• We're currently experiencing a minor issue with our email system preventing emails for new registrations and verifications going out. We're currently working to fix this
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hoennshipping General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ice-Phoenix-chan

gone with the wind~
Kyoto- LOL! It is! Only the T-card, trippie thing and "Carousel" isn't, the others all have to relate to Bleach somehow... XD I'm so obsessed

404: TOPIC NOT FOUND
XDD *holds up sign* Please refresh the page

CC, who's trying to get me to compliment him being cool for using the cool title system too XP j/k- =/ Ish true.... ^^;;

XD We should proclaim an "Ice-cream day" one day and all have ice cream XD *is hyper*

^^;; This is what happens when you get too much sugar, computer, bordoem, randomness, and threats from you guys XD

XD It's still early! XP

Ohh ^^;;

Kyoto-chan

CC-sama, crazy person who doesn't acknowledge the little people-- -pouts- >< I started the cool title system!

o0; Come to think of it, Neko-chan with a leather strap sounds scary...

Ooh, Spanish. =3

DS, crazy person with a hamster in his head-- xD Your grandparents call you a lazy mouse? LOL.

;157;- Kyoto-chan -;172;

EDIT: Pwned by Icy.

Icy-chan, the one who laughs at my jokes-- =3 Yet I'm obsessed too, and only around a third of my siggie is BLEACH-ized! =3

-holds up the 404 sign again- =3

S

Spartan 117

Kyoto-Chan: Yesh, as the day is long. when I was little, i nibbled on cheese like a mouse. *people laugh, DS is hurt emotionally*

Icy-chan, who is under the impression that I'm fishing for attention- Yes, it is. I'm just glad those days are over! =)

Yeah, that's a great idea! Ice cream for all! XD *is no longer cranky from lack of sugar*

Lol, I guess you're right! XD Not that it's a bad thing.

Very early!

Kyoto-chan, crazier person who doesn't forgive people for making simple mistakes- Sorry! ^^;; I guess I just forgot. *gives credit to you*

It does. In the words of Colonel Kurtz from Apocalypse Now, "The horror . . ." XD

Yay, Spanish! =D

I'm surprised no one was freaked out by my comment about a little bald man in my head. 0_o

*holds up "The Topic Cannot Be Displayed Sign* This time, I really am fishing for compliments! XD And what better way to do it than by ripping off your idea? :p

DS- It's okay.*pats back* Kyoto hurts lots of people. XD *knows he'll be sorry he said that*

S

Spartan 117

CC--> no, not Kyoto, random people.
ok, we are soo off topic, someone save us! *dies*

Dark Sidney said:
CC--> no, not Kyoto, random people.
ok, we are soo off topic, someone save us! *dies*
Ah, I see. ^^;; In that case, I apologize to her. I just hope she reads this . . .

You're right! We need a topic, pronto! *dies, too*

. . . Seriously, though, someone needs to come up with something, and sooner rather than later. >_<

Last edited:
K

Kamairie

Cherry said:
Make one about . . . your bishie. XD
LOL, great minds think alike. =) *is still Neji obsessed* XD I've actually already made one of him before, but I'm using it for another forum. Hmm . . . could always make another one. O.O *lightbulb*

CC said:
Uh, yeah. We know. That's why we made a joke about it. London fire? Cool. I'm pretty sure some major WWII battle took place on my birthday(August 24), but I don't know for sure. ^^;;
Um, Happy Birthday for twenty days later. ^^

Icy said:
Kanta- You're done the chapter?! *gasp* ^_^ *but is too lazy to read* >_>;;
Read . . . it . . . *threatens* Kanta's worked hard on it! I'll even read it! Hang on . . . I've already read it. O.O;

Kanta said:
Just wait until Kamairie checks it and it'll be up by Saturday . . . or earlier. =P
Already done. =P

- - - - -

*knocks down signs* Those are hurting my eyes! You people need to stop using them. *is very controlling* XD

Who are the people who get in between Yuuki and Haruka?

