• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hoennshipping General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shinndo

Burning emotions
Nande? You're on now. ^^;

I'll draw something nice right now too! (as nice as my drawings ever get >_<)

EDIT: FIRST POST OF PAGE 455 IS MINE MUHAHAHAHA.

~Shinndo

Ice-Phoenix-chan

gone with the wind~
Cherri- I can't find your user... X_x;;;

Shinndo- X_x;;;

Kyoto- I'm on, I'm on! But you're off! >=O

XDD;;

Shinndo- Maybe I should draw something........... *thinks* Or maybe not.... X_x;;; *working on Ble-- *gets killed* ya... pics... >_>;;;

o_O;;;

Erm... I think we need another new topic X_x;;

Shinndo

Burning emotions
I guess the festival will flow into most of next week?

This isn't working out very well... *throws drawing into a basket full of paper balls*

It was nice chatting with you Icy-chan! ^^

WEIRD TOPIC GENERATOR: Trapped on an island for days, May and Brendan are down to their last rations... continue....

~Shinndo

Icy-chan said:
Ya... I guess.. but ya, post it on LJ so your works won't be written for nothing ^^

^_^ Good! XDD;;; *feels like a cow XDDD*

*nod nod* LJ is a better alternative to people who don't know Xanga since they don't have to bother with the layout, which is also LJ's disadvantage for having their layouts too plain and boring =/

^^;;; Sorry!

;_; I wanted to be here too... ;_;
Okee-dokee, then! ^_^ When I think of something, I'll know what to do! ^^

LOL, glad to hear it! XDDD Come to think of it, so do I. 0_o

Hm, sounds reasonable. ^^ As for layouts, I'm okay. I was never one for flashiness, anyway. XD

It's okay! ^^;;

Well, I guess you still can. We started a bit late, so I'm extending it to tomorrow. Maybe you can be there then! ^_^

Shinndo said:
I guess the festival will flow into most of next week?

WEIRD TOPIC GENERATOR: Trapped on an island for days, May and Brendan are down to their last rations... continue...
Nah, just tomorrow and maybe some of Monday. ^^

What else? They share! XDDD

---

Kanta and Cherri- If you see this, allow me to say that I'm eternally thankful for helping me have my very 1st IM conversation. ^_^

EDIT- Shinndo, if you make a snippy response to that, I will bury you . . .

M

Marichi

CCneesy- lol Don't you remember? Those are the same words you said to me. So really... you just took your own advice. XD Sorry about the fwapping. ^^;

Icyneesy- Paid accounts get the good layouts. But Kyotoneesy's layout looks pwetty! I had a Xanga. But I forgot what I called it. And the password. Oh dear...Oh yeah, about the quote, it means nothing changes. Pretty snazzy way of putting it, eh?

Shinndo- Wow. I'm speechless at this topic. And again, I am all at seas. ^^;

Kanta-chan

Cherri and CC- Ah, sorry about MSN last night. ._.; My uncle came on and my mom shooed me off the computer and wanted to talk to him. >_<;; So when I said "brb" I meant "g2g". ;_;

Oh~ are people gonna join xanga to join this blogring ? =D Hoennshippy 4ever! XD

Kana

kisses
Kanta-chan said:
Oh, want me to send you a link for layouts? Xanga's kinda hard to work with at first, but you'll get used to it. ^^

Oh, I have blogring.com or something, but . . . I think my Xanga's messed up so almost none of them work for me. ;_;

Kanta-chan said:
Oh yay! Festival! Let's start with a most sushi and wasabi eating contest! =D *is hungry >_>;*

Ack! I don't like sushi OR wasabi. <_< I wanna get hyper with pie or ice cream though. o.o

Icy-chan said:
I can't find your user... X_x;;;

Eh? What'd you search?

Shinndo said:
Trapped on an island for days, May and Brendan are down to their last rations... continue....

Uh . . . I really dunno. They'd try finding berries and other fruits? ^^;;

CC said:
If you see this, allow me to say that I'm eternally thankful for helping me have my very 1st IM conversation. ^_^

That was your FIRST? O_O

Kanta-chan said:
Ah, sorry about MSN last night. ._.; My uncle came on and my mom shooed me off the computer and wanted to talk to him. >_<;; So when I said "brb" I meant "g2g". ;_;

;_; Damn . . . you should get your own computer. Not that I have my own, but . . .

FESTIVAL, PEOPLE!

