• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hoennshipping General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kamairie

Cherry said:
So you can place it randomly at the end of any sentence? And affect the meaning of your words? 0.o
Don't think it changes anything, you need to ask an expert.

Cherry said:
A Skitty! XD *is obsessed*

Brendan: What the heck? You want me to raise a wimpy, pathetic excuse for a Pokemon like that? Let me tell you something. N-O. No.
May: But . . . Brendan! It's so cute . . . and it has to live in a wimpy pet shop like that. Why not take it home . . . ? Please?
Brendan: Feh. You're taking full responsibility of that kitten, not me . . .

*weeks later*

Brendan: May, Skitty needs to be groomed right now, right? Right? Right?!
May: Ugh, will you shut up already?! Who said this when we first bought her? "What the heck? You want me to raise a wimpy, pathetic excuse for a Pokemon like that? Let me tell you something. N-O. No." Huh? And look at you now!
Brendan: . . . You still haven't given her a bath yet! She's so unclean from being out in the streets . . .
Skitty: *doesn't have a speck of dirt on* ?
May: . . .
XD LOL!

Maybe a pair of Nidorans, female and male. >=) LOL, that'll be fun . . .

Yuuki: *tries to feed his Nidoran*
Haruka: . . .
Nidoran (M): *bites Yuuki's hand*
Yuuki: *yells in pain*
Haruka: . . . *feeds her Nidoran*
Nidoran (F): *nibbles*
Yuuki: . . . *looks at Nidoran (F)*
Nidoran (M): *in Pokemon language* "Get your eyes off of my girlfriend!" *bites Yuuki's other hand*
Yuuki: O_O *runs around with his Nidoran biting on his hand* AH~!!!
Haruka: XD

Ice-Phoenix-chan

gone with the wind~
Kam- Erm... can't think of one right... something kinda cutsy but not too cutsy...

Kyoto- They're a pain to read >_<;;

Cherri- Think that I'm in the situtation

I'm not Americian and don't exactly plan to know all of the 52 states and know where they are located. Learning and knowing where 3 major cities in each province here in Canada is already a pain in the neck -_-;;

XD What if she mistook what he was saying? (but heck, who doens't love cookies? XD)

Cherri said:
Yeah, but I've never experienced any of my "emotional" fic emotions IRL . . . 0_0 N-O. XD

lol me neither ^^;;

Cherri said:
Brendan: What the heck? You want me to raise a wimpy, pathetic excuse for a Pokemon like that? Let me tell you something. N-O. No.
May: But . . . Brendan! It's so cute . . . and it has to live in a wimpy pet shop like that. Why not take it home . . . ? Please?
Brendan: Feh. You're taking full responsibility of that kitten, not me . . .

*weeks later*

Brendan: May, Skitty needs to be groomed right now, right? Right? Right?!
May: Ugh, will you shut up already?! Who said this when we first bought her? "What the heck? You want me to raise a wimpy, pathetic excuse for a Pokemon like that? Let me tell you something. N-O. No." Huh? And look at you now!
Brendan: . . . You still haven't given her a bath yet! She's so unclean from being out in the streets . . .
Skitty: *doesn't have a speck of dirt on* ?
May: . . .

XD Poor May and Skitty ^^;;

Kam- Over protective Nidoran XD

Kyoto-chan

Icy-chan-- -pokes- Reply to my PM already. >_<;;

Nawwww tutorials are pretty easy once you actually go along with them with your paint program. ^^;

>_> I'm American, and I don't exactly know all 52 states.

CG-- Me neither~~ ^^

Kammie-chan-- xDD;; That skit was hilarious.

Yep, the pair of Nidorans should do it. ^_~

;157;- Kyoto-chan -;172;

M

Marichi

Kyoto~chan said:
Nawwww tutorials are pretty easy once you actually go along with them with your paint program. ^^;
That's true but some of them gets a little too complicated to follow.
Cherry Grove said:
It's . . . fluff . . . kinda, but not literally . . .

