• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hoennshipping General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kyoto-chan said:
CC-- Hai...sadly. Since I'm a Cali-girl (not a spin-off of the Barbie thing...I HATE BARBIE.), I'm used to warm weather, although I always manage to warm myself with wierd blushes. xDD And huddling underneath my blankie-su, of course! xP -coughs- I had a runny nose all day today. Ergh...it was the cold weather--or the dude sitting next to me, because he had a runny nose, too. xDD

Kyaa~~! I believe there really IS a conspiracy against us! I scratched my right index finger (it was hard writing in the morning, because I still had to get used to it) with a screw while looking for a pair of my school socks, and cut the back of my left index finger with the scissors while getting a new pair of socks. -coughs- Erghhhh!

;157;- Kyoto-chan -;172;
Yes, blankets are a great asset to us all, aren't they? You had a runny nose? What a coincidence! I had a stuffy nose all day. My allergies have been quite annoying as of late. Breathing in sweltering heat and humidity is not easy. Hmm. . .maybe my allergies are part of the conspiracy, too!! AUUGHH!! SOMEONE HIDE ME!!! . . .Your fingers will be okay soon, right? I hope it doesn't hurt too much.

Off-topic- My Internet connection's been acting up because a nasty thunderstorm blew in. It's disrupting the reception, and until my connection is repaired, I may not be able to post as much or as fast. It should only be a few hours or so. Don't worry, I'll be fine! ^_^

Ice-Phoenix-chan

gone with the wind~
CC said:
It is quite hot, isn't it? It's about. . .92 degrees, give or take where I live. Needless to say, I was suffering from heat exhaustion almost all day long, since there's no air-conditioning at my school. *wipes sweat from forehead* I'm glad to be home with my AC on!

Gah! You farienheit people! Celsius! *is crazy* but I agree, it's been boiling these past days... Unfortuately, I have to put up with the heat at school, they're too poor to afford A/C -_-;;

Kanta- >_>;; What card creator program? @_@
lol magic wands XD

Kyoto said:
I HATE BARBIE

I always manage to warm myself with wierd blushes
I hate them too! Scary fake smiles *shudders*

Me too 0_0... sadly... >_>;;According to my friend, when I laugh, I turn red... but then I also feel warmer so >_>;; ya... *not making sense*

Whoa... taht must have hurt! Evil conspiracy! *hides*

Faerie

MONS
Hello everyone! For those of you who go on LH's PBBS...This is Puchiko's Curse...HOUENSHIPPING! *glomps Brendan and May, then dies* XD

Ice-Phoenix-chan said:
Gah! You farienheit people! Celsius! *is crazy*
...Eh? Most people use farenheit...Then again, I live in the US, so...

Okay. To convert Farenheit to Celsius:
Subtract 32, multiply by 5, and divide by 9.
To convert Celsius to Farenheit:
Multiply by 9, divide by 5, then add 32.
Notice a pattern? ;)

Icy-chan said:
Gah! You farienheit people! Celsius! *is crazy* but I agree, it's been boiling these past days... Unfortuately, I have to put up with the heat at school, they're too poor to afford A/C -_-;;
Celsius? You use the metric system? Interesting. Yes, yes, the stupid school board is too cheap to get A/C. We should sue! Though, I doubt we'd win. . .Oh, and it's "Fahrenheit" and "unfortunately". Please tell me if my "job" is getting annoying.

Kyoto said:
I HATE BARBIE
I agree! Death to the evil dolls and their lack of anatomical correctness! Who came up with those things anyway?

Icy said:
Me too 0_0... sadly... >_>;;According to my friend, when I laugh, I turn red... but then I also feel warmer so >_>;; ya... *not making sense*
No, no, you're making perfect sense. I've experienced something similar myself. With me, though, it's usually an uncomfortable kind of warm.

Faerie said:
Hello everyone! For those of you who go on LH's PBBS...This is Puchiko's Curse...HOUENSHIPPING! *glomps Brendan and May, then dies* XD
Uh, *uses the Force to revive you* Hello, there! I remember you! It's good to see your face again! Although, I'm not really seeing your face, but. . .oh, you know what I mean! Do you recall someone named "Kyle Katarn" from the last time you came here? That's me! I change my name a lot. You. . .have been here before, right? Because I distinctly remember seeing you a while back. And, thank you for showing us the Celsius/Fahrenheit conversion chart. I forgot it a long time ago.

