• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hoennshipping General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sandoishi said:
Oh dear lord... I haven't been on in 2 months! I missed you guys terribly!
Brendan: Did you miss us too?
.. Oro?
Brendan: OMG! She didn't miss us! -sobs-
May: *pats his back* DOn't worry B-Boy...

Sandoishi? YAY! You're back! *hugs* I thought you were gone forever...But you're back! Where have you been anyway, dear friend of mine? Oh, wait a minute, I forgot to mention that I changed my name. I'm not Kyle Katarn anymore. As you can see, I'm Commander Cody now. Call me CC, Chief, Commander, whatever you please.

Kana

kisses
Sandoishi - *hugs* You're back! We missed you too! What kept you away? Meh, whatever, I was gone for like . . . forever. LOL.

Icy - May looks like . . . a guy? 0_0 LOL, yeah, maybe it's just you. XD

CC - And just what were all of your previous usernames? First, Quadraxis, then Kyle Katarn, and now Commander Cody . . .

S

Sandoishi

*gets suffocated by 3 hugs* Can't.. breath.. spleen... shattering... pancreus... popping.. *finally breathes* I had to write fanfictions about Fire Emblem: Rekka no Ken...
CC- Changed your name, eh? ^^ I bet you have your reasons...
CG- I feel like that I haven't came in a millenia... I also came back from Hell's Gate (literally. Ya know, PNE?)~! XD
Icy- Ya, I know! Now I have a habit saying 'Oro' (meaning, huh?).... In fact, I named my fish Oro! XD Glad to see everyone here!

Kana

kisses
Sandoishi - "Hell's Gate"? What's that? ^^;

Ohhh . . . fanfics kept you busy huh . . . ^^

Like I was hanging around fanfiction.net while I was gone? o_O

Ice-Phoenix-chan

gone with the wind~
Cherri- Ya, probably just me... ^^;; I think it's the eyes >_>;;

Sandoishi- You named your fish "Oro"?

Cheerio! XD said:
Sandoishi - "Hell's Gate"? What's that? ^^;

Well, if it's "Hell's Gate", it should be the gate of hell... meaning that she has arisen from the dead... I think ^^;;

Vortex

*Insert Usertitle*
I'm back from vacation! Whats the topic, two confused to look heh. ^_^;

Breezy- Yay my best buddy posted lol! We will see her in the next centurary! And yes I think May would be a bossy mother too.

As for that video yup I'll make it... need codes though for my Emerald version, also I'll try getting pics from the Manga and some of May from the anime... even that one pose of Brendan from the movie. XP

Kanta- I'll look into the songs you sent me and use them lol.

I will do that video sometime this week, when I'm not caught up with my fic. ^_^;; So whats the topic again? ^_^;;;;

K

Kamairie

Icy said:
Kam- lol! The bubble gum idea would be realy cool! XD but is that even possible? >_>;;
XD I know it isn't, but who the heck cares? ^^ Anything is possible in the Pokemon world!

Sequoia--> Aww . . . I think you were the next victim. O_O

Cherry said:
Kam - Does your throat hurt? Or is it just hard to talk?
It hurt the first two days, then I started to lose my vowels but it didn't hurt as bad. It doesn't hurt anymore, but I sound like an old man without any teeth . . . my voice is dry. I can talk loudly or yelled/scream either cause no sound will comes out and I'll just end up caughing my thoat sore again.

Kyoto-chan said:
Hehehe! I got another skit! It's shorter, though!

Brendan: -passes out for no apparent reason-

May: -gasps and runs into Birch home- There's something wrong with Brendan! He's dying!

Mrs. and Prof. Birch: -sweatdrop- Don't worry, this happens all the time! He's just fatigued!

May: Oh.
. . .

Cheery said:
Kyoto - Ooh . . . that's bad. >_< Now I really hope Kamairie gets better soon.
I am getting better. But I don't want to 'cause I'd have to go to school tomorrow! X( My parents are making me! *runs away from home* >=D *dies of hunger* X_x

Sandoishi said:
Oh dear lord... I haven't been on in 2 months! I missed you guys terribly!
Brendan: Did you miss us too?
.. Oro?
Brendan: OMG! She didn't miss us! -sobs-
May: *pats his back* DOn't worry B-Boy...
Sandoishi-shi! =D *tackles*

- - - - -

Hey, have you ever wondered what happens to Brendan and May after Ruby, Sapphire or Emerald? =O Do they go challenge a new league? Do they battle eachother? Yadi yadi yada?

Avegaille

ジャッジメントですの!
How ish everyone? Is there anything going on here as of now... I can't qutie keep up and I dont know the current topic

Kam said:
Hey, have you ever wondered what happens to Brendan and May after Ruby, Sapphire or Emerald? =O Do they go challenge a new league? Do they battle eachother? Yadi yadi yada?
You know, I've often wondered that myself. I'd say that the first idea is probably plausible.

