• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hoennshipping General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kana

kisses
Whoa . . . *gets overloaded with posts*

Icy and Faerie - Yup, I play the flute . . . but I've never heard of that song LOL.

Kyoto - I'd sneak into a suitcase (like CC said) going to Japan and get out when we arrived! XD

Kanta - LOL!!! "Holy chicken feet"?!

May: *falls while walking*

Brendan: Uh? May?!

May: I'm . . . sick . . .

Brendan: Sick?! Why didn't you tell me earlier?!

May: *scowls* Get . . . medicine . . . now . . .!

Brendan: Right! *searches for medicine*

*ONE HOUR LATER*

Brendan: *has been feeding May different types of medicine* Damn! Nothing will work!

May: *is unconscious*

Brendan: Great . . . never thought I'd have to do this, but . . . *carries her on his back to the hospital*

XD

CC - Yeah, there are a lot of fics with Brendan as an idiot . . .

My internet slowed down. It was messed up on my account, so I'm on my Mom's account right now . . . (not for SPPf though!) Seriously, nothing would load and it was so frustrating . . . >_>

And I have to present some damn project tomorrow I finished with a stupid group of people! And I don't wanna! Humph! *is being like a child* >_<

I think I'll go change my avatar right now . . .

EDIT: Icy, what does, "Iono" mean? o_O And what does X3 mean? Oh yeah . . . hi again LH. You changed your name at fanfiction.net too . . .

Last edited:
Stupid storm... kicking me off the computer for an hour or so. --;
Trust me, I can definitely relate. Storms are so inconvienient, aren't they?

Kanta said:
I still dunno what a recorder is! >_>; *so slow*
Like Icy said, it's basically like a flute, but it's held facing forward rather than sideways and produces an ever-so slightly different sound.

Still Kanta said:
Yes true, true. You've got a point there. About Professor Birch... that's the whole reason why I see Brendan the way I do. I mean... Brendan's dad drives recklessly! And he falls off trees and gets chased by Poochyenas! But yes, he should be smart and persistent like his father. ^^
Exactly! No one wants to be all clumsy like that. Which is why I imagine that Brendan has taken notice of his father's reckless behaviour, and tries to avoid following that particular example, so that he doesn't fall out of trees, get into a car accident, etc. Of course, both our points are equally valid.

Icy-chan said:
Well, not really this time ^^;;
Not quite. I hurt my toe really badly today, and I can't even walk without feeling pain. Looks like the conspiracy is still at work. . .

If Brendan finds out that May is missing, I wonder how crazy he'd go XD
It wouldn't matter whether he was calm or not. Either way, he'd probably go berserk! XD

lol better idea than the suit case, you won't sufficate XD
Yep, I definitely wouldn't suffocate in there. It would probably be kinda cramped, though.

Cherry said:
One too many, IMO.

My internet slowed down. It was messed up on my account, so I'm on my Mom's account right now . . . (not for SPPf though!) Seriously, nothing would load and it was so frustrating . . . >_>
Don't worry, I've got my fair share of problems, too. My internet connection keeps going out at the same time every day, and stays like that from anywhere between 5 minutes to an hour. And, the worst part is that I can't access it from any other computer in my house when it's out because we're all on the same network. It makes me wish that internet service was as reliable as commercials say it is. . .

Kyoto - I'd sneak into a suitcase (like CC said) going to Japan and get out when we arrived! XD
Well, actually, Icy-chan said suitcase. I said pet taxi. You know, those plastic cage-thingies that you put cats and dogs in. But, both would work, though the former would probably require the addition of an oxygen tank. I overanalyze things, don't I?

Last edited:

Ice-Phoenix-chan

gone with the wind~
Cherri said:

Ya, there are....

Windows XP user, I suppose... right?

CC said:
Exactly! No one wants to be all clumsy like that. Which is why I imagine that Brendan has taken notice of his father's reckless behaviour, and tries to avoid following that particular example, so that he doesn't fall out of trees, get into a car accident, etc. Of course, both our points are equally valid.

LOL! I hope so! XD

Not quite. I hurt my toe really badly today, and I can't even walk without feeling pain. Looks like the conspiracy is still at work. . .

Oh my... >_>;; I guess I said that too soon... ^^;;

It wouldn't matter whether he was calm or not. Either way, he'd probably go berserk! XD

Of course ^_^

Yep, I definitely wouldn't suffocate in there. It would probably be kinda cramped, though.