K

Kamairie

Kyoto said:
Kammie-chan-- -was just resisting to call you Kammie-chama, because Kamichama sounds the same- xDD Anyway...-givehs yoush a healing hug- Hope you gets better-shii~!
It does? How do you pronounce my name anyway? o_O It's supposed to be 'Kah-MAI-Ree', but you say 'Kam' it should be like 'Ham'. Bad example. T_T;

- - - - -

Hehe! XD I never got up early enough for school and my mom just let me stay home for today! ^^ But I'd have to go tomorrow. French test. ;_;

The Ruby and Sapphire ending thingy was so cute eh? ^^ I wonder if anyone has got an animation of the bikf ride so I can put it in my signature . . . Hope Emerald has something even better. Some hurry up and finish the game so I can see!

Vortex

*Insert Usertitle*
Kamairie- Oh I can get the ending of Emerald for you and show you... might take me a bit... actually I'll put it in my fan video for Hoennshipping! Oh speaking of which I'm having trouble with my fic and the video because we lost connection to my comp so I have to wait till it goes back up while I use this old comp. ^_^; So I couldn't work on anything today.

Ice-Phoenix-chan

gone with the wind~
Faerie- =_= I hate math... ya, I see the pattern...

CC- Je suis Canadien, ne suis pas Americain. Yes! I think we should sue! and yes, your "job" is kinda starting to annoy me but hey, just doing your job and I can't spell so what the heck. I feel dead for no reason....

LOL! "anatomical correctness"? Yes, I agree, along with their "perfect" blond hair and their "perfect" blue eyes and everything else -_-;;

Oh, good, I'm making sense ^^

Kam- I was thinking that too! I want it in my sig... *whines... then shortly gets killed*

Vortex- No need to rush, take your time ^_^

Icy-chan said:
CC- Je suis Canadien, ne suis pas Americain. Yes! I think we should sue! and yes, your "job" is kinda starting to annoy me but hey, just doing your job and I can't spell so what the heck. I feel dead for no reason....

LOL! "anatomical correctness"? Yes, I agree, along with their "perfect" blond hair and their "perfect" blue eyes and everything else -_-;;

Oh, good, I'm making sense ^^
Ah, that explains the metric thing. Thank you! And, I guess I'll. . .like do my job every other time I spot a typo. That oughta be good for all of us! I don't like annoying people. Sorry if I did. Dead, you say? Should I get a defibrilator or something? XD And, yes, anatomical correctness, or lack thereof, coupled with their "perfect" features are the worst features of the dreaded Barbie. May they all die a firey death in the lava pits of Mustafar! And, last time I checked, you always made sense. But, I digress. I'm beginning to get off-topic here.

Kam said:
It does? How do you pronounce my name anyway? o_O It's supposed to be 'Kah-MAI-Ree', but you say 'Kam' it should be like 'Ham'. Bad example. T_T;
I've always wondered exactly how your name was pronounced. Well, I guess I know now.

"Kah-MAI-Ree" said:
The Ruby and Sapphire ending thingy was so cute eh? ^^ I wonder if anyone has got an animation of the bikf ride so I can put it in my signature . . . Hope Emerald has something even better. Some hurry up and finish the game so I can see!
It is cute, isn't it? Do you really think Emerald would have something different? I really should finish that game some time. . .

Last edited:

Avegaille

ジャッジメントですの!
Kanta said:
Avegaille Spellman- May I call you Gail for short? Anyhow, nope. I don't even read rated "R" fics. =/

NO ONE IN SCHOOL CALLS ME THAT!!! NOT EVEN AT MY HOUSE! SO THAT MEANS YOU DONT HAVE THE RIGHT TO CALL ME THAT! -_-;;;;

sorry if I shouted, but no one really calls me Gail.... it sounds weird.... call me Avie if you want, that's my real nickname.....

And yeah, like what Jane said, that's the reason why I asked that question...

Anyways, anyone planning to make a Hoennshipping greeting card?

Nicole May

Meh... whatever...
Avegaille Spellman said:
NO ONE IN SCHOOL CALLS ME THAT!!! NOT EVEN AT MY HOUSE! SO THAT MEANS YOU DONT HAVE THE RIGHT TO CALL ME THAT! -_-;;;;

sorry if I shouted, but no one really calls me Gail.... it sounds weird.... call me Avie if you want, that's my real nickname.....

And yeah, like what Jane said, that's the reason why I asked that question...

Anyways, anyone planning to make a Hoennshipping greeting card?

Calm Down Avegaille.... I'm sure I know why you hate that nickname so much...