Kam said:
I am getting better. But I don't want to 'cause I'd have to go to school tomorrow! X( My parents are making me! *runs away from home* >=D *dies of hunger* X_x
Umm, that's. . .good to hear. Or is it bad? On one end, you're feeling better, but on the other end, you're going back to school. . .This is a tough one. . .

Sandoishi said:
CC- Changed your name, eh? ^^ I bet you have your reasons...
Icy- Ya, I know! Now I have a habit saying 'Oro' (meaning, huh?).... In fact, I named my fish Oro! XD Glad to see everyone here!
Yeah, I usually change my name when I get tired of the old one. I suppose that "Oro" is an interesting fish name. It sounds a lot cooler than the names my fish had.

Avegaille said:
How ish everyone? Is there anything going on here as of now... I can't qutie keep up and I dont know the current topic
There's not really any topic right now. We're just sorta exchanging pleasantries at the moment. Oh, and it's spelled "quite". Just doing my job, ma'am. *tips hat*

Avegaille

ジャッジメントですの!
Commander Cody said:
There's not really any topic right now. We're just sorta exchanging pleasantries at the moment. Oh, and it's spelled "quite". Just doing my job, ma'am. *tips hat*

I see... and that was a typo.... I was in a hurry while I was typing that since I was using a rental computer....

Anyways, would you guys read a Hoennshipping fic that is rated N17? Just curious....

Sequoia

...are you talking about that Advancedshipping fic that's got all the guys all weird? -_- now that's something stupid...heh, someone told me it was hilarious though, maybe i would read, underaged, an NC-17 fic XD

Kana

kisses
Icy - The eyes look masculine? o_O Meh, whatever . . .

Sandoishi rose from the dead? Wha? Nevermind me . . .

Kam - Actually, I'd rather go to school and feel good than stay at home sick and inside a stuffy house . . . actually, today, here, it's 91 degrees. 0_0 Hot and humid! XP

You sound like an old man who has lost his teeth?! LOL! XD But I guess that's bad. *pats back* Get better . . . soon! 'Cause I know you wanna talk. ^^

Hmm . . . what happens to them after Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald? Uh . . . I dunno. Hoennshipping? ^^;

Avegaille - Um . . . it depends on what made its rating NC-17. Violence . . . no. Unappropriate content . . . no. Cuss words . . . maybe. ^^;

I just realized that I see a lot of books/movies with the theme "princess is going to be married off to some guy against her will and then she runs away and meets some gorgeous guy and falls in love and stuff". ^^; Hey, that's kinda like "Love Hurts, Love Heals" . . .

G

gonbemaster

Sandoishi! *hugs* You're finally back! Wow, it has been a long time since you were here.
Hell's gate? You were dead :0

Ice-Phoenix-chan

gone with the wind~
Kam- Meh, I want one! ^_^

I hope you'll get better soon

Ditto to CC, I think they should battle each other, it's cute ^^;; *about everything is cute to her*

*GASP* OR OR OR! THEY'LL RIDE AWAY TOGETHER ON THEIR BIKES ALL THROUGH THE NIGHT, GAZING AT THE STARS TO- *gets killed*

Avegaille said:
Anyways, would you guys read a Hoennshipping fic that is rated N17? Just curious....
Nope.

Cherri- Iono! It's just-... iono....

Ya, I've seen a lot of those too... but meh! I still love them XD

Avegaille said:
Hmm? Well, that's an odd topic. I suppose it would depend on whether I feel like it at the moment. If I suddenly decided I wanted to read one, I guess I would. I don't, though. In fact, I can't. No stories like that seem to exist. All the NC-17 stories I've seen were Ash/Misty, Ash/May, or Jessie/James. What exactly possessed you to come up with that topic, anyway? Just curious.

Jane said:
...are you talking about that Advancedshipping fic that's got all the guys all weird? -_- now that's something stupid...heh, someone told me it was hilarious though, maybe i would read, underaged, an NC-17 fic XD
I read that one. It's actually quite funny. It has. . .other assets as well, but I won't mention them. . . .What?! Stop looking at me like that! *hides*

Kam said:
It hurt the first two days, then I started to lose my vowels but it didn't hurt as bad. It doesn't hurt anymore, but I sound like an old man without any teeth . . . my voice is dry. I can talk loudly or yelled/scream either cause no sound will comes out and I'll just end up caughing my thoat sore again.
That sounds horrible. Like I said before, I really wish I could say that I knew how you felt, but I can't. Feel better soon, dear friend.

