• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hoennshipping General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ice-Phoenix-chan said:
Hmm.. I guess we can say that it kills the image of him...

Ya, and spend.. I don't know how much... millions in advertising -_-; I'd rather have them spend the money on improving the product!

XD
Yeah, I'd say the word "image" fits the situation well. ^_^

Even billions! And the product never gets better. It's easy to tell that whoever's behind these mass-media campaigns isn't exactly smart. XD

I wonder if everyone's answered the topic already. Oh, and we now have 6100 posts! We're catching up! XD

Last edited:

Kana

kisses
Icy-chan said:
They forced me >_<;;

o_O;; I got an A this year too...

. . . How? o_O

For my final grades, I got all A's . . . except in band, then I got a B. >_<;

Kanta-chan said:
Lol, poor Brendan's lovestruck! XD

Angst fics are fuuuuunnnn to write about. ^^

O_O! Xiao Yan Zi almost got sliced? *didn't know*

Meh, I did a ton of extra credits and brought my grade back up though. =P My mom never found out about it.

Yes . . . maybe because I like writing emotional things and people's emotions, and angsty fics are . . . emotional.

Yeah, a guard (I think it was Ji Shi Fu) pointed his sword at her throat but then Er Tai stopped him.

That's good. ^^

Kyoto-chan said:
-twitch- I got a B+ this time around. x_x;; I'm thinking I need to lay off the anime and manga...x_x;;

LOL, anime and manga getting in your way? XD

Kanta said:
Topic: If Brendan and May had an argument . . .

If Brendan and May had an argument, it's because Brendan will help another girl, causing May to get jealous. May (not even borthering to admit her jealousy) will get mad at Brendan and give him the silent treatment. Brendan would be dense and wouldn't know what's wrong with her. He'll think that she's just in a bad mood . . . (PMS! XD) Then, things will get worse, he'll figure it out and May, (still hard-headed) won't admit her jealousy and throw rocks at him. XD

(Guess where I got this scenarios from? >=) )

Heh, throw rocks? XD

Huan Zhu Ge Ge! *squee* XD But I think Yong Qi took it really well. *nods*

Er . . . *ahem*

Brendan = pervert/ladies' man and May = hot chick/Brendan's best friend? 0.o

They'd argue because girls are swooning over Brendan and he's accepting them or something, May gets p***** and screams at him while the girls are still there. Blech . . . scenario can explain this better:

*Brendan and May walk into town*

Brendan: Hey May, this town -
Random Fangirls: BRENDAN! *come running over*
May: . . . Grr . . . not them again!
Brendan: Hi, ladies! How are you this fine day? *other flirty junk*
May: *is really angry* . . . Grrr . . . !
Fangirls: *bats eyelashes* Oh, Brendan . . . !
Brendan: *winks at May* *smirks*
May: Brendan! We have something to do! You can't just go drooling over every random girl you see when we come into town!
Brendan: Aw May, c'mon now. We can take little rests sometimes you know . . .
May: NO! Those idiots are gonna keep you there for forever!
Brendan: Heh. Jealous?
May: *turns red* N-no! *storms off*

Kamairie said:
Ah, almost. =P And we have this "I'm so sorry" and "Don't worry about it" stuff and Hoennshippiness! XD

Yesh! Shippiness! ^_^ XD

Kyoto said:
Topic-- Ummm...if they had an arguement, May might start to throw things at him again. xDD;; Ooh, this gives me an idea for Obsession! At least, the second chapter. ^^;

Obsession? o_O

Kanta said:
Yeah, I noticed. >_<;; I checked as well. Man, I wanna re-read it! ;_;

Me too! ;_;

Kamairie said:
If Brendan and May had an argument, it would be because May was being too selfish (sorry) and buying dolls with their traveling money. Brendan tells her to stick up for herself blah blah blah . . . and they walk away from eachother. Some random guys sees May and tell her to hand over her Pokemon/money and Brendan sees this blah blah blah . . . Brendan pwned the bad guys and lah lah lah . . . apologies, thank you's and happily ever after . . . THE END. XD

Well, it's more original than Kanta's and mine, but . . . *gets whacked*

Last edited:

Kanta-chan

*posts squishes poor Kanta* =( Ah! Help! *arms move around*

Kamairie said:
Ah, almost. =P And we have this "I'm so sorry" and "Don't worry about it" stuff and Hoennshippiness! XD

Hope none of your parents or gardians will hate me for teaching you people how to swear in Japanese . . . <_<; But yaro is somewhere in the lines of [SPOIL]b******[/SPOIL], just not as bad . . .
Hehe, so cute! ^_^

Doesn't matter. My parents don't care if I swear.

