• We're currently experiencing a minor issue with our email system preventing emails for new registrations and verifications going out. We're currently working to fix this
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hoennshipping General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kyoto- Well, what do you know? I didn't know you had religion, too. My teacher, Mrs. Imossi, makes us memorize long lists of virtues and whatnot. That's probably the one thing that drags me down. All those damnable definitions. . .I still fail to see the point in remembering all that stuff. Our only nun teacher is Sr. Francis, the librarian. She watches us like a hawk, and she made me sit next to her desk last week. None of my friends are going to high school with me. I'll be all alone. . . Your life is dull, too? *the chorus sings again* YAY! I'm not alone! I had to leave some of my vocabulary work blank because it was late and my mom wanted me to go to bed. I, too, ended up doing it for nothing. We didn't even HAVE vocabulary class today. Who cares? I'm just glad that I'm not the only one with a boring life!

EDIT: As much as I enjoy discussing life, I must respectfully request that we get back on topic. Also, I will say this: Whoo-hoo! I made the 5200th post!
 
Last edited:

Kana

kisses
CC - You call my life interesting? All I do is wake up, go to school, come home, do homework, practice piano, practice flute, and . . . off to rest. -_- It wasn't fun going room-to-room at 12:00 in the morning . . .

Yeah, I think we should get back on topic. *pushes Hoennshippers back to the topic*
 

Ice-Phoenix-chan

gone with the wind~
CC- Ah, don't worry, I have a dull life too, that's pretty much what I do too... not that I don't enjoy it ^^;; but there are times that I wish it was more colourful.

Well, it is warm/hot in California, but they're so used to it, that temperatures like 70 degrees(Fahrenheit, that is)are considered cold. I've been there, and the temperature was similar to what you and I get in late-mid spring.
Ah, I see now.

Icy-chan- Oh, it means St. Louis. Thanks! So, you're getting endless sun, too? AND, you're in Dewford, too? Cool! Yeah, religion class is kinda interesting. It's something different. And, the best part is that it's extremely easy! I'm gonna miss it in high school.
Off-topic- I really need typing lessons. Ever since I started the "home row" method, I lost my ability to type fast. I'm gonna need a lot of practice if I ever want to win any future "posting contests".
lol! I'm glad that I'm not the only one still in Dewford ^^;;
Well, if it's easy and it improves your average, why not take it? ^^ BTW, what does the "Sr." part stand for? Sir?

LOL! Don't worry, you'll get used to it and type as fast as you used to type ^^

Kyoto said:
CC-- You know, if the Barbie dolls were anatomically correct, wierd perverts would go out and buy every last copy...-ahem- Admit it, you know that would happen, too!
*shudders* >_>;; Evil! *whack*

"AP"? @_@ Waht does that stand for?

Ha! That's not as bad as my math teacher last year, he skipped school to golf every other Friday -_-;;

Well, you're still lucky that you have Japanese classes ;_;

CC- lol yes, we should go back on topic... but what's the topic?

Cherri- YOU PLAY THE FLUTE TOO!? Cool! but I never pratice that either XD

We need a topic....
 

Faerie

MONS
Ice-Phoenix-chan said:
Cherri- YOU PLAY THE FLUTE TOO!? Cool! but I never pratice that either XD
Cherry Grove said:
CC - You call my life interesting? All I do is wake up, go to school, come home, do homework, practice piano, practice flute, and . . . off to rest. -_- It wasn't fun going room-to-room at 12:00 in the morning . . .
*stares at you* You play the flute too?!? What the heck! It's like everyone here plays the flute! Have you ever heard of a song called "Bionic Flea"? I doubt it, but it's really fun to play! I played it at the concert at my school. Huh...Weird...I still can't get over that so many people here play the flute!
;260;: It's only three people, counting you...
Shut up. -__-;
 
Cherry Grove said:
CC - You call my life interesting? All I do is wake up, go to school, come home, do homework, practice piano, practice flute, and . . . off to rest. -_- It wasn't fun going room-to-room at 12:00 in the morning . . .

Yeah, I think we should get back on topic. *pushes Hoennshippers back to the topic*
Uh, yeah. I wasn't thinking straight when I said the room-jumping thing was fun. I was just desperate for any kind of activity other than the usual stuff. Now that I'm actually thinking, I wouldn't enjoy running around at midnight at all. The instrument lessons, on the other hand, sound like fun. I have a recorder, but quite frankly, I hate it. What I really want to play is the trumpet. . .