Anyways, what about Hoennshipping Greeting Cards? And could anyone give me the fanlisting to the Hoennshipping site made by LH?

Kanta-chan

*gets tobbled over by posts again* Yesh, my brothers are in summer school so the computer is all mine! Bwhahaha!!!!

Kyoto- Oh yeah, I don't read rated "M" either. I'm still too little for that. ;P

Don't worry about it being cold over there. It's really stormy over here... kinda and it gets windy and freezing. It's one of the coldest year STL has ever experienced. *shivers* I'm still wearing pants!

barbies? ... *eyes turn all brown and takes a knife out*

Avie- Sorries! No need to jump on me with screams. It's still morning. *yawn*

Nicole May- I dunno if LH wants us direct linking to her website. Try searching for her sig.

Faerie- Oh, I know that conversion! ^^ It's the opposite-ish trying to change from F to C or C to F. *too lazy to type out stuff*

CC- Yah too many posts. @_@ Erm, the program came with my PCS so... I dunno. ;_;

Icy- Aw! You mean you guys don't have it?! =( Man!

XD yah, magic wands.

And barbies... (<-- no caps XD!) they make me feel violent inside. =0 *points up* The way they stare at you and... *goes psycho*

No! *revives trippie* I want the animation in my siggie too. ^_^

Vortex- Well, okay. ^^ It's not your fault that the computer screwed up. And you have the ending? Already?! *dies from being so behind*

Kamairie- Yah, I kew that's how your name was pronounced. ^^; Cherri told me once.

And French test? *shudders* I don't even want to THINK about school anymore. *leans back and relaxes*

xD I think most of us want the bike animation in our sigs now that you've mentioned it. =P

Erm, most things I responded to was COMPLETELY off topic. Better get back on track peeps. ^^;;

Oh yeah just for the heck of it: I'm still training for the Elite 4. (I got my as--I mean butt kicked when I went there the first time). ;_; So sad...

*ahem* So how far is everyone else. I think Kyoto and Vortex are pretty far...

Wow. Long post. o_o;

Kanta- Er, pardon me for asking, but what does "STL" stand for? I'm not very good at figuring out acronyms. It's cold where you live, too? It seems like Cherry and myself are the only people here who have hot weather at this time of the year. I suppose storms are better than sweltering heat waves. I've always preferred cold over hot for some reason. Why is everyone else getting all kinds of interesting weather while all I get is endless sunlight? And, as stated before, the barbie(note the lack of capitals; I pay attention to detail!) menace must be eliminated! *whips out blaster rifle* Kill them all! And what's "PCS"? Like I said, acronyms aren't easy for me. French test? I just had my religion final today. It's not really that hard, but the menace that is the inevitable math final still looms over me. . .I'm not very far in Emerald at all. . .I'm still in Dewford. I'm a disgrace, aren't I? You know what? I should go play right now! Wait, a minute. I'm going off-topic again. I'm deeply sorry, friend!

Nicole May- You can find a link to the fanlisting a few pages back. I should look into it myself sometime. . .

Ice-Phoenix-chan

gone with the wind~
CC- No problem ^^ lol yes, that'll probably help ^^ it's probably because I was tired last night >_>;; but I feel better ^_^ (I <3 sleep and food XD) Yes, they shall all burn ^_^ Good to know I make sense... sometimes, I just don't make sense... not even to myself... and yes, I think we're all starting to get off topic... meh

Kam said:

I pronouce it "Kah-MEA-Ree/i" It's the same as you said but I spell it differently... lol so not okay XD

Avie said:
Whoa... spazz-y-ness o_O *pats back* There are people with "Gail" as part of their name. IMO, it's not that bad, but ya... if you don't like it, then we won't call you "Gail"

Kanta- lol I don't even know the ratings anymore, haven't been there for a LONG time ^^;;

CC- STL stands for St. Louis... I'm not sure if it's "Saint" or "St." I forget... stupid people for not having a hockey season >_>;;
Oh yay! A killing party of barbies ^^ *takes out flamethrower*
It's pretty warm over here too but I don't even what degrees it is ^^;; Oh, don't worry, I'm getting endless sunlight too.
Wow, you guys get to learn about religion? We don't... dunno if that's good or bad ^^;;
! *high fives* I'm in Dewford too! XD

Nicole May- Oh, if you don't want to look, I just added a link to the fanlisting on my Xanga (scroll down on the Navigagion part to find it)
"PCS", I don't know ^^;;

Kyoto-chan

-shifty eyes- I've just run from an hour of detention with THE most ebil nun in the world. So I'm a little suspicious right now.

