• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hoennshipping General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kana

kisses
Kyoto-chan said:
-giggles- CC-sama likes Evil-chan~~ -ish shot- x_X;

Topic: Uhhhh...Sid(the idiot whom I forgot the Japanese name of x_x), Shuu, Satoshi, Mitsuru-chan (sadly), and Daigo. Daigo, I just put in randomly. ^^;

I think that'd make a cute pairing . . . no wait, I dunno about that . . . *gets killed* X_X; Gomen, gomen . . . =P

Ah, yeah, Sid . . . dunno what his Japanese name is either. =\

Yes, Misturu will be in the hospital since his sickly body can't take all the pressure of getting glomped . . . *scoots away from him, then glomps* XD

M

Marichi

*rips off oxygen mask* I'm alive! Thanks Icy~chan! Ah! Heal! *revives*

Jane- We-and by we I really mean I- have the 40 hour famine at school too but its doesn't substitute for any courses. Happy B-day to you in advance!Want some cake?

Cherry said:
XD I think Wally thinks of May as more of a best friend type thing though . . . 0_o; *gets whacked by Newrivalshippers*
Mmhm! I think of it that way too. Even though I'm a newrivalshipper I refuse to whack you. Need an ice pack? That's two hits in one post. ^^;

*lightbulb* Aa~!!! *nabs a few from different LJ communities-30kisses&52flavours*
Here are a list of themes. Interpret them however you like but whatever you do make sure it's hoennshipping.
1. Dash
2. Clear skies on the open road
3. And yes, the way you look at me
4. That distance and there
5. Taken by the wind
6. Lost, in order to become precious
7. Glomp
8. Lucky star
9. Heat of the moment
10. Everything you ever wished for
11. Contest Jam
12. The need to hold still
13. Another grey day in the deep blue world
14. Fight without holding back
15. Through uncertainty

EDIT: =_= Kyoto~chan&Cherry...I've been beat! XDXDXD

Last edited by a moderator:
S

Spartan 117

*is toppled with posts*
i have to stop signing of until i have to, otherwise an overload of posts come in.
I'm afraid the topic is dying, $50 bucks to the next person to think of a long lasting topic.

*is buried in posts* X_x Well, I guess it's safe to say that the thread is active again. XD

Kam- Thanks! ^_^

Thanks for coming up with a topic! It's strange that we never used that one before, considering how obvious it is. 0_o I'd say the absolute biggest threat is . . . *spits* Drew. I'm sure you're all familiar with my views on Contestshipping. >_< Aside from that, Ash doesn't seem like much of a threat, Sid was just a one-off character, Brock is way too old, and Max is related to May. Steven seems like a realistic threat gamewise, since he pays so much attention to May/Brendan throughout the game. Wally doesn't seem like too much of a threat. He's probably hooked up to a respirator by now, considering the thorough glomping that most of the other Hoennshippers administered to him. XD

Marichi-san- *uses defibrillator on you* You should be more careful next time! Opposing shippers can be dangerous! XD

Themes, huh? They all seem like sound ideas. Although, I'm not quite sure, since I just sorta skimmed over the list. ^^;;

Jane- What?! O-of course not! Where'd you get that idea? XD Seriously, though, she's just a good friend. Besides, after all the times she was around to cheer me up, I figured I owed it to her to do the same.

Correction: Most of them are learning faster than you. I'm so busy with my infernal homework that I'm not learning at all! ;_;

I'm sorry! I didn't know your birthday was coming up, too. Happy birthday! *sings . . . whatever you called it with you*

LH- Hey! You're here! *shakes your hand really hard* Well, at least you were here. ^^;; Yeah, I'd say I agree with you on most of those things. I kinda like Steven/May, too. ^_^

Icy-chan- Hooray! No more crankiness for me! *is finally hyper again*

Ok, no more threats! Although, you are kinda right about it being fun . . . *gets whacked*

Cherri- And a big "=P" to you, too. XD

Pfft. That's crazy! XD

Kyoto- Yeah, yeah, laugh it up! *whacks*

Uh, yeah! XD Feeling particularly energetic today, aren't we? You didn't happen to take any strange pills this morning, did you? :p

DS- Dying? Coulda fooled me. XD We could use a new topic, though.

