• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hoennshipping General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kanta-chan

Commander Cody said:
My sentiments, exactly. >_<

Oh. Well, okay, then! XD If it makes you feel any better, I've had a nasty cough ever since I got my last booster shot, and my stapled-together head is still sore. >_< If there's anything that can aid suffering, it's knowing that you're not alone! XDDD

Thank you for the congradulation, but I'm afraid you're sadly, SADLY mistaken about me. Your time in the spotlight is coming to an end, and soon, I will be at the top! >=P Besides, I'm already here more often than most of you, so it's only a matter of time. :p AND, I've got nothing to do today, so I'm prepared to post as much as I need to. *insert evil laughter here*

YES, that's what I'm talking about! =D Alas, I'm short on ideas, so I think I'll contribute something later. ^^;; For some reason, when you mentioned that I was off PMing the other judges, I imagined myself in a telephone booth. 0_o

Would you mind telling May and Brendan that I'm doing everything in my power to get the celebration going? ><;;
*GASP* ANOTHER COINCIDENCE! I got a booster shot also! =O And I'm tired/sick because of it too! O_O! *hides*

>=O We'll just see about that! I'm keeping my rank here! *posts posts posts* *GASP* j00 got another rival!!!! >=D

XDDDD Me too! I was going to say, "And CC is making phone calls to other judges" to make it seem more realistic, but meh... I didn't. =D I was just being random then. I can't think of any real role plays. ^^;;

Mo'kay. BRENDAN! MWAY! *tells them*

Togepicute said:
I only have about 3 post here, I can't catch up when there's too many post @_@
*pat pat* I know... there's a lotta posts here. ><; I hardly ever see you on though...

Kanta said:
*GASP* ANOTHER COINCIDENCE! I got a booster shot also! =O And I'm tired/sick because of it too! O_O! *hides*

>=O We'll just see about that! I'm keeping my rank here! *posts posts posts* *GASP* j00 got another rival!!!! >=D

XDDDD Me too! I was going to say, "And CC is making phone calls to other judges" to make it seem more realistic, but meh... I didn't. =D I was just being random then. I can't think of any real role plays. ^^;;

Mo'kay. BRENDAN! MWAY! *tells them*
WHAT?! Oh, no, THE EVIL COINCIDENCES ARE BACK!!!! :eek: *runs to shelter*

No, I say you're losing it!! >=( *keeps posting* You do realize that the more you post, the more I post! >=P Face it; you're doomed! *cackles evilly*

Really? Wow! =D That's one coincidence that actualy seems cool! XDD I can't think of anything, either. ^^;; Unless you count some random idea I came up with after watching Steamboy again. XD

LOL, thanks!

Kanta-chan

Commander Cody said:
WHAT?! Oh, no, THE EVIL COINCIDENCES ARE BACK!!!! :eek: *runs to shelter*

No, I say you're losing it!! >=( *keeps posting* You do realize that the more you post, the more I post! >=P Face it; you're doomed! *cackles evilly*

Really? Wow! =D That's one coincidence that actualy seems cool! XDD I can't think of anything, either. ^^;; Unless you count some random idea I came up with after watching Steamboy again. XD

LOL, thanks!
I know... >_>;; Who's plotting all of this! >=(

ROAR! *posts* You have 100 more posts to make before you catch up up moi! >=P Yersh, there's no one else besides us here so... @_@;; Boy I gotta stop posting or you will keep posting.

XD I know! Oh! Oh! Oh!

Brendan: >=) *posts*
May: >=( *posts*
Brendan: >_<; *posts*
May: >=O *posts*
Us: O_O;;;

xD I thought it would be funny to watch Brendan and May duels for something. ROFL

Kanta-chan said:
I know... >_>;; Who's plotting all of this! >=(

ROAR! *posts* You have 100 more posts to make before you catch up up moi! >=P Yersh, there's no one else besides us here so... @_@;; Boy I gotta stop posting or you will keep posting.

XD I know! Oh! Oh! Oh!

Brendan: >=) *posts*
May: >=( *posts*
Brendan: >_<; *posts*
May: >=O *posts*
Us: O_O;;;

xD I thought it would be funny to watch Brendan and May duels for something. ROFL
I say it's the government! It's always the government! :mad:

I beat all the others; you should be a snap! *posts again* >=D Yeah, that's right. It's just us. >_< Stop posting? YES!! Good idea, do it! XP

LOL, that would be funny! XDD Maybe we should think of some kind of competition for them as part of the festival. Think of the possibilities . . . XDDD

T

Togepicute

Kanta Chan- How come you never see me online, I'm almost aaaall day online! Mom's mad at me about that.

Are we having a festival? I need to catch up...*sighs*

EDIT: That's makes 4 post now! YEY!

Last edited by a moderator:
Togepicute said:
Kanta Chan- How come you never see me online, I'm almost aaaall day online! Mom's mad at me about that.