Kamairie said:
And then he thinks there is something wrong, and brings her home to his parents etc etc. =P

Huh? ?_?

Kanta needs to be more original . . . T.T; I liked that bit though . . . XD Poor Yong Qi.
Yes, yes. Long story. XD

*sighs* Never mind . . .

>=) I <3 that part in HZGG! *tortures poor Brendan and May* Gah, can't be bothered to be original. I'm too old and cliche . . . *walks around like a granny*

Kamairie said:
If Brendan and May had an argument, it would be because May was being too selfish (sorry) and buying dolls with their traveling money. Brendan tells her to stick up for herself blah blah blah . . . and they walk away from each other. Some random guys sees May and tell her to hand over her Pokemon/money and Brendan sees this blah blah blah . . . Brendan pwned the bad guys and lah lah lah . . . apologies, thank you's and happily ever after . . . THE END. XD

I like sticking up for Brendan, I feel sad if he looks like an idiot, or a jerk. LOL, Brendan's cool.
Lol! Yesh, Brendan is cool. I just like picking on him. *gets stabbed*

Kamairie said:
Naw . . . I live all the way across the ocean . . . *waves a red flag* ;_;
You people live too far away from me. >_<;; You are the farthest. ;-;

Ice-Phoenix-chan said:
Kanta- Yep >_<;;

Wow... really? I'll like die if any of my fics don't have romance in them ^^;;

XD

o_O;; We're saying that we suck at math and we got As... >_>;;
I'm trying not to put romance yesh . . . but I don't think it's gonna work. =/

We suck, and we have a magical way of getting "A"s in math. 0=) *coughsIcheatontestcoughs* >_>;; I hope none of you heard that.

Ice-Phoenix-chan said:
Kyoto- XDD My friends would probably think I'm crazy too ^^;;

Kanta- well we are hoennshipping writers...

Topic: Ya... jealousy type of arguement, Brendan will get mad at May for getting mad at him for "no reason at all" but he has to figure it out by himself and has to get May back before she falls for another! BWHAHAH! *is still hyper*
My friends will think I have a crush on someone if I would've said something about romance. >_<

XD Ebil ones!

LOL, that's funny! ^_^ I <3 shippy-ish arguements! *sugar high*

Ice-Phoenix-chan said:
XDD Erm... no clue... ^^;; I give up ^^;;

My brother won't let me have the internet ;_; (internet still dead half-_-;; )

CC- WHAT!? LH's fics are gone?! No!! >_<;;

lol me too ^^;;

lol I guess it's because we're all in different time zones ^^;;
Your brother is mean. I kicked my brother off. =/

Yeah, some of them. "Across Pain and Time" is still there. ^_^ As foir "The Next Kodocha" . . . ;-; It's gone! *cries*

Yeah, we live in differnt time zones. You, CC, and Cherri are in Eastern Time, I'm in Central, Kyoto's in Pacific, Kamairie's in . . . *doesn't know* >_>;;

Ice-Phoenix-chan said:
My internet is usually shared between both my brother and my computer but since it's dead, only one of us can have it and my brother stole it for super long >_<;;

^^;; We're so sad. My cousins are really good a math too! Gah! >_<;;
No wonder you're offline! >_<;;

My cousins are math geniuses. My mom wants me to be like them. ;_; Oh boo hoo . . .

Ice-Phoenix-chan said:
Kanta- XD Tsk tsk!

Game thread? @_@;;

100% agreed! XD

CC- Method not to get pwned? Really?
^^;;

Game thread. They're super fast over there. >_< *got pwned so many times*

Ice-Phoenix-chan said:
Gah! You guys beat me to it! *points up*

>_<;; I'm up north in Canada!

