• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hoennshipping General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kana

kisses
Onii-san said:
Finished a chapter? She's finished the whole thing! I'm glad, too. After so many months of work, I can't wait to see the finished result!

*sigh* You can say that again . . .

Oh, ok. So you were reminding me to get lots of sleep, right?

Cute scenario, by the way. You really are good at this stuff. ^_^

0_0; WHAT?!

Yes, or else you won't be able to remember anything. ^^;

Thanks. ^_^

Ice Cream-chan said:
*dies from the overload of Japanese again*

*nods* very random indeed...

You're done the chapter?! *gasp* ^_^ *but is too lazy to read* >_>;;

Uh? One word? I can give you another overload if you want . . . XD

^^; But it was cute, right? Right? Right?! RIGHT?! XD

*whacks Icy-chan* Icy! =O

I'm finally starting to learn katakana. x_X; About time. And I made up a poem/song-lyric sort of thing for grammar practice . . . "Kyou no sora no naka de hoshi o hitori. Motto hoshii. Shizuka ni watashi wa nemuru. Ashita ni sora aru motto." ^^; It's stupid, but it was good practice. ^^

Icy-chan said:
CC- Ya, it would really suck if you owned a couple/whatnot that everyone wants but not get it again because of the start over >_<;;

XD

Ya...

@_@ How does having a number make you beat me? I've only came up with 2 topics and you came up with 3, so don't I have less topics?

XD You are! You used to answer in big long paragraphs and now you don't! XD

XD Happy birthday in 22 days just in case I forget XP
Definitely. Just goes to show you that the management here isn't all it's cracked up to be. XD

Oh. I thought when you said "like only 2 times", you meant that you didn't know exactly how many times you made a topic. Sorry! ^^;; I miscounted, anyway. It turns out that we're actually tied. =P

I've come a long way, haven't I? XD

Thanks! Talk about planning ahead! XD

Cherri said:
0_0; WHAT?!

Yes, or else you won't be able to remember anything. ^^;

Thanks. ^_^

I'm finally starting to learn katakana. x_X; About time. And I made up a poem/song-lyric sort of thing for grammar practice . . . "Kyou no sora no naka de hoshi o hitori. Motto hoshii. Shizuka ni watashi wa nemuru. Ashita ni sora aru motto." ^^; It's stupid, but it was good practice. ^^
Yeah, she said a while back that she finished it. She's just posting the chapters 1 by 1.

Alright, then. I guess that means no more 5 hours of sleep for me! XD

You're welcome! ^_^

*twitch* More? Ok, that's it! As proud of you I am, I'm not going to sit idle while you master the whole language! Must . . . cram . . . knowledge into head!!! *goes off to Kanta's site*

Kana

kisses
Onii-san said:
Yeah, she said a while back that she finished it. She's just posting the chapters 1 by 1.

Alright, then. I guess that means no more 5 hours of sleep for me! XD

You're welcome! ^_^

*twitch* More? Ok, that's it! As proud of you I am, I'm not going to sit idle while you master the whole language! Must . . . cram . . . knowledge into head!!! *goes off to Kanta's site*

O . . . oh. ^^;

Ya . . . XD Wait, what? 0.o;

Hehehe . . . =D "Kyou wa hana sakasu. Watashi wa o uta imasu. Kaze no naka de koe. Kimi ga michi ni watashi wa uta?" Dunno if that last sentence made sense. I needed a couple of corrections on that one . . . >_>;

Can't WAIT to read Hoennshipping Chaos . . . *is so excited*

Kanta-chan

Cherri, Icy, and CC- Yeah, I'm done with the first chapter. >_>; It was hard writing it because there are so many characters/OCs/OTs. I'm working on chapter 2 right now. =P *laughs* My mom isn't home from work yet . . . 0-=)

Just wait until Kamairie checks it and it'll be up by Saturday . . . or earlier. =P

Last edited:

Ice-Phoenix-chan

gone with the wind~
Cherri-

No... it's okay... >_>;;

Erm... ya.....

Yes? 0=) *innocent smile*

Mmm hmm... I understand what's it saying.........

CC- XD

It's okay... ohh.. right.... you miscounted too XP j/k

XD Yep! you sure have!

XD Yep! 22 days ahead!

Kanta- I know what you mean... *stares at Stargazing* XD

Kanta-chan

CC said:
Meh, hehe. *watches everyone cram Japanese into their heads* I'm currently learning Mandarin so I'm gonna put off Japanese for a while. ^^;;

Cherri said:
I think you have like only a line or so though. >_>;; I'll add more if you want me to.

Btw, =_= is kinda like showing a *sigh* (Too lazy to answer PM again >_>)

Icy said:
XD Yep! 22 days ahead!

