• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hoennshipping General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kanta-chan

LH said:
*going off topic*

*throws a fit*

*gets dragged out of forum by mods*
XD We go off topic here all the time. x_x;;

No~! ;__; LH! *goes rescue LH*

Brendan and May seperates for years, and Brendan comes back to find that May has a child. Up for discussion

O_O! *has a thought in her head*

Brendan leaves May in the city of Liore after he reveals that the High Priest Conero-sama is a phony who uses the Philosopher Stone, blah, blah, blah. When he comes back to that city, he sees that it's all ripped up, yada, yada. Meets up with May and she has a baby... O_O! [SPOIL]It's rape[/SPOIL]! *gets killed for having such a thought*

What would happen if May and Brendan were dating secretly and May's parents find out?
They'll be like ZOMG! Our little girl is dating Brendan! =O MISSION COMPLETE! xD

Last edited:
T

Togepicute

Kanta- Lol, and pluh-lease don't be too hyper today!

Keep posting! We're almost in the 500th page! xD

Last edited by a moderator:

Kanta-chan

Togepicute said:
Kanta- Lol, and pluh-lease don't be too hyper today!

Keep posting! We're almost in the 500th page! xD
I can't help it. I just had Skittles again. >=P

XD Halfway! Wow, that was fast. @_@ WE were just at the 400th page a month ago or so. Wow...

CC- I'm pwning you with my post! HA!

Topic: I mean it though. o.o May's parents are evil-doers plotting to matchmake Brendan and May. *crazy*

T

Togepicute

Ummm....Yep you're crazy ^^; Is that a good topic? I don't understand the question...o_o

Shinndo

Burning emotions
Icy-chan, I was actually worried about CC going balistic on me. ^^;

Anyways... *poof*

~Shinndo

Kyoto-chan

Evil-chan's topic answer: ...why do I have the feeling that this is from FMA...? o.o

But...XD That last one...x3

Evil-chan-- >_<; Gimme Skittles! -just had moon cake and still needs more sugar- XD

Toge-chan [Togepicute, mind if I call you that from now on?]-- 8D;; -posts-

;157;- Kyoto-chan -;172;

azngirlLH

Battle Pyramid Champion
Ice-Phoenix-chan said:
X_x;;; Noo~! Come back! *pulls back*

x_x

No~! ;__; LH! *goes rescue LH*

Yay I'm rescued xD.

Brendan leaves May in the city of Liore after he reveals that the High Priest Conero-sama is a phony who uses the Philosopher Stone, blah, blah, blah. When he comes back to that city, he sees that it's all ripped up, yada, yada. Meets up with May and she has a baby... O_O! It's rape! *gets killed for having such a thought*

O___________O

My mind has been polluted by evil thoughts . . . *shudders in corner*

That will never happen to May. Maybe in a doujinshi of a perverted fan boy of May's >_> but . . . *shudders*

What would happen if May and Brendan were dating secretly and May's parents find out?
They'll be like ZOMG! Our little girl is dating Brendan! =O MISSION COMPLETE! xD

I think . . .

nothing =]. Her parents will pretend not to notice. Either that or May's mom drags her into her room and talks about boys >_> or something.

K

Kamairie

Shinndo said:
Brendan and May seperates for years, and Brendan comes back to find that May has a child. Up for discussion.
He gets the wrong idea and starts babbling about how happy she is in her new life with some other guy. She thinks he's gona crazy because the kid is an orphan she's looking after because his/her parents died in an accident.

LOL, fear my crazy imagination! =D

Togepicute said:
Reminds me of how Yuu and Miki were in Marmalade Boy. I don't know what happened later on though . . . >_>

Kanta said:

O_O! *has a thought in her head*

Brendan leaves May in the city of Liore after he reveals that the High Priest Conero-sama is a phony who uses the Philosopher Stone, blah, blah, blah. When he comes back to that city, he sees that it's all ripped up, yada, yada. Meets up with May and she has a baby... O_O! [SPOIL]It's rape[/SPOIL]! *gets killed for having such a thought*
You and your Hagaren obsession . . . =_=;

T

Togepicute

azngirlLH said:
I think . . .

nothing =]. Her parents will pretend not to notice. Either that or May's mom drags her into her room and talks about boys >_> or something.