Icy-chan said:
CC- Ah, don't worry, I have a dull life too, that's pretty much what I do too... not that I don't enjoy it ^^;; but there are times that I wish it was more colourful.
Thanks. I'm feeling a bit less distraught now. I guess my life is no less interesting than anyone else's. By the way, I noticed that you used the British spelling of "colorful". That reminded me of how I find the British spellings of words more interesting. I think I'll use them from now on! Provided I remember to.

lol! I'm glad that I'm not the only one still in Dewford ^^;;
Well, if it's easy and it improves your average, why not take it? ^^ BTW, what does the "Sr." part stand for? Sir?

LOL! Don't worry, you'll get used to it and type as fast as you used to type ^^
I'm glad, too. What do you mean by "why not take it?" I'm still in grammar school, I don't have a choice! "Sr." stands for "Sister". And, thanks for the encouragement! I'm sure I'll get used to typing the right way in no time!

Does anyone have a topic? I can't think of anything. We could really use one right about now.
 

Kanta-chan

Well-Known Member
I know of a topic! We didn't discuss it yet! >_>;

What if May gets sick and Brendan can't take care of her! What will he do?!

*ahem* Yeah, I got a little insane from the fact that WE WERE DISCUSSING RANDOM THINGS! *can be driven nuts easily if being random* Not that I'm complaining... okay maybe I was. >_>; *looks back a page*

EDIT: Wow, people are already changing their avatars. XD *gets whacked for not being on topic*

I'll answer the topic since I don't see anyone here... *looks*

Brendan: Hey May wake up! Rise and shine! *shakes her from her sleeping bag*
May: *mumbles* Erm... ugh... *turns over*
Brendan: *gets up and nudges her with his foot* May! Wake up! I want to get to Fortree City to get another badge! >_>;
May: Stomach... head... everywhere... so sore...
Brendan: [?] The hell? *bends down and feels her head* [!!!!] Holy chicken feet! She's burning up!
May: Brendan... get the medicine.
Brendan: Man, I knew I should've paid more attention in health care class before this journey. *too busy panicking*
May: *says in croaking voice* Brendan... medicine in my bag... *rolls over and points*
Brendan: *ignores her and still panicking* She'll die! *bawls* Oh May! I'm so sorry!
May: *screams even though her throat hurts* BRENDAN GET MY BAG AND TAKE OUT SOME MEDICINE FOR ME GOD DAMMIT!
 
Last edited:

Ice-Phoenix-chan

gone with the wind~
Faerie- Yay! You play the flute too! XD

CC- lol! I guess you'll join me then ^^ Well, the British way of spelling is the way Canadians spell, but I sometimes get lazy and just spell it the American way anyway ^^;;

I'm glad, too. What do you mean by "why not take it?" I'm still in grammar school, I don't have a choice! "Sr." stands for "Sister". And, thanks for the encouragement! I'm sure I'll get used to typing the right way in no time!
Ah, I see now ^^ No problem ^^

Kanta- Then he'll find someone who can to take care of her (better not get Steven! Especially if it's a long term thing XD *gets killed... once again*)

lol! Panicking isn't good... Poor May, have to yell at Brendan just to get her medicine...
 

Kyoto-chan

Well-Known Member
Kanta's Topic-- Ooh ooh! I know! He'd run around in circles like mad, then May would go unconcious, then he would carry her to the nearest Pokemon Center! Nyahaha!

Icy-chan-- You play the flute, I play the recorder. Not much difference, though. ^^;

CC-- Nyahaha...I hate the recorder, too. >_>; Our art teacher's making us learn how to play it. Last time we all played together, I thought I was going to go mad because the sounds were soooooo...crazy, and I thought I was the only one who knew how to play in the class. >_<;; I MISS MY CELLO!! ;_;

Hmmm...since I had a random and crazy answer to the topic, here's another one:

What would you do once you find out that Hoennshipping will turn canon in the anime, but not until it's nearing its end, but that's not off for another many, many years?

I know what I'd do! Cheer like mad because Hoennshipping will be canon and then rush TV Tokyo for the ending!! xDD

;157;- Kyoto-chan -;172;
 

Kanta-chan

Well-Known Member
Kyoto's topic: Hmm... do I want to answer this topic? ;P

XD I'll answer it. First, I would be like, "No way!" and run to every person I see and shake them from being so happy that Hoennshipping's gonna be a canon! Then, I'd follow Kyoto to Japan! (While screaming and chanting from happiness... or more like madness xD).

