• We're currently experiencing a minor issue with our email system preventing emails for new registrations and verifications going out. We're currently working to fix this
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hoennshipping General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kanta-chan

gonbemaster said:
Kanta- lol. CCS is Card Captor Sakura right?
Yup. ^-^ So obsessed about it right now. Have you seen those fan music videos?! *goes nuts*

I wish we can make a music video for Brendan and May . . . too bad Brendan only has like one picture anime-wise. >_<

But we can always use pictures from the game . . . >=) *getting ideas* xD

Oh, just for the heck of it, I think we have listed these collectables of Brendan and May so far: Keychains, ice sculptures, chocolate, dolls, stamps, trading cards . . . anymore? =D

E

*Eastwinds*

Off topic-Happy Late Birthday Kyoto-chan!
Kyoto-chan-You did?w00tness! Hopefully everyone here will vote for HS.^^

Sequoia-Same here gone for one day and bam!^^

Uhh...can someone fill me in on the topic?*Is to lazy to read*^___________^;;;;;;;;;;;

G

gonbemaster

Kanta- No, I haven't seen the fan videos, but my brother is obsessed with the video Butterfly. That one you posted a LONG time ago.
EW- Hi!!

Vortex

*Insert Usertitle*
gm and Kanta- Oh if someone knows where to find some clips of the game or pictures from the Manga, or even the anime... or anything I can make a fan video for Hoennshipping, I enjoy doing that stuff... or I can use my Emerald version and record videos from that... lol be kind of funny though to see a music video of little sprits from Emerald version. But would you guys want me to do this? I love to do it also what do you think would be a good song for it?

Kanta-chan

*Eastwinds* said:
Off topic-Happy Late Birthday Kyoto-chan!
Kyoto-chan-You did?w00tness! Hopefully everyone here will vote for HS.^^

Sequoia-Same here gone for one day and bam!^^

Uhh...can someone fill me in on the topic?*Is to lazy to read*^___________^;;;;;;;;;;;
I think the topic is animes relating to Hoennshipping. And we seem to have another subject pop up...

gonbemaster said:
Kanta- No, I haven't seen the fan videos, but my brother is obsessed with the video Butterfly. That one you posted a LONG time ago.
EW- Hi!!
Oh yeah, Butterfly. =P That's one of many though. *remembers from a long time ago*

Vortex said:
gm and Kanta- Oh if someone knows where to find some clips of the game or pictures from the Manga, or even the anime... or anything I can make a fan video for Hoennshipping, I enjoy doing that stuff... or I can use my Emerald version and record videos from that... lol be kind of funny though to see a music video of little sprits from Emerald version. But would you guys want me to do this? I love to do it also what do you think would be a good song for it?
I was just joking about the music video thing, but meh! I'll help! Hmm, I have no clue where to find pictures from Emerald Version though. ^^;

BUT! I can help find a perfect song for it. Now, do you want the music video with a dramatic song or and upbeat-ish song?

Kanta-chan

aNiMeAzNgUrLLH said:
*runs around with the Brendan x May fanlisting in the air*

I got the fanlisting up! Oh, after such a long time ;_; . . .

Yes, I still have the will to continue to support Brendan x May!

So, any new topic? Not that I'll participate much.
Woo hoo! *clicks* Nice page! =) *joins* W00t! I joined!

Oh yes, I've been waiting for a long time also. =P

Yay! Hoennshipping pride hasn't lifted within you! ;_; That makes me so happy!

Psht, I dunno. We had so many topics at once, I'm confused. >_>; *has no more ideas for a new topic*

Kyoto-chan

I see most of us here has discovered the Couple Claiming thread. ^^; Too bad that Hoennshipping was already taken, and then...>_<; I was forced to choose the other two that I'm zoning in and out of right now! (Although I'm obsessed with Kamichama Karin at the moment. ^^; Eek.)

LH-- EEEEEEE! -glomps LH- YOU ISH BAAACK! -grabs onto LH like fruitflies on a peach-

Yay! Teh fanlisting! Ermm...lazy to join. xDD Like the layout, though. ^_^

Like emm...Kanta said, anime related to Hoennshipping. -sweatdrop- Only thing that's popping up in my head is Kamichama Karin, but that's a manga. ^^;; Dammit, I'll open up a "modified" topic! ^_^

What animes/mangas are related to Hoennshipping?

Like I said before, the only thing that's in my head at the moment is Kamichama Karin...there's this kid named Kazune and he's always protecting a girl named Karin--but there was this time Kazune was getting attacked, and Karin had to protect him--but he ended up using his magical power anyway. ^^; (He always collapses after he uses his magical power and Karin doesn't.)

