• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hoennshipping General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poke-Witchy

Musashi and Kojiro?!
Lol, so there are more scenarios, but I think I like GM's better! It's soooooooo romantic, especially when Brendan & May hugged each other. *sighs*

And, uh... 3 boys will follow May??? Well, uh, since I'm a Pokeshipper, uh, I think it will be 2 boys, Brendan and Drew (hehehehehe....). I was thinking Brendan being a LITTLE jealous to Drew when he gave May a rose as a good luck. XD

Avegaille

ジャッジメントですの!
Poke-Witchy said:
Lol, so there are more scenarios, but I think I like GM's better! It's soooooooo romantic, especially when Brendan & May hugged each other. *sighs*

And, uh... 3 boys will follow May??? Well, uh, since I'm a Pokeshipper, uh, I think it will be 2 boys, Brendan and Drew (hehehehehe....). I was thinking Brendan being a LITTLE jealous to Drew when he gave May a rose as a good luck. XD

Yeah, uh, don't forget i support any shipping involving may..... so we mgiht argue on this.....

but anyway, i jsut read breezy's scenario and it's really funny! Continue it soon Breezy!

Sequoia

^_^;; i think i liked Breezy's scenario more than GM's, sorry...i don't really like the idea of Hoennshipping getting too mushy, and that thing about running with her for 1000 days...sorry, just not likely to be anywhere in the Anime...is Breezy's scenario going to be continued?

Ice-Phoenix-chan

gone with the wind~
Breezy- ^^ Great senario! but I think you did a typo,
He adjusted his Hoenn Leauge that covered...
with the league part (the u is misplaced) ^^;;

EDIT: ^^;; Kam pointed that out part out but I think she was talking about the spelling too

Kam- lol but I really doubt that our problem will be big enough for them -_-;;

Sequonia- Breezy said that she'll continue it...

Breezy said:
If ya want lol. I was gonna finish it, but you can write the end to it too.

G

gonbemaster

Thanks,
Icy- 0.o woah. So many mistakes. Sorry. lol
Here is the last part.
Sequoia- No, he didn't run for 1000 days. He just said he would. Cheesy line, but...

May: Ash! Psst! Ash! Are you awake?
Ash: Huh? Five more minutes mommy.
May: Ash! It's May.
Ash: Huh? Oh, sorry. [get's out of bed] What?
May: I need to talk to you.
Ash: I thought you were mad at me.
May: I was, but...I need to talk to you.
Ash: Okay. [walks with May out of the room to the balcony]
May: So...
Ash: So...
May: Well...
Ash: Er...
Both: I'm really sorry.
Ash: You first
May: I'm sorry about last night. I didn't meen to slap you, I was just...just...
Ash: It's okay May, I was over reacting a little.
May: A little?
Ash: Okay, fine, I was over reacting a lot. But, it was all a real rush. I wasn't really thinking. I'm really sorry.
May: It's okay, I'm just sorry we got in a fight.
Ash: Yea, I'm sorry.
May: Let's never get in a fight again.
Ash: Promise?
May: Promise?
Ash: :) But still why did you wake me up at...OMG! 4:00 A.M.
May: Sorry! Sorry!
Ash: I need my beauty sleep.
May: Sorry! Sorry!
Ash: You know I have a battle in the morning!
May: Sorry! Sorry!...
[secretly watching them] Brendan: :)

morning

Announcer: This is it. The final battle of the Hoenn league. Now our two competitors are Brendan Birch from Littleroot and Ash Ketchup from Pallet Town.
Ash: KETCHUM!
Announcer: This will be a close battle today so sit back, relax, and enjoy the show.
May: Good luck Brendan.
Brendan: Thanks.
May: :) [walks to Ash]
May: Good luck
Ash: Luck has nothing to do with it.
May: :( Walks away.
Announcer: Would the competitors please go to the platforms.
Ash and Brendan: [walk to the opposite platform]
Announcer: May the battle start.

Haha! I'm mean, you'll have to wait 'till...

Avegaille

ジャッジメントですの!
Sequoia said:
^_^;; i think i liked Breezy's scenario more than GM's, sorry...i don't really like the idea of Hoennshipping getting too mushy, and that thing about running with her for 1000 days...sorry, just not likely to be anywhere in the Anime...is Breezy's scenario going to be continued?

o_O;;; weird...... and yeah, breezy wil lcontinue hwer scenario when she feels like it! XP

Sequoia

that's good.it's more fic-like though, more than a scenario, since she's describing it a lot...that was good, GM!

Avegaille

ジャッジメントですの!
Sequoia said:
that's good.it's more fic-like though, more than a scenario, since she's describing it a lot...that was good, GM!

lol, it is a fic! XP But i jsut hope she contnues it and stop procrastinating

Poke-Witchy

Musashi and Kojiro?!
Hey, that's a nice one for a fic, GM! Keep it up! I wonder if the battle will be this good... X3

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
Hey, do you think they should make a special about May and Brendan?

I think that would be a joy. It would be about May and her adventures before she went with Ash on their journey. Brendan could be her neighbor in town and Brendan gets his pokemon but May has a difficult time adjusting to pokemon. Brendan and her hang out for a short while and Brendan shows her his love for pokemon. She gets impressed by his compassion and active imagination. After a while Professor Birch sends Brendan on his first quest. He asks May to go with him but she says she might wait a while. May doesn't know waht to say as he leaves the next day. Then my most romantic thought ever, he says they will see each other again. May agrees and Brendan gives her encouragement that the next time they meet she would love pokemon as much as he does and come to him as a powerfull trainer.

