• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hoennshipping General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kanta-chan

What is with me missing posts?! --; Back to the quote wrapping taggies.

Cherry Grove said:
Ahhhh! *gets killed by posts*

I'm so sorry I wasn't able to post in . . . three pages! *gasps* I went over to a sleepover on Thursday afternoon and didn't come back until tonight . . . but so much has happened! >_<

Kyoto - Happy late birthday! ^^; Yeah, I'm still using this style . . . probably because I don't feel like quoting.

LH - Oooh! You came! *hugs* That pic on your site is cute. ^_^

Icy - Um? Hehe . . . < - - Oh no! More ". . ."s! XD

LOL. I'm a lil' hyper right now . . .

I just sorta skimmed over the posts so could someone tell me what's going on here? Please?
*gasp* Someone's getting killed! *calls the emergency room again*

Sleepover. *yawns* Now you're making me sleepy.

LOL!

I dunno what's going here either. I think the topic is: What animes/mangas are related to Hoennshipping? at the moment.

Ice-Phoenix-chan said:
lol We'll make them like the rest of the merchandice! T-shirts, posters, everything! XD
xD Then we will set a little shop in . . . [insert a random place here] and sell the items!

Ice-Phoenix-chan said:
Kanta- ^_^
Yep, but I still don't know how to answer as always ^^;;
XD *nod nod*
lol You don't need a reason to do it but ya.. ^^;;

No, I meant that Vortex can do it. I want to know how to do that but... ya... ^^;; I never found out ^^;;
XD Yes, I'm psychic! You always post that song when it comes to this topic, and I think LH has it on her site ^^
LOL!

Oh . . . I see. I get confused easily. XD Hmm, I never found out either. Meh, we'll have to wait 'til he comes back!

XD So true! o_O Yesh, people are beginning to read my mind already . . .

And *ahem* yeah. Cherri didn't have school today.

Kyoto-chan said:
NEWFLASH, NEWSFLASH!! -strikes a pose with punching in the air- (Camera fades out to Kyoto at a newsdesk)

-ahem, ahem- Is this thing on? -shakes head- It has been done! Kyoto-chan has finally updated Twisted Realities! END NEWSFLASH. CUT, IT'S A WRAP.

Anyway...

Icy-- I like Hikari better too. I have a wierd thing for liking J-Pop songs better than American Pop. ^^;

Kanta-- Too lazy to listen to anything. -shrugs- xDD

;157;- Kyoto-chan -;172;
Yay! You updated! ^-^ Considering it's nighttime here and I'm tired, I'll read it tomorrow.

So do I. *nod nod* Though some American pop is okay . . . but when it comes to J-pop . . . *hugs songs* ^______^

Meh, you could always listen to it later. =D

- - -

Oh yeah, I dunno if you guys remember, but Marichi posted a song called "Like Lovers" before. It wasn't recent, but it wasn't too long ago either. MAybe that song will match the music video as well. *nod nod*

K

Kamairie

Gonbsy buddy! said:
True, 'love you forever' is cheesy. 'love you forever' is weird. 'love you till I find another girl' is just mean.
LOL! XD

Vortex buddy! said:
gm and Kanta- Oh if someone knows where to find some clips of the game or pictures from the Manga, or even the anime... or anything I can make a fan video for Hoennshipping, I enjoy doing that stuff... or I can use my Emerald version and record videos from that... lol be kind of funny though to see a music video of little sprits from Emerald version. But would you guys want me to do this? I love to do it also what do you think would be a good song for it?
That'll be cool. You should flip through some of the older pages in this thread to look for names of songs which everyone thinks matches Hoennshipping. If they were lost, I'm sure everyone will still have fresh ideas. I think something from the games is more appropriate.