Anywaaaay...

CC-- You know, if the Barbie dolls were anatomically correct, wierd perverts would go out and buy every last copy...-ahem- Admit it, you know that would happen, too!

-twitches- I don't want to think about school, either. I still have the class party tomorrow, cleaning our desks on Thursday, then finally getting out at 10:30 PST on Friday. (Hurrah for the last day of school! No wait...I'm gonna be tortured...T~T)

French? I ain't taking that class in a million years! Once I graduate from junior high, I'll take Japanese! >___<;;

Kammie-chan-- Well, dur! I knew that! But still! Kamichama may be pronounced "Kah-mee-chah-mah" but "Kam-ee-chah-mah" still sounds alike! >_<;;

Anyway, about the video at the ending. It's still the same, but I have it in my computer somewhere...just have to dig it up. ^^;

MATH. -shudders- I'm just glad we turned in our math books today. -shudder- I hate math, too.

Rawr! Yep, that's about it.

;157;- Kyoto-chan -;172;

Kana

kisses
Ahhh! *runs away from posts*

*wipes sweat* Phew . . . anyways . . . what's going on here?

CC - 0_0 Really?! It was thunderstorming here last night, too! It was so annoying . . . and the bad thing is, my air conditioning shut down! *gasp* *pants* I mean . . . it was SO FRIKKIN' HOT! Blech! I could not sleep and at 12:00 a.m, I went to my parents' room and asked my mom to turn on the air conditioning. So she was like, "It's already on," so I went down to turn the temperature in the house lower and . . . nothing happened so I was like, "WTF?!" I ended up going to a cooler room to sleep in and fell asleep there, but I should've just went into the basement . . .

And the thunderstorm . . . there was a huge strike of lightning followed by a huge BANG. It was kinda freaky . . . last night was a bad night. -_- And I had school today! *yawns*

Anyways . . .

Kyoto - Oh . . . I get it now.

You live in California and it's cold in the summertime? Really? o_O I always thought Calfornia was warm/hot . . . but then again, I've never been there.

I know! Barbie dolls have fake, creepy smiles . . . it's like their smiles are all the same! *shudders*

Kanta - Yay! You're back! *squee* *hugs* Even for one weekend . . . but still!

Really? You think it's good? Hmm . . .

Oh. I didn't know that . . .

Kamairie - So you don't want us to call you "Kam"? That's alright with me . . .

Bike animation? I'd like that . . . maybe. Probably. ^^

Swampert_guy

HHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'M MELTING!!! I'M MELTING!!!
Seriously, even though I'm here in Ohio, it's still blazing hot!!! ;229;
I started making my comic on the computer, but I still can't find a good photo hosting site. I already tried ******* and photobucket, and imageshack!

Kyoto-chan

CG-- Actually, I live near the Bay...so yeah. It's cold and foggy during the summer here, but it's sunny, too. ^^ (Urgh...I caught a cold and I'm not liking it one bit. -sniffles- Urgh...congestion...) Everywhere else, it's warm. >_<; It's only hot during the fall months. It went up to 96 degrees here once...I'm all "WTF?! IT WAS ALMOST 100!!" when I saw the weather report. n_n;;

Swampert_guy-- Velcome to our torturing--I mean, welcome to the Hoennshipper's thread, where we treat B&M with upmost respect and not torture them!

;157;- Cheh. Riiiight.

>_>; Shut up Fiery, you just blew our cover!

;157;- Meh. -shrugs-

-looks all ebil and has a hose in her hands- Fiiiiery! I have a gift-su for you-shi!

;157;- GWAHHH! -runs away-

-ahem- Now that Fiery's gone, hiiii! I ish Kyoto, teh "third-most-hyper" of the group! The most-hyper award belongs to teh CHAMPION, Commander Cody, or as we all call him, CC! ^^

;157;- Kyoto-chan -;172;

Ice-Phoenix-chan

gone with the wind~
Kyoto-chan said:
-shifty eyes- I've just run from an hour of detention with THE most ebil nun in the world. So I'm a little suspicious right now.

Anywaaaay...

CC-- You know, if the Barbie dolls were anatomically correct, wierd perverts would go out and buy every last copy...-ahem- Admit it, you know that would happen, too!