I'd die without internet >_<;;

o_O;; you edited your post just because you spelt "other" wrong? *claps* you're our vocab guy indeed...
To what? *is slow*

I'm in the middle of the country!

So will I. >_>;;

Lol, really . . .

Commander Cody said:
I noticed. They're like cheetahs over there! 0_0 I've developed a method to keep myself from getting pwned, but it isn't foolproof. Yes, math is horrible. >_< I try not to worry myself over it. Yeah, that's true about Wally. Let's hope he doesn't try to take May for himself! It would be horrible if they stopped talking to each other altogether. Our whole world would crumble! Thanks. I'm getting better with these topics, aren't I? And I just wanna read it, period! We are alike aren't we? I like it that way! ^_^ Hell, I wanted to join all the way back around spring 2004! But I was still very inexperienced with the Internet back then, and I was afraid to try. It cost me dearly. ;_; I wish LH would come back for another visit, too. *still sad* Hey, maybe next time I'm there, I'll look you up! It would be a "meeting of the minds"! XD I'm all the way at the edge of the East Coast. I probably wouldn't be too tough to find. What would I do without the Internet? Not much, that's for sure! I'm terrible with math, but if I'm not too nervous, I get by. ^_^
Tell me about it! >_>;;

How? By having two windows opened to SPPf? =P

You were always good at answerin topics. ^^

Well, we are all Hoennshippers . . .

I was going to join in August and I just felt lazy and joined FF.net first. But yeah, experience with the internet is good thing. ^^;;

Me too . . . ;-; Maybe I can ask her or something. =/

You can't find me because this city is pretty big. >=P

EDIT: Cherri pwned me. ;-;

Cherry Grove said:
Heh, throw rocks? XD

Huan Zhu Ge Ge! *squee* XD But I think Yong Qi took it really well. *nods*

Er . . . *ahem*

Brendan = pervert/ladies' man and May = hot chick/Brendan's best friend? 0.o

They'd argue because girls are swooning over Brendan and he's accepting them or something, May gets p***** and screams at him while the girls are still there. Blech . . . scenario can explain this better:

*Brendan and May walk into town*

Brendan: Hey May, this town -
Random Fangirls: BRENDAN! *come running over*
May: . . . Grr . . . not them again!
Brendan: Hi, ladies! How are you this fine day? *other flirty junk*
May: *is really angry* . . . Grrr . . . !
Fangirls: *bats eyelashes* Oh, Brendan . . . !
Brendan: *winks at May* *smirks*
May: Brendan! We have something to do! You can't just go drooling over every random girl you see when we come into town!
Brendan: Aw May, c'mon now. We can take little rests sometimes you know . . .
May: NO! Those idiots are gonna keep you there for forever!
Brendan: Heh. Jealous?
Haha, at least you knew. =P But yeh, I was referring to HZGG.

*coughs* *laughs* *stomach hurts* HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! That's so funny! It sorta reminds me of a part of Breezy's story! *ROFL*

Last edited:

Ice-Phoenix-chan

gone with the wind~
CC- ^_^ Yay! I found the right word for once ^^;;

lol Taht's very true XD

Cherri- Well, it's only one B, B's not that bad

Yes . . . maybe because I like writing emotional things and people's emotions, and angsty fics are . . . emotional.

Oh yes, that's quite fun indeed. I like it too but I'm just not that great at it >_>;;

XDD Love your sceneario!

Kanta- Ahh! My trippie! *pulls trippie out of the pile of posts*

lol If I ever tried taht, I'd die ^^;;

o_O;; oh my.... >_>;; Yes... I didn't hear anything >_>;;

>_<;; That'd be ebil! But luckily (or not so luckily...) Jealousy was about... title says all, jealousy ^^;; So now they think I'm a crazy homicidal person.... Depends on which one you would prefer... >_>;;

Ya, I eventually kicked him off ^^;; *ish so mean*

;_;

I think all parents want their kids to be smart...

