• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hoennshipping General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Spartan 117

Hmm... no subject. Well, i have finally came back, restriction is very hard on an online life. I have got so far in Emerald, it isn't funny. But every time i go to the BAttle Pyramid, i can'y win the final round against Brandon. Hmmm... I'm so bored, I am speaking of which no one cares.

Kanta-chan

brendan a+b=c said:
Hmm... no subject. Well, i have finally came back, restriction is very hard on an online life. I have got so far in Emerald, it isn't funny. But every time i go to the BAttle Pyramid, i can'y win the final round against Brandon. Hmmm... I'm so bored, I am speaking of which no one cares.
Hey! nice to have you back at the HS thread.

Actually we have 2 subjects going on.

Hmm? I'm not far so I wouldn't know. *still stuck training* =(

Avegaille Spellman said:
Man you guys can post.... and Nicole May, please, I AM NOT YOUR ALTERNATE EGO!!! -_-;;;;

................ but anyways, I don't know what you guys were discussing and Jane gave me an idea, sicne she was like, a bit of a rebel to her parents....

Hmmm, that's a lot of quoting there, Kanta
XD Yeah. *sees the amount of posts* 0o I think I have over 800 posts in this thread.

Erm yeah. Quoting. ^^;

Hey, I'm already on 4 pages of Hoennshipping Chaos. W00t! (LOL, that's the most I've done all summer o_o; I changed my mind about waiting. I still haven't gotten Sandoishi's OC form yet though... >_>; ) Anyways, how long do you people want each chapter of HC? Don't say something outragous like 5,000 pages long or something. >> I'm thinking somehwere about 10-20 pages. But I'm not so sure so I'll let you people decide for me.

Vortex

*Insert Usertitle*
If Brendan and May's parents didn't want them dating it could be like Romeo & Juliet except without the marrage and all the killing... Pokemon battles instead! =D But I'm sure the parents would like it a lot for Norman and Prof. Birch are good friends so it might be a happy occasion for them unless Norman has a problem with Brendan lol.

Kyoto-chan

Avie-chan's topic-- Hmmm...judging from my recent Chinese-show watchings, I'd say that they could elope! ...Wait, no, they're too young for that. ^^; Anyway, they might have a secret meeting then decide to run away and stay in hiding. ^^

Kanta-- Hmmm...maybe around 6 pages. ^^ I plan to read a lot during summer.

-coughs- Yeeeeeep. Too lazy to reply to the other stuff. xD

a+b=c-- Yo, welcome back! ^^

Now I'm too lazy. xDD

;157;- Kyoto-chan -;172;

Kanta said:
*ROFL* HAHA! That's funny! I can imagine all of us in the hospital watching TV and having the sign on the door! XD Yesh, I've gotten sick so many times, I'm getting used to it. *goes freezes self* >=D
Yeah, I wouldn't mind that, either. I'm sure that we're all quite used to being sick. I know I am! Of course, if we were to try my freezing idea, I doubt we'd be hospitalised because of this:
Me said:
Well, you see, there's a big difference between regular freezing and cryogenic freezing. If you're cryogenically frozen, the machine will instantly thaw you after a set amount of time. Sure, you might have "hibernation sickness" afterward, which makes you blind and dizzy and stuff, but that wears off. We'll be fine just in time for the premiere, don't you worry!
I was beginning to wonder if anyone at all read that.

Hey, I'm already on 4 pages of Hoennshipping Chaos. W00t! (LOL, that's the most I've done all summer o_o; I changed my mind about waiting. I still haven't gotten Sandoishi's OC form yet though... >_>; ) Anyways, how long do you people want each chapter of HC? Don't say something outragous like 5,000 pages long or something. >> I'm thinking somehwere about 10-20 pages. But I'm not so sure so I'll let you people decide for me.
I guess 10-20 is okay, but I'm not really the person to ask. I'm still new to fanfic writing, and I haven't even figured out how to divide up chapters in a way that makes sense to readers. It's my personal opinion, though, that 10-20 is absolutely ludicrous, as most school assignments aren't even that long, but I'm still a novice writer, so don't take my word for it. Maybe some of the other authors can help.

XD Yeah. *sees the amount of posts* 0o I think I have over 800 posts in this thread.
I feel inferior. I don't even have 200 posts in this thread. Does that make me a disgrace or something? Or, does your number of posts have nothing to do with how dedicated you are to your shipping?

Ouch. >_>; I've done that before. No fun at all. Hope your toe feels better.
Thank you. Your support makes me feel a lot better.