It . . . is?

Yeah, but I've never experienced any of my "emotional" fic emotions IRL . . . 0_0 N-O. XD
Aa, I see. So fluff is a no go.
>__< I'm just following what one of the online 'learn Japanese' demo said.
;__; O-K then...

Icy~chan said:
Ya, it does make the fic more meaningful (also makes the fic even better ^^)

That reminds me of this story in the "Chicken Soup for the Teenage Soul", it was about this girl who can't talk with her friend though they are best friends... it's a nice story ^^

Never read that ^^;;
That's what I thought too. And no blocks too! XD

lol I was just flipping through that book yesterday. I don't think I've read that one yet though...

Here. But I don't think it's as good as Full Moon wo Sagashite or Time Stranger Kyoko.

Kamairie said:
Nidoran (M): *in Pokemon language* "Get your eyes off of my girlfriend!" *bites Yuuki's other hand*
lol That's cute. It makes me laugh. ^^;

Sequoia

Marichi said:
That's true but some of them gets a little too complicated to follow.
try my school's Corel Draw tutorial...you'll get what the explanation of an easy tutorial means XD

Kamairie said:
*hopes she got Kamairie right...* XD funny...but make May feed the Nidoran (M) after that, so Brendan gets really furious XD

Kyoto said:
i didn't even KNOW there were 52 states...i thought there were 50!!! >.< oh well, can't blame an Australian XD

Cherri said:
Oh yeah! They wouldn't talk to each other. Like, they'd use gestures and stuff. Such as if May wanted to give Brendan cookies or something, she'd hand him cookies . . . 0_o *doesn't make sense*
XD i say if May wanted to tell Brendan to eat her handmade cookies then she'd eat one of them XDDDD

Kamairie said:
Rainbows? <_< >_> <_< Nan dayo . . . ?

Hey, what kind of pet (should be a Pokemon) would suit Brendan and May? They can raise it together or something.

Is it just me, or is it getting a bit boring here? Everyone's talking about non-Hoennshipping related stuff.
nan dayo...? what's the matter? o_O...XD they can raise a...Ralts! when it evolves to a Gardevoir...*has a Hoennshippy scene stuck in head all of a sudden* >.<''' yeah, and they can raise it...XDD not exactly boring...non-Hoennshipping related stuff is sometimes funny XD

Marichi said:
>__< I'm just following what one of the online 'learn Japanese' demo said.
;__; O-K then...
XD online 'learn Japanese' demo? never heard of them...^.^ but i did discover how to swear in Japanese...^^;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Avegaille

ジャッジメントですの!
Marichi said:
Avie- I wish I could understand Tagalog. All my cousins on my father's side knows. ;_; I don't live in the Philippines, but in Canada. Yet I am part Filippino! XD

Aww... poor ya... there are a few Tagalog sites in the Internet... o_O;;;

Kamairie - Yes, they can do sign language, but still, the languages they knwo in their minds wouldn't go and the two of them still wouldn't be able to understand each other...

Anyways, hmm, do you think Brendan will appear in the anime as part of Battle Fronteir... a Pokemon Trainer?

And Then... he gewts like all wow at May's Contest appeals? o_O;;;

Ice-Phoenix-chan

gone with the wind~
Kyoto- Wasn't in a PMing mood ^^;; (and currently still not in a PMing mood) Ehh.... Maybe later.... >_>;;

I do! but I still find them boring ^^;;

Marichi said:
That's what I thought too. And no blocks too! XD

lol I was just flipping through that book yesterday. I don't think I've read that one yet though...

Here. But I don't think it's as good as Full Moon wo Sagashite or Time Stranger Kyoko.
Actually, finding a way to describe certain things give me blocks o_O;; *is a semi perfectionest(sp?)*

Wait... *read quote* ^^;; I forgot to mention that it was the third one. I think it's called... something along the lines of "I don't talk to my best friend" ^^;;

^^;; Thanks!

