• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hoennshipping Chaos!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kanta-chan

Woot! HOENNSHIPPING CHAOS IS BACK BABY!!! ^_____^

Rating: PG-13

Disclaimer: The authoress, yours truly Kanta, doesn’t own Pokemon. And neither does the co-authoress Kamairie.

-----------------------------------------

Chapter One

Littleroot Academy Educational Camping Trip

Dear Parents & Caregivers of fellow students,

This trip is to allow students to live and thrive with Pokemon. We wish for the 6th-9th graders of our school to be able to understand and learn during this field trip, gain valuable knowledge of the different Pokemon species which inhabit Hoenn.
Departure date: June 23, 2003
Location: Sunshine Falls (North-east to Oldale Town; North-west to Slateport City)
Time span: 3 weeks
We do hope you would take this into great consideration and allow your child to attend.

Mr. Masaki G. Yukoki, Littleroot Academy Principal.

- - - - -

“RIIIING!!”

May tossed and turned as her alarm clock continued to sound, annoying the young girl with success.

“Aargh!” she screamed as she woke up with a pair of droopy eyes and her chestnut brown hair all sticking out in all directions. “Someone shut that stupid alarm clock off!”

She sat up, and glared at blue the clock for a few seconds. Snatching it from its place, she opened the wooden drawer next to her bed and threw the plastic object in recklessly. The brunette yawned and lay back down on her bed for a while. The brunette turned her head to the side and saw what seems like an important piece of paper.

“What’s that?” the blue eye girl asked to herself as she picked up the sheet. Skimming the text on the paper her eyes widened as she gasped in shock. “Oh my gosh! The trip!”

Jumping out of her bed she hastily rushed to her calendar at the opposite side of the room. May looked at the date. “And today is . . .” she murmured, using her peach colored index finger to run across the dates. “It’s the day of field trip!”

Panicking, the girl ran to her closet and opened it, revealing many clothes. “I guess I’ll wear . . . this!” May shouted not even bothering to look at what she grabbed as she slipped into a tight red T-shirt with a white Pokeball printed on it and tight black gym shorts. Then, she pulled out a large duffel bag as she grabbed a mass of clothes from her closet and threw them in the bag. “Not good, I knew I should have prepared the night before!” She zipped up the bag quickly and ran to the bathroom.

- - - -

Next door, a boy with snow-white hair and ruby-red eyes tumbled down the steps and out of the front door as his mother opened the doorway.

“Aren’t you going to eat breakfast, Brendan dear?” Mrs. Birch, wife of Professor Birch asked her son sweetly.

“Uh, no, Mom. I’m late anyway.” Brendan replied quickly, slipping into his running shoes.

“Well, okay. I’ll see you whenever you are back from your school trip. And don’t forget to--”

“Yeah, yeah. I know. Change my underwear everyday, brush my hair and teeth, don’t bug May, and all that junk,” the young boy interrupted. “Well, I see the bus, gotta go, Mom! Bye!” He gave his mother a peck on the cheek and rushed out the door.

- - - -

Brendan watched as many other people boarded the buses. The vehicles were lined up as he hoped that the last one wouldn’t leave yet. He ran as fast as within his limits to make it in time. The vehicle was leaving soon for Oldale Town. Still trying to keep the yellow bus in sight, the boy was not aware of his direction as he bumped into someone and fell backwards, landing sideways on the grass.

“Oof!” Bags were flung outwards from the clash.

“HEY! Watch where you’re going!” a feminine voice screamed, as her words were muffled from her face being smothered in the grass.

Brendan got up and brushed himself free of loose grass, and yelled back, “Me? What about you?”

The girl got up and shook her head rid of the grass that was stuck in her brown hair. “Brendan?” she said, looking at the other person.

Brendan sighed. “Oh, it’s May. Are you late t-” his sentence was cut short when he noticed the last bus just drove past them. “Ah! Let’s go!” he quickly gathered his own luggage, then May’s arm and chased after their transportation.

“WAIT!” they both screamed while rapidly dashing in the same direction as the last yellow vehicle.

- - - -

The students of Littleroot Academy were taking care of their own business. Some stared out the window, some held their mouths to resist in the urge to vomit on the bus, others were casted into deep slumbers, and a few daydreamed.

A girl with shoulder length dark red hair and teal colored eyes sat at the back of the bus, sighing as she brushed her bangs away from her face. She can hear yelling from behind.

“Huh?” Taking off her beige newsboy cap and scratching her head, she turned around, seeing two familiar people chasing after the bus.