Brendan a+b=c- Haven't seen you around here in a while. Welcome home! I was Kyle Katarn last time you were here, in case you're wondering.

Avegaille said:
LOL.... hmm, what if Brendan and May's parents dont agree to their relationship? What would the two love birds do?
Maybe they could keep it a secret! They would never speak of their relationship in public, and they would have secret meetings in dark alleys and stuff. That would be cool, wouldn't it?

Last edited:

Kanta-chan

Kyoto-chan said:
Avie-chan's topic-- Hmmm...judging from my recent Chinese-show watchings, I'd say that they could elope! ...Wait, no, they're too young for that. ^^; Anyway, they might have a secret meeting then decide to run away and stay in hiding. ^^

Now I'm too lazy. xDD

;157;- Kyoto-chan -;172;

Heh running away. I wonder if they can move to Johto or something, *shrugs*

Okay. ^^ Thanks for the suggestion.

LOL, that's okay if you feel lazy. I'm procrastinating right now. *gets whacked* Fine, I'll go write. --; *rushes off to type fic*

EDIT: Got beaten by CC again! >_<;;;

CC said:
Yeah, I wouldn't mind that, either. I'm sure that we're all quite used to being sick. I know I am! Of course, if we were to try my freezing idea, I doubt we'd be hospitalised because of this:

Well, you see, there's a big difference between regular freezing and cryogenic freezing. If you're cryogenically frozen, the machine will instantly thaw you after a set amount of time. Sure, you might have "hibernation sickness" afterward, which makes you blind and dizzy and stuff, but that wears off. We'll be fine just in time for the premiere, don't you worry!

XD Yeah, but I'm like another Wally. 0.o Literally. I'm just a weakling that gets sick and I stay home a lot. ^^; I can't go outside for long which is rather sad. ;_;

Anyhow, whoa, I never knew that! Heh! I learned something today! XD

I read it NOW. ^_^

CC said:
I guess 10-20 is okay, but I'm not really the person to ask. I'm still new to fanfic writing, and I haven't even figured out how to divide up chapters in a way that makes sense to readers. It's my personal opinion, though, that 10-20 is absolutely ludicrous, as most school assignments aren't even that long, but I'm still a novice writer, so don't take my word for it. Maybe some of the other authors can help.

LOL! I'm known for writing too much sometimes. XD I bet you think I'm nuts or something. Hmm, I'll take your opinion anyways. I don't want people to think I'm a crazy person who writes too much. =P

CC said:
I feel inferior. I don't even have 200 posts in this thread. Does that make me a disgrace or something? Or, does your number of posts have nothing to do with how dedicated you are to your shipping?

Nope. I just had to point out how obsessed I am about this shipping. XD

CC said:
Thank you. Your support makes me feel a lot better.

Brendan a+b=c- Haven't seen you around here in a while. Welcome home! I was Kyle Katarn last time you were here, in case you're wondering.

No prob. ^_^ All Hoennshippers are my dear friends.

LOL, 'welcome home'? You know what... this is like a home. =D

CC said:
Maybe they could keep it a secret! They would never speak of their relationship in public, and they would have secret meetings in dark alleys and stuff. That would be cool! It'd be kinda like Anakin and Padme from Star Wars.

Yeah! This reminds me of "Zhi Zun Hong Yan" ALL over again. >_>; Where the queen has a secret affair with one of the war generals...

Last edited:
Kanta- Hey, I tried to help, too! But, then again, I'm still not very good at this "author" business yet. You're better off not taking my advice, I guess. . . Just pay me no mind. *feels worthless*

Ice-Phoenix-chan

gone with the wind~
Kanta- Kanta- lol!
=/ *sigh* so many injuries!
lol! Yes, you are too obsessed with the merchandice idea XD

I think I'll go with CC's freezing idea... a lot safer... ^^;;

lol XD

Kyoto- lol maybe it's just that I'm used to the layout of Windows so I don't like MACs but.... I SITLL HATE THEM! *ahem*

Well, I guess this is what we have to do since we're broke ^^;;

Jane- Whenever, Wherever is an old song >_>;; but I don't like the lyrics of it... have you listened to the second verse (I think) of it? Overall, it's not bad, just that one verse... >_>;;

GM's topic- That ruins it, IMO... they become really close friends but can't exactly get together since they're more like brother/sister and if they break up, it'd be awkward(sp?) and just seeing each other 24/7 would be rather awkward too...

CC said:
You could use a suitcase or a pet taxi, but both are rather dangerous. The suitcase runs the risk of suffocation, while being stuck in the pet taxi for 18 hours would give you a nasty blood clot that could cause instant death! It would be fun, though.

