• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hoennshipping General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gonbemaster

Avegaille- Yay! You're unbanned.
Cody- I'll call you Cody.
Kanta- Okay, sent you a pm about the OC.
Cherry- Yea, they're a computer virus thingy.

Ice-Phoenix-chan

gone with the wind~
Nicole (Can I not put in the "May" part? *is lazy* ^^;; )- Welcome to the hoennshipping thead!
*points to CC's reply to post*

CC- lol yes, I know ^^;; Couldn't think of a better way to put it XD Ah, no wonder it's so familar! lol it's okay ^^ Take your time! It always takes me forever to answer topics and I usually end up not answering for some one them ^^;; Heh, thanks ^^

DM- GameFAQs? @_@ You're confusing me... ^^;;

Marichi- Haven't logged into FF.net for a long time... but I just logged in and I think it's working now ^^

GM- I haven't seen Sandoishi around lately... Kanta and Kyoto are randomly on, so don't worry, you'll probably see Kanta and Kyoto soon ^^

Oh! There's Kanta! *points down*

Vortex- You spelt Nicole May with an extra "h" ^^;;
Anyway, can't wait for your senario ^^

Avegaille- ^_^ You're back! Yay! I'm not very fond of "love at first sight" yes, it's cute and all but ... shallow... >_>;;

Swampert guy- Er... where's the link? ^^;;

Kanta- lol I already bought them with the credit cards XD *puts on shelf*
White day was March 14th... I think... didn't we have this conversation before? *points PAGES back*
Hehe, that's cute! XD

EDIT: GAH! Getting pwned in the game... Cherri AND GM beat me ;_; *sulks in corner*

Cherri- lol I don't trust those ". . ."s XD

Last edited:
D

Draconic Mage

Icy: GameFAQs is another forum, but a little.....primitive compared to this one. But it's alot more active. When someone makes a topic, by the time you refresh the list, click the link, and finish loading the page, there will be 3 or 4 replies. @_@

but that's only at 'high tide'(term meaning when the boards are moving the fastest) on the larger boards.

I'd post a link, but it would probably off-topic or advertising.

Vortex

*Insert Usertitle*
Avegaille Spellman said:
Thanks! XP

And oh, yeah, which reminds me, you wrote a Hoennshipping fic, right?

I might feature it on my site...

But anyways, let's go back to the scenario...

Aside from Cutesy ones, the love and hate parts are good too...

And I noticed Nicole said something about... calling Breezy... grammatically incorrect... I'll ask her to edit that... if possible...

Avegalle- Yeah brought that to your attention lol.

Ice-Pheonix-Chan- I did... whoops! Sorry... ^_^;

I thought of sceneros and the cutsey one is too blah for me... as of writing it, I'm more on the idea of a love/hate scenero as of now... now just to get inspired for one! ><

Kanta-chan

I was in the middle of posting something when this place was down. >_>; *sighs* I'll have to remember what I put...

Nicole May- We aren't really making scenarios. We are talking about whether we like Brendan and May's relationship in the "cutesy" way (such as a blushy, shy type one where they are too afraid to admit each other's love) or the hate/love way (where they argue 24/7 over something stupid). So far, each of us have different views and some people took things even furthur by setting examples-- scenarios.

*phew* That was long. ^^;

Icy- XD Yay! *puts them on selves as well* Yum, if Brendan and May were chocolate, I would freeze them side by side. Oh I know! CHOCOLATE BUNNIES! Instead, it'll be chocolate Brendan and May! XD

Avegaille Spellman and Commander Cody- Well of course the 'Love at First Sight' thing counts as a cutesy relationship. I mean . . . *makes a scenario*

A brunette sat at the edge of a lakeside, staring at her reflection in the water. A Pokemon swam cloer to her, then swiftly darted away at the sight of her face. "Wait, don't go!" May shouted leaning closer to the water. The rocks were slippery so May lost her balance when she leaned foward. Trying to keep her balance, she twisted her ankle and fell backwards into the water.

Despite the fact that her ankle was twisted, she stuggled to swim to shore. (Since the waves of the lake were strong and the water wasn't as shallow as it looked). The girl tried to scream for help, but all was heard was a gurgling sound of water...

---

Waking up on dry land, May blinked her cobalt eyes. "W-what happened?" she asked herself and coughed a little. She shivered a little considering that she was wet and it was already nighttime. With her peach toned hands she squeezed the side of her outfit to get rid of the water.

"So you are finally awake," a masculine voice said from behind May. She quickly turned around as her sapphire-blue eyes met crimson red ones.

May was puzzled. "What happened?"

The boy smoothed his snow-white hair and licked his upper lip. "Well . . ." he began slowly. "I was taking a walk when I heard someone falling into the water and a cry for help." He paused. "So, I hurried to the lake side as you were drowning. You were beginning to lose consciousness so I quickly dived into the water to save you." He paused again and watched May.