“Hey, everybody, look!” she shouted to the front of the bus. Everyone, to see what the problem was, and saw the same thing. “Someone tell the bus driver to stop! It’s Brendan and May!”

“Where?” a girl sitting next to her asked looking back and forth on the bus. Her green hair swirled around as her head was in motion. “Kamairie, I don’t see anything,” Kanta said brainlessly.

“Back there!” the girl said a-matter-a-factly, pointing at the back window as Kanta nodded.

Brendan and May flapped their arms in the air, knowing that they now have everyone’s attention. Well, almost everyone’s.

“Okay!” G.M. replied from the front. He got up as his short auburn colored hair swayed slightly as his green brown eyes blinked. “Hey, bus driver! Stop the bus!” He frowned as he turned back to Kamairie. “Nope didn’t work,” he said taking off his black hat.

“Oh ho-o-o-o-me on the range . . . ! Where the deer . . .” the bus driver sang alone to his portable CD player, ignoring the children. His horrible singing was loud enough to pierce through anyone’s ear—even if they sat in the back of the bus.

“My god! This guy sings worse than a chalkboard being scratched!” Kanta complained holding her ears and shutting her purple colored eyes. “I think I’m going to be sick . . .” She clutched tightly on her stomach and poked her head out the window.

“Obviously,” Cody, or CC as everyone calls him, remarked sarcastically smoothing his light blue polo shirt. The boy is somewhat stiff and very intelligent, but occasionally ignores the obvious. Usually, he’s shy and aloof, but that’s only around people he doesn’t know. If around people he knows and trusts, he’s very outspoken.

CC put his index finger to his lips. “Hey I know!” he shouted. “How about all of us shouting at the driver?”

They all thought for a moment and nodded. “I guess that’s the best we can do,” Kamairie pointed out.

Kyoto stood up and said, “One the count of three, we all shout!” She flicked back her brown hair “One . . . two . . . thr-”

“HEY, BUS DRIVER!” everyone bellowed at the top of their lungs.

The bus driver slammed on the brakes causing some people to tumble forward from the sudden stop. He took off his headphones and dumbly asked, “Wha?”

Kyoto managed to keep her balance by holding on to the bus seat in front of her as her pigtails swayed slightly. She smiled at the fact that she helped out. She can be silly and hyper at times, but she knows when she has to be serious, but manages to put a little humor into any serious situation. The girl unusually smart for her age, and manages to ace a test even though she hasn't studied at all.

The kids pointed at the door as he saw a white hair boy and a brunette panting heavily, resting their arms on the side of the bus. “Oh . . .” He opened the door.

“’Bout,” Brendan paused for a pant, “time!”

“What,” May gasped, “took you guys so long just to get the man’s attention?” She held her chest trying to catch her breath. They sat down at an empty seat on the bus and put their bags on their laps as the bus driver closed the door and continued driving.

“Hey, it wasn’t our fault,” Icy said leaning over a seat having her navy-blue hair fall over her shoulders. “The dude wouldn’t stop since he’s listening to that dumb CD of his.” She pointed at the bus driver who once again, placed his headphones over his ears. The girl tugged on her white sweater a bit to smooth it out from the sudden halt.

“I see . . .” May glanced around the bus. “Where’s Mr. Tajiri?”

Icy replied, “Mr. Tajiri is at Route 103, preparing lunch for us there. We’re having a picnic before we actually explore the place.”

They heard laughter from the back and turned around. All the boys were laughing as the girls placed an antipathy look on their faces. “Geez, Kiran, that’s sick!” Joey, a twelve year old girl shouted, disgusted.

Kiran is a boy with spiky neon green with two large bangs sticking out front and night-black eyes. His usual attire is a red short sleeved hoody with grey sweater underneath and blue jeans with two belts. He’s sensitive, but a little perverted sometimes.

Sitting next to him (across from the aisle) is Joey, a girl who dislikes boy’s sickening little jokes. Her parents were once champions, though her mom got interested in co-ordinating and her father was into breeding. Her dream is to become a champion one day and follow into her parents’ footsteps.

Cherri rolled her eyes at the joke. “Guys are guys . . . so annoying,” she remarked flatly with her brown eyes saying ‘what else is new?’ Cherri is pretty hot-tempered and is sometimes violent when people make her very annoyed. She dislikes preps and perverts/flirts because they're naturally so annoying.

“What’s going on?” Brendan asked.

“You don’t want to know . . . trust me,” Avegaille answered. She rolled her sharp green eyes and brushed back her midnight black hair.