Kyoto--> Welcome back. Hope Hoennshipping wins that shipping face off thingy. ^^

OFF TOPIC: Okay, I have officially lost my voice. You know how when you get a really bad throat inflamation, and when you try to say something, most of your vowels sound like 'hhhhh . . .' or 'eeehhh . . .', yeah, that's me. ;_; *coughs again*

M

Marichi

Kanta said:
Oh yeah, I dunno if you guys remember, but Marichi posted a song called "Like Lovers" before. It wasn't recent, but it wasn't too long ago either. MAybe that song will match the music video as well. *nod nod*
Yeah, but I think the time limit has expired. ^^;

"Simple and Clean"? Again? I used to be obsessed with that song. I think the Japanese version is better IMO. ^^; Hm... I'll try thinking out of the box for songs.

Ok, so how exactly does each anime/manga relate to hoennshipping? (I'm just curious! XD )

lol If hoennshipping was a love/hate relationship then I'll go back to what I said earlier about Kite and Blackrose for the .hack// game series. (Wait! Can video games apply too?) Why? Well I was just thinking back to how Kite and Blackrose first met. Heh, I'll just change names to Brendan and May. XD

~~~
Brendan logged into the virtual online game called "The World". Upon arrival a young girl was pacing around aimlessly. He watched her in amusement while she continued to wander around, almost searching for something.

The young girl felt the presence of someone and that she was being watched. She stopped before him with her back towards him. A frown formed on her face out of utter annoyance. Spinning on her heel, she stuck her nose in his face.
"What?!"
Brendan leaned back surprised under her anger.
"What? You got something to say?" she barked.
"No..."
"Oh," she stepped back, "I get it now. You are a newbie. I might have guessed." She paused and he stared at her.
"Well, in case you haven't noticed," she took in deep breath before yelling,"It's impolite to stare at someone like that! You have to understand it's the same as the real world! Don't you get it? Urgh!"
She stormed away but stopped before the steps.
"Will you say something already?" She barked before leaving.
Brendan stood there dumbfound at what had just happened.
~~~

Kamairie- Oh...that doesn't sounds so good. If your throat hurts, try tea. It sometimes helps. ^^; Hope you feel better soon!

Last edited by a moderator:

Kanta-chan

Kamairie said:
That'll be cool. You should flip through some of the older pages in this thread to look for names of songs which everyone thinks matches Hoennshipping. If they were lost, I'm sure everyone will still have fresh ideas. I think something from the games is more appropriate.
Yeah, they were all lost. =( And I posted like . . . 7 different songs lyrics and link for that topic too! >_< Meh, maybe this topic will pop back up again. xD Yesh, people are going to have fresh ideas. *nod nod*

Kamairie said:
OFF TOPIC: Okay, I have officially lost my voice. You know how when you get a really bad throat inflamation, and when you try to say something, most of your vowels sound like 'hhhhh . . .' or 'eeehhh . . .', yeah, that's me. ;_; *coughs again*
That sucks! =( I know what you mean. Hmm, I'll go make tea for ya then! =P *runs and trips up the steps* >_>;

Marichi said:
Yeah, but I think the time limit has expired. ^^;

"Simple and Clean"? Again? I used to be obsessed with that song. I think the Japanese version is better IMO. ^^; Hm... I'll try thinking out of the box for songs.

Ok, so how exactly does each anime/manga relate to hoennshipping? (I'm just curious! XD )
Aww, don't worry. I uploaded it again from my computer. ^^ Here it is! "Like Lovers". I'm really liking the song. ^^