Kyoto-chan

CC-sama-- -fwaps back- ><; It was "le joke"~

Nope, no strange pills today...o0;

Shuu isn't THAT big of a threat, IMO. Satoshi's the biggest threat, 'cause who knows if Shuu will even be there in Kanto?

DS-- =O FIFTY BUCKS! I COULD BUY AT LEAST FIVE MANGA BOOKS WITH THAT!! -tries to think of new topic-

CG-- -glomps Misturu-chan with you- =3

-ambulance siren in background- xP

-holds up sign again- 404: TOPIC NOT FOUND, AGAIN!

;157;- Kyoto-chan -;172;

Ice-Phoenix-chan

gone with the wind~
DS- XDD

Cherri- Who could it be?

I'm still where I left off last time, after beating Winona... ^^;;

*points down*

Kyoto- XD Yesh it ish ^^

Ohh! Really?! XD *sing song voice* CC likes Kanta! CC likes Kant- *gets killed.... again....*

I don't know Sid's Japanese name either ^^;;

Cherri- How many times does Mitsuru-kun get glomped a day? XD

Marichi- XD Glad you're alive ^^

@_@ I never get those 30 kisses and 52 flavours thingies ^^;;

CC said:
Jane- What?! O-of course not! Where'd you get that idea? XD Seriously, though, she's just a good friend. Besides, after all the times she was around to cheer me up, I figured I owed it to her to do the same.

Sure..... That's what tehy all say.... *gets killed... for the 50th time now? XD*

^_^ That's good to hear! No old-like CC! *isn't making sense*

Hehe, I know, threatening people is fun~! *gets killed... 51th time...! >_>;;*

Kyoto- XD *plays tape recorder* The topic is not avaliable at the moment, please leave a topic right after the beep. *BEEP*

Kyoto-chan

Icy-chan-- -giggles at the tape recording-

-uses Phoenix Down on Icy-chan- She should be revived...

-giggles- You're starting to sound like one of my cousins... xP

THREATS ARE FUN~~~ =3 -likes threatening CC-sama a lot- xDD

Anoooooooooooooo...I dunno, Mitsuru-chan ends up in the hospital a lot, so...=3 xD

;157;- Kyoto-chan -;172;

Kyoto-chan said:
CC-sama-- -fwaps back- ><; It was "le joke"~

Nope, no strange pills today...o0;

Shuu isn't THAT big of a threat, IMO. Satoshi's the biggest threat, 'cause who knows if Shuu will even be there in Kanto?

-holds up sign again- 404: TOPIC NOT FOUND, AGAIN!

THREATS ARE FUN~~~ =3 -likes threatening CC-sama a lot- xDD

;157;- Kyoto-chan -;172;
*blocks* Joke? Oh. That changes everything! Sorry! ^^;; Why didn't you just say so before? XD

That's what I thought. XD

Well, in my opinion, most of the hints for Advanceshipping were very subtle, while Contestshipping was practically rammed down our throats. There's no flippin' way thr writer's would abandon something like that. Of course, that's just me. Sorry if I sounded offensive. ^^;;

And I enjoy threatening you, too. ^_^

*TOPIC IS UNAVAILABLE RIGHT NOW. FOR OPTIONS, PRESS "1". *

Icy-chan said:
Ohh! Really?! XD *sing song voice* CC likes Kanta! CC likes Kant- *gets killed.... again....*

I don't know Sid's Japanese name either ^^;;

Sure..... That's what tehy all say.... *gets killed... for the 50th time now? XD*

^_^ That's good to hear! No old-like CC! *isn't making sense*

Hehe, I know, threatening people is fun~! *gets killed... 51th time...! >_>;;*
*twitch* Make it 52 times. *you die yet again* XD

If memory serves, I think his Jap. name was "Shouta". Hope I helped! ^_^

*whips out axe* Ok, now it's 53.

Yep! =) No, it makes sense. After all, am I not always stating that I'm old-like? XD

Yeah, it is! Geeze, you get killed a lot. I'll help! *uses Force Heal* Be well, friend! XD

M

Marichi

;__;

Icy- You can make them in scenarios/drabbles/banners/avatars/sprites/fanart/ anything really. But I doubt anyone is going to give it even a tiny try. So disappointed... ;_;

So if Wally/Drew/Ash/Steven/Sid started to become May's suitor (bump up the age of course) exactly how would Brendan win her back?