Marichi said:
CCneesy- lol Don't you remember? Those are the same words you said to me. So really... you just took your own advice. XD Sorry about the fwapping. ^^;
Oh . . . hey, you're right! XD Not a problem. ^^

Kanta said:
Cherri and CC- Ah, sorry about MSN last night. ._.; My uncle came on and my mom shooed me off the computer and wanted to talk to him. >_<;; So when I said "brb" I meant "g2g". ;_;
No, really, it's okay. ^^;; The fact that you were . . . you know, gone, was evidence enough for me. XD

Cherri said:
That was your FIRST? O_O

FESTIVAL, PEOPLE!
Uh, YEAH! I made that pretty clear after I said so many times in this thread that I'd never done it before. o_O Weren't you listening? XD

I've been saying that for a while now. >_>;; Just to reinforce it, I shall make this statement: DO WHAT SHE SAID, PEOPLE!!!

Shinndo

Burning emotions
Wow, my topics are really bad eh? >_>

Let the festives begin?

Kanta and Cherri- If you see this, allow me to say that I'm eternally thankful for helping me have my very 1st IM conversation. ^_^

Awwwww... LOL! CC IS GROWING UP- *falls into hole**poof*

My NINJA ABILITIES ARE NOT TO BE UNDER ESTIM-*falls into another hole*

~Shinndo

Shinndo said:
Let the festives begin?

You're right. >_>;; C'mon everyone . . . any day now . . .

THAT'S IT!! YOU ASKED FOR IT!! *pulls out Sten gun and jumps down hole* PREPARE TO DIE!!!! *randomly shoots machine gun into air*

Kanta-chan

Okay... let's NOT have sushi and wasabi. o_o;; What will we do first for the contest then? Fic judging? =/

Please... someone get on MSN... *bored*

Kana

kisses
Shinndo said:

xDD *LMAO*

Kanta-chan said:
Okay... let's NOT have sushi and wasabi. o_o;; What will we do first for the contest then? Fic judging? =/

Oh god yes! >_>

;_; I can't . . . my dad's computer doesn't work as well and MSN doesn't work on it . . . Gomen ne! <_<

BTW I fixed up my Xanga! =D Link = http://www.xanga.com/home.aspx?user=Final_Wishes77

Not completely done, but . . .

We need a topic.

Kanta said:

Praise the Lord! XDD Judging? I have my evaluations ready, but none of the other judges are here. We need more than just my opinion! >_<

Uh, okay! I guess I could give it a shot, but I don't know if you're there anymore. ^^;;

Cherri said:
xDD *LMAO*

;_; I can't . . . my dad's computer doesn't work as well and MSN doesn't work on it . . . Gomen ne! <_<

BTW I fixed up my Xanga! =D Link = http://www.xanga.com/home.aspx?user=Final_Wishes77

We need a topic.
Shh!! >_> Don't laugh, you'll encourage him!

Oh . . . that must suck. >_< I hope something gets done about that soon. =(

Nice job! ^^

I'm on it. ACHTUNG!! ATTENTION!! All Hoennshippers are advised to come up with a topic, particularly one that relates to the festival!

Last edited:

Kanta-chan

Final Prayer said:
Oh god yes! >_>

We need a topic.
Yes ma'am. '_'

>_<;; Oh poo. It's alright. *pat pat*

'bout time! *comments* Yeah, you should work on your xanga piece by piece. I always change my xanga layout in one day and it kills my eyes. >_<;

I know... T_T;

Commander Cody said:
Praise the Lord! XDD Judging? I have my evaluations ready, but none of the other judges are here. We need more than just my opinion! >_<

Uh, okay! I guess I could give it a shot, but I don't know if you're there anymore. ^^;;
Man, what's with other people and not liking food I like? ._.; Anyways true... where ARE the other judges? o_O;

I'm not. ^^;; I got bored of waiting. *sighs* Not on for the rest of the day. It's cloudy. I'm tired. *yawns*

TOPIC: How many posts do you have here at the Hoennshipping thread? =D

This would be my 1130th. I pwn j00 all! :D *gets killed* X_X;;;

Last edited:
M

Marichi

CC- Have you tried PMing the other judges?

I don't have topic but how about role play? =D

All this talk of msn has convinced me to start adding contacts. XD

Kanta said:
Man, what's with other people and not liking food I like? ._.; Anyways true... where ARE the other judges? o_O;

I'm not. ^^;; I got bored of waiting. *sighs* Not on for the rest of the day. It's cloudy. I'm tired. *yawns*

TOPIC: How many posts do you have here at the Hoennshipping thread? =D

This would be my 1130th. I pwn j00 all! *gets killed*
Hm, damned if I know. Sorry! ^^;; Good question. It's like they don't want a festival or something. >_<

Okay, then. Fine by me. ^^ It's cloudy in NYC, too. Strange? Maybe, but I don't feel like worrying about it today. XD

1009, counting this one. I've made TREMENDOUS progress since I got here, and I'm slowly, but surely, making my way to the top. You hear that, Kanta?! I'M GUNNIN' FOR YOUR SPOT!! >=D

Marichi said:
CC- Have you tried PMing the other judges?