;157;- Kyoto-chan -;172;

EDIT: At the Shipping Face-Off thread, it's now HS vs AS!

Last edited:

Ice-Phoenix-chan

gone with the wind~
O_O I've only gone for... iono how many hours but... so many posts! *collapses under the posts*

Kam said:
Icy--> How is someone losing their memory cute? o_O *gets whacked* X_X

So sad, Kyoto isn't even here to see us type 'Happy Birthday' to her.

Yah know what? I think Hoennshipping is rising up again, I'm seeing it mentioned around Serebii (a bit) more. Hoo hoo . . . efforts come through. =)

By the way, who's Tartakovsky?
Kam- Of course it's cute! XD j/k
*points down* Kyoto! ^_^
Yay! ^_^
Tartaovsky is... *points down to CC's explaination*

Kanta said:
*copies sisters* XD Wrapping quotes now. =P

!!! *revives* There's a trippie down! Call the emergency room! >_>

EDIT: DARN! >_< Got beatened by Kamairie! *points drop on post contest XD*
LOL! XD

CC said:
Icy-chan- Yep, that's what I thought. Thanks for confirming it, though.
No problem ^^ I can't think of a topic either ^^;;

Kanta said:
XD Okay! *cuff them together* More collectables! *ROFL* We need a lot of ice though! *flies to North Pole* *freezes and is stuck there* ._.; Help.

Dunno. *shrugs* Why AM I doing these quote taggies? o_o;
lol We'll just bring something to melt us ;)

I'm doing for the sake of not confusing people... finally not lazy enough to do that too ^^;;

Oh, just for the heck of it, I think we have listed these collectables of Brendan and May so far: Keychains, ice sculptures, chocolate, dolls, stamps, trading cards . . . anymore? =D
lol We'll make them like the rest of the merchandice! T-shirts, posters, everything! XD

Vortex said:
O_O YOU CAN DO TAHT?! *faints* Maybe we can ask Avegaille to take screenies for us ^_^ Oh, and for the song... *points to PAGES back* We've done a topic of what song fits hoennshipping... not sure if you can really find them all but ya... Maybe we can list them again...
(Side note to Kanta- you gonna name "Look at us" by Sarina Paris again? (not sure if song name is right ^^;; *bad memory*) )

LH- ! I <3 your banner in your sig! So cute~!
*joins*

Kyoto- Ah, Karin... reminds me of BLEACH, Ichigo's sister who has the same name ^^;; but ya... doensn't it fit B&M... ^^;; *can't think of one*

Kanta-chan

Ice-Phoenix-chan said:
O_O I've only gone for... iono how many hours but... so many posts! *collapses under the posts*

LOL! Yah, it's like a rush of posts here all of a sudden. xD

Ice-Phoenix-chan said:
LOL! XD

No problem ^^ I can't think of a topic either ^^;;

lol We'll just bring something to melt us ;)

I'm doing for the sake of not confusing people... finally not lazy enough to do that too ^^;;
Yay, you're alright! xD

Meh, we have a modified topic by Kyoto now. ^^

XD Like *coughbishiescough* >=)

XD I was just doing it because . . . 'cuz . . . I have no clue why. It makes things easier. =0

Ice-Phoenix-chan said:
O_O YOU CAN DO TAHT?! *faints* Maybe we can ask Avegaille to take screenies for us ^_^ Oh, and for the song... *points to PAGES back* We've done a topic of what song fits hoennshipping... not sure if you can really find them all but ya... Maybe we can list them again...
(Side note to Kanta- you gonna name "Look at us" by Sarina Paris again? (not sure if song name is right ^^;; *bad memory*) )
Yes, you can do that. *got obsessed with CCS MVs and decided to talk about a HS one*

Yesh, you read my mind. O_O;; I was about to say that song ya know. *ahem* I'll upload it somewhere so you guys can hear it. *goes upload*

Oh, btw, I can't find the songs we posted. ;_; I think they were lost during that 'hiccup' at SPPf. *sniffles*

Kyoto-chan said:
EDIT: At the Shipping Face-Off thread, it's now HS vs AS!
Oh. Really? *eyes get mischeivious* *smirks* Let's get ready to rumble! *flies off to that thread* (Erm, yeah, I'm hyper. >_>; Don't mind me).