Geez-you guys post fast! @_@

Marichi said:
;__;

Icy- You can make them in scenarios/drabbles/banners/avatars/sprites/fanart/ anything really. But I doubt anyone is going to give it even a tiny try. So disappointed... ;_;

So if Wally/Drew/Ash/Steven/Sid started to become May's suitor (bump up the age of course) exactly how would Brendan win her back?

Wait, wait, I'll try! But I don't how I'm going to do it . . . I've failed you! ;_;

Well, I guess he'd probably try to do something romantic and unexpected in an attempt to win her back. Or, if the other suitor achieved his position by underhanded or unscrupulous means, Brendan could try to expose him.

Yeah, we get that a lot! XD

Kyoto-chan

CC-sama-- Ah! You made my memory run again! Yep yep, Shouta was Sid! =3 Arigatou, CC-sama~

Yay! We're all a bunch of friends that like threatening each other! xDD

^^; Why are you hurting nee-san so much?

Apology accepted. It's just that there may be a chance that Shuu will appear in Kanto sooner or later, but it's a hell of a little chance that Shuu'll follow May to the next region.

Usagi-chan-- Anoo...Mitsuru-chan gets whipped off the list 'cause of CG-chan and I, while...Yuuki might end up threatening all of them, or trying to win May's heart by impressing her? =/

;157;- Kyoto-chan -;172;

Kanta-chan

Guess who did their work?! ME! ^___________^ *points at sig*

What people can come between Hoennshipping?
Drew is number one right now since Ash isn't really throwing off any hints. After that would be Steven (in the games) since he likes to give away items . . . yada yada. Personally, I'm getting tired of Wally/May/Brendan triangles for some reason. -_- So I'm not even gonna go into explaining about Wally's "threat" towards Hoennshipping.

As for that Sid guy from Destiny Deoxys . . . eh I don't think May will pick him over Brendan. O.O;

EDIT:

@_@;; They sure do . . .

I think that'd make a cute pairing . . . no wait, I dunno about that . . . *gets killed* X_X; Gomen, gomen . . . =P
-.- . . . Somehow, I feel as if I'm at school already. *sighs*

Last edited:
E

*Eastwinds*

Kanta-chan said:

Drew is number one right now since Ash isn't really throwing off any hints. After that would be Steven (in the games) since he likes to give away items . . . yada yada. Personally, I'm getting tired of Wally/May/Brendan triangles for some reason. -_- So I'm not even gonna go into explaining about Wally's "threat" towards Hoennshipping.

Me is going to have to go with Drew.....Why? Because with the rose and the Rose means love thing yeah..... Oh and I'm going to have to go with you on that one Kanta, Ash isn't really showing hints.....To me well Ash is kinda like a well....................teacher to May.Why dont you like Wally/May/Brendan triangle thingys?????? To me Wally's not a threat to HoennShipping. I don't know why but to me he just isn't.^^;;;

Sorry for not being here in a while....Me was at Ohio for vacation.I really missed SPPf. Sorry again!^_________________^;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Kana

kisses
Marichi-san said:
Mmhm! I think of it that way too. Even though I'm a newrivalshipper I refuse to whack you. Need an ice pack? That's two hits in one post. ^^;

*lightbulb* Aa~!!! *nabs a few from different LJ communities-30kisses&52flavours*
Here are a list of themes. Interpret them however you like but whatever you do make sure it's hoennshipping.
1. Dash
5. Taken by the wind
7. Glomp
8. Lucky star
9. Heat of the moment
11. Contest Jam
15. Through uncertainty

Sure. *takes ice pack* Thanks . . . First Aid! XD

I have no idea what that is or how to do it, but I'll try anyway . . .