Icy- XD Yeah, if he finds Steven... *innocently walks away*

XD Yah, panicking's no help. Yesh, don't you just love the way I torture them? *ebil laugh* Poor May... and Brendan. >=) *gets whacked by mallets* >_>;
 
Icy-chan- I guess I will! But, chances are, I'll probably get lazy from time to time myself. God knows if I'll even remember in the morning. XD And, Kyoto's right about the similarities between the recorder and the flute. I believe that the recorder was actually an ancestor of the flute.

Kanta- Well, I'm fairly certain I answered that topic. It appears as though we have a new one now. But, I'll answer anyway! Brendan would remain calm and think of a way to help May. Then, he would dig out his field-medic's case and tend to May as best he can. If he cannot completely stabilize the problem, he would, like Kyoto said, carry her to the next town. I realize that the idea of Brendan not panicking may seem foreign to you guys, but remember, I have a completely different vision of him. I imagine him as an intelligent, calm person with a penchant for coming up with creative ideas.

Kyoto- Always a pleasure to meet a fellow recorder-hater! How I wish I could get that trumpet! Why won't my parents get it for me?!

Topic- Well, I suppose the first thing I'd do is discuss it with you guys, then, I would jump up and down screaming in happiness. Finally, I would find out the exact date and year of the anime's finale episode, go off to the nearest applied cryogenics lab, and cryogenically freeze myself until the day it comes.
XD
 
Last edited:

azngirlLH

Battle Pyramid Champion
Kanta said:
I know of a topic! We didn't discuss it yet! >_>;

What if May gets sick and Brendan can't take care of her! What will he do?!

*ahem* Yeah, I got a little insane from the fact that WE WERE DISCUSSING RANDOM THINGS! *can be driven nuts easily if being random* Not that I'm complaining... okay maybe I was. >_>; *looks back a page*

EDIT: Wow, people are already changing their avatars. XD *gets whacked for not being on topic*

I'll answer the topic since I don't see anyone here... *looks*

Brendan: Hey May wake up! Rise and shine! *shakes her from her sleeping bag*
May: *mumbles* Erm... ugh... *turns over*
Brendan: *gets up and nudges her with his foot* May! Wake up! I want to get to Fortree City to get another badge! >_>;
May: Stomach... head... everywhere... so sore...
Brendan: [?] The hell? *bends down and feels her head* [!!!!] Holy chicken feet! She's burning up!
May: Brendan... get the medicine.
Brendan: Man, I knew I should've paid more attention in health care class before this journey. *too busy panicking*
May: *says in croaking voice* Brendan... medicine in my bag... *rolls over and points*
Brendan: *ignores her and still panicking* She'll die! *bawls* Oh May! I'm so sorry!
May: *screams even though her throat hurts* BRENDAN GET MY BAG AND TAKE OUT SOME MEDICINE FOR ME GOD DAMMIT!
*randomly tosses Steven in and swoops May away from Brendan without Brendan noticing*

Brendan should be paying attention to May.

xD
 

Sequoia

Well-Known Member
uh...some sort of over-posting here, it's been 2 days and the thread's overflowing with posts...anyone care to tell me what's been going on? oh ya, i thought i'd change my avatar too XDD
 

Avegaille

ジャッジメントですの!
Kanta said:
I know of a topic! We didn't discuss it yet! >_>;

What if May gets sick and Brendan can't take care of her! What will he do?!
You can't force me to change my avatar though! *sticks out tounge*

And as for the topic..... Brendan might ask for May's mom, if they're around Petalburg or Littleroot or he can quickly take her to a hospital.... meh
 

Kanta-chan

Well-Known Member
CC- Oh... I see. ^^ Nice way of seeing Brendan. Nice answer. I can imagine him carrying her. ;P

LOL, since he's only like what... 11-12 years old I didn't think he'd be THAT calm if he saw May sick and didn't know what to do.

LH- XD Poor Brendan and May... *laughs at the additioin to scenario*

Sequoia- I know what you mean. @_@ *ahem* Right now, we are disicussing two topics.

1.) What if May gets sick and Brendan can't take care of her! What will he do?! [topic by me]
2.) What would you do once you find out that Hoennshipping will turn canon in the anime, but not until it's nearing its end, but that's not off for another many, many years? [topic by Kyoto-chan]

Avie- Like carry her to the hospital?
 
G

gonbemaster

Guest
Hi! I have no clue what's going on.
LH did you change your name? Or just changed the capitalizing things?
 