>_>;; *is not gonna go there*

That Wally's gonna steal May away from Brendan ^^;;

That's good, you're the closest to everyone ^^;;

K

Kamairie

Icy said:
Kam- Wait! No! I think I remember his name, Perveted Herm.. either Herman or Hermit... I think ^^;; he's the guy with the red lines across his face and white hair... I think ^^;;
The prank... you mean when Naruto transformed into... You probably know what....
I thought you haven't seen Naruto . . . o_O; Do you mean Jiraiya? Yeah . . . that. LOL, it's funny though. XD

Cherry said:
Yeah, a guard (I think it was Ji Shi Fu) pointed his sword at her throat but then Er Tai stopped him.
No, Ji Xiao Lan doesn't know martial arts, it was either E Min or Fu Hen.

Kanta said:
You people live too far away from me. >_<;; You are the farthest. ;-;
Well, duh. Further than Hawaii, Singapore, Japan and the Pacific Islands compared to all of you in the US.

Kanta said:
Yeah, we live in differnt time zones. You, CC, and Cherri are in Eastern Time, I'm in Central, Kyoto's in Pacific, Kamairie's in . . . *doesn't know* >_>;;
Pacific or Australia I think . . . shiranai. -_-;

Kanta said:
Tell me about it! >_>;;

How? By having two windows opened to SPPf? =P

You were always good at answerin topics. ^^

Well, we are all Hoennshippers . . .

I was going to join in August and I just felt lazy and joined FF.net first. But yeah, experience with the internet is good thing. ^^;;

Me too . . . ;-; Maybe I can ask her or something. =/

You can't find me because this city is pretty big. >=P
Like I said, I can't reveal my methods! XD

I was? *blushes* Thank you. I feel special again!

Yep. *nods* That's true.

Experience always helps. I learn a bit more every day!

And mine's even bigger. XD Seriously, New York City is the biggest and most densely-populated sity in the country, with well over 7,000,000 people. Good luck finding me. :p

Kanta said:
We suck, and we have a magical way of getting "A"s in math. 0=) *coughsIcheatontestcoughs* >_>;; I hope none of you heard that.
I hate you . . . XD! I'm just kidding. But, that's a good idea! *starts writing up hidden cheat sheets* If you can't tell, that was a joke, too.

Cherry- It's already been said, but your scenario was very funny! You seem to have a knack for coming up with these things.

Icy-chan said:
CC- ^_^ Yay! I found the right word for once ^^;;

lol Taht's very true XD

Cherri- Well, it's only one B, B's not that bad
Yeah! Why didn't I think of that? 0_o Yes, very true. How come no one gave an opinion on my math grades? I feel left out . . .

Last edited:

Kyoto-chan

CC-- -has a menacing look on- Wanna reenactment of the soccer ball incident?

Anyway! Enough with threats!

NYC? I have an online buddy that lives there. ^^ Ah...good ol' times...she was the one who inspired me to be as hyper as I am. xD;;

Fwee~~ you'll have a hard time finding me, too. I mean, the closest thing I'll say to reveal my location is that I don't live in the gay part of SF. o_0;;

Kammie-chan-- Oooh. Don't worry, worst word I say at home is..uhh..."something" when no one's around. -shifty eyes- If anyone's near me, I say s*** a lot. xD;; -ish potty mouth-

Icy-chan-- xDD;; I just read Jealousy, and I would expect everyone to think you were homicidal. xDD;;

;157;- Kyoto-chan -;172;

Kyoto-chan said:
CC-- -has a menacing look on- Wanna reenactment of the soccer ball incident?

Anyway! Enough with threats!

NYC? I have an online buddy that lives there. ^^ Ah...good ol' times...she was the one who inspired me to be as hyper as I am. xD;;

Fwee~~ you'll have a hard time finding me, too. I mean, the closest thing I'll say to reveal my location is that I don't live in the gay part of SF. o_0;;

Kammie-chan-- Oooh. Don't worry, worst word I say at home is..uhh..."something" when no one's around. -shifty eyes- If anyone's near me, I say s*** a lot. xD;; -ish potty mouth-

Icy-chan-- xDD;; I just read Jealousy, and I would expect everyone to think you were homicidal. xDD;;
;157;- Kyoto-chan -;172;
*cracks knuckles* How's about I get a baseball in here and show you some real pain, huh?! XD Kidding again. You're right. No more threats. All they do is foster negative feelings.