1) Yuuki and Haruka race each other. =)
2) Take a walk together.
3) Erm . . . ? They way they look at each other . . . ? 0_o;
4) Yuuki leaves to go on some journey or whatever . . .
5) Haruka's voice is taken by the wind to Yuuki. ^_~
6) Dunno . . .
7) Haruka glomps Yuuki when he returns. XD
8) Haruka tells Yuuki about the lucky star she found in the sky and wished for him to return . . . ? 0.o;
9) Silence . . . blushing . . . XD
10) ?
11) ?
12) Yuuki gives Haruka a . . . kiss? ^^;
13) Yuuki and Haruka comfort each other . . . for an . . . odd reason . . .
14) Dunno.
15) Dunno. *gets whacked*

Onii-san said:
Thanks for coming up with a topic! It's strange that we never used that one before, considering how obvious it is. 0_o I'd say the absolute biggest threat is . . . *spits* Drew. I'm sure you're all familiar with my views on Contestshipping. >_< Aside from that, Ash doesn't seem like much of a threat, Sid was just a one-off character, Brock is way too old, and Max is related to May. Steven seems like a realistic threat gamewise, since he pays so much attention to May/Brendan throughout the game. Wally doesn't seem like too much of a threat. He's probably hooked up to a respirator by now, considering the thorough glomping that most of the other Hoennshippers administered to him. XD

What . . . views? ^^; *doesn't understand her brother at all* You don't like Contestshipping?

Onii-san said:
What?! O-of course not! Where'd you get that idea? XD

And a big "=P" to you, too. XD

Pfft. That's crazy! XD

You're . . . stuttering! XD

Maybe you should pair up with her . . . *gets killed . . . AGAIN*

Ice Cream-chan said:
How many times does Mitsuru-kun get glomped a day? XD

Let's think about that . . . XD

Marichi-san said:
;__;

*raises hand* I tried it! *stares above*

I think you mean, "win her over". =P As Kyoto-chan said, Misturu is always in the hospital because of our glomps, so he's not a problem . . . like in the old Hoennshipping Chaos, *forgets who* held Steven and Wally back. XD Yuuki would *protect* Haruka from the "suitors" (as in Kyoto's fic, "Obsession). XD

Kanta-chan said:

^^;

HOENNSHIPPING CHAOS! *runs to read*

Kyoto- You're welcome! ^_^ I live to serve. . . . Well, not really. XD

Hey, I tried to help her afterwards! Doesn't that count?

Thank you. ^^ Yes, you're probably right about that. I say again, "Many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view." *is feeling philisophical*

Kanta said:

As for that Sid guy from Destiny Deoxys . . . eh I don't think May will pick him over Brendan. O.O;

I noticed! I've already reviewed. Good job! ^_^

*nods* Yeah, that makes sense. As for Wally, well, I guess too much of a good thing can be bad. :/

Tell me about it. >_> I swear, the way people just jump at a rumour . . . -_-

Windy(can I call you that?)- Hello! *hugs* Welcome back! We missed you, too. ^_^ How was Ohio?

Cherri said:
What . . . views? ^^; *doesn't understand her brother at all* You don't like Contestshipping?

You're . . . stuttering! XD

Maybe you should pair up with her . . . *gets killed . . . AGAIN*
It means "opinions". And, yes, I said a while back that I don't care at all for Contestshipping, or Drew, for that matter.

I meant to do that. It was, as Kyoto says, "le joke". =P

. . . ? Ok, now this is just getting crazy. -_-

Cherri, again- Oh, so that's how the stuff Marichi gave us works! I like your ideas! If I get some time later, I'll make a few of my own.

Kanta-chan

*is happy that HC is being read* ^^

1. Dash
5. Taken by the wind
7. Glomp
8. Lucky star
9. Heat of the moment
11. Contest Jam
15. Through uncertainty

1. Brendan and May chases after tha Dash card like in Cardcaptor Sakura.
2. Brendan and May flies kite and eats ice cream
3. ???
4. ???
5. May becomes a spirit as Brendan chases her in tears ;_;
6. Erm . . . ???
7. May glomps Brendan because he saved her
8. May makes a wish like she did in Jirachi Wishmaker
9. Brendan battles [insert whatever here] to help May
10. Brendan and May are together forever
11. Brendan and May help each other?
12. ???
13. Brendan dies as May cries
14. Brendan fights for his love
15. Will they be togehter forever?