LOL! As I said, I guess this is the price we have to pay for being broke... which is rather ironic but... ya

Avie's topic- *turns psychotic*
THEY'LL TRY TO CONVINCE THEIR PARENTS AND THEN EITHER THEY A)RUN AWAY AND LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER
OR
B) DIE A MISERABLE BUT ROMANTIC DEATH FOR THEIR LOVE! BHWHAHAHAHAH! *crazy romantic*
Though that last one was really like a story I don't want to mention or anyone mention ever again... yes... heheh XD *gets killed for making them die a miserable death*

A+B=C said:

>_>;; *points 2 posts down and the 3rd one too* Sorry!

Vortex said:
If Brendan and May's parents didn't want them dating it could be like Romeo & Juliet except without the marrage and all the killing... Pokemon battles instead! =D But I'm sure the parents would like it a lot for Norman and Prof. Birch are good friends so it might be a happy occasion for them unless Norman has a problem with Brendan lol.
*instantly dies from the mention of the play/people*

Ohh! Brendan can battle Norman for rights to be with May~! XD

Kanta- I usually do 6-7 pages per chapter... don't do too much because I dispise reading long chapters, it just kills my eyes ^^;; (and my laziness also doesn't help with that either) but I'm not even 100% sure what the pages thing is about ^^;;

CC- I read it an replied to it *points up* ^^

Last edited:

Kanta-chan

Commander Cody said:
Kanta- Hey, I tried to help, too! But, then again, I'm still not very good at this "author" business yet. You're better off not taking my advice, I guess. . . Just pay me no mind. *feels worthless*
CC! Don't feel worthless! *points* I edited my post 'cuz you beat me at the post contest! xP I took your advice. I'll try not to make the chapter TOO long okay?

I thanked you too ya know! ^^; It's okay if you are a beginner author. *pats back*

EDIT: GOD DAMMIT EVERYONE'S KILLING ME IN THE POST CONTEST! >_<;; *getting frusturated*

Ice-Phoenix-chan said:
Kanta- I usually do 6-7 pages per chapter... don't do too much because I dispise reading long chapters, it just kills my eyes ^^;; (and my laziness also doesn't help with that either) but I'm not even 100% sure what the pages thing is about ^^;;
LOL! Another person wanting the chapter to be short! Okay! that settles it then! I'll have at least 10 pages only!

And LOL! You are so hyper about Avie's topic Icy!

Last edited:
Kanta said:
CC! Don't feel worthless! *points* I edited my post 'cuz you beat me at the post contest! xP I took your advice. I'll try not to make the chapter TOO long okay?

I thanked you too ya know! ^^; It's okay if you are a beginner author. *pats back*

EDIT: GOD DAMMIT EVERYONE'S KILLING ME IN THE POST CONTEST! >_<;; *getting frusturated*

LOL! Another person wanting the chapter to be short! Okay! that settles it then! I'll have at least 10 pages only!

Wow. . .thank you! I feel much better now. I guess I really do make a difference, don't I? Initially, I didn't notice the edit 'cause I was off doing something else. But, I'm glad to have noticed now!

XD Yeah, but I'm like another Wally. 0.o Literally. I'm just a weakling that gets sick and I stay home a lot. ^^; I can't go outside for long which is rather sad. ;_; Anyhow, whoa, I never knew that! Heh! I learned something today! XD

I read it NOW. ^_^
I know what you mean. I'm a weakling myself. I even have reputation as one at school. I'm very fragile and sensitive to impact. Even a friendly punch in the arm makes me yelp in pain. When I get sick, I tend to stay that way for a long time. It's not fun, but at least I'm not alone! ^_^

LOL! I'm known for writing too much sometimes. XD I bet you think I'm nuts or something. Hmm, I'll take your opinion anyways. I don't want people to think I'm a crazy person who writes too much. =P
No, no, you're not crazy at all. I'm the one who finds comparing trivial aspects of different movie directors interesting. XD And, thank you for taking my opinion. It makes me feel special to know that it matters to more experienced writers.

No prob. ^_^ All Hoennshippers are my dear friends. LOL, 'welcome home'? You know what... this is like a home. =D
Thank you, once again! You've said a lot of nice things to me today, and for that, I am eternally grateful. *bows* And, this place is kinda like a home, isn't it?

Icy-chan said:
>_>;;; Not gonna correct any of your other mistakes but... *can't stand it* IT'S BRENDAN! *ahem* 'Xcuse my spazz-yness for that... can't stand Brendan's name being spelt wrong when it comes to the Hoennshipping thread ^^;;
Well, actually, I think he was referring to one of the Frontier Brains, whose name is Brandon. Rather confusing, isn't it?