Not a bad idea! ^^ I'll give it a shot later on.

Yeah, yeah! =D That's what makes the festivals fun! At least it was in the past . . . it still is, right?

I noticed! You put me on earlier! XD You and someone else that I'm not sure of. As for the "mystery user", I'm convinced that it's one of you guys.

Kanta-chan

Commander Cody said:
Hm, damned if I know. Sorry! ^^;; Good question. It's like they don't want a festival or something. >_<

Okay, then. Fine by me. ^^ It's cloudy in NYC, too. Strange? Maybe, but I don't feel like worrying about it today. XD

1009, counting this one. I've made TREMENDOUS progress since I got here, and I'm slowly, but surely, making my way to the top. You hear that, Kanta?! I'M GUNNIN' FOR YOUR SPOT!! >=D
*sighs* =/ It's Sunday people... church doesn't last THAT long. T_T;

Yah, I know. ^^ Someone else from NY told me that it was cloudy there. *sighs* Today isn't my day... I'm so tired.

NO YOU AREN'T!!!! >=D You'll never catch up. Mwahaha!!!! >=S You are like 3rd on the list of number of posts. 0_o Amazing... *holds up hands and congratulates Chinese style* Impressive CC, but you will never pwn me! XD

Marichi said:

Brendan and May walked to a festival and noticed clouds in the skies. They also noticed that almost none of the Hoennshippers were around.

Brendan: Hey, was the festival postponed? T_T;;
May: =_=; I dunno... it looks like it gonna rain. Maybe they didn't invite us.
Brendan: o_o; Or maybe they are hding around somewhere watching and stalking us.
May: ... Let's look around.

So they look around and notice that no one is here except Kanta who's very hungry and tired and CC who is busy PMing the other judges.

Brendan and May: *sighs* WHERE IS EVERYBODY?!

- - - -

Add us! Add us! XD *MSN addiction*

- - - -

Btw, I think Icy's internet died like she said last night so I think that's why she's gone. It's Monday for Kamairie... Kyoto, I dunno. FP, I dunno, Marichi is offline... *lists more*

Kanta said:
*sighs* =/ It's Sunday people... church doesn't last THAT long. T_T;

Yah, I know. ^^ Someone else from NY told me that it was cloudy there. *sighs* Today isn't my day... I'm so tired.

NO YOU AREN'T!!!! >=D You'll never catch up. Mwahaha!!!! >=S You are like 3rd on the list of number of posts. 0_o Amazing... *holds up hands and congratulates Chinese style* Impressive CC, but you will never pwn me! XD

Brendan and May walked to a festival and noticed clouds in the skies. They also noticed that almost none of the Hoennshippers were around.

Brendan: Hey, was the festival postponed? T_T;;
May: =_=; I dunno... it looks like it gonna rain. Maybe they didn't invite us.
Brendan: o_o; Or maybe they are hding around somewhere watching and stalking us.
May: ... Let's look around.

So they look around and notice that no one is here except Kanta who's very hungry and tired and CC who is busy PMing the other judges.

Brendan and May: *sighs* WHERE IS EVERYBODY?!
My sentiments, exactly. >_<

Oh. Well, okay, then! XD If it makes you feel any better, I've had a nasty cough ever since I got my last booster shot, and my stapled-together head is still sore. >_< If there's anything that can aid suffering, it's knowing that you're not alone! XDDD

Thank you for the congradulation, but I'm afraid you're sadly, SADLY mistaken about me. Your time in the spotlight is coming to an end, and soon, I will be at the top! >=P Besides, I'm already here more often than most of you, so it's only a matter of time. :p AND, I've got nothing to do today, so I'm prepared to post as much as I need to. *insert evil laughter here*

YES, that's what I'm talking about! =D Alas, I'm short on ideas, so I think I'll contribute something later. ^^;; For some reason, when you mentioned that I was off PMing the other judges, I imagined myself in a telephone booth. 0_o

Would you mind telling May and Brendan that I'm doing everything in my power to get the celebration going? ><;;

T

Togepicute

I only have about 3 post here, I can't catch up when there's too many post @_@

Togepicute said:
I only have about 3 post here, I can't catch up when there's too many post @_@
It's okay, you'll catch up one day. ^_^ Trust me, back in the beginning, I didn't think I'd ever get very far, either. And look at me now! #3 on the "who posted" list, and making my way to #2. Trust me, you'll have your day yet. ^^

---

I really have to get to PMing the other contest judges. ><;;

EDIT: Uh, as it turns out, Windy's the only other judge, unless Kyoto still plans to judge. >_< Windy's not coming anytime soon, since her computer's broken, and I don't know if Kyoto is still a judge, since she entered the contest. *sigh* What a nightmare . . .

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.