As in Wally (maybe), Drew etc etc.

M

Marichi

^^; Maybe it's just me but this is starting to sound anti-hoennshippy.
Wally/Mitsuru I guess but he probably won't get very far since he's sick in bed most of the time...unless it's fake! XD But seriously, I doubt it. I really don't see him from the 'all about me' and 'I get what I want' type of person. I just don't. ^^;
Drew/Shuu for sure! There's something about him that just screams a threat to hoennshipping... >.> <.< >.> Must be all those contestshipping fics! Grr...
Ash/Satoshi I just don't see it for some reason. There a tiny age gap right? I see more of a the older brother kind of role to B&M.
Steven/Daigo um...that's a rather big age difference. I think it would just be an unrequited love on May's part. Then Brendan will be there for her, a shoulder to cry on. ^_^ *peace sign* Justice always wins for hoennshipping! XDXDXD
Then there's TA and TM- *hears something like thunder* *looks* 0_o
*gets trampled by contestshipppers, newrivalshippers-Hey, I'm one too! So don't hurt me too much, ack!-hoennshippers, Ash&May shippiy-can't remember shipping name-, and Steven&May shippy-also can't remember that shipping name either-* ...*twitch*...*raises hand*... I...shall not...return...then... *faints* X_x

Sequoia

X_x *ish killed by the number of posts that say "Sequoia"*

Cherri said:
. . . Oh, well duh! ^^; I meant "nemuru", CC, sorry. ^^;

It does? 0_o Nani . . . ?
^.^ trust me, it does...tanoshii means fun

CC said:
Hey, that's a good idea! =D Then we'd still be able to talk to you a bit!

Hey, what about me?! I was the one who was worried sick over you while you were all depressed and stuff! . . . Nah, I'm kidding! XD You don't have to thank me if you don't want to . . .

I certainly hope you're not feeling as depressed anymore. It was very painful seeing you so sad.

It actually scares me to wonder what it'd be like without the computer. >_< We need it!! Cocaine? What an appropriate reference! XD But, yeah, the addiction is similar.
o_O worried sick? you LIKE Kanta?! XD feeling ebil...ya, is anyone doing the 40 Hour Famine? ^.^ at our school we can do 40 Hours without Techonology T_T that would just kill me...

Cherri said:
I'm finally starting to learn katakana. x_X; About time. And I made up a poem/song-lyric sort of thing for grammar practice . . . "Kyou no sora no naka de hoshi o hitori. Motto hoshii. Shizuka ni watashi wa nemuru. Ashita ni sora aru motto." ^^; It's stupid, but it was good practice. ^^
XD it's kinda...random IMO, talking about the sky and stuff...o_O you want tomorrow's sky?

Cherri said:
"Kyou wa hana sakasu. Watashi wa o uta imasu. Kaze no naka de koe. Kimi ga michi ni watashi wa uta?" Dunno if that last sentence made sense. I needed a couple of corrections on that one . . .
^.^ I can correct you on the second sentence- watashi wa uta ga imasu. that's the correct way of saying it *can't wait to bug people about giving me those Japanese sites* >_< IMO, you guys are learning faster than me, and I get tutoring every Saturday...

What people can come between Hoennshipping?
^_^; obvious, ain't it? WALLY! he's the one that's going to stop Hoennshipping(if he ever does, that is)...^.^ personally, Drew and Ash aren't a threat...I don't get what people have against Ash and Hoennshipping though >_<

HEY! how come everyone's all obsessed with CC's birthday in...20 days? O_O it's my birthday in...11 days...*starts singing 'otanjoubi omedetou' mournfully*

K

Kamairie

I don't personally like Ash. Not a good main character in my opinion. =P I guess people would have figured already.

There was never evidence that Wally ever liked May, but it's fun to assume that. I wonder if Wally would become a Hoennshipper? o_O

azngirlLH

Battle Pyramid Champion
Sequoia said:
X_x *ish killed by the number of posts that say "Sequoia"*

^.^ trust me, it does...tanoshii means fun

o_O worried sick? you LIKE Kanta?! XD feeling ebil...ya, is anyone doing the 40 Hour Famine? ^.^ at our school we can do 40 Hours without Techonology T_T that would just kill me...