S

Spartan 117

ICP: Me talking about Pyramid Champion Brandon, the leader of Battle Pyramid.

Ice-Phoenix-chan

gone with the wind~
Kanta said:

*points up to one of your previous post probably from a a page or two ago* watch your foul language, young lady! XD Don't worry, I was getting pwned too >_>;;

I'll have at least 10 pages only!

AT LEAST?! *dies*
Heh, I <3 forbidden relationships... excpet the Shakespeare has written that unmentionable play that I've disliked and kinda ruined it >_>;;

CC said:
I guess I really do make a difference, don't I?
Of course!

Well, actually, I think he was referring to one of the Frontier Brains, whose name is Brandon. Rather confusing, isn't it?

WHAT?!!? *feels bad now* >_>;; *edits it out* Why do they have to confuse a poor girl who's already confused even more? ;_;

Vortex

*Insert Usertitle*
I usally do 6 or 7 pages for my fics, I would go crazy if I wrote anymore heh. ^_^; Maybe thats why people tell me to make my fics slightly longer but I never listean. =P

Ice-Phoenix-chan- I killed you mentioning that play! Romeo & Julit, Romeo & Julit, Romeo & Juliet, Romeo & Juliet! =P Silly play... Also, yes forbiddeon relationships can be fun! I like them too. XP

CC- Don't worry about the author business, alright? We been there once or twice in when we all first started out. It took me AWHILE to finally get off my feet (where I am now ^_^). Just keep trying and take people's advice when givin.

Kana

kisses
Ugh, what's going on here? Is the topic still the same? Oh wait . . .

I think they'd probably . . . have a relationship secretly. ^^;

Kanta - Randomness = sometimes funny. XD

"Foul language"? Hey, it's not like you don't use it either. But it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. A lot less boring than some others . . .

LOL, "motherly"? XD

Icy and CC - Thanks for the info.

Last edited:
S

Spartan 117

ICP-- We all are confused, at least that is how i am. Me forgive you, even though i am sure it isn't needed. (everyone makes mistakes and misjudgements, even me) But enough of that, whast is the subject, i don't see one.

G

gonbemaster

Vortex- R&J? I remember when I made a part of Romeo and Juliet into pokemon here. I'm still running from the riots. Maybe I'll make a modern day Romeo and Juliet with Brendan and May.

S

Spartan 117

What riots? I haven't seen any. Darn, I wanted to join them. Ok, even though it probably has been used, Who has Pokemon Emerald?

Sequoia

brendan a+b=c said:
XDD and i thought you could spell Brendan...

Kanta said:

Erm yeah. Quoting. ^^;

yeah, probably around 10-20...that's waaaay more than what i write anyway...

Kyoto chan said:

Now I'm too lazy. xDD

- Kyoto-chan -
now that's something weird to do...

Commander Cody said:

Maybe they could keep it a secret! They would never speak of their relationship in public, and they would have secret meetings in dark alleys and stuff. That would be cool, wouldn't it?
erm...just wanted to mention that we don't have too many dark alleyways around anymore ^^;;

Kanta....again XD said:
Yeah! This reminds me of "Zhi Zun Hong Yan" ALL over again. >_>; Where the queen has a secret affair with one of the war generals...

XD Yeah, but I'm like another Wally. 0.o Literally. I'm just a weakling that gets sick and I stay home a lot. ^^; I can't go outside for long which is rather sad. ;_;

Anyhow, whoa, I never knew that! Heh! I learned something today! XD

I read it NOW. ^_^
now that's something that i remember you talking about a long time ago...and you know what a Wally is? a stupid idiot...

Icy-chan said:
Jane- Whenever, Wherever is an old song >_>;; but I don't like the lyrics of it... have you listened to the second verse (I think) of it? Overall, it's not bad, just that one verse... >_>;;
well...i know it's old, but the radio station was having an oldies night, so i was listening to it...

wow, that was a long post ^.^;;

Avegaille

ジャッジメントですの!
Kanta said:

LOL, i just saw it Icy's post and you guys are so damn right about her! XP

But anyways, what about the posting in the HS thread? is there a competition?

Poke-Witchy

Musashi and Kojiro?!
'Ey! I'm back! Damn spyware, it's been messing my computer for weeks. Good thing it's fixed now!

Anyways, uh, what are we talking about here????

EDIT: It's June today, so I'll likely be online on Fridays, Saturdays, and Fridays, 'cuz I'm studying...

Status
Not open for further replies.