Are we having a festival? I need to catch up...*sighs*

EDIT: That's makes 4 post now! YEY!
Damned if I know. ^^;; Come to think of it, I haven't seen you much, either. I really need to be more observant. >_<

Yes, but you have plenty of time to catch up; not much is going on. ><;;

Good on you! ^_^

EDIT: I posted again! My advance continues! >=D

T

Togepicute

Oh, well that's good I guess *looks at Kanta* and Kanta's not too hyper so I'll probably catch up.

Togepicute said:
Oh, well that's good I guess *looks at Kanta* and Kanta's not too hyper so I'll probably catch up.
Glad to hear it. ^^ Well, as it were, she's not even here anymore. Which gives me a golden opportunity to post more! >=D But, that's off-topic. >_>;; We're gonna need something to talk about.

Togepicute said:
ok, let's see, ummm Why do you like Hoennshipping?
Hm, we've had this one before, but I suppose we can still work with it. ^^ I like it because . . . uh, well, it was the first May-shipping I heard about, it seems somewhat more unique than a few of its rivals, and May and Brendan just look good together. ^_^ I could give a much more detailed answer, but I'm kinda tired right now. ^^;;

Kanta-chan

Gad damn. >( I thought if I'd stop posting, you would. But no, you kept on posting. Poo.

Anyways, yeah, not hyper right now. More of... tired still. ;_;

Topic: This was a topic so many times... *sighs*

But I liked Hoennshipping because of Breezy. o_o;

T

Togepicute

No it's ok....I guess, most topics have been used before so it's hard to have a new one....NOOOOOO Kanta's on again! XD

Kyoto-chan

X_X -dead-

Rival-nii-- Hmmm...that wouldn't be someone that goes by "~*Devotion*~" now, would it? x3 -big arrow points at Kyoto- I added you last night...P:

Evil-chan-- @-@ Go on MSN~~~

Evil-chan's topic: Ne...? x_x -not sure-

Eep, sorry I haven't scanned in my annual scrapbook yet! ^^; I'll get to it today--PROMISE!

;157;- Kyoto-chan -;172;

Kanta-chan

Togepicute said:
No it's ok....I guess, most topics have been used before so it's hard to have a new one....NOOOOOO Kanta's on again! XD
I know. xX;;

XD Yes I'm on. I had homework for a while, but I'm back. =P

Btw, I found this really cute song by Rie Fu. x_x;; My god it matches Hoennshipping (actually Cherri's "One in a Million")

So touch me like a soft breeze, I never knew I could be so blessed
What I had dreamed of had swept through my cheek, and now it swept away once again

What if her life is on air every weekdays, from 10 to 11:35
Would you care enough to watch it with a handful of popcorn in your hand?
Would it entertain you enough for the day?

/\ Just the first 2 verses really...

Kanta-chan

Togepicute said:
Do anyone know 'bout the festival?
I dunno. They SHOULD. >_>; Besides, Kyoto and Kamairie are on now. ^^

Kyoto-chan said:
Evil-chan-- @-@ Go on MSN~~~

Evil-chan's topic: Ne...? x_x -not sure-

Eep, sorry I haven't scanned in my annual scrapbook yet! ^^; I'll get to it today--PROMISE!

;157;- Kyoto-chan -;172;
Err... I can't. x_x; I still have to finish my homwork. I'll be on in 20 minutes okay?

Scrapbook again? *sparkly eyes* ^___^

Last edited:
T

Togepicute

Well I guees I'll have to wait. Wait a sec... I don't feel left out anymore!

I've been literally buried in posts over the last few minutes. X_X If my dad hadn't come in to bother me, I would've . . . *trails off*

Kanta said:
Gad damn. >( I thought if I'd stop posting, you would. But no, you kept on posting. Poo.

Anyways, yeah, not hyper right now. More of... tired still. ;_;

Topic: This was a topic so many times... *sighs*

But I liked Hoennshipping because of Breezy. o_o;
You underestimate me! >=P

Me, neither. >_< Stupid shot . . .

Yeah, but what else have we got? ><;;

That was a factor for me, too.

Oh, and good luck with your homework. ^_^

Togepicute said:
Yeah, that's pretty much the case. >_>;;

Hm, it would seem as though I have something of a supporter! XD

Kyoto-chan said:
Rival-nii-- Hmmm...that wouldn't be someone that goes by "~*Devotion*~" now, would it? x3 -big arrow points at Kyoto- I added you last night...P:
Oh, so that was you! XD Yes, I remember. ^^

Keep working on the scrapbook! We needs it, precious! XDDD

T

Togepicute

CC- I know what you mean...Mom asks me to baby sit for my bros in curcial moments...which sometimes gets me on my nerves

Togepicute said:
CC- I know what you mean...Mom asks me to baby sit for my bros in curcial moments...which sometimes gets me on my nerves
Oy . . . parents have the WORST timing, don't they? >_< Did my dad really have to look at my school absence form NOW?! Eh, but this is off-topic. >_< I certainly hope Kyoto gets her picture up soon . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.