I guess being cramped is better than being sufficated... I mean, sufficate can equal dying... *changes plan to CC's freezing plan* I'll be ready when they make it canon now! XD

Wow... everyone is changing avatars... o_O

Icy-chan said:
Windows XP user, I suppose... right?
Does that make a difference? Are there, like, less problems for MAC users or something? I NEED TO KNOW!!

It's alright, you didn't know. Though, I don't know how I'm gonna walk to school tomorrow. . .

I guess being cramped is better than being suffocated... I mean, suffocation can equal dying... *changes plan to CC's freezing plan* I'll be ready when they make it canon now! XD
Well, actually, being stuck in the same position for a long time(ie, the 18-hour flight to Japan)can cause a fatal blood clot. Freezing ourselves suddenly sounds a lot safer! XD Maybe we can be frozen in carbonite, like in Star Wars. . .*daydreams about it*

Confused little Cherry said:
EDIT: Icy, what does, "Iono" mean? o_O And what does X3 mean? Oh yeah . . . hi again LH. You changed your name at fanfiction.net too . . .
I'm fairly certain that "iono" is a shortened form of "I dunno", which is, in turn, a shortened form of "I don't know". But I'm sure you already knew that part. As for "X3", I have no idea. I'm actually rather confused myself at this one.

Last edited:

Ice-Phoenix-chan

gone with the wind~
CC said:
Does that make a difference? Are there, like, less problems for MAC users or something? I NEED TO KNOW!!

Iono, I just don't like MACs... they hate me... and I hate them *glares*

It's alright, you didn't know. Though, I don't know how I'm gonna walk to school tomorrow. . .

Well, hopefully, it'll get better ^^ If it doesn't... you'll have to deal with it >_>;;

Well, actually, being stuck in the same position for a long time(ie, the 18-hour flight to Japan)can cause a fatal blood clot. Freezing ourselves suddenly sounds a lot safer! XD Maybe we can be frozen in carbonite, like in Star Wars. . .*daydreams about it*
>_<;; I can't spell ^^;;

lol Okay, nevermind about the safer part... I guess it's equally as dangerous... Freezing would be kinda scary... what if we don't melt in time for the episode? XD

Cherri said:
As CC said, "Iono"= "I dunno" = "I don't know" and look sideways for the "X3", it's a face, just like "XD" but with a different mouth, kinda like a bunny. I don't use that face though... and as for what it means... >_>;;

Kanta-chan

Gah! Too many posts! I go away for dinner and come back getting tobbled over by posts! >_<;

Ice-Phoenix-chan said:
lol! That would be really funny! Love *counts* hexagon! XD (well, it doesn't go in a hexagon but you know what I mean)

CC- We were forced to play it too (the flute too...ish, I got to pick it though...)

lol better idea than the suit case, you won't sufficate XD

LOL! Too many people love that May... *nudges May and winks*

-.- Forced!? My god...

LOL! I never thought about suffication... then again when DO I think. XD

Ice-Phoenix-chan said:
lol!

Well, not really this time ^^;;

CC hurt his toe. *points down* And I bit my lip! ;_; Ohohoho...

Ice-Phoenix-chan said:
A recorder kinda rembles a clarinet, the saprano(sp?) is way smaller (I guess around 1/3 or so) of a clarinet. There's other sizes too but ya.. not gonna explain. It isn't as complex as the clairnet either, just holes to put your fingers on and it works like a flute, as we said before.

EDIT: pic -->http://www.classicol.com/I/education/recorder/recorders.jpg

I've play that before! It was fun to play IMO! ^^;; Thanks for the link! Hey... you know how Mr. Fuji in the Leafgreen/Firered Version or that flute guy from the Kanto epies has a recorder lookin' thingy with a Pokeball shaped thing at the end to wake up Pokemon? What if we replaced the Pokeball with chibi Brendan and May heads?! XD *ROFL at own stupid comment*

Ice-Phoenix-chan said:
lol you're going too hyper with that merchandice idea XD

Heh ^^;; Yep.

If Brendan finds out that May is missing, I wonder how crazy he'd go XD

^^;;;;; I am huh? At least I'm not drawing any of the merchandises... Brendan and May will die from me doing that. ^^;

If he found May missing? Hmm... *goes into a little fantasy again*

Cherry Grove said:
Whoa . . . *gets overloaded with posts*

Icy and Faerie - Yup, I play the flute . . . but I've never heard of that song LOL.

Kanta - LOL!!! "Holy chicken feet"?!

Don't worry, I feel the same way.

You flute players! >_<; I feel like the only girl that plays the clarinet!