-twitches- I don't want to think about school, either. I still have the class party tomorrow, cleaning our desks on Thursday, then finally getting out at 10:30 PST on Friday. (Hurrah for the last day of school! No wait...I'm gonna be tortured...T~T)

French? I ain't taking that class in a million years! Once I graduate from junior high, I'll take Japanese! >___<;;

Kammie-chan-- Well, dur! I knew that! But still! Kamichama may be pronounced "Kah-mee-chah-mah" but "Kam-ee-chah-mah" still sounds alike! >_<;;

Anyway, about the video at the ending. It's still the same, but I have it in my computer somewhere...just have to dig it up. ^^;

MATH. -shudders- I'm just glad we turned in our math books today. -shudder- I hate math, too.

Rawr! Yep, that's about it.

;157;- Kyoto-chan -;172;

Kyoto- Nun? @_@
Ah~ So lucky, you don't have school anymore ;_; And you get to take japanese too! I wanna take taht ;_;
*gasp* you *inhale* have *exhale* the *inhale* ending?! *faints*
Wait... my friend said taht in California, the summers are extra hot... @_@

your other post- Actually, I think we've already welcomed Swampert guy ^^;;

Swampert guy- ... I'll PM you a list of Image hosts...

. . .You people have such colorful lives. Power failures, weird weather conditions, and stuff like that. My life is the same DAY IN AND DAY OUT! I get up, I go to school, I go home, I sit in my chair, I go to sleep. Why is my life so DULL compared to your lives?!?! WHY?!

*ahem* Sorry, I had to get that off my chest. I'm going to reply normally now.

Cherry- The thunderstorm was pretty nasty for me, too. That huge BANG nearly gave me a heart attack, and my Internet went out for hours on end. Not just that, but I was up till 11:30 doing my stupid vocabulary work. My A/C was the only redemption. That was probably the only interesting thing that's happened to me this week. But it was NOTHING compared to your experience! That must have been cool, with the power going out and the going-from-room-to-room-thing. Granted, it was probably hot, but at least it was interesting, right? I'm probably not making any sense. Pay me no mind. . .

You live in California and it's cold in the summertime? Really? o_O I always thought Calfornia was warm/hot . . . but then again, I've never been there.
Well, it is warm/hot in California, but they're so used to it, that temperatures like 70 degrees(Fahrenheit, that is)are considered cold. I've been there, and the temperature was similar to what you and I get in late-mid spring.

Kyoto said:

Yes, I'm not afraid to admit it! But, I'm also not afraid to admit that I wouldn't be among the perverted buyers. I'm simply not like that. I'm getting off easy at school. We hardly have any work anymore, and we're going on a trip tomorrow. We haven't given in our math books yet. I hope we do soon, though. And, I don't get out till next Friday. I feel sad. . .When I go to high school, I want to study German, Italian, and Japanese. I figure they'll all come in handy some day.

(Urgh...I caught a cold and I'm not liking it one bit. -sniffles-
Don't worry. I feel your pain, or something like it, at least. My allergies are in full force, and it's so hard to breathe that by the time I get to school, I'm exhausted.

Icy-chan- Oh, it means St. Louis. Thanks! So, you're getting endless sun, too? AND, you're in Dewford, too? Cool! Yeah, religion class is kinda interesting. It's something different. And, the best part is that it's extremely easy! I'm gonna miss it in high school.

Off-topic- I really need typing lessons. Ever since I started the "home row" method, I lost my ability to type fast. I'm gonna need a lot of practice if I ever want to win any future "posting contests".

Kyoto-chan

CC-- -Hallejuiah chorus in the background- I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY PERSON WHO HAD A RELIGION CLASS!! ._.;; Anyway...mine is HARD. Our teacher, Sr. Kathleen, makes us memorize prayers. n_n;; And she threatened to give me an F, too. -coughs- But I've been working harder!

When I study Japanese in high school, I'm dragging my friend there with me. xDD She said she wanted to go to the same high school. But that won't happen for a few years...and I'll have to try to get into AP, too.

Yep, they have colorful lives. Mine is like yours. Day in, day out, I wake up, go to school, doze off in the morning, then go home, and go back to sleep.

^^; I nearly forgot to do my Vocab., but the nun-sub forgot to collect it, so technically, we didn't have our test yet, and I did my Vocabulary for nothing. >_>;; I'm just glad my teacher's coming back from Hawaii tomorrow. (Curse my teacher! She got a vacation!!)

Icy-chan-- Whaaa? Gomen ne!! ^^;

Anyway...I'm not taking Japanese just YET...^^;

;157;- Kyoto-chan -;172;

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.