Yesh, I never heard the Japanese version. Just the English one. =/

I dunno. I guess they relate by how the character acts. *coughs*

Marichi said:
lol If hoennshipping was a love/hate relationship then I'll go back to what I said earlier about Kite and Blackrose for the .hack// game series. (Wait! Can video games apply too?) Why? Well I was just thinking back to how Kite and Blackrose first met. Heh, I'll just change names to Brendan and May. XD

~~~
Brendan logged into the virtual online game called "The World". Upon arrival a young girl was pacing around aimlessly. He watched her in amusement while she continued to wander around, almost searching for something.

The young girl felt the presence of someone and that she was being watched. She stopped before him with her back towards him. A frown formed on her face out of utter annoyance. Spinning on her heel, she stuck her nose in his face.
"What?!"
Brendan leaned back surprised under her anger.
"What? You got something to say?" she barked.
"No..."
"Oh," she stepped back, "I get it now. You are a newbie. I might have guessed." She paused and he stared at her.
"Well, in case you haven't noticed," she took in deep breath before yelling,"It's impolite to stare at someone like that! You have to understand it's the same as the real world! Don't you get it? Urgh!"
She stormed away but stopped before the steps.
"Will you say something already?" She barked before leaving.
Brendan stood there dumbfound at what had just happened.
~~~

Kamairie- Oh...that doesn't sounds so good. If your throat hurts, try tea. It sometimes helps. ^^; Hope you feel better soon!
xD That's cute~! You can say games too since there isn't much of a topic right now. >_>

<3 the part where May goes, "What?!" Hehe, maybe Hoennshipping won't be so bad as a hate/love shipping after all. ^-^

Hey, I said tea too! *gets paranoid... (j/k!)* People are reading my mind and saying stuff before me . . .

Ice-Phoenix-chan

gone with the wind~
Kyoto- lol XD
Really?! Me too! ^^

Kanta said:
LOL!

Oh . . . I see. I get confused easily. XD Hmm, I never found out either. Meh, we'll have to wait 'til he comes back!

XD So true! o_O Yesh, people are beginning to read my mind already . . .

And *ahem* yeah. Cherri didn't have school today.

^_^ Yesh! We'll do that!

Yep.

lol Well, it's not like it's a bad thing...

*gasp* So lucky!

Ya, I think it'll match ^^ It's a nice song ^^

Kam said:

=/ Hope you feel better soon

Marichi said:

lol If I remember, it's 3:0 Hikari XD The techno remix of "Simple and clean" isn't bad though.

Ah, nice senario ^^ Heh, so cute XD

Kyoto-chan

Kammie-chan-- Well, I have a bad cough, and a bad throat. I knew I shouldn't have practiced the recorder so much yesterday! >_<;;

But I've had laryngitis before, and my voice kept cracking. ^^;; I still have some after-effects: I can't go as high as I could before...but just keep your voice at rest, it'll make it a little better. If you have a laptop or a PDA, carry it around and mouth it out--if no one understands you, type something up and then show it to them. ^^

Icy-chan-- LOL! That's just funny. I think that American Pop is okay, but J-Pop is waaay better. Probably 'cause I can't understand half the lyrics. xDD

-coughs- -nodnod- Now...that's the end of my post.

;157;- Kyoto-chan -;172;

G

gonbemaster

Marichi- Cool scenario, the virtual world thing. It's pretty good, but Brendan is getting May mad.

larigitus- (probably spelled it wrong) I had larigitus a long time ago. It's not fun. :(

Kana

kisses
Marichi - May seems hot-headed in that "thing" you just wrote. ^^;

But that's what I like about Hoennshipping. Brendan's personality is kinda bland in the game, so you can make it up however you want if you write about Hoennshipping! So it can be both a love/hate relationship or a cutesy kind or anything else! ^_^

Kyoto - You updated?! *squee* I'll read it later.

Actually, for some reason, I kinda like Japanese pop music better than American pop too. ^^

Kam - You lost your voice? I never did that before, so I can't say I know how it feels like . . .

I spent the morning finishing my project and now I must spend the rest of the day practicing piano. >_< Meh, not as bad as you would imagine . . .

Sequoia - Didn't Hoennshipping win or something? o_O

Icy-chan - Fine, fine, I'll upload it now . . . ha! Just kidding. ^_^

Simple and Clean? I ordered Utada's "Deep River" CD online. Actually, my dad did. I think it has "Hikari" on it . . .