Kanta- I know what you mean... *stares at Stargazing* XD
Until . . . the Hoennshipping thread's birthday? *didn't pay attention*

@_@;; OMG *pats your back* that fic has a lot as well. *nod nod*

Kanta said:
Meh, hehe. *watches everyone cram Japanese into their heads* I'm currently learning Mandarin so I'm gonna put off Japanese for a while. ^^;;

Until . . . the Hoennshipping thread's birthday? *didn't pay attention*

Cherri, Icy, and CC- Yeah, I'm done with the first chapter. >_>; It was hard writing it because there are so many characters/OCs/OTs. I'm working on chapter 2 right now. =P *laughs* My mom isn't home from work yet . . . 0-=)
Lucky you. >_< Of course, it's not like Japanese is an urgent matter for me at the moment; I just like to study it. =P

No; until my birthday, August 24th. It's not a problem; I have a short attention span, too.

Oh. My mistake! ^^;; I could've sworn you said you finished it and were just going to post it slowly. Good luck with the next chapter! ^_^ All this talk about fanfics is a painful reminder of my unfinished work. *stares wistfully at his own story* At least I picked up a copy of the book it's based on; I won't have to recall everything from memory. =D

Icy One said:
CC- XD

It's okay... ohh.. right.... you miscounted too XP j/k

XD Yep! you sure have!

XD Yep! 22 days ahead!
I better not have! XD

Thanks you! ^_^ All this new knowledge makes me more confident by the day. =)

XD Indeed!

Cherri said:
O . . . oh. ^^;

Ya . . . XD Wait, what? 0.o;

Hehehe . . . =D "Kyou wa hana sakasu. Watashi wa o uta imasu. Kaze no naka de koe. Kimi ga michi ni watashi wa uta?" Dunno if that last sentence made sense. I needed a couple of corrections on that one . . . >_>;

Don't take my word for it; I'm not even sure anymore. ^^;;

It means that I should get more than 5 hours of sleep every night. >_<

. . . What? @_@ No more Japanese today, please. I think my brain just short-circuited or something. X_x

Me, too! *is also excited*

Kana

kisses
Kanta-chan said:
Yeah, I'm done with the first chapter. >_>; It was hard writing it because there are so many characters/OCs/OTs. I'm working on chapter 2 right now. =P *laughs* My mom isn't home from work yet . . . 0-=)

-_- And CC said you were done with the WHOLE THING? *rolls eyes*

Icy-chan said:
No... it's okay... >_>;;

Erm... ya.....

Yes? 0=) *innocent smile*

Mmm hmm... I understand what's it saying.........

XD

^^;

*eyes glow red* Icy-chan . . . !!!!111

The last line doesn't make sense. >_>; *sigh* Shiloi hikari, agai hana, aoi sora, midori tochi, dakusan kara . . . *shuts up*

Onii-san said:
Don't take my word for it; I'm not even sure anymore. ^^;;

It means that I should get more than 5 hours of sleep every night. >_<

. . . What? @_@ No more Japanese today, please. I think my brain just short-circuited or something. X_x

Me, too! *is also excited*

You're WRONG. >=O

Yeah.

You learned some hiragana? =D

We are getting slowly off topic . . . =\

Cherri said:
-_- And CC said you were done with the WHOLE THING? *rolls eyes*

You're WRONG. >=O

Yeah.

You learned some hiragana? =D

We are getting slowly off topic . . . =\
*twitch* Just . . . shut up, ok? I'm not in the mood. >=( Besides, is it really that much of a big deal?

And you're MEAN. :mad: I really don't need this, not right now. I just got lectured by my mom again, and I'm not exactly affable(agreeable)at the moment. I made a mistake, ok? Sheesh . . .

Yes.

A few. I won't have much time for more today, though. ;_;

It'd help if we had a topic. -_-

Last edited:

Ice-Phoenix-chan

gone with the wind~
Kanta- Nope, CC's birthday ^^

>_>;;

CC- XD

lol Confident? XD You're welcome ^^

Cherri- Ohh look! You're glowing red! Who has angered you?

. . . >_>;;

Yep, we are... we need a new topic

CC- >_>;; *pats back* You need some sugar....

Ice-Phoenix-chan said:
Kanta- Nope, CC's birthday ^^

CC- XD

lol Confident? XD You're welcome ^^

Yep, we are... we need a new topic

CC- >_>;; *pats back* You need some sugar....
Right.

Thanks again. ^^ The more I learn about message board practices, the less out-of-place I feel. ^_^

Yep. A topic would be nice . . .

