*
Sandoishi: Sandoishi
Cherri: Cherry Grove
G.M.: gonbemaster
CC/Cody: Commander Cody

- - - -

Characters in story: Who they are

May: May (main character)
Brendan: Brendan (other main character)
Mr. Tajiri: teacher
Christina: enemy of May, prep, etc.
Felicity: Christina's friend; likes to cause trouble
Mandy: another on of Christina's friend; is a girly girl
what about me? ;_; i wanna be in it to. *holds head in shame*

G

gonbemaster

Cool, HC is back. I'm glad I'm still in it. I think this story is going to be a little better than the other version. The other one lives up to it's name, Hoenshipping CHAOS.
Another great 5 star story is probably what we're going to expect, and hopefully you won't let us down.
Just a few questions though.

Remember the other time you wrote the story you put a character list. I thought that would be helpful now because there are probably a lot of new characters. Are you going to put a character lists?

Is this book going to be more fluffy than the last one, or is it not?

Kana

kisses
qwerqwer said:
its ben 3 pages with no up date, are you sure you're working on this kanta-chan????

Be patient. It's not that easy to update a story, you know. Unless you want it all full of crap . . . okay, maybe not that but it wouldn't be as good as it would've if it wasn't rushed. She's got a life too.

Dark Sidney said:
what about me? ;_; i wanna be in it to. *holds head in shame*

She can't possibly include EVERY Hoennshipper there is. The other one already had too many OCs . . . =_=

. . . Okay, that probably sounded a little harsh. Sorry . . .

Gonbsy said:
Remember the other time you wrote the story you put a character list. I thought that would be helpful now because there are probably a lot of new characters. Are you going to put a character lists?

Is this book going to be more fluffy than the last one, or is it not?

Usually, authors don't put character lists and she'll introduce the characters as she goes along so I don't think so . . . unless she decides to do that.

STORY. XD

Last edited:
S

Spartan 117

Sorry. didn't mean to impose.
*Rereads chapter* *waits for update*

Avegaille

ジャッジメントですの!
Final Prayer said:
She can't possibly include EVERY Hoennshipper there is. The other one already had too many OCs . . . =_=

. . . Okay, that probably sounded a little harsh. Sorry . . .

Hmm, I htink she sent PMs to the active posters in the Hoennshipping thread to get the OC profile...

I think I was one of them, so, uh, I got to be in the story! XP

Status
Not open for further replies.