Avegaille is shy, a little hyperactive, and a bit naïve. Whenever someone teases her about boys, she will get annoyed. Her outfit consists of a white hooded jacket with an orange t-shirt underneath, and a gray skirt that reaches up to the knees.

“That just makes me even MORE sick!” Kanta wailed from the back of the bus. The poor girl doesn’t like to ride vehicles because it makes her queasy. Usually, she’s overexcited and optimistic.

Kamairie patted her cousin’s back and sweat-dropped. “Then don’t listen. I mean, Sandoishi didn’t even hear it. Right, Sandoishi?”

Sandoishi’s lip twitched as she put her hands to her sky blue goggles that were sitting on her forehead. She whined. “Of course I heard them! Why does everyone think I’m quiet?” she sighed. Sandoishi is a hyper girl, but also, she’s whiney when she has to be. Especially in situations where people assume that she’s quiet, when really, she’s not.

“. . .”

“Uh yeah, just ignore them.”

Brendan and May shook their heads and turned their faces forward. “Interesting . . .” they mumbled with sarcasm.

- - - -

The bus trip was long and the crowd of students were as loud as circus animals. Everybody found their own ways to keep themselves occupied and entertained until the bus makes its next stop. After about a half hour later, they finally arrive at Route 103. Everyone got off the bus, relieved.

“Good morning, everyone!” Mr. Tajiri said walking up to his class as the bus unloaded everyone and drove away. Mr. Tajiri is a gentle man with a soft voice like the wind. He is respected by all of his students because he is fair and likes to teach class by adding a little excitement to it.

“Good morning Sir,” everyone bowed politely.

He smiled tenderly. “Now, we are going to have lunch a bit earlier than usual because I want you guys to have a lot of exploring time,” he explained. “I’ve already set up our picnic just a little further up the road so let’s go.”

All the young trainers in training were excited, and rushed and followed their teacher.

- - - -

Christina sat in the back of her limousine and sighed. “I can’t believe my father signed the permission slip. This is going to be no fun. There aren’t even going to be any servants, appliances, electricity . . . oh bleh! And we sleep ON THE FLOOR! Disgusting! I can’t do that! It’s too uncomfortable, loud . . . it’s just UGH!” She grabbed her head and shook it.

Christina is a very rich girl who likes money and boys. She never gives up trying to get to boy she likes. Usually, she likes boys that already have someone else in their heart.

Mandy, who was sitting on the opposite side of her said, “Oh my. You are correct. But for there’s one good thing—Brendan will be there.” She was filing her nail. “How do they look?” Mandy loves to shop, and make herself up. She'll scream if she breaks a nail, or messes up her hair. According to her, Pokemon are strong if they are cute.

“Good, just a little crooked though,” Felicity commented. “You know, the whole class is going so,” she placed a disgusted look on her face. “Miss Maple will be there.” Felicity is like the ‘little sister’ of Christina's group. She is also the one who comes up with the cruel tricks that Christina pulls. She may appear nice and sweet on the outside; but is an evil little brat on the inside.

“I nearly forgot about her. You know what I’m gonna do?”

“What?” the other friends asked with curiosity.

She stared at her nails and grinned maliciously. “Oh you’ll see . . .”

- - - -

After Lunch . . .

BURP!

“Ah, that was good . . .” Brendan said with satisfaction of his meal. He lay on his stomach in the grass. The balmy radiance of sunshine slipped its way through the shade of trees to shine on the grass below. The white hair boy closed his eyes as a refreshing afternoon wind blew through the branches and rustled the bushes. The teen opened his eyes slowly and sat up. He looked at May. “Hey, May, want to explore the waterfall together after everyone is done eating?”

May fiddled with her fingers and gazed at the sky. There were a bunch of clouds blotching everywhere and a bright sun shown, hidden between the leaves of two trees. “Erm, sure!” she smiled at Brendan. The two of them had decided to eat together instead of with the rest of the group for a little privacy.

Brendan closed her eyes again and let himself fall back onto the grass. “Ahh . . . today is such a great day.”

In the background other people were already getting up and preoccupying themselves. “Kiku! That’s my food! Give it back!” Windy chased her sister for her lunch. “That’s my chocolate!”

“Hehe! Mine now!” Kiku taunted, biting into the last piece of the chocolate. Her mischievous hazel eyes laughed at Windy.

“You’re so mean!” Windy complained as a lengthy, black limousine came along.