Really? Cool! She made you hyper? Interesting.

I don't think any of us would be easy to find! All I'll say that I don't live in the big, urban part of NYC. You know, the place with all the skyscrapers and drunken hobos with guns. XD That's not where I am.

I say s*** a lot, myself. Although my personal favorite is a**. Although, I have been known to use some that start with "b" and "d" a lot, too. "F", too. Wait a minute, I shouldn't be saying that . . . ^^;; Sorry! No more swearing for us. It makes us look crude and obscene.

Last edited:
K

Kamairie

Kyoto said:
Pfft, that's nothing. =P You will hear me yelling 's***' and worse stuff at the ground when I miss a shuttle at badminton club. XD LOL, I probably swear more than most of you.

- - - - -

Okay, back on track. This is a bit random, but I'm sure most of you would have gotten used to my randomness. =P

A new store has opened--and it has a special collections of Hoennshipping merchandise include exclusive Brendan and May gear! But your parents just grounded you for a month, cutting your allowance to . . . oh, let's say: $30.00 (in whatever currency you use), giving extra homework for the weekends, and not allowing you to go anywhere apart from home after school. What sly and unobidient methods shall you use to escape the evil grasp of grown ups and buy the goodies?

XD I'm too goodie good, plus I've never been grounded ever . . . 'cause my parents know not of such thing. =) I'd ask a friend to get me something and then pay her back, or be extra good and try to shorten my . . . er . . . grounding?

Kamairie said:
Pfft, that's nothing. =P You will hear me yelling 's***' and worse stuff at the ground when I miss a shuttle at badminton club. XD LOL, I probably swear more than most of you.

- - - - -

Okay, back on track. This is a bit random, but I'm sure most of you would have gotten used to my randomness. =P

A new store has opened--and it has a special collections of Hoennshipping merchandise include exclusive Brendan and May gear! But your parents just grounded you for a month, cutting your allowance to . . . oh, let's say: $30.00 (in whatever currency you use), giving extra homework for the weekends, and not allowing you to go anywhere apart from home after school. What sly and unobidient methods shall you use to escape the evil grasp of grown ups and buy the goodies?

XD I'm too goodie goodie, plus I've never been grounded ever . . . 'cause my parents know not of such thing. =) I'd ask a friend to get me something and then pay her back, or be extra good and try to shorten my . . . er . . . grounding?
Let's just that we all use crude and obscene language and leave it at that, 'k?

Hmm . . . let me think. My parents trust me a great deal, and I've never really been grounded before. In fact, I have a reputation for always following the rules. It would be all too easy to pull off some sly and underhanded moves! Although, my allowance is already only $20.00. I'll work around that and say that they cut it to $5.00 or something. Anyhoo, I would get off the school bus, like usual, then, simply make my way to the store, grab the goods, come home, and tell my parents that the bus was late. It's foolproof! And, if they ask where I got the stuff, I'll simply say that they were gifts from a friend. All too easy! *cackles maniacally*

Of course, I'd have to save up for a while beforehand, but it'd be worth it. I'd be sure to grab the limited-edition 3 3/4 scale action figures with 42 points of articulation! XD

Last edited:

Avegaille

ジャッジメントですの!
Kanta-chan said:
Not much. It's kinda quiet here. ;_; But we're talking about how Brendan and May would meet would meet each other if they didn't meet the way they did in Ru/Sa/E version. Our old topics that you miss were the drink Brendan and May would be, what would Brendan (or) May do on the last day of his (or her) life . . . and that's basically all you missed.

What? Now, I'm missing out on things even more!!!

And uh... maybe the two of them will kiss each other? o_O;;;;

Anyways, what's going on recently this time here?!?!