Ice-Phoenix-chan

gone with the wind~
Kyoto- I used to play the recorder too ^^
Topic reply: I'd scream for happiness for reading the "Hoennshipping will be canon in the anime" part then I'll read on and then scream in terror XD That would really suck -_-;; I mean, having to wait that long... I'll try to go to Japan to see the ending but since I'm broke, I'll probably hide in one of your suit cases... and then when I finally get there, I won't understand a thing they say but I'll still be really happy that hoennshipping is canon... then after, I'm gonna buy the Hoennshipping merchandice... if it comes out XD

Kanta- lol Yep! *gets whacked too*

CC- lol as long as you make the spelling right, it doesn't matter if it's American or British (I'd be scared if you made a spelling mistake! XD)

Ya, I know, how the recorder's mouthpiece has that hole in the middle. I used to play recorder too ^^ Recorder isn't that bad, well maybe it's just because my teacher was nice ^^

Trumpets are actually pretty expensive (heck, all insturments are expensive... maybe except the recorder XD) but I think it's pretty hard to play... the people in my class really suck >_>;; well... expect for one...

LH- lol

Avie said:
You can't force me to change my avatar though! *sticks out tounge*
o_O... no one forced you to...

GM- o_O... Kanta just said what was going on... *points up*
and yes, LH changed her name... it's different now, no?
 

Kyoto-chan

Well-Known Member
GM-- She changed her name. Now it's like she's in Runescape (I think)! ^^;

LH-- LOL...Wouldn't that be funny. And then Syuu and Satoshi and Mitsuru came in too! xDD They'd end up fighting over her, May sweatdropping, and Yuuki still panicking! xDD

CC-- YOSH! RECORDER-HATERS UNITE!! Nyahahaha! xDD

Eh, I changed my avatar a long time ago, so there. I like the Suicune avatar, okie? Nyaa!

;157;- Kyoto-chan -;172;
 
Icy-chan- I've heard that they're hard to play, too, bu I'm not giving up. I'm a fast learner, and since I won't be forced to play the thing for school like I was with the recorder, I'll probably enjoy practicing. My recorder was like a piece of school supplies to me, so naturally, I didn't like it.

Kyoto's topic, again- A good alternative to my freezing idea would be to cram myself into one of those pet taxi things and sneak myself onto the plane with the rest of you guys. Sounds like a good idea, right?

Kanta- It's good to know that my idea actually makes sense to other people! Yes, it does seem odd that he would be so calm at such a young age, but remember, young children are quite vulnerable to suggestion. If his father(or mother)convinces him that the supplies he carries will solve any problem, he probably wouldn't be worried. However, if they don't fix May's problem, than that's another story entirely. The main reason that I came up with my vision of Brendan is because I'd seen countless stories where he was portrayed as. . .well, an idiot. So, I set out to create a version of Brendan that was smart, and could realistically be thought of as Professor Birch's son. I added little quirks, such as an affinity for mechanics, as well as flaws, such as a tendency to believe that logic will solve every problem and a "do-things-exactly-right" mentality.

LH- I see your name has been changed. It should be much easier to type now! And, yes, the addition of Steven would definitely throw a wrench in the works, wouldn't it?
 

Kanta-chan

Well-Known Member
Stupid storm... kicking me off the computer for an hour or so. --;

Anyhow...

gonbemaster said:
Hi! I have no clue what's going on.
LH did you change your name? Or just changed the capitalizing things?
*points to what everyone else said* Yes, LH changed her name.

Oh, *points to my last post* That's what's going on.

Ice-Phoenix-chan said:
Kyoto- I used to play the recorder too ^^
Topic reply: I'd scream for happiness for reading the "Hoennshipping will be canon in the anime" part then I'll read on and then scream in terror XD That would really suck -_-;; I mean, having to wait that long... I'll try to go to Japan to see the ending but since I'm broke, I'll probably hide in one of your suit cases... and then when I finally get there, I won't understand a thing they say but I'll still be really happy that hoennshipping is canon... then after, I'm gonna buy the Hoennshipping merchandice... if it comes out XD
XD Nice answer! Ooo! Suitcases! We should have little suit cases with faces of Brendan and May! *tries to hypnotize creators to make merchandises XD* Ahem yeah... I forgot about the fact that I can't afford plane tickets. >_<;

Ice-Phoenix-chan said:
Kanta- lol Yep! *gets whacked too*
>_>; Hoennshippers are still getting hurt... *sighs*

Ice-Phoenix-chan said:
Ya, I know, how the recorder's mouthpiece has that hole in the middle. I used to play recorder too ^^ Recorder isn't that bad, well maybe it's just because my teacher was nice ^^