Last edited:

Ice-Phoenix-chan

gone with the wind~
GM- Last? So you're not writting the result of the battle or anything?!

Sequonia said:

Actually, I think her 'fic' is still considered a senario but I prefer senarios written like that if they are "serious" ones, while funny ones in script format.

Caseydia- Special as in the manga or anime? I think it would be great if they made either though ^^

Aww... that would be cute! Just only one thing I don't really get... if Brendan makes May like pokemon, won't May like pokemon when Ash comes by? ^^;;

Sequoia

um, something i don't get either...remember how May said she would give up Pokemon any day of the week to travel around the world? well..she was contradicting herself, but she didn't like Pokemon at that time...

Avegaille

ジャッジメントですの!
Sequoia said:
um, something i don't get either...remember how May said she would give up Pokemon any day of the week to travel around the world? well..she was contradicting herself, but she didn't like Pokemon at that time...

lol, she loved to travel but hated Pokemon because of an incident that happened to her at the beach when she was small.....

yeah, so anyway, where is the girl that wrote a fan fic like scenario but didn't continued it....

Sequoia

yeah, where is that girl who wrote a scenario that was actually like a fan fic? XDD i know, the thing with the Tentacool...still, that thing about Brendan going and persuading her isn't very likely...

Avegaille

ジャッジメントですの!
Sequoia said:
yeah, where is that girl who wrote a scenario that was actually like a fan fic? XDD i know, the thing with the Tentacool...still, that thing about Brendan going and persuading her isn't very likely...

lol! XPyeah,Brendan seemedkinda mean there..... i think breezy is part anti hoennshipping

Poke-Witchy

Musashi and Kojiro?!
Hey Kyoto-chan. Long time no see.

Anyways, Avegaille, I understand that you support any shippings involving May. I wonder what's the topic... o_O;;;

Whoa. I haven't been here in a while. Of course, a few days, to me,
feels like quite a lot. I thoroughly enjoyed everyone's scenarios.
Speaking of which, I've rejected my earlier scenario in favor of a
simpler one, in which Ash and Brendan have a more antagonistic
relationship. Brendan denounces Ash as being reckless and
uncoordinated, while Ash considers Brendan to be pushy and
overbearing. Throughout the League, May consistently tries to
convince Ash that Brendan isn't a bad person, with very little
success. I decided my old scenario was far too complicated, so
I came up with this simpler idea.

And in response to the possibility of a growth in support for a
Brendan/Ash ship, I, too, despise the idea. Chances are,
however, some deluded soul will probably come up with an
excuse to support it.

In any case, does anyone have an idea for a new topic? I'm pretty
sure that everyone responded to the last one. I can't think of anything,
but, then again, I never can. XD

Kanta-chan

Hi everyone! I'm back! ^^ Sorry, but there was this storm that zapped a tree branch and wrecked the phone lines . . . so I spent most of my time writing a story. ^^;; I MISSED YOU ALL!!! *hugs*

Meh? Are you guys talking about May here? I'm a little lost. *too lazy to read posts*

*eye twitches* I'm a Hoennshipper but . . . *sheepish* sometimes I get obsessed with Contestshipping (or Advanceshipping) though.

K

Kamairie

Breezy said:
Nope, that's not a type. When listing description like "messy, jet-black hair", you put commas in between.

I hate grammar rules. ._.; Too many.
Er, that's not what I meant. I knew that already. I was talking about the part where you had: 'He adjusted his Hoenn League'. <_< Yeah . . . he had a Hoenn League on his head?

Icy--> The spelling too, but it's not so important.

Caseydia said:
Hey, do you think they should make a special about May and Brendan?

I think that would be a joy. It would be about May and her adventures before she went with Ash on their journey. Brendan could be her neighbor in town and Brendan gets his pokemon but May has a difficult time adjusting to pokemon. Brendan and her hang out for a short while and Brendan shows her his love for pokemon. She gets impressed by his compassion and active imagination. After a while Professor Birch sends Brendan on his first quest. He asks May to go with him but she says she might wait a while. May doesn't know waht to say as he leaves the next day. Then my most romantic thought ever, he says they will see each other again. May agrees and Brendan gives her encouragement that the next time they meet she would love pokemon as much as he does and come to him as a powerfull trainer.
Eh . . . didn't May dislike Pokemon at the start of the series though?

Kyle said:
Speaking of which, I've rejected my earlier scenario in favor of a
simpler one, in which Ash and Brendan have a more antagonistic
relationship. Brendan denounces Ash as being reckless and
uncoordinated, while Ash considers Brendan to be pushy and
overbearing.
. . . *dies of her low-vocab-ness*

Kanta! ^^ *hugs* Welcome back. Thunder wrecking the phonelines? o_O; You don't get that everyday . . .

Kanta said:
*eye twitches* I'm a Hoennshipper but . . . *sheepish* sometimes I get obsessed with Contestshipping (or Advanceshipping) though.
O__________O! hhh-HHHH!!! HHHHHH~! *dies*

Status
Not open for further replies.