K

Kamairie

CC said:
Of course, I'd have to save up for a while beforehand, but it'd be worth it. I'd be sure to grab the limited-edition 3 3/4 scale action figures with 42 points of articulation! XD
Stop confusing me with the huge words and measurement stuff! X_x; I'm not good at maths, even though I get pretty good grades, but that's only because our education here is too . . . poor or something. *can't remember a smart word*

Avegaille

ジャッジメントですの!
Kamairie said:
Stop confusing me with the huge words and measurement stuff! X_x; I'm not good at maths, even though I get pretty good grades, but that's only because our education here is too . . . poor or something. *can't remember a smart word*
You don't like huge words and measurement?

I wonder how far is Brendan's love to May? Hmmm.....

Kam said:
I'm sorry . . . I forget sometimes that not everyone understands the complex nonsense that I say. I'll be more careful in the future, I promise! ^_^ 3 3/4 scale figures are basically ones that are just a little shorter than the length of your hand, and "articulated", in this case, means bendable or flexible.

Avie- Not everyone likes ridiculously complicated language as much as I do. XD Pretty far, I'm sure.

Last edited:
M

Marichi

I wonder too... =/

Aw...not so active today. *shrugs* Oh well.
Topic...topic...I'll answer one of the old topics since I can't think of anything for the current one. ^^;

(It's the argument over jealously thing.) Well you know how it is...Scenario!
"Hey, where are you going?"
"Away from you!" May yelled, still keeping her face away from him.
"May!" Brendan quickly grabbed hold of her wrist, preventing her from taking another step.
"What's the matter with you?" he asked, now in a softer tone.
She looked at him, angry that at how naive he could be. But at the same time confused as to why she felt this way. Why on earth should she feel jealous? Was he someone worth this much trouble to her? Out of frustration she just wanted to cry but never infront of him. For whatever reason this was a side she didn't want him to see. Instead, she sighed and continue to walk away.
*Brendan tackles May*
"Brendan! What are you doing?!"
"I'm sorry"
At his sudden words, May immediately stopped fighting back.
"I don't how, but I know it's something that I did that upset you."
May remained quiet for a moment.
"Forget it. It's stupid!"
Despite her comment, she wasn't very convincing to Brendan.
"No it's not! If it was stupid you wouldn't be this upset!"

Augh...getting to long. I'll let your immagination take it from there. ^^;

EDIT:: Aw...CC, you beat me! ^^;

Marichi- Well, it's not a total loss. At least you still managed to put up that great scenario you just made! It fits the old topic quite well. I admire how you always seem to be able to think of good scenarios for our topics.

S

Spartan 117

Marichi- Yesh, very good scenarios, try and get them copy righted XDD. My mind is full of ideas on how it could end.

Only ben gone three days and we have 100 more posts, amazing.

Kanta-chan

>_> <_< >_> <_> >_<! Looks like you guys had a mini post-a-thon last night while I was watching FMA. >_<;; *posts falls on the poor girl again* Help! ;_;

Ice-Phoenix-chan said:
Kanta- Ahh! My trippie! *pulls trippie out of the pile of posts*

lol If I ever tried taht, I'd die ^^;;

o_O;; oh my.... >_>;; Yes... I didn't hear anything >_>;;

>_<;; That'd be ebil! But luckily (or not so luckily...) Jealousy was about... title says all, jealousy ^^;; So now they think I'm a crazy homicidal person.... Depends on which one you would prefer... >_>;;

Ya, I eventually kicked him off ^^;; *ish so mean*

;_;

I think all parents want their kids to be smart...

>_>;; *is not gonna go there*

That Wally's gonna steal May away from Brendan ^^;;

That's good, you're the closest to everyone ^^;;
Lol, I'm free! I'm free~! XD

XD

^^;;

My friends will think there's something wrong with my life if I ever wrote "Jealousy". --; I don't see you as a crazy, homicidal person. o_O

Lol!

True...

They're too fast over there.

*gasp* >_>;; *gives Wally to LH* That settles our problem. =P

Commander Cody said:
Like I said, I can't reveal my methods! XD

I was? *blushes* Thank you. I feel special again!

Yep. *nods* That's true.

Experience always helps. I learn a bit more every day!

I hate you . . . XD! I'm just kidding. But, that's a good idea! *starts writing up hidden cheat sheets* If you can't tell, that was a joke, too.