She nodded her head, "Go on."

"Erm, by the time I dragged you to land, you were knocked out. So . . . I gave you a couple of rescue breaths." He stopped abruptly. "I shouldn't have told you that," he said quietly to himself and turned away.

A blush crept up May's cheeks. "You . . . gave me CPR?"

The trainer felt uncomfortable. He turned around and changed the subject, "Hi, my name's Brendan. What's yours?"

May smiled. "I'm May."

>=) BWAHAHA!!! CPR!! *laughs* It brings back many memories . . . XD

Anyhow, *too lazy to type anymore* I think I've made my point already. It was a stupid scenario. -_-;; *takes a nap*

EDIT: >_< DOH! Got beaten by gonbemaster and Vortex!

Vortex- Everytime I think of hate/love relationships, Contestshipping always comes in mind. =P

Ehehe . . . I have a hate/love scenario in mind already. *gets whacked*

Brendan and May: We've heard enough from you already Kanta! T_T

Last edited:

Ice-Phoenix-chan

gone with the wind~
DM- Ahh, I see now ^^;;

GM- We're having a little "game" where you see who posts faster than you (as in you start typing the message and not seeing the person's post but after you post, you see their post before your's) *points to somwhere last page* DM and I were just talking about it there.

Vortex- lol it's okay, hope you'll get your inspiration soon! XD

Kanta- lol! That's so cute! We'll buy this invisible freezer and put them together beside the dolls! XD

LOL! Evil CPR-ness! XD Haha, so cute! XD

Kanta-chan

gonbemaster- Yah, that "game". We call it "the post contest" . . . I got beaten by you and Vortex. >_>; *sigh* Posted before me . . . I never seem to win this game. XD

Icy- XD Okay! Oh, I think there's a starting in Brendan and May collectables! Let's see, there's dolls . . . chocolate . . . what next? Keychains? XD

Thanks! ^^; Yesh, I was looking at some old stuff I did this year when CPR came up.

G

gonbemaster

O.K., I kinda still don't get the post game, but...I'll try.

Edit:I'm writing a story called I can't sleep. And I'm entering it into the 2005 Shipping story contest. It's hoennshipping. So PLEEEEEEEAAAAAAASSSSSSSSEEEEEEE read it.

Last edited by a moderator:
M

Marichi

Kanta- And we're back to CPR! XD I guess she really wasn't breathing since mouth to mouth recessitation (sp?) Woah! Glad that class is over. I had to learn CPR in gym class last year and the year before. -_-#

Icy~chan- Yes! I was able to login yesterday! Actually no, it was today. @_@ Anyways, I was able to upload another chapter. XD

Hehe! hoennshipping plushies!

G

gonbemaster

Oh yea, CPR. I remember that! Wasn't that in HC? Or was that the breaths part. Wait...Brendan didn't, he was just about to. That reminds me. When are you going to start HC??

Kanta-chan

Marichi- I just learned it back in October-December of last year. =P It was kinda blah-y. -_-#

gonbemaster- Yup. It was in HC. I was learning CPR at the time so I couldn't help it. XD

I'll start the story after: 1.) I get Sandoishi's OC form, 2.) After I update my other stories

Anyhow, Vortex-- I think this may inspire you. This is from Card Captor Sakura. You see, in this song, if it was a hate/love relationship beteewn Brendan and May . . .

Ki Ni Naru Aitsu; That Girl I Can't Ignore

[Verse 1]
Doko made mo tsuzuku aoi sora massugu miagate
Fukinukeru kaze wo suikonde saka wo kakete'ku

I look straight up at the neverending blue sky
I inhale the passing breeze and run (down) the hill

Itsumo yori MAJI na hyoujou wo tooku kara nirami-nagara
Nande darou? WAKE mo naku iji ni natte shimau

While glaring at your unusually serious expression from afar
Why is this? Without a reason, I become completely obstinate

[Chorus 1]
Ki ni naru AITSU, fushigi na AITSU, koko de jitto shite irarenai
Magari-kado de wa, sou, nani ka okorisou de kakedasu yo

This girl on my mind, this mysterious girl -- I can't just stand here quietly
Around the corner, when it seems like something is about to happen, I break into a run.