XD it's kinda...random IMO, talking about the sky and stuff...o_O you want tomorrow's sky?

^.^ I can correct you on the second sentence- watashi wa uta ga imasu. that's the correct way of saying it *can't wait to bug people about giving me those Japanese sites* >_< IMO, you guys are learning faster than me, and I get tutoring every Saturday...

What people can come between Hoennshipping?
^_^; obvious, ain't it? WALLY! he's the one that's going to stop Hoennshipping(if he ever does, that is)...^.^ personally, Drew and Ash aren't a threat...I don't get what people have against Ash and Hoennshipping though >_<

HEY! how come everyone's all obsessed with CC's birthday in...20 days? O_O it's my birthday in...11 days...*starts singing 'otanjoubi omedetou' mournfully*
I think Ash and Drew are a threat. Then Wally would be second. Then, don't forget . . . there's Steven. But if I think about it, I support all of them.

*sigh*

Steven and May . . . .

*giggles*

o _ o

Oh my god, I just giggled.

K

Kamairie

Hey, LH is online! ^^

I see Drew as a bigger threat than Ash. But Ash hangs around May all the time . . . o_O I don't even know how Steven got into the picture, did something happen in the episode he was in?

azngirlLH

Battle Pyramid Champion
Kamairie said:
Hey, LH is online! ^^

I see Drew as a bigger threat than Ash. But Ash hangs around May all the time . . . o_O I don't even know how Steven got into the picture, did something happen in the episode he was in?
Steven got into the picture because I'm online . . . at 3 in the morning . . . again -_-.

This is what happens when I stay up late. I do and say funny things. =\

I'm one of those rare Steven/May and Brendan/May shippers.

And Steven will never ever be a threat . . . .

Mmm.

Moo.

EDIT:

I just like Steven and May together, I don't think anything happened between them in the anime, manga, or game. o _ o

K

Kamairie

Gee, how random. At this point people will start pairing random characters together and making up new shippings as we speak. Hang on . . . o_O; That already happened.

Age differences are a pretty big put off to me.

Sequoia

O_O you're joking, May and Steven?! >_< and I thought I was safe in the Hoennshipping thread...hey cool, LH is online when I am...for once XD

S

Spartan 117

Topic (as followed): Drew, Wally, Ash, Tory, and that other guy hitting on May in Destiny Deoxys.

Ice-Phoenix-chan

gone with the wind~
Kyoto, who makes lotsa funny jokes- Icy laughs too easily ^^;; (especially after ice cream and sugar)

XD I know

*holds up sign* Topic is not available at the moment, please call again

CC, who secretly is fishing attention XP- *nods* Yep!

^_^ Yay~! No more cranky CC! (Hehe you're C(ranky)CC but I guess no you can still be C(razy)CC) *is high on sugar.... already... lol*

No... the threats aren't that fun.... not in my position, it isn't... but of course, the person making the threads are having fun... *glares at CC and Kyoto*

Indeed! XD

Kam said:
Read . . . it . . . *threatens* Kanta's worked hard on it! I'll even read it! Hang on . . . I've already read it. O.O;
>_>;; *is so lazy* Maybe later..... *gets killed*

Oh yes, very controlling indeed.... *holds up sign* Kam is controlling!

Topic: Wally, Drew, Ash, Steven, anyone who can be paired up with either of them....