Everyone stopped on what they were doing and turned to the vehicle. The warm wind blew gently against everyone’s hair. The door opened slowly as a pale, skinny leg stepped out of the car. Some of the guys were beginning to drool over her. Coming out of the car was . . .

-----------------------------------------

*WARNING! Authoresses notes ahead*

Oh yeah, I forgot to add something. The camping trip is Kamairie’s idea. And the part where the bus driver isn’t paying attention. She also was the beta. =3 Yes, what a help. ^^ Thanks Kamairie!

If you are wondering where Ash, Drew, Steven, and everyone else is at… they aren’t here for this series. Unless you want me to add them. =_=; And some people aren’t introduced yet because of the age limit on the permission slip. *points* M’okay?

Also, I've decided to not post this at FF.net like I said I would because the old version of HC was originally at SPPf so . . . =P I like to keep things the same.

Thanks everyone for their patience! Now, review!

Hooray! And, so marks the triumphant return of Hoennshipping Chaos! I have to say, I'm impressed with the new version of it. However, as much as it pains me to say so, there was a fair number of clunky descriptions and typos. In addition, the tense(past, present, stuff like that)would spontaneously change in certain places. Don't get discouraged, though. These were minor problems, and this chapter hit more than it missed. I suggest that you proofread a bit more thoroughly in the future. I'd gladly volunteer to help with that, but you already have Kam on the job, so . . . yeah. In conclusion, nice job! ^_^ Just spruce up some of the descriptions and check your spelling and grammar, and it'll be perfect! ^_^

On another note, I'm quite happy with your portrayal of me. For once, I don't seem dull! XD

Last edited:

Kyoto-chan

-dies- HOW DID I MISS THIS?!

Anyway, you made a little mistake that Kammie-chan missed...when May wakes up, there's a part where you said 'the blue-eye girl' instead of 'the blue-eyed girl'. ^^;

Yay~~ Kyoto helped! =3 xDD Great starting chapter...I feel like I should throw a shoe at Christina...>=3

;157;- Kyoto-chan -;172;

Kana

kisses
*gasp* HOENN *gasp* SHIPPING *gasp* CHAOS *gasp* !!!! =O

Awesome Kanta! ^_^ Much better than last time. *gets whacked* X_x; Even though I only had one line, who cares? XD

Agreed with CC (aka Onii-san!), stick with past or present tense. *points to review on "Change the World"*

Kanta-chan said:
Everyone stopped on what they were doing and turned to the vehicle. The warm wind blew gently against everyone’s hair. The door opened slowly as a pale, skinny leg stepped out of the car. Some of the guys were beginning to drool over her. Coming out of the car was . . .

It's "skinny-legged". 0.o; And . . . don't you mean "pale, skinny-legged girl"? ^^;

Great job! Can't wait till the next chapter! ^_^

M

Marichi

Looking good Kanta! It's hard keeping to one tense, huh? I say get into the habbit of writing in the present tense. Otherwise it will utterly be a drag to get out of once school starts. -_-; But don't sulk too much cuz I have the same problem too! ^^;
1st descriptive paragraph said:
The brunette yawned and lay back down on her bed for a while. The brunette turned her head to the side and saw what seems like an important piece of paper.
=/ Kind of...repetitive too soon? That was the only thing that really glared at me. ^^;
Oooh~ So that's why they aren't there yet. ^_~ Look forward to the next chappy, Kanta~chan! =D

E

*Eastwinds*

*Gasp* HOENNSHIPPING CHAOS IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can't beleave me missed the opening day!!!!*Dies*

Kanty-Chan-You really out done yourself! Can't wait for the next chapter! So HoennShippy!!!!!!!Me likey!! That is so like me sister Kiku!! She steals me chocolate all the time! I wonder who the "Skinny legged person" is......Dose Brendan like her????!!!o_O

T

Togepicute

Well that wasn´t the best fic i have read but it wasn´t bad
No offense

K

Kamairie

Cherry Grove said:
It's "skinny-legged". 0.o; And . . . don't you mean "pale, skinny-legged girl"? ^^;
Um, no. It's right how it is. =P

CC, I just learned the tense thingy in English class. Can't remember it, sounds like such a hassle. XD I like writing in past tense, and maybe it just got mixed up with Kanta's original stuff. o_O; Opps.

Sorry about being so lazy, Kantz. >_< I didn't check it thoroughly enough. But I don't want to change it too much otherwise it's not going to be your fic no more.

I'm confusing myself.

Kana

kisses
Kanta-chan said:
“Okay!” G.M. replied from the front. He got up as his short auburn colored hair swayed slightly as his green brown eyes blinked.