Ki ni naru yokan, fushigi na yokan, yume de mita you na munasawagi
Yokan dekinai mainichi massugu mitsumete
AITSU ni makenai yo

This anxious presentiment, this mysterious presentiment -- an uneasiness like that seen in a dream
I can't have this anxiety everyday, I stare straight ahead
I won't lose to her

[Verse 2]
ORENJI no kumo wo oi-kakete anna ni isoide
Omoikiri nanka ni tsumazuite hade ni koronda

I chase after orange clouds in such a hurry
With all I strength I trip over something and fall over in a showy manner

Itsudatte AITSU no KOTO nante KANKEE nanka nai'n dakara
ASUFARUTO ****bashite kaeri-michi wo isogu

Because I've never had a connection or anything related to that person
I kick off the asphalt, hurrying on the way home

[Chorus 2]
Ki ni naru AITSU, fushigi na AITSU, kyou mo yokome de CHEKKU shite...
Shiranai-uchi ni, sou, naze ka AITSU no PEESU hamatte'ru

This girl on my mind, this mysterious girl -- even today, I give a side-glance check...
Without realizing it, for some reason I fall into her pace.

Ki ni naru yokan, fushigi na yokan, nani ka hajimaru munasawagi
donna toki de mo yuzurenai risou ga aru kara
Dare ni mo makenai yo

This anxious presentiment, this mysterious presentiment -- this uneasiness that something is beginning
Because I have ideals that I won't give up no matter what
I won't lose to anyone

[Chorus 3 -- follows instrumental interlude]
Ki ni naru AITSU, fushigi na AITSU, koko de jitto shite irarenai
Sono mune no oku, sou, himeta HONTO no chikara shiritakute...

This girl on my mind, this mysterious girl -- I can't just stand here quietly
I want to know the real power that is hidden deep in my (your) heart...

Ki ni naru yokan, fushigi na yokan, maru de mirai wa meiro da ne
Yume wo shikkari kono te ni tsukameru toki made
Jibun ni makenai

This anxious presentiment, this mysterious presentiment -- the future is like a labyrinth
Until the time when I can firmly grasp this dream in these hands
I won't give up on myself

See, if Brendan hates May, and vice versa . . . he wouldn't let his weird feelings of love take over. He will try to continue to hate her-- yet he can't. =P *points at song lyrics* XD Imagine Brendan trying to resist the urge to love May . . . =D

Last edited:

Avegaille

ジャッジメントですの!
Oh, you guys! Thanks so much for the huge welcome! XP

Anyways, I don't know where Nicole May as of now... she called me this morning and said something about running an errand with her parents...

Oh, anyways, the scenario one of you guys wrote is just great! I can't wait for more! XP

And thank for for thinking that the lyrics are good! I think it best fits Hoennshipping too!

Nicole May

Meh... whatever...
Hmm... Well...

Icy- uh, yes, if you want....

Avegaille- oh, you mean my post is gramamtically incorrect? o_O;;; Well, it's too late now... and you sitll love The Corrs up to today, don't ya?

Kanta - oh, discussing about scenarios? Sorry, I misunderstood but the one you just made is good!

As for everyone else, thank you for the great welcome!

Sequoia

eh...welcome back to Avegaille, welcome to NM, and good luck to everyone else on the 'posting contest' XDD i'm trying to beat Avegaille and NM here

Avegaille

ジャッジメントですの!
Sequoia said:
eh...welcome back to Avegaille, welcome to NM, and good luck to everyone else on the 'posting contest' XDD i'm trying to beat Avegaille and NM here

Nicole May? Meh... I think you're jsut beating one person out!!! And I'm beating you! *insert evil laughter here*

Anyways, reply to the topic at least jane, it would be fun to see your post...

Anyways, I got an idea.... or topic....

What other Anime or shows can you relate hoennshipping into?

Vortex

*Insert Usertitle*
Kanta- Thanks, it did help but I'm going to try and do the sceneros later, I'm busy right now with my fics, reviews, and my sprite comic. Plus I'm going fishing with some friends in a bit.

Other anime's? Well if Brendan and May have a love/hate I can see Inuyasha like Inuyasha and Kogome have... I used to watch that show but I don't anymore. XP So overated these days.

G

gonbemaster

Welcome back Avegaille!! Other anime? Uh...I don't know any...like Vortex said Inuyasha.

Ice-Phoenix-chan

gone with the wind~
Kanta- lol! We'll cuff them together! XD Ohh! Let's have ice sculptures next! XD

Ah, the title is so cute! XD "That Girl I Can't Ignore" Hehe XD

GM- lol you can't really "try", it's just... you win or not ^^;;
Erm... if we can read your story, shouldn't we know where it is? Linkie please!

Marichi- lol I hope I can get around to reading it soon ^^

Nicole- =/ You sound unsure... if you don't want me to call you Nicole, I can call you what you want me to call you ^^;;

Avegaille- Actually, I think we've done that a while back with Kyoto as the topic starter... but it was something only with shojo manga or something...? *forgot*

Anyway, I don't know what I'll pick now... obsessiveness of FMA was what drove me to choosing it...

Status
Not open for further replies.