Avie said:
Anyways, hmm, do you think Brendan will appear in the anime as part of Battle Fronteir... a Pokemon Trainer?

Didn't Battle Frontier already end..? Last time I checked the main site (and this is REALLY long ago) they were journeying through Kanto....

Kana

kisses
Kamairie said:

LOL! XD Aggressive Nidoran (M)! XD

Icy-chan said:
I'm not Americian and don't exactly plan to know all of the 52 states and know where they are located. Learning and knowing where 3 major cities in each province here in Canada is already a pain in the neck -_-;;

XD What if she mistook what he was saying? (but heck, who doens't love cookies? XD)

Eh? 50 states . . . oh, you're counting the territories too . . .

My cousin lives in Canada. He knows four languages: Mandarin, Cantonese, French, and English. 0_0;

Yeah, who doesn't? XD

Marichi said:

LOL, not for me at least . . . but then again, I'm not exactly normal either . . . ^^;;

Sequoia said:
XD i say if May wanted to tell Brendan to eat her handmade cookies then she'd eat one of them XDDDD

She'd bite into one and hand it to Brendan! XD . . . Wait, that's kinda gross . . . 0_0 *dies*

M

Marichi

Jane said:
try my school's Corel Draw tutorial...you'll get what the explanation of an easy tutorial means XD
Sure! I'm willing to go for it! >=D

Jane said:
XD online 'learn Japanese' demo? never heard of them...^.^ but i did discover how to swear in Japanese...^^;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
^^; I came across it while I was at the syuura forums. Unfortunately I didn't bookmark the site and the server for that forums is down. ;__; And I was really hoping to find more manga...

Avie said:
Aww... poor ya... there are a few Tagalog sites in the Internet... o_O;;;
I'm sure there and they're probably a good place to start, eh? ^_^;;

Icy~chan said:
Actually, finding a way to describe certain things give me blocks o_O;; *is a semi perfectionest(sp?)*

Wait... *read quote* ^^;; I forgot to mention that it was the third one. I think it's called... something along the lines of "I don't talk to my best friend" ^^;;
Well, yes of course. ^^; lol Where's CC~kun? I thought that was his job? Demo, I think that's how you spell it.
It's just that sometimes the way a character portrays his emotion might not be convincing. How can I explain this? There are some emotions that one can't understand unless experiencing it at hand. The best example would be the grief over the passing of a loved one. *silence* Never mind -_-# There's sympathetic and there's empathetic.
lol Ok, now I know which one to read. ^^;

Cherry Grove said:
My cousin lives in Canada. He knows four languages: Mandarin, Cantonese, French, and English. 0_0;
I've got cousins in Canada too! Wow! I wish I knew that many languages. I just know...English! ^^;

Cherry Grove said:
LOL, not for me at least . . . but then again, I'm not exactly normal either . . . ^^;;
Actually, that's perfectly normal. *shrugs* Like I said at ff.net, can't please everyone. ^^;

Kyoto-chan

Icy-chan-- Can't blame you when you're not in a PMing mood. =P

o_0;; Battle Frontier IS in Kanto...

Rabbit-chan-- You go to Syuura forums tooo? ^^ Errr...I'll PM you the link...o_0;; The server's down a lot. x_x;;

CG-- o_0;; My aunt knows...a few dialects of Chinese. x_x;; AND English. AND the language we speak at home.

o_0;; That is kinda gross...

;157;- Kyoto-chan -;172;

Kanta-chan

Ugh, that's gross. Eating Brendan . . . that freakkin' reminds me of Gluttony from FMA. *shudders* And yea, the Battle Frontier IS in Kanto. =/

Don't mind me right now. I'm kinda cranky since I watched FMA non-stop (practically) and now I'm tired. -_-;;

---

Topic: A dog.

No I'm kidding! I dunno, how about Growlithe(sp?). It's kinda like a dog.