XD We'll need a BIG suitcase for all of us... or have many small suitcases. Buy Kyoto will get tired from carrying all of us though XD

XD I was being random at the moment.

Cherry Grove said:
May: *falls while walking*

Brendan: Uh? May?!

May: I'm . . . sick . . .

Brendan: Sick?! Why didn't you tell me earlier?!

May: *scowls* Get . . . medicine . . . now . . .!

Brendan: Right! *searches for medicine*

*ONE HOUR LATER*

Brendan: *has been feeding May different types of medicine* Damn! Nothing will work!

May: *is unconscious*

Brendan: Great . . . never thought I'd have to do this, but . . . *carries her on his back to the hospital*

XD

XD So cute! He's carrying her! W00t! *takes a flash picture of him carrying May to the hospital* More merchandises! PICTURES! XD *gets stabbed from being too hyper over the 'merchadises'* x_X

Cherry Grove said:

*eye twitches* *gulps* *sweat-drops* And I am one of those authoresses who make Brendan like that... o_o;

Windows XP user! Yah, I hate it when it takes forever to load. Stupid dial-up... -_-

Cherry Grove said:
And I have to present some damn project tomorrow I finished with a stupid group of people! And I don't wanna! Humph! *is being like a child* >_<

I think I'll go change my avatar right now . . .

*pats your back* Don't worry. At least you don't have to do an exhibition project like I did that took my whole year to complete. But yesh, there are stupid people to present to sometimes...

Watch the language young lady. And don't get and additude! XD Nah, j/k! I feel so motherly now that I've just cleaned up my brother's room. >_>;;

Avatar changes! *not used to it yet*

*points down to what CC and Icy said*

Commander Cody said:
Trust me, I can definitely relate. Storms are so inconvienient, aren't they?

Like Icy said, it's basically like a flute, but it's held facing forward rather than sideways and produces an ever-so slightly different sound.

Yup. Especially when you live near a river. *worries*

I've played it before. I like the recoder though. o_O; *is weird*

*nod nod* Exactly. ^_^

Ouch. >_>; I've done that before. No fun at all. Hope your toe feels better.

Ice-Phoenix-chan said:
Wow... everyone is changing avatars... o_O

Iono, I just don't like MACs... they hate me... and I hate them *glares*

I must be psychic! XD

Yah, too soon. *glares at whoever is making us hurt* *becoming psychotic*

Me neither! That was the first computer I ever used and I hated it! Humph! *whacks MACs... they rhyme! XD* They hate me too... ;_;

Kyoto-chan

There is talk about MACs and my fellow Hoennshippers, ne? They love me. n_n; I take care of them, so they should. Or I might smash them and owe the school 10,000 dollars times 4. ._.; That's a scary thought.

Freezing ourselves-- Kyaa~~! If we froze ourselves, we might get hypothermia, and then end up getting out of the ice and then go to the hospital, where we'll have to watch TV Tokyo and then get blocked in the middle of their kisu by the nurse whose trying to feed us!! KYAA~~! I DON'T WANT THAT TO HAPPEN!! But think about it--what if we were all in the same hospital room? The door outside would have "Here are the English-speaking YuuHaru (Poketto Muunstaa) supporters." on a banner. xDD

;157;- Kyoto-chan -;172;

G

gonbemaster

I went to one of my friend's pool party, and I didn't put on sunscreen. Stupid me! I have a sun burn that feels burns like hell on my back and shoulders. I have blisters now, and second degree burns. This hurts!!! OWWW!!! I feel like just a big pain.

Sequoia

-_-'' i guess people just forget about the fics that have him as a cool person...

gonbemaster said:
I went to one of my friend's pool party, and I didn't put on sunscreen. Stupid me! I have a sun burn that feels burns like hell on my back and shoulders. I have blisters now, and second degree burns. This hurts!!! OWWW!!! I feel like just a big pain.
heh...i have blisters all over my hands and palms from last season of artistic gymnastics...