Yep that's much like it! ^^;

Kyoto-chan

Kam-san-- Yuu and Miki eventually tell their parents and they're okay with it. o.o MB was the first manga series I ever finished, so yeah...x3

Toge-chan-- +_+ Yes please.

LH-- -clings and ties to chair- NEVER LEAVE AGAIN! #_#

;157;- Kyoto-chan -;172;

Kanta-chan

Togepicute said:
Ummm....Yep you're crazy ^^; Is that a good topic? I don't understand the question...o_o
>_> <_< Sorry. Geez, I've been testing at school all day. -.-; *has to let her hyperness here* o,o;

Kyoto-chan said:
Evil-chan's topic answer: ...why do I have the feeling that this is from FMA...? o.o

Evil-chan-- >_<; Gimme Skittles! -just had moon cake and still needs more sugar- XD

;157;- Kyoto-chan -;172;
*whistles innocently* >=) 'cuz it is.

I ate them all though. ._.;

azngirlLH said:
x_x

Yay I'm rescued xD.

O___________O

My mind has been polluted by evil thoughts . . . *shudders in corner*

That will never happen to May. Maybe in a doujinshi of a perverted fan boy of May's >_> but . . . *shudders*

I think . . .

xD

Ah gomen. ._.;; I didn't mean to scare everyone by my craziness. *sobs to herself in the corner*

Lol, that's gonna be a loooong talk. XD

Kamairie said:
He gets the wrong idea and starts babbling about how happy she is in her new life with some other guy. She thinks he's gona crazy because the kid is an orphan she's looking after because his/her parents died in an accident.

LOL, fear my crazy imagination! =D

You and your Hagaren obsession . . . =_=;
o_o That's... a good answer. Better than my crazy one. -_-;;

Sorry! >_>;;

LH-- -clings and ties to chair- NEVER LEAVE AGAIN! #_#
YES! Never leave us! ;__; *ties some more*

Kyoto-chan

Evil-chan-- =_= Thought so.

So [SPOIL]Brendan=Ed and May=Winry?[/SPOIL]

=O COINCIDENCE! I'VE BEEN TESTING TOO! -swings off to bomb shelter-

;157;- Kyoto-chan -;172;

T

Togepicute

Kanta- Don't worry....remeber my English not the best.....wait, have you raelized I have post alot this 2 days? By the way good luck on your tests!

Kyoto- Come back and I'll give you some M&M's!! *waves M&M's bag* Good luck on your tests!

Kanta-chan

Kyoto-chan said:
Evil-chan-- =_= Thought so.

So [SPOIL]Brendan=Ed and May=Winry?[/SPOIL]

=O COINCIDENCE! I'VE BEEN TESTING TOO! -swings off to bomb shelter-

;157;- Kyoto-chan -;172;
>=) I'm still obsessed about FMA. XD

Yes. And no. You got May wrong. [SPOIL]May=Roze[/SPOIL]

*hides behind a grain of sand* O_O! Coincidences! >___<;

Togepicute said:
Kanta- Don't worry....remeber my English not the best.....wait, have you raelized I have post alot this 2 days?
*pat pat* It's alright, you'll get better. =^^= English wasn't my first language either.

You have been posting a lot more lately... o_O; More than the other days.

Kyoto-chan

Evil-chan-- So...they meet Rose again? o_o

XD I'm awaiting another FMA episode to air on CN, even though I hate Alphonse's voice. x3

@-@ It's cold in here...-shivers-

Toge-chan-- -snatches from your hands- M&MSSSS! -huggles and acts like Gollum- My preciousssss...

;157;- Kyoto-chan -;172;

Kanta-chan