I mean, dogs are loyal and it suits Brendan's presonality perfectly. =P And May's the perfect person to discipline it since she has a rash additude (IMO XD).

Hehe, Sorry, I can't stop thinking about FMA. >_>;; *remembers the part where Riza punishes the dog for peeing on the wall XD*

Cherry Grove said:
She'd bite into one and hand it to Brendan! XD . . . Wait, that's kinda gross . . . 0_0 *dies*
Not KINDA . . it is gross. xP

Hello, everyone! I'm back, if only for a little while. I've been swamped with math homework, and I haven't had time to post here. I hope to get in as much stuff that I want to say as I can in the next couple of hours or so, because I'm going away on a trip for the weekend.

Kyoto said:
52? I believe you mean 50. Wake Island, Guam, and all those other little territories don't count. It's a good thing I'm around to spot these things! XD

Marichi-san said:
Well, yes of course. ^^; lol Where's CC~kun? I thought that was his job? Demo, I think that's how you spell it.
It's just that sometimes the way a character portrays his emotion might not be convincing. How can I explain this? There are some emotions that one can't understand unless experiencing it at hand. The best example would be the grief over the passing of a loved one. *silence* Never mind -_-# There's sympathetic and there's empathetic.
lol Ok, now I know which one to read. ^^;
Right here! XD If you meant the word "demo", yes, you spelled it right. For some reason, I started giggling when I saw the little nickname you used for me there. I like it, though. ^_^

Marichi said:
*starts to shy away* Eheheh... I guess I kinda do. ^^; Looks more like a Valentine's banner. Aa, I still have a long ways to go though. I hardly remember how to use Photoshop (6). ;_;

*shys away even more*

*completely shys away* You guys are too nice.
You don't have to be shy. You're really great at what you do, and you deserve every bit of praise that you get. And remember, there's no such thing as being too nice! *hugs* XD

Ooh souka. So that's what it means. Watashi wa baka desu! At first I thought it was suka. lol One of the first words to learn in Tagalog imo! ^^; That's what the little runt did to me two days ago. And she's coming back tomorrow! @_@ *is not used to babysitting*
Avie- I wish I could understand Tagalog. All my cousins on my father's side knows. ;_; I don't live in the Philippines, but in Canada. Yet I am part Filippino! XD
Hey, I learned "suka" early, too! You're part Filipino, too? And, you still don't know Tagalog very well? Wow, neither do I! I never knew how much we had in common! I feel like I'm talking to one of my cousins! Hey, wait a minute . . . I have cousins who live in Canada . . . Wouldn't it be funny if we turned out to be related? XD

Cherri said:
You think? Really? LOL . . .
Yeah. I mean, you're much better at it than I am. Whenever I try to write a scenario, it takes so long that by the time I've finished writing it, there's already a new topic. Wait, I made myself sad again . . . ;_;

Kanta said:
Cherri- Meh, I'm like cliched stuff because I'm old . . . *walks like a granny again*

WARNING! The following shows Kanta being actually serious instead of silly for once. Please do not be afraid! Thank you.

---

If Brendan and May spoke different languages, they should show each other what they are trying to say by actions. After all, actions show much more than words can say...

---

Okay, I'm done being serious.
Oh, come on! You're not that old. Although, you are older than me. ^^;; . . . Er, if anyone's old, it's me. I mean, I'm the guy who like to listen to orchestra music at the age of 13. I'm sick in the head, man! XD

It is rather odd seeing you be serious. It's almost like as weird as me acting silly and spontaneous. As for that topic, I guess they could learn sign language, or perhaps communicate through . . . facial expressions or something. *doesn't have many ideas*

Not KINDA . . it is gross. xP
Very much so. I mean, think of the diseases that could be spread like that! Yuck!

Kanta- Cranky, eh? It's ok; everyone gets like that once in a while. I'm actually pretty miffed right now, myself. Just do what I do, and don't think about it.