Marichi-san- Ahh! Marichi-san! *pulls Marichi-san out of the pile of those shippers* >_>;; *is disloyal* lol All those reasons work but all of them make a cute couple XD *gets killed*

Jane- Mine dont' say Sequoia so I guess you don't get killed by it XD

Happy birthday in 11 days then XD

LH- LH!!! *hugs*

Kam- I think so too... plus, not many Pokeshippers approve of Ash being one of the choices.... But I think Steven was from the game rather than the anime... In the end.... XD *is in hoennchampionshipping mode and gets killed*
lol it wasn't even anything but I like them together too XD *getes killed again* (Wow... new record? Getting killed 3 times in a reply! XD)

S

Spartan 117

Ice-Phoenix-Chan--> three deaths, but I can only attend a funeral a month! XD
yeah, lots of people have like Misty and Brendan paired or something, I am like, ehhhh
*is attacked by MistyxBrendan shippers*

Kana

kisses
Onii-chan said:
*twitch* Just . . . shut up, ok? I'm not in the mood. >=( Besides, is it really that much of a big deal?

And you're MEAN. I really don't need this, not right now. I just got lectured by my mom again, and I'm not exactly affable(agreeable)at the moment. I made a mistake, ok? Sheesh . . .

Yes.

A few. I won't have much time for more today, though. ;_;

It'd help if we had a topic. -_-
=P

Ice Cream-chan said:
Ohh look! You're glowing red! Who has angered you?

. . . >_>;;

Yep, we are... we need a new topic
I wonder . . . ? Finally got to Sootopolis City . . . dunno what I do now though. >_>;

Topic . . .

Kyoto-chan said:
Neko-chan's my crazy always-annoyed cat. Not IRL, of course. =3
I see . . . ^^;

Kyoto-chan said:
404: TOPIC NOT FOUND.
XD LOL!

Kamairie said:
LOL, great minds think alike. =) *is still Neji obsessed* XD I've actually already made one of him before, but I'm using it for another forum. Hmm . . . could always make another one. O.O *lightbulb*
I have a great mind! XD Nice banner BTW. And love the sign! ^_^

Kamairie said:
Who are the people who get in between Yuuki and Haruka?
Misturu! Steven!

Marichi said:
Steven/Daigo um...that's a rather big age difference. I think it would just be an unrequited love on May's part. Then Brendan will be there for her, a shoulder to cry on. ^_^ *peace sign* Justice always wins for hoennshipping! XDXDXD
Yeah! ^_^ XD *holds up Long Live Hoennshipping! sign* *gets whacked by Kamairie for making another sign* x_X;

Sequoia said:
o_O worried sick? you LIKE Kanta?! XD
Ooh, Onii-san likes Kanta-chan! =P *is hyper*

Sequoia said:

See? It's stupid but it was good practice . . . ^^;

*nods* Thanks. I still suck at grammar. >_>;

No, I don't think so . . . 0_o;

Sequoia . . . happy eleven-days early birthday? 0_0; said:
Otanjoubi omedetou . . . ? Happy birthday right?

azngirlLH said:
I think Ash and Drew are a threat. Then Wally would be second. Then, don't forget . . . there's Steven. But if I think about it, I support all of them.

*sigh*

Steven and May . . . .

*giggles*

o _ o

Oh my god, I just giggled.
*hugs* Welcome back! ^_^

XD I think Wally thinks of May as more of a best friend type thing though . . . 0_o; *gets whacked by Newrivalshippers*

Kyoto-chan

CG and Jane-- -giggles- CC-sama likes Evil-chan~~ -ish shot- x_X;

Topic: Uhhhh...Sid(the idiot whom I forgot the Japanese name of x_x), Shuu, Satoshi, Mitsuru-chan (sadly), and Daigo. Daigo, I just put in randomly. ^^;

Icy-chan-- =3 Topic ish kinda available now!

-holds up sign- TOPIC'S SIGNAL GOT!

LH-- =O LH!!! (Actually, it was 2 minutes to three, not really three, but -ahem- That's just me. -was asleep at three- x_X) -glomps-

CC-sama-- -still giggling- Maaaaa, CC-sama, you're not cranky! =3 -opens the confetti tube thing- Banzai!

Jane-- IIE! MITSURU-CHAN WILL BE TOO BUSY GETTING GLOMPED AND LANDING IN THE HOSPITAL! >=3 xDD

;157;- Kyoto-chan -;172;

Status
Not open for further replies.