Last edited:
I really have to stop taking these breaks...2 full pages of activity were amassed while I was gone! Well, I guess that's a good thing, since it shows that we are operating at optimum activity...but I wanted to be part of it! Eh, what's done is done, I suppose.

Kam said:

I wish I could say I knew how you felt, but alas, I cannot. I've never lost my voice before. The closest thing I ever got was some kind of nasty allergy that made my throat burn every time I swallowed. I sincerely hope that you feel better soon. I almost wish I was sick, too, just so I could feel your pain. *sigh* Sometimes I feel like I'm so sheltered compared to you guys. All of you go through all kinds of nasty stuff, day in and day out, and I just sit around, all nice and safe, without a care in the world...I feel so guilty...

Cherry said:
But that's what I like about Hoennshipping. Brendan's personality is kinda bland in the game, so you can make it up however you want if you write about Hoennshipping! So it can be both a love/hate relationship or a cutesy kind or anything else! ^_^

I definitely agree with you! Brendan's "open-ended" personality is one of my favorite attributes of his character. He can be just about anything you want him to be, and, therefore, his relationship with May could work any way you can think of.

Kyoto- How exactly does someone get laryngitis, anyway? I'm just curious. As for the face-off thread, to paraphrase Han Solo, "Marching into a debate thread is not my idea of bravery." I usually don't bother arguing points about Hoennshipping with non-supporters. There are some affable people who will understand, but most people just seem to shove that "no anime, no personality" excuse down my throat. But, I am pleased to know that even the haters voted for us. Who knows, maybe things will change for the better...

LH- How wonderful it is to see you again! Brief as our meetings may be, I'm still happy to see you. I'm also glad to hear that your resolve remains strong. Our own fanlisting, you say? Cool! I'll definitely check it out some time!

Whoever mentioned a music video- I recently got ahold of a DVD entitled, "Star Wars: A Musical Journey". It has a bunch of music videos for songs from throughout the saga. One of them, entitled "A Fateful Love", contains Across the Stars, my oft-mentioned favorite love song. I suppose someone could make a video to that song, but it would be very difficult to get hold of the music. There aren't any fansites that have the whole song, and I'm pretty sure it's copyright-protected. *sigh* I guess the notion of a Hoennshipping video to Across the Stars will forever remain a pipe dream...

Marichi- Once again, your scenarios never cease to amaze me! I feel inspired again. I may post a scenario of my own later on.

Someone said:
Oh, just for the heck of it, I think we have listed these collectables of Brendan and May so far: Keychains, ice sculptures, chocolate, dolls, stamps, trading cards . . . anymore? =D

Oh, oh, oh, don't forget action figures!! Yes, there is a difference between them and dolls. They would have, uh, precision sculpted details, and accesories, and, and, vehicles, and...and, uh, 42 POINTS OF ARTICULATION!!
*likes toys WAY too much for his age* Oh, and maybe there could be a tablecloth, too. And bed sheets.

Phew! I think that's everything I wanted to reply to. I swear, you people are demented, making me sift through all those responses...

Ice-Phoenix-chan

gone with the wind~
Kyoto- =/ laryngitis seems terrible... >_>;;
LOL! Because you can't understand the lyrics?! XD

Cherri- lol I can wait.
Ah! So lucky! But I'd rather have her Singles Collection CD instead... Uso Mitai Na I Love You is a nice song, and so is Sakura Drop, Final Distance too! ^^ Yep, it has Hikari on it.

CC- lol The person who mentioned a music video was Vortex and the person who mentioned the merchandice was Kanta.

! That's a good idea! XD Action figures! And the bed sheets, one pillow case can be Brendan and the other can be May! XD

Kyoto-chan

Nyaaaa! Merchandise? I'd say a line of cards, you know, like Hallmark! One card could have like a small invisible wall with Brendan and May on either side of it and pushing against each other, so they can be with each other, and a starting saying that says "Even if we cannot be together..." and the inside would have the wall broken and then a saying of "I will try to be with you." Nyaaaa! >_<;; I'm getting mushy here! SOMEONE SLAP ME!! n_n;;

I was just kidding.