*breaks down and starts sobbing* It's true! With all my work, I hardly have time for sugar anymore! ;_; I'm a wreck without it! *sobs louder*

Kyoto-chan

-ahem- I have...pretty much skimmed through the day I missed. x_X;

Icy-chan-- Rawr~~ TT-TT Kisuke-sama~~~ xDD -suddenly remembers the upsy-daisy thing- xDD Yep, the transforming cat and the crazy storekeeper. Greeeeeat couple. =P -scurries off to Couple Claiming thread-

CG-- Neko-chan's my crazy always-annoyed cat. Not IRL, of course. =3

CC-sama-- A~re? CC-sama's birthday? When? When??

Evil-chan-- -__-; I'm putting all languages off for a while. =3 I'll get some Japanese here and there...but putting off all languages. I ain't gonna cram like that. xD

;157;- Kyoto-chan -;172;

Kyoto said:
CG-- Neko-chan's my crazy always-annoyed cat. Not IRL, of course. =3

CC-sama-- A~re? CC-sama's birthday? When? When??

Evil-chan-- -__-; I'm putting all languages off for a while. =3 I'll get some Japanese here and there...but putting off all languages. I ain't gonna cram like that. xD
Not to mention Mr. Leather Strap's ever-present ally in the fight against off-topic-ers. XD

August 24th. I look forward to celebrating it with you guys for the first time. =D Well, as much as one can over the computer. XD

That sounds like a good idea! Cramming has caused me nothing but pain in the past. >_< Maybe I'll squeeze in a little bit on weekends, but aside from that, I'm putting it off till summer school's over. Thanks for mentioning that! I know it wasn't targeted toward me, but it's good advice. ^_^

S

Spartan 117

Ice-Phoenix-Chan--> my mind is run by a hamster that tires sometimes...hehhee.

Celebrate what? *looks a posts*

Dark Sidney said:
Ice-Phoenix-Chan--> my mind is run by a hamster that tires sometimes...hehhee.

Celebrate what? *looks a posts*
Well, that explains a great deal. XD

Icy-chan and I were talking about how my birthday is coming up in 22 days. Hope that helped! ^_^

Ice-Phoenix-chan

gone with the wind~
CC- XD Out of place? I didn't think your paragraph replies seem out of place...

ya...

*pats back* You can have some sugar any time you want ^^;; *holds out a bag*

Kyoto, who I share my obsession... okay, not really... of Kisuke-sama with- Of course they're a great couple! Well, if you don't like it, I can always claim Ichi-niiXOrihime-nee instead~! XD

CC & Kyoto- Scary mental image.... A crazy Neko-chan with a leather whip.... *shudders*

DS- XDD

Celebrate CC's birthday... 22 days early XD

CC- Explain what? @_@

*holds up sign* TOPIC WANTED

S

Spartan 117

Yayness! *celebrates, trys to think of topic but hamster quits* ddddddddddddddddddduuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh*continues for hours*

Kyoto-chan

Icy-chan-- No, I'm okay. =3 That was like...half-sarcasm. xP

xDD Cat with a leather strap...xDD

(Anyone else notice that the majority of Icy-chan's siggie is BLEACH? xD)

CC-sama-- -claps- Hai! -starts singing Happy Birthday in Chinese before she realizes it's too early- WHAA~~ Gomen ne, CC-sama~

DS-- o0; A hamster? ...my brain's run by a lazy mouse. =3

-holds up a sign next to Icy-chan- 404: TOPIC NOT FOUND.

;157;- Kyoto-chan -;172;

Icy-chan, who uses this cool title system a lot(XD)- Exactly! They're not anymore. A long time ago, the spacing was all messed-up and I spoke in a very serious and severe manner.

*sniff* Thank you. ^_^ I'm feeling a bit better now. I just needed some rest. . . . Well, that, and some ice cream. XD Oh, and thanks for the bag; I'm puttin' it away for a rainy day! XD

Come to think if it, a homicidal belt-wielding cat does sound pretty scary! >_< I don't wanna think about it! *shudders, too*

And soon to be 21 days early. XD

I was referring to DS's brain-hamster.

>_>;; Uh, yeah, we really could use a topic right about now . . .
*waves "Got Topic?" sign*

Kyoto-chan- It's okay! I didn't even understand it! XD Tell you what, once your birthday come around, I'll sing it in Spanish for you. XD

Lazy mouse? 0_o I'd say my brain's probably run by a bunch of rusty gears, with a little bald man controlling them. *is being random*

Last edited:
S

Spartan 117

Kyoto-Chan: Lazy mouse, sounds like what my grandparents call me...XDD
CC-->that dude from Pokemon Colleseum? XDD btw, happy 22 early day birthday

Status
Not open for further replies.