Last edited:

Kyoto-chan

Kanta-- Don't mind it...now it's RedxYellow vs RedxMisty. -coughs- Even Ketsuban and the other yaoi supporters voted for HS. ^_^

;157;- Kyoto-chan -;172;

Kanta-chan

Kyoto- YES! ^_^ I didn't understand the rules so I didn't vote. Anti-Pokeshipper said "don't vote for a shipping that has been already voted" or soemthing like that so I deleted my post. -_-; I get easily confused.

Icy- I forgot to add this. Yeah, you got the name of the song right. Just add a 'now' to the send of it. ^_^

Well, it looks like I'm not wrapping quote tags anymore. *got lazy xD*

EDIT: I uploaded the song that might match a music video of Hoennshipping... if we ever make one that is. *shrugs* It's right here. "Look At Us Now". Just click on the '1. Click here to download the file now.' thingy and you will hear the song. ^^

Last edited:

Kana

kisses
Ahhhh! *gets killed by posts*

I'm so sorry I wasn't able to post in . . . three pages! *gasps* I went over to a sleepover on Thursday afternoon and didn't come back until tonight . . . but so much has happened! >_<

Kyoto - Happy late birthday! ^^; Yeah, I'm still using this style . . . probably because I don't feel like quoting.

LH - Oooh! You came! *hugs* That pic on your site is cute. ^_^

Icy - Um? Hehe . . . < - - Oh no! More ". . ."s! XD

LOL. I'm a lil' hyper right now . . .

I just sorta skimmed over the posts so could someone tell me what's going on here? Please?

G

gonbemaster

Kanta- Yea, butterfly is cool!

Vortex- Yea, that would be cool. Song...uh..."Simple and Clean".

LH- HI!!! I joined your fanlisting website, please update so I can be in!!!

Kyoto-chan

CG-- Yay, you're back!

Kanta-- Well...AP said "don't nominate a ship that has already been nominated" and that just meant you had to wait until another match...AP's logged off right now, so the face-off will continue tomorrow.

Arghhhhh...I have nothing to do right now. Oh, and I joined the fanlisting. ^_^

;157;- Kyoto-chan -;172;

G

gonbemaster

Hi Kyoto!
uh, I don't get the face-off thing so I'm not getting involved in it, but I like Hoennshipping.

Sequoia

gonbemaster said:
Kanta- Yea, butterfly is cool!

Vortex- Yea, that would be cool. Song...uh..."Simple and Clean".

LH- HI!!! I joined your fanlisting website, please update so I can be in!!!
isn't Simple and Clean by...Utada Hikaru?!

CG said:
Ahhhh! *gets killed by posts*

I'm so sorry I wasn't able to post in . . . three pages! *gasps* I went over to a sleepover on Thursday afternoon and didn't come back until tonight . . . but so much has happened! >_<

Kyoto - Happy late birthday! ^^; Yeah, I'm still using this style . . . probably because I don't feel like quoting.

LH - Oooh! You came! *hugs* That pic on your site is cute. ^_^

Icy - Um? Hehe . . . < - - Oh no! More ". . ."s! XD

LOL. I'm a lil' hyper right now . . .

I just sorta skimmed over the posts so could someone tell me what's going on here? Please?
well...apparently we're charging against the Advancedshippers on the Face-Off thread...better keep out of this ^^;

Ice-Phoenix-chan

gone with the wind~
Kanta- ^_^
Yep, but I still don't know how to answer as always ^^;;
XD *nod nod*
lol You don't need a reason to do it but ya.. ^^;;

No, I meant that Vortex can do it. I want to know how to do that but... ya... ^^;; I never found out ^^;;
XD Yes, I'm psychic! You always post that song when it comes to this topic, and I think LH has it on her site ^^

Kyoto- Ya, I was gonna vote but then, it was already 7:2... I think...? Meh, we win! ^_^

Cherri- You didn't have school today? @_@
More... ". . ."s? Wait... I jsut used them XD

Jane- Yep, "Simpkle & Clean" Is by Utada ^^ Prefer "Hikari" though

Kyoto-chan

NEWFLASH, NEWSFLASH!! -strikes a pose with punching in the air- (Camera fades out to Kyoto at a newsdesk)

-ahem, ahem- Is this thing on? -shakes head- It has been done! Kyoto-chan has finally updated Twisted Realities! END NEWSFLASH. CUT, IT'S A WRAP.

Anyway...

Icy-- I like Hikari better too. I have a wierd thing for liking J-Pop songs better than American Pop. ^^;

Kanta-- Too lazy to listen to anything. -shrugs- xDD

;157;- Kyoto-chan -;172;

Status
Not open for further replies.