Kyoto said:
o_0;; Battle Frontier IS in Kanto...
Yes, is it. I'm guessing that the writers moved it there as a means of covering the new stuff from FR/LG and Emerald all in one fell swoop.

GM- Welcome back! Where were you off to all that time?

Kam's "pet" topic- I guess Kanta's Growlithe idea sounds good. Although, I can't get the thought of a Ponyta out of my head for some reason. 0_o

Phew! So many posts . . . I can't even respond to all of the ones I wanted to! And, when I get back from my trip . . . oh, God . . .*faints* X_X

Last edited:

Kanta-chan

Kyoto-chan said:
Evil-chan-- O_O!! EVIL-CHAN ISH SERIOUS! CALL IN THE ARMY!!!
>_> <_< <_> >_> NOO~! *hides at location*

Cherry Grove said:
. . . What can I say? XD
I'm back to normal now . . . if you want to call me normal that is. XD

Commander Cody said:
Hello, everyone! I'm back, if only for a little while. I've been swamped with math homework, and I haven't had time to post here. I hope to get in as much stuff that I want to say as I can in the next couple of hours or so, because I'm going away on a trip for the weekend.
Stupid homework... stupid math. *burns them* 0=)

Well, have fun on your trip! ^_^

CC said:
You don't have to be shy. You're really great at what you do, and you deserve every bit of praise that you get. And remember, there's no such thing as being too nice! *hugs* XD
What he said. =P

CC said:
Hey, I learned "suka" early, too! You're part Filipino, too? And, you still don't know Tagalog very well? Wow, neither do I! I never knew how much we had in common! I feel like I'm talking to one of my cousins! Hey, wait a minute . . . I have cousins who live in Canada . . . Wouldn't it be funny if we turned out to be related? XD
Wow, so many people with reletives in Canada. I have cousins that live there too. >_>;;

CC said:
Yeah. I mean, you're much better at it than I am. Whenever I try to write a scenario, it takes so long that by the time I've finished writing it, there's already a new topic. Wait, I made myself sad again . . . ;_;
*pats back* Don't worry, same goes with me. >_<;;

CC said:
Oh, come on! You're not that old. Although, you are older than me. ^^;; . . . Er, if anyone's old, it's me. I mean, I'm the guy who like to listen to orchestra music at the age of 13. I'm sick in the head, man! XD
Bah, but I feel like I'm old. >>;; Don't worry, I listen to classical music too... mainly since because I play an insturment and I have to but meh!

CC said:
It is rather odd seeing you be serious. It's almost like as weird as me acting silly and spontaneous. As for that topic, I guess they could learn sign language, or perhaps communicate through . . . facial expressions or something. *doesn't have many ideas*
It was no fun being serious. And cranky too. I hardly act that way. =/ But lol you can't stay the same forever! XD

I hope Brendan/May will make an offensive face that offends May/Brendan! =3

CC said:
Very much so. I mean, think of the diseases that could be spread like that! Yuck!

Kam's "pet" topic- I guess Kanta's Growlithe idea sounds good. Although, I can't get the thought of a Ponyta out of my head for some reason. 0_o

Phew! So many posts . . . I can't even respond to all of the ones I wanted to! And, when I get back from my trip . . . oh, God . . .*faints* X_X
Ugh, my stomach hurts now. Too much blood will spill there... *turns green and barfs* That will SOO not be rated PG.

Ponyta . . . hehe, reminds me of my one-shot where Brendan helps May escape with a Ponyta. =P

LOL... don't worry, we won't post a lot when you are gone. I hope. ^_^;;

Ice-Phoenix-chan

gone with the wind~
Cherri- *shrugs* Je ne suis pas Americain, je suis Canadien ^^

o_O;; your cousin is really good with languages

XD Of course! *munches on cookies*

Marichi- XD Oh! I see CC's post below...

No, I think I know what you mean, it's hard to truely understand how someone feels unless you experience it first hand.