A bit . . . too many "as"'s don't you think? ^^;

Kamairie said:
Um, no. It's right how it is. =P

Sorry about being so lazy, Kantz. >_< I didn't check it thoroughly enough. But I don't want to change it too much otherwise it's not going to be your fic no more.

Okay . . . ^^;

Yes . . . it'd be Hoennshipping Chaos by Kanta but changed around by Kamairie. Something like that . . . >_<;

S

Spartan 117

Yayness! Hoennshipping chaos has finally returned to the spotlight! *celebrates*
Much better. Didn't even see a tiny mistake. *subscribes* Rating: 5/5 stars ;249-d; -DS

D

dfarrar6342

Yay, HOENNSHIPING!!! Great job Kanta and Kamairie! Write more, ASAP!

Kojho

Great job, I assume this version is better since I didn't read the last one. Sounds pretty interesting, so I'll keep with it. Very nice...

Avegaille

ジャッジメントですの!
Wow, I like this fan fic, a lot already! XP I'll put in to my site so that more people can read it since it has May in it after all! XP

And Hoennshipping!!! Weeness! XP

Sequoia

^.^ i didn't read the first one, so i'll assume it's better...o_O a fair few mistakes, but apart from that...IT'S HOENNSHIPPING! wee...XD hope to see an update soon!

Avegaille

ジャッジメントですの!
Yeah, but that will happen after Kanta has finished with her studies.... >.<

For now, I guess there should be more and I mean, loads of Hoennshipping with us trying to take part in it? o_O;;

Kanta-chan

CC said:
In addition, the tense(past, present, stuff like that)would spontaneously change in certain places.
Marichi said:
Looking good Kanta! It's hard keeping to one tense, huh? I say get into the habbit of writing in the present tense.
Cherri said:
Agreed with CC (aka Onii-san!), stick with past or present tense. *points to review on "Change the World"*
Erm, about that . . . *sweat-drops* I dunno if I can do that. Uh . . . *makes examples*

Ex.) The girl slowly close her sapphire-blue eyes and jump off the cliff.
Ex.) The girl slowly closed her sapphire-blue eyes and jumped off the cliff.

For some reason, I always think making it past tense makes it sounds better. >_>;; When it's all in present tense, it doesn't sound like proper English to me. =_=

CC said:
On another note, I'm quite happy with your portrayal of me. For once, I don't seem dull! XD
Heh, you aren't supposed to be dull. No one is.
CC, I just learned the tense thingy in English class.

Kamairie said:
Can't remember it, sounds like such a hassle. XD I like writing in past tense, and maybe it just got mixed up with Kanta's original stuff. o_O; Opps.

I'm confusing myself.
Oh, that's what I was trying to explain. >_< I like writing in past tense too. And you've helped me enough. *nods* It's my fic and I don't want you to do everything. =P

Dark Sidney said:
Yayness! Hoennshipping chaos has finally returned to the spotlight! *celebrates*
dfarrar6342 said:
Yay, HOENNSHIPING!!! Great job Kanta and Kamairie! Write more, ASAP!
Kojho said:
Great job, I assume this version is better since I didn't read the last one. Sounds pretty interesting, so I'll keep with it. Very nice...
Sequoia said:
^.^ i didn't read the first one, so i'll assume it's better...o_O a fair few mistakes, but apart from that...IT'S HOENNSHIPPING! wee...XD hope to see an update soon!
^_^ Arigatou gazaimas.

EW said:
I wonder who the "Skinny legged person" is......Dose Brendan like her????!!!o_O
[SPOIL]It's someone he HATES.[/SPOIL]

Avie said:
For now, I guess there should be more and I mean, loads of Hoennshipping with us trying to take part in it? o_O;;
The whole story is actually about us matchmaking Brendan and May.

LH said:
HC is back. And better than ever.

*5 star*

GO GIRL.

. . . no Christina this time? >=]
^_^

Christina's still here. She's just doesn't have a big role . . . yet. >_>

Wow, so many reviews. ^______^ *ish happy*

Blazikens_Brushfire

The Blaziking
Dudes! I swear, no one ever tells me anything. I read the first chapter, and, I'd have to say this is a bit of an upgrade from the old HC. Well, actually, its huge, but, anyway good work. Can you PM me when new chapters are up? Oh yeah, and can you put up a list of characters?? I'm still confused about who some people are...

Last edited:

Sequoia

o_O it got announced on the Hoennshipping thread...^.^ but anyways, it's "arigatou gozaimasU"

Status
Not open for further replies.