Kana

kisses
Onii-san said:
It means "opinions". And, yes, I said a while back that I don't care at all for Contestshipping, or Drew, for that matter.

I meant to do that. It was, as Kyoto says, "le joke". =P

. . . ? Ok, now this is just getting crazy. -_-

Cherri, again- Oh, so that's how the stuff Marichi gave us works! I like your ideas! If I get some time later, I'll make a few of my own.

*nods* I was joking. ^^;

*points above*

*rolls eyes* Er, I know what "view" means. ^^; I just didn't understand your views about Contestshipping. ^^

Kanta-chan said:
*is happy that HC is being read* ^^

I reviewed! ^_^

New . . . topic . . . ?

E

*Eastwinds*

Marichi said:
*rips off oxygen mask* I'm alive! Thanks Icy~chan! Ah! Heal! *revives*

Jane- We-and by we I really mean I- have the 40 hour famine at school too but its doesn't substitute for any courses. Happy B-day to you in advance!Want some cake?

1. Dash
5. Taken by the wind
7. Glomp
8. Lucky star
9. Heat of the moment
11. Contest Jam
15. Through uncertainty

1.Brendan and May raceing each other.^^;;
2.Both heading on to a new journey togetther.
3.When they stare into each others eyes they look away.
4.So close yet so far!
5.???
6.No idea...
7.May Glomping Brendan after He beat the Hoenn leage(sp?)
8.May wishes to see Brendan again.=)
9.Brendan riskes his life to save May.^^
10.Now and forever Brendan and May!
11.No idea......x_x;;;
12.Brendan kisses May!!!!^^
13.Brendan dies as May goes through a Deep depression.;-;
14.Fights to save that special love of his.
15.If they will stay together.^^;;;;;

Commander Cody said:
Kyoto- You're welcome! ^_^ I live to serve. . . . Well, not really. XD

Windy(can I call you that?)- Hello! *hugs* Welcome back! We missed you, too. ^_^ How was Ohio?

Sure!Of course you can call me that!^^ HATED IT!!!!!! It was boring! 9 hours in the car! What a waste!-_-;;;;; Thanks for asking thow.^^

Cherri said:
*nods* I was joking. ^^;

*points above*

*rolls eyes* Er, I know what "view" means. ^^; I just didn't understand your views about Contestshipping. ^^
Oh . . . I'm sorry. ^^;; It's tough to tell when you can't actually hear who you're talking to.

Okay, I see. ^_^

Boy, do I wish we had a topic right about now . . . ;_;

Windy said:
Sure!Of course you can call me that!^^ HATED IT!!!!!! It was boring! 9 hours in the car! What a waste!-_-;;;;; Thanks for asking thow.^^
Thanks! ^_^

Oh . . . sorry I asked. ^^;; You're welcome, though. ^^

I like your answers to Marichi's guidelines. I want to come up with some, too, but I'm kinda running low on ideas. ;_; Hopefully, I'll have some later . . .

M

Marichi

^^; ya....that works too.

*snags No.3 And yes, the way you look at me* Oh you know me. ^_~

"Honestly, your wasting your breath, Brendan. Of all the girls in the world, why do you seek me?"
"You really don't get it do you?"
May twitched at the mock of his voice.
"After all this time you still don't get?"
Watch it, Buddy!
"Of all the people that knows what I'm going through, it's you. You're the one that make me forget the trouble I'm in. Then there's that impossible dream you don't give up on. By doing so, you've convinced me to achieve my own dream. May, you've got a good heart and that's what I like about you."
May remained silent for the moment, taking it all in. She grinned a little at what had become of them.
"It's not at all an infatuation?"
He smirked.
"And yes, the way you look at me."

FLUFF!! XDXD *get's killed by anti-fluffers* I'm down to one life!

Cherry said:
5) Haruka's voice is taken by the wind to Yuuki. ^_~
I like that one a lot. It reminds me of 'I Think It's Love Actually' ^_^
Kanta said:
10. Brendan and May are together forever
15. Will they be togehter forever?
I sure hope so. =\
Windy said:
3.When they stare into each others eyes they look away.
I like that one too! XDXDXD

I'll answer the way you guys did later. *strokes chin* Perhaps...

Status
Not open for further replies.