CC-- I don't know how one gets laryngitis, but I DO know that I had to get up every five minutes just to take a drink of water...

Kinda-Off-Topic, but-who-cares: Itai. From eating Cup Noodles, I got a burn on the bottom of my lower thigh, and it HURTS. I spilled all of it and just started eating too...it spilled all over my pants, so I had to change. n_n; It hurts sooooo!

Icy-chan-- Hehehe! It was a joke, and it seems you're laughing, so it was successful!

Whoever said that thingy that Rabbit-chan wrote made May hot-headed: Sure, because she's making May Black Rose, from .hack! -doesn't know much about .hack 'cept for .hack//Legend of the Twilight/DUSK- ^^;

I don't care much for fan-made MVs, and I never watch them. ^^;

;157;- Kyoto-chan -;172;

Kanta-chan

Aww, I don't have Utada's CD! =( *feels left out* ._.

CC- Ya, what Icy said. XD Action figures? Wow, lotsa merchandise!

Oh... too bad you can't get a hold of the music. >_>;

Cherry- Yah, Hoennshipping won. I have no clue what's going on at that thread right now though.

Icy- XD *ROFL* Good idea! Who knows how to sew pillows? (Nah, j/k!)

Kyoto- Someone is plotting against the Hoennshippers! =0 First Kamairie's voice is lost, now you got burned from noodle spill! I hope your thigh heals.

Anyhow, did you say card? Hmm... I have a greeting card creator so... >=) Be right back.

Last edited:

Kyoto-chan

Kanta-- n_n; Sadly, yes. I hope it heals too. -ice pack is getting warm- >_>;;

Wait! More merchandise! Little B&M plushies! ^_^ (This reminds me of that Pucca&Garu plushie I broke...^^; Oops.) You would pull them apart, and a motorized string pulls them together to kisu! ^_____^

;157;- Kyoto-chan -;172;

Icy-chan- Hmm...pillow cases...I like it! I'd definitely buy that! You know what else would be cool? Coasters! And maybe a tea cozy...a welcome mat, perhaps? Ooh, I know! Christmas tree ornaments!

Kyoto said:
Nyaaaa! Merchandise? I'd say a line of cards, you know, like Hallmark! One card could have like a small invisible wall with Brendan and May on either side of it and pushing against each other, so they can be with each other, and a starting saying that says "Even if we cannot be together..." and the inside would have the wall broken and then a saying of "I will try to be with you." Nyaaaa! >_<;; I'm getting mushy here! SOMEONE SLAP ME!! n_n;;

I was just kidding.

*sniff* That's so beautiful...if only it existed. I would want one, for sure!

Kyoto. again. said:
CC-- I don't know how one gets laryngitis, but I DO know that I had to get up every five minutes just to take a drink of water...

Kinda-Off-Topic, but-who-cares: Itai. From eating Cup Noodles, I got a burn on the bottom of my lower thigh, and it HURTS. I spilled all of it and just started eating too...it spilled all over my pants, so I had to change. n_n; It hurts sooooo!

That reminds me of something that happened to me this morning. I found some kind of bug bite on my leg this morning, and when I accidentally scratched it, it hurt so bad that I was in searing pain for the next 20 minutes. I had to get an icecube and hold it to the spot for a while. Sorry for contributing to the off-topic-ness, but when I saw what you said, it reminded me of this morning. I wonder if it had anything to do with the "plot". "The Dark Side clouds all." Oh, and about the throat problems, I think that allergy I mentioned earlier might have been worse than I said. I think I recall that it hurt just to breathe. So, I guess I do have some idea as to what laryngitis is like. Oh, wait, I just said something off-topic again, didn't I? Sorry! Feel free to slap me across the back of my head.