Cherry said:
Actually, I'd rather go to school and feel good than stay at home sick and inside a stuffy house . . . actually, today, here, it's 91 degrees. 0_0 Hot and humid! XP
It is quite hot, isn't it? It's about. . .92 degrees, give or take where I live. Needless to say, I was suffering from heat exhaustion almost all day long, since there's no air-conditioning at my school. *wipes sweat from forehead* I'm glad to be home with my AC on!

Cherry said:
I just realized that I see a lot of books/movies with the theme "princess is going to be married off to some guy against her will and then she runs away and meets some gorgeous guy and falls in love and stuff". ^^; Hey, that's kinda like "Love Hurts, Love Heals" . . .
I've noticed that myself. Maybe the different authors and directors share ideas or something. It's kinda like Love Hurts, Love Heals, but not quite. Wasn't May(Haruka) engaged to Brendan(Yuuki), but when he died, she had to marry someone else?

Kanta-chan

*skims over the posts* Gah, so many! I was gone for like what... most of the weekend and I get killed by posts. x_x *feels lazy*

Anyhow--

Everyone (CC, Icy, Cherri, etc.) - ;_; *sniffles* Poo, you guys don't have the program to open it. Oh I feel so sad. Gomen.

Icy- Erm, a card program. It's the greeting card creator program.

Kammie- Still no good? >_<;; *tries to heal throat with a random magic wand* And LOL! Bubble gum w/hoennshipping!

Kyoto- Cute~! Those scenerios are funny and cute! xD

Cherri- Nice picture! You draw better than me! Huh? What about my story? *confused*

Avegaille Spellman- May I call you Gail for short? Anyhow, nope. I don't even read rated "R" fics. =/

Vortex- Oh good. ^_^

Breezy- Hi! *waves*

Sandoishi- OMG!!!! YOU CAME BACK!!!! *HUGS* I MISSED YOU!!! ;_; *STILL HUGGING/CHOKING SANDOISHI*

Kanta- Ok, I can definitely tell you that I know how you feel! Taking a break from posting in this particular thread can be VERY inconvenient. So, I couldn't open the card because I didn't have a particular program? Well, damn. I'm sad, too. . .I wanted to see it! Is there any other way to see it? Oh, and it's spelled "scenario". Sorry, I couldn't resist. It is my job, after all. . . .It's not annoying, is it? 'Cause if it is, I'll stop.

Erm, a card program. It's the greeting card creator program.
Is it possible to acquire this program?

Kyoto-chan

Topic-- Erm...^^; Nope! ^^ Like Kanta, I don't even read rated R (or M on FF, I believe) fics!

CG-- Shippy dreams for Kamichama Karin. -sweatdrop- Like I said, the exposure!! >_<;; -ahem- But of course, not really wierd lemon dreams. o_0;; (I remember having a Pokeshippy lime dream...n_n)

Anywaaaaay...

CG and CC-- ;_; You guys are so lucky. Over in SF, the summers are always freezing!! >_<;; It doesn't get higher than 70 degrees here! T~T

Sando-chan-- (I calls Sandoishi Sando-chan now-su! If that's okay-shii~~!) SAN~~~DOI~~~SHI~~~! -glomptacklehugchokekill- o_o;; -looks at the Sando-chan on the floor twitching- Gomen-su ne-su!! n_n;;

Kammie-chan-- -was just resisting to call you Kammie-chama, because Kamichama sounds the same- xDD Anyway...-givehs yoush a healing hug- Hope you gets better-shii~!

;157;- Kyoto-chan -;172;

Kyoto- Summers are cold for you?! To a New Yorker like me, cold summers are inconceivable! Not to mention, 70 degrees is hardly considered cold over here. For me, 20 degrees is cold. I consider myself unlucky. I was overheated and lethargic almost all day. It's amazing how different conditions can shape people's opinion on weather, isn't it? I'd like to touch on the topic one more time and say that I don't normally go looking for stories with hard ratings. I usually judge their read-worthiness by the summary or reputation of the author. And, let's try to stop strangling our friend, Sandoishi. She doesn't look too good after our overly affectionate welcome. She isn't moving. . .is that a bad sign. . . ? Should I call a para-medic? XD

Last edited:

Kyoto-chan

CC-- Hai...sadly. Since I'm a Cali-girl (not a spin-off of the Barbie thing...I HATE BARBIE.), I'm used to warm weather, although I always manage to warm myself with wierd blushes. xDD And huddling underneath my blankie-su, of course! xP -coughs- I had a runny nose all day today. Ergh...it was the cold weather--or the dude sitting next to me, because he had a runny nose, too. xDD

Kyaa~~! I believe there really IS a conspiracy against us! I scratched my right index finger (it was hard writing in the morning, because I still had to get used to it) with a screw while looking for a pair of my school socks, and cut the back of my left index finger with the scissors while getting a new pair of socks. -coughs- Erghhhh!

;157;- Kyoto-chan -;172;

Status
Not open for further replies.