^^;; sorry for not putting in the volume before ^^;;

I only know English and Chinese... then I know some French and Mandarin but I can't speak it fluently...

Kyoto- ^^;;

@_@ *is so bad at these things* I always thought it was in Hoenn since Battle Frontier is in Emerald, I assumed that it would be in Hoenn . . . . . .

Kanta- lol You've been FMA-ified! XD
Kanta said:
Hehe, Sorry, I can't stop thinking about FMA. >_>;; *remembers the part where Riza punishes the dog for peeing on the wall XD*
XD I love that part!

CC- Hope you'll have fun on your trip ^6
CC said:
52? I believe you mean 50. Wake Island, Guam, and all those other little territories don't count. It's a good thing I'm around to spot these things! XD
>_>;; *innocently whistles* Wait... I can't whistle >_<;; I always thought there were 52... *has been watching too much Simpsons*

CC~kun! XD said:
Right here! XD I'm not quite sure which word you wanted me to spell, though. For some reason, I started giggling when I saw the little nickname you used for me there. I like it, though. ^_^
^^;; I didn't know how to spell "perfectionest"... is that right? @_@

Kanta said:
Wow, so many people with reletives in Canada. I have cousins that live there too. >_>;;
o_O;; what CC said, what if we all turn out to be related? >_>;;

Kanta-chan said:
>_> <_< <_> >_> NOO~! *hides at location*

I'm back to normal now . . . if you want to call me normal that is. XD

Stupid homework... stupid math. *burns them* 0=)

Well, have fun on your trip! ^_^

What he said. =P

*pats back* Don't worry, same goes with me. >_<;;

Bah, but I feel like I'm old. >>;; Don't worry, I listen to classical music too... mainly since because I play an insturment and I have to but meh!

It was no fun being serious. And cranky too. I hardly act that way. =/ But lol you can't stay the same forever! XD

I hope Brendan/May will make an offensive face that offends May/Brendan! =3

Ugh, my stomach hurts now. Too much blood will spill there... *turns green and barfs* That will SOO not be rated PG.

Ponyta . . . hehe, reminds me of my one-shot where Brendan helps May escape with a Ponyta. =P

LOL... don't worry, we won't post a lot when you are gone. I hope. ^_^;;
Is anyone normal here? I'd say no. XD

Yeah, math sucks! :mad: What's worse it that I have to do even more while I'm on my weekend vacation! ;_; *wishes he could shred it*

Thank you! ^_^ I'm sure I'll have a great time, though I'll miss you all terribly. I kinda hope I go soon; I hate long goodbyes . . .

I guess I said that pretty well, huh? Who says I can't explain things well? XD

What's up with that? So many relatives of ours that live in Canada . . . strange, isn't it?

I hate it when that happens. >_<

We both feel old. Maybe we should go to a retirement home or something. XD But that'd be no fun! We wouldn't be able to act all hyper and stuff anymore! You like classical music, too? Cool! I discovered it by accident, when I decided to try out a Lord of the Rings soundtrack. Although being forced to study that damnable recorder helped, too. I hope I can get that trumpet I want soon.

Serious, cranky, I hate 'em both. Even though I'm usually the serious one. I just don't like being too serious. And being cranky only makes people around you unhappy.

I guess that could be funny. If it were Brendan being offensive, it would invariably lead to a slap, wouldn't it? XD

I'm sorry I made you nauseous. Here, I'll help! *mops up barf and gives you an antacide* There you go! ^_^

You're right, it does! Hey, maybe they could put in a stable and feed it and ride it and stuff! And then, they would enter it in a race, and their love would speed them to victory! . . . Interesting. It's usually you guys who go into shippy-outbursts like that. 0_o

I most certainly hope that you won't! Otherwise . . . *shudders* I don't even wanna think about it!

Icy-chan- Thank you!