Last edited:

Kanta-chan

I'm done with the card! =P Here it is! It's basically a card from Brendan to May. ;P

Kyoto- *gets a new ice pack* Hope that works.

XD You made the dolls kiss? I wonder if we can do that with Brendan and May...

CC- Oh, more merchandises? XD I need to make a list of to keep track of everything we've said so far then!

*gets paranoid* Hoennshippers are getting hurt!

*ahem* You guys made me think of a new topic.

If Brendan/May was sick/hurt, how would May/Brendan react? Help him/her? Freak out?

Ice-Phoenix-chan

gone with the wind~
Kyoto- That'll be so cute~! XD
I <3 cup noodles... they're better than the one you have to cook ^_^ but are you okay?
Yep!

Kanta- Don't worry, I don't have it either ^^;;
lol!
O_O Plotting against us!? *dun dun dun* Who's next? >_<;;

CC-lol That's a good idea! XD

Kanta- >_>;; Linkie no work! Of course they'll freak out ^_^ Then they'll try to help the other out after moments of panicking ^_^

Kanta- Uh, I hate to break it to you, but the link doesn't seem to work. A shame, I wanted to see the card. We should make a list of all the different merchandise. I'll compile one, just give me a couple of minutes. As for Hoennshippers getting hurt, it must be a conspiracy! Protect yourselves, comrades! Didn't we have that topic a while back? I'll answer anyway. I imagine that Brendan would probably carry some kind of field medic's pack with him, and administer whatever medicine/ointment/other stuff he has to her. He would always be prepared. Maybe if she, like, hurt her leg or something, he could carry her. XD I'd like to see that! As for whether they would freak out, I guess May would if Brendan were to get hurt. From what I've seen in the anime, she seems like she would. Gamewise, I'm not sure. I imagine Brendan as the kind of person who remains calm under pressure, but I'm sure you guys have different visions of him.

Icy-chan- Thanks for the compliment! I do try my best to come up with these things.

Last edited:
G

gonbemaster

Kanta- the link to the card doesn't work.

Cody- lol yea, there is some merchandise, but the only Brendan/Yuuki stuff that's real is pr0bably in Japan. There is some May stuff in U.S., and probably Canada.

Pokeshipping general discussion is catching up to us. We must beat them, but we still have about over a hundred more posts then them.

Kana

kisses
Kanta - I know I'm repeating this, but the link doesn't work . . . ^^;

Who's plotting against the Hoennshippers?! Huh? Huh? My mom was keeping me away from the computer until I finished playing each of my piano recital songs perfectly 3 times each. >_< But I'm here now!

Didn't we already have that topic before? o_O Meh, whatever . . . yeah, as Icy said, they'd freak out and then help each other! =P

Icy - Good. XD

Kyoto - You BURNED yourself? Ouch. >_> I've done that a lot, but only to my finger. Even though it didn't look like anything was wrong, it HURT when I pushed on it. Not that I did, but it hurt when I gripped onto something.

CC - Yep. That's what I like about it . . .

Hoennshipping merchandise? Wha? o_O

K

Kamairie

"Thhhhnnnksss ehhhveee-whhhan . . ." *cough cough* X_x

It's hard to talk . . . ;_; I keep squeeking in between my sentences! I'm like semi-mute, only more annoying to listen to.

Gee, everyone is having some problems . . . maybe there is a connection here somewhere. <.< >.> <.<

Hoennshipping merchandise would just be so cool. XD Bwahahaha . . . I'll buy mini-keychains, moblie accessories, and lots of plushies! And when my friends come into my room, they'll be like: "Umm . . . [my name] is there something I should know about? o_O;"

Do we have any Hoennshipping bubblegum in there? ^^ If you blow a bubble, a special Hoennshipping picture will magically appear! LOL. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.