Kyoto Chan said:
Freezing ourselves-- Kyaa~~! If we froze ourselves, we might get hypothermia, and then end up getting out of the ice and then go to the hospital, where we'll have to watch TV Tokyo and then get blocked in the middle of their kisu by the nurse whose trying to feed us!! KYAA~~! I DON'T WANT THAT TO HAPPEN!! But think about it--what if we were all in the same hospital room? The door outside would have "Here are the English-speaking YuuHaru (Poketto Muunstaa) supporters." on a banner. xDD
XDD that's funny...don't you like TV Tokyo lol...it's like the best animé channel in the world...heh, anyways...i did stuff on Antarctica last year, and they were going on about frostbite...and hypothermia...and pneumonia...eeek, so anyway, they told us how to cure hypothermia, which sucked...uh huh, i should stop talking about frostbite now ^_^;;

lotsa Kanta said:
Gah! Too many posts! I go away for dinner and come back getting tobbled over by posts! >_<;
*eye twitches* *gulps* *sweat-drops* And I am one of those authoresses who make Brendan like that... o_o;

Windows XP user! Yah, I hate it when it takes forever to load. Stupid dial-up... -_-
i totally agree on the too-many-posts thing, it's been ONE DAY and the whole thread's moved a page...cool hey? XDD hey, stop dissing XP users!! XP is cool...XP is cool...*continues to chant that for a day and night* okay, ran out of breath XDD who's going to Japan? Kyoto is going to Kyoto XDD *laughs at stupid joke* eh...so is there any current topic? o_O

Avegaille

ジャッジメントですの!
Ice-Phoenix-chan said:
o_O... no one forced you to...

Yes, I know, but Kanta said something about everyone changing their avatars...

Anyways, on to the topic...

Hmm, you guys post a lot.... I just signed into the fanlisting of Hoennshipping btw....

and I might feature a song later! XP that will fit hoennshipping of course

Sequoia

Avegaille Spellman said:
Yes, I know, but Kanta said something about everyone changing their avatars...

Anyways, on to the topic...

Hmm, you guys post a lot.... I just signed into the fanlisting of Hoennshipping btw....

and I might feature a song later! XP that will fit hoennshipping of course
heh...i've run out of ideas for Hoennshipping songs, but i was/am listening to Shakira...and i found that Whenever, Wherever suits it a bit...XDD i haven't change my avatar yet even though i said i was...

K

Kamairie

Ha-ha! XD I'm supposed to be doing my French assignment, but I sneaked on! XP

CC said:
. . .You people have such colorful lives. Power failures, weird weather conditions, and stuff like that. My life is the same DAY IN AND DAY OUT! I get up, I go to school, I go home, I sit in my chair, I go to sleep. Why is my life so DULL compared to your lives?!?! WHY?!
Tch. Well you need to make it more interesting. Everyone's gonna die someday so make the best of being human while you can. =P Be evil to your parents, listen to hard-out rock music, and go on rollercoasters! I don't do the last one.

Kant Kant said:
I know of a topic! We didn't discuss it yet! >_>;

What if May gets sick and Brendan can't take care of her! What will he do?!
Um . . . yes we have. We need something that has never been mentioned before.

Kyoto said:
What would you do once you find out that Hoennshipping will turn canon in the anime, but not until it's nearing its end, but that's not off for another many, many years?
What and what? ?_?

Kanta said:
^^;;;;; I am huh? At least I'm not drawing any of the merchandises... Brendan and May will die from me doing that. ^^;
Kamairie in the background: Ooo-hoo-hoo-hoo-hwa-hahahahaha~!!! >XD

*scrolls through rest of posts*
*posts post*

Sequoia

Kamairie said:

Tch. Well you need to make it more interesting. Everyone's gonna die someday so make the best of being human while you can. =P Be evil to your parents, listen to hard-out rock music, and go on rollercoasters! I don't do the last one.

*scrolls through rest of posts*
*posts post*
ehehe...i never bother studying for Japanese and stuff...cos i always pass, even if i did no work on it -_- so...what are we discussing here? something about being EVIL to parents? dat's moi XD

G

gonbemaster

Well, if you need something never discussed yet, here I go. What if May had to move in with Brendan's family, because her parents...died or something. Then what would happen when she stayed?

Kam said:
Tch. Well you need to make it more interesting. Everyone's gonna die someday so make the best of being human while you can. =P Be evil to your parents, listen to hard-out rock music, and go on rollercoasters! I don't do the last one
Bah, I'm not even worried about that anymore! My life is interesting. I stay up late every night against my parents' wills, I listen to my favorite kind of music all the time(though it isn't rock), and, well, I haven't been near a roller coaster in years, so I guess neither of us do that! The point is, I am evil to my parents, I do listen to music, and I have a good life. And I live it to the fullest, dammit!

And I'm supposed to be getting ready for school, but I'm not! Take that, Board of Education!

Kyoto said:
Well, you see, there's a big difference between regular freezing and cryogenic freezing. If you're cryogenically frozen, the machine will instantly thaw you after a set amount of time. Sure, you might have "hibernation sickness" afterward, which makes you blind and dizzy and stuff, but that wears off. We'll be fine just in time for the premiere, don't you worry!