Yes, there are 50. Lol, too much Simpsons? In the words of Nelson, "Haw-haw!" XD

Seriously, I like the name! I makes me feel cool! It's "perfectionist". Glad to help! ^_^

That would be . . . weird, to say the least. 0_o

Last edited:

Kanta-chan

Ice-Phoenix-chan said:
I only know English and Chinese... then I know some French and Mandarin but I can't speak it fluently...

Kanta- lol You've been FMA-ified! XD

XD I love that part!

o_O;; what CC said, what if we all turn out to be related? >_>;;
I can't speak Mandarin and French fluently either. >_<; And German is a killer. *gave it up*

XD Sure have! And I sent you a PM about that part. *gets shot*

That'd be weird... o_O; though I highly doubt it since my cousins are Vietnamese. ^^;;

CC said:
What's up with that? So many relatives of ours that live in Canada . . . strange, isn't it?
I find it scary...

But nothing is scarier than my location. *insert ebil laugh here*

CC said:
We both feel old. Maybe we should go to a retirement home or something. XD But that'd be no fun! We wouldn't be able to act all hyper and stuff anymore! You like classical music, too? Cool! I discovered it by accident, when I decided to try out a Lord of the Rings soundtrack. Although being forced to study that damnable recorder helped, too. I hope I can get that trumpet I want soon.
I don't want to feel THAT old. It's defiantely no fun. >_>

Some. If it's not super long. ^^;;

CC said:
Serious, cranky, I hate 'em both. Even though I'm usually the serious one. I just don't like being too serious. And being cranky only makes people around you unhappy.

I guess that could be funny. If it were Brendan being offensive, it would invariably lead to a slap, wouldn't it? XD
Blech, it's pretty rare to see me cranky and/or serious. XD And youve got a point.

Bwahaha... it sure would! >=)

CC said:
I'm sorry I made you nauseous. Here, I'll help! *mops up barf and gives you an antacide* There you go! ^_^

You're right, it does! Hey, maybe they could put in a stable and feed it and ride it and stuff! And then, they would enter it in a race, and their love would speed them to victory! . . . Interesting. It's usually you guys who go into shippy-outbursts like that. 0_o

I most certainly hope that you won't! Otherwise . . . *shudders* I don't even wanna think about it!
I'm okie now. =P

I don't feel so shippy-ish right now. ^^;; But hey, that'd be cute!

LOL, hopefully, we won't post like the people at the Game Thread. ^^;; I'd die.

Last edited:
E

*Eastwinds*

Ummm....What's going on?So many pages!!!!!!!!I'm lost!o_O
Can someone fill me in?Oh,and the reason I haven't been here in a really long time was because I was haveing a problem with the new server thingy.^^;; So LH gave me the link and now it works.

Oh,and before I forget these are the really speacial people that I want to give a gift to, Kanta,Icy,LH,Sandoshi,Kam,and Cherri.If you six are wondering why I want to give you a gift just pm me!^^

CC-I have a lot of realitives in Canada too!Oh,so many!o_o

Kanta said:
I can't speak Mandarin and French fluently either. >_<; And German is a killer. *gave it up*

XD Sure have! And I sent you a PM about that part. *gets shot*

That'd be weird... o_O; though I highly doubt it since my cousins are Vietnamese. ^^;;

I find it scary...

But nothing is scarier than my location. *insert ebil laugh here*

I don't want to feel THAT old. It's defiantely no fun. >_>

Some. If it's not super long. ^^;;

Blech, it's pretty rare to see me cranky and/or serious. XD And youve got a point.

Bwahaha... it sure would! >=)

I'm okie now. =P

I don't feel so shippy-ish right now. ^^;; But hey, that'd be cute!

LOL, hopefully, we won't post like the people at the Game Thread. ^^;; I'd die.

I'm still trying to learn Spanish, myself. I was going to give German a shot, but after what you said about it being hard, I may want to reconsider. >_>; I want to figure out Spanish before I go into Italian and Tagalog, since they're all similar languages, and knowing one will help with the others.