And mine's even bigger. XD Seriously, New York City is the biggest and most densely-populated sity in the country, with well over 7,000,000 people. Good luck finding me.
Oh poo. >_<

We're all special! =P

Yupperz.

Heh, I know it's a joke.

O_O! Dear lord, trying to find you in that city is like trying to find my long lost sister . . . if I have one that is. <_< Hey, seems like most of us live in big cities! *just now notices*

Kamairie said:
*snorts* For one: Why would I get grounded in the first place?, Two: My parents think grounding is stupid, Three: I don't get allowance; I get $10.00 per month if I do all of my chores, and Four: I can go to the store whenever I feel like it. -_-;

So . . . no problem for me! *runs out of the house* >=D Time to buy merchandises!

Marichi said:
I wonder too... =/

Aw...not so active today. *shrugs* Oh well.
Topic...topic...I'll answer one of the old topics since I can't think of anything for the current one. ^^;

(It's the argument over jealously thing.) Well you know how it is...Scenario!
"Hey, where are you going?"
"Away from you!" May yelled, still keeping her face away from him.
"May!" Brendan quickly grabbed hold of her wrist, preventing her from taking another step.
"What's the matter with you?" he asked, now in a softer tone.
She looked at him, angry that at how naive he could be. But at the same time confused as to why she felt this way. Why on earth should she feel jealous? Was he someone worth this much trouble to her? Out of frustration she just wanted to cry but never infront of him. For whatever reason this was a side she didn't want him to see. Instead, she sighed and continue to walk away.
*Brendan tackles May*
"Brendan! What are you doing?!"
"I'm sorry"
At his sudden words, May immediately stopped fighting back.
"I don't how, but I know it's something that I did that upset you."
May remained quiet for a moment.
"Forget it. It's stupid!"
Despite her comment, she wasn't very convincing to Brendan.
"No it's not! If it was stupid you wouldn't be this upset!"

Augh...getting to long. I'll let your immagination take it from there. ^^;

EDIT:: Aw...CC, you beat me! ^^;
XD Aw, how cute! Hehehe . . . >=) Nice scenario! =P

And cute banner~!

Last edited:

Kyoto-chan

Kammie-chan-- xDD;;; I say worse stuff too. =P

Topic-- ...but my allowance is ALREADY $30.00...xDD;; Buuuuut, I'll end up going there after school, saying that I had to "stay over" at a friend's house, and then drag that friend there with me. =P

CC-- xDD;; I'm FORCED to study those ridiculously complicated words. x_x;;

Evil-chan-- EEP! -drags Evil-chan out of the pile of posts- Now, if you die, I won't exist. -ahem-

NYUUUUU~~~ -chases after Wally- xDD;;

;157;- Kyoto-chan -;172;

Ice-Phoenix-chan

gone with the wind~
Kam- I dunno >_>;; I've seen some of it at my friends and they talk about it so I know a little about it ^^;; I didn't actually see that part but my friend told me about it ^^;;

CC- >_>;; Sorry ^^;; Like I said before, I was kinda skimming through the posts ^^;;

Kyoto- XDD;; At least I got a good grade on that assignment... >_>;;

Okay... I'm not gonna go into the swearing topic >_>;;

Kam's topic: XD I'm a goodie good too ^^;; and my parent's don't know of grounding either XDD and I don't get $30.00 either -_-;; I wouldn't ask my friend though... Pokemon over here is quite... dead... If I was really, really, really (and I mean REALLY desperate) I would just sneak out one day since my parents are usually at work... *reads on* Basically what CC said...

CC- *not into action figures* "3 3/4 scale action figures with 42 points of articulation"...? *reads Kam's post* Or is that math...? >_>;;

-_-;; Okay, nevermind *too lazy to delete* wow... how do you know all this stuff...? But I'd prefer unbendable figures, bendable ones are... kinda... I don't like how they connect their body together, it's... weird >_>;;

Name change again? @_@

Marichi- XDD Tackling? Taht's cute though ^^

BTW, nice banner ^^

Kanta- lol but other people do >_>;;

*nods*

XD But... *points to people who are paired with May* How 'bout them?

Kyoto- lol Or, we can give Wally to you XD

Status
Not open for further replies.