There is talk about MACs and my fellow Hoennshippers, ne? They love me. n_n; I take care of them, so they should. Or I might smash them and owe the school 10,000 dollars times 4. ._.; That's a scary thought.
Fellow Hoennshippers like me, MAC's, well, they're kinda neutral.

Kanta said:
-.- Forced!? My god...
Yeah, and it ain't pretty, let me tell you.

XD We'll need a BIG suitcase for all of us... or have many small suitcases. Buy Kyoto will get tired from carrying all of us though XD
You could use a suitcase or a pet taxi, but both are rather dangerous. The suitcase runs the risk of suffocation, while being stuck in the pet taxi for 18 hours would give you a nasty blood clot that could cause instant death! It would be fun, though.

Last edited:

Sequoia

gonbemaster said:
Well, if you need something never discussed yet, here I go. What if May had to move in with Brendan's family, because her parents...died or something. Then what would happen when she stayed?
XDD ever heard of something in Chinese called...uh...love by day? means that you develop affection towards someone after a while...usually about enemies, but in this case...unless May and Brendan are literally like HLBMA, then i don't think it'll happen...

Avegaille

ジャッジメントですの!
Sequoia said:
ehehe...i never bother studying for Japanese and stuff...cos i always pass, even if i did no work on it -_- so...what are we discussing here? something about being EVIL to parents? dat's moi XD

LOL.... hmm, what if Brendan and May's parents dont agree to their relationship? What would the two love birds do?

that Jane, gave me an idea for a topic! Thanks! XP

Nicole May

Meh... whatever...
Avegaille Spellman said:
LOL.... hmm, what if Brendan and May's parents dont agree to their relationship? What would the two love birds do?

that Jane, gave me an idea for a topic! Thanks! XP

Hmm, your topic has somehow having a twist to it... I can relate from experiences I have heard...

Maybe Brendan would try to present to his Parents how good May is and May would do the same... if that doesn't work, maybe they can have a secret meeting and relation perhaps?

Kanta-chan

Kyoto said:
*ROFL* HAHA! That's funny! I can imagine all of us in the hospital watching TV and having the sign on the door! XD Yesh, I've gotten sick so many times, I'm getting used to it. *goes freezes self* >=D

gonbesy said:
Gah, more Hoennshippers getting hurt?! >_>; Hope you feel better.

Kam Kam (XD) said:
We have it pop up but we never discussed it that much before. The one you are talking about is if 'May gets injured' topic.

Kamairie said:
Hey... are you mocking me? >_<; It's not that funny is it? ;_; Meh, maybe it is.

gonbesy said:
Hmm... I know! *points at Kyoto's story "The Truth In Lies"* May's parents didn't die, but she stayed with Brendan. And Brendan accidently slept with May one night and she beats him. XD No actually she slapped him, but meh! I love watching child-ish arguments. >=D That's my answer!

CC said:
Yeah, and it ain't pretty, let me tell you.

You could use a suitcase or a pet taxi, but both are rather dangerous. The suitcase runs the risk of suffocation, while being stuck in the pet taxi for 18 hours would give you a nasty blood clot that could cause instant death! It would be fun, though.
I can tell...

Psht! So that's how that word is spelled. >_>; Whoops. Anyhow... a blood clot? Cool! I wanna try riding in a pet taxi! xD

Sequoia said:
XDD ever heard of something in Chinese called...uh...love by day? means that you develop affection towards someone after a while...usually about enemies, but in this case...unless May and Brendan are literally like HLBMA, then i don't think it'll happen...
Nope. Never heard of it. o_O; And I'm Chinese...

Avie said:
Um, we already have a topic. But oh well, I'll answer this one too.

If they don't agree on their relationship? I guess they'd run away from home to someplace where people aprreciate the fact that they're in love. ^^;; *shrugs*

NM said:
Maybe Brendan would try to present to his Parents how good May is and May would do the same... if that doesn't work, maybe they can have a secret meeting and relation perhaps?
Now THERE'S an idea. ^^

Last edited:

Avegaille

ジャッジメントですの!
Man you guys can post.... and Nicole May, please, I AM NOT YOUR ALTERNATE EGO!!! -_-;;;;

................ but anyways, I don't know what you guys were discussing and Jane gave me an idea, sicne she was like, a bit of a rebel to her parents....

Hmmm, that's a lot of quoting there, Kanta

Status
Not open for further replies.