REALLY weird. Though, it would be impossible, since most, if not all of my Asian relatives are Filipino. No Vietnamese in my line. At least I . . . think so.

It scares me, too. Although, I'm sure I can name a few things scarier than your location. After all, in the words of Han Solo, "Kid, I've been from one end of the galaxy to the other, and I've seen some strange things." XD *hopes his joke didn't start anything*

NO ONE wants to feel that old. No fun at all. >_< I need fun! "If it's not super long", you say? Well, most of 'em, including my favorite, Battle of the Heroes, are pretty short. It varies, though. Some are like, 20 minutes long. =P

Yeah, same here. You can't really enjoy yourself if you're like that. I make a good point, don't I? XD

Lol, yeah! I'd like to see that! Although, I'm sure Brendan wouldn't be quite as happy. XD

That's good to know! ^_^

You're not?! Wow, that's a first! Glad you agree, though.

God help us if it does happen . . .

EW- Hiiii!! *hugs* Welcome back! You do, too? It just keeps getting weirder and weirder . . .

Kanta-chan

Got pwned. Oh yea. --;

*Eastwinds* said:
Ummm....What's going on?So many pages!!!!!!!!I'm lost!o_O
Can someone fill me in?Oh,and the reason I haven't been here in a really long time was because I was haveing a problem with the new server thingy.^^;; So LH gave me the link and now it works.

Oh,and before I forget these are the really speacial people that I want to give a gift to, Kanta,Icy,LH,Sandoshi,Kam,and Cherri.If you six are wondering why I want to give you a gift just pm me!^^

CC-I have a lot of realitives in Canada too!Oh,so many!o_o
I can tell. We had soo many topics, so I dunno if I can fill you on EVERYTHING. ^^;; But, I'm glad you are back. *hugs*

We're talking about what pet (Pokemon) that Brendan and May will have right now. =P

Gift? Hmm... I'll PM you when I have time. ^_^ I don't want to seem crazy and PM you right after you talk about the present. XD

Wow, another peron who have reletives out there. 0_0

CC said:
It scares me, too. Although, I'm sure I can name a few things scarier than your location. After all, in the words of Han Solo, "Kid, I've been from one end of the galaxy to the other, and I've seen some strange things." XD *hopes his joke didn't start anything*

NO ONE wants to feel that old. No fun at all. >_< I need fun! "If it's not super long", you say? Well, most of 'em, including my favorite, Battle of the Heroes, are pretty short. It varies, though. Some are like, 20 minutes long. =P
Lol, XD

20 minutes?! Those people must have sore bodies after playing that song! I don't listen to classical THAT much, but they are pretty good. ^^

CC said:
Yeah, same here. You can't really enjoy yourself if you're like that. I make a good point, don't I? XD

Lol, yeah! I'd like to see that! Although, I'm sure Brendan wouldn't be quite as happy. XD
*nod nod*

XD Poor kiddo... we pick on him too much.

CC said:
That's good to know! ^_^

You're not?! Wow, that's a first! Glad you agree, though.

God help us if it does happen . . .

EW- Hiiii!! *hugs* Welcome back! You do, too? It just keeps getting weirder and weirder . . .
=P

^^;;

*faints at thought*

I know... O_O;; too many people with reletives up there...

Last edited:
Kanta said:
I can tell. We had soo many topics, so I dunno if I can fill you on EVERYTHING. ^^;; But, I'm glad you are back. *hugs*

We're talking about what pet (Pokemon) that Brendan and May will have right now. =P

Gift? Hmm... I'll PM you when I have time. ^_^ I don't want to seem crazy and PM you right after you talk about the present. XD

Wow, another peron who have reletives out there. 0_0
Yep, that pretty much sums things up. We get so many new topics around here that it's nigh impossible to keep track of them, even if you're here to see them go by.

The Canada thing just freaks me out. 0_o

Status
Not open for further replies.