Trumpets are actually pretty expensive (heck, all insturments are expensive... maybe except the recorder XD) but I think it's pretty hard to play... the people in my class really suck >_>;; well... expect for one...
*forgot what a recorder is* Meh, instruments ARE expensive. I know! We can make little flutes with Brendan and May's face on it! XD *going overboard with the Brendan and May merchandises*

Ice-Phoenix-chan said:
Oh no! Steven came! XD What if that actually happened in your story Icy? I mean, Steven DOES like May right? ;P

Kyoto-chan said:
LH-- LOL...Wouldn't that be funny. And then Syuu and Satoshi and Mitsuru came in too! xDD They'd end up fighting over her, May sweatdropping, and Yuuki still panicking! xDD
XD It's Hoennshipping Chaos all over again!

Commander Cody said:
Icy-chan- I've heard that they're hard to play, too, bu I'm not giving up. I'm a fast learner, and since I won't be forced to play the thing for school like I was with the recorder, I'll probably enjoy practicing. My recorder was like a piece of school supplies to me, so naturally, I didn't like it.
I still dunno what a recorder is! >_>; *so slow*

Commander Cody said:
Kyoto's topic, again- A good alternative to my freezing idea would be to cram myself into one of those pet taxi things and sneak myself onto the plane with the rest of you guys. Sounds like a good idea, right?
XD Good idea! The Hoennshippers are sneaking in planes with no tickets!

Commander Cody said:
Kanta- It's good to know that my idea actually makes sense to other people! Yes, it does seem odd that he would be so calm at such a young age, but remember, young children are quite vulnerable to suggestion. If his father(or mother)convinces him that the supplies he carries will solve any problem, he probably wouldn't be worried. However, if they don't fix May's problem, than that's another story entirely. The main reason that I came up with my vision of Brendan is because I'd seen countless stories where he was portrayed as. . .well, an idiot. So, I set out to create a version of Brendan that was smart, and could realistically be thought of as Professor Birch's son. I added little quirks, such as an affinity for mechanics, as well as flaws, such as a tendency to believe that logic will solve every problem and a "do-things-exactly-right" mentality.
Yes true, true. You've got a point there. About Professor Birch... that's the whole reason why I see Brendan the way I do. I mean... Brendan's dad drives recklessly! And he falls off trees and gets chased by Poochyenas! But yes, he should be smart and persistent like his father. ^^

Commander Cody said:
LH- I see your name has been changed. It should be much easier to type now! And, yes, the addition of Steven would definitely throw a wrench in the works, wouldn't it?
It IS easier to type. Yesh, throwing Steven in there would be like total chaos XD! Brendan would then realize that May's gone and poof! He sees Steven running with an ill May in her arms... *goes into a little fantasy XD*
 

Ice-Phoenix-chan

gone with the wind~
Kyoto-chan said:
LH-- LOL...Wouldn't that be funny. And then Syuu and Satoshi and Mitsuru came in too! xDD They'd end up fighting over her, May sweatdropping, and Yuuki still panicking! xDD
lol! That would be really funny! Love *counts* hexagon! XD (well, it doesn't go in a hexagon but you know what I mean)

CC- We were forced to play it too (the flute too...ish, I got to pick it though...)

Kyoto's topic, again- A good alternative to my freezing idea would be to cram myself into one of those pet taxi things and sneak myself onto the plane with the rest of you guys. Sounds like a good idea, right?
lol better idea than the suit case, you won't sufficate XD

Kanta said:
XD Nice answer! Ooo! Suitcases! We should have little suit cases with faces of Brendan and May! *tries to hypnotize creators to make merchandises XD* Ahem yeah... I forgot about the fact that I can't afford plane tickets. >_<;
lol!

>_>; Hoennshippers are still getting hurt... *sighs*
Well, not really this time ^^;;

*forgot what a recorder is* Meh, instruments ARE expensive. I know! We can make little flutes with Brendan and May's face on it! XD *going overboard with the Brendan and May merchandises*
A recorder kinda rembles a clarinet, the saprano(sp?) is way smaller (I guess around 1/3 or so) of a clarinet. There's other sizes too but ya.. not gonna explain. It isn't as complex as the clairnet either, just holes to put your fingers on and it works like a flute, as we said before.

EDIT: pic -->http://www.classicol.com/I/education/recorder/recorders.jpg

lol you're going too hyper with that merchandice idea XD

Oh no! Steven came! XD What if that actually happened in your story Icy? I mean, Steven DOES like May right? ;P
Heh ^^;; Yep.

If Brendan finds out that May is missing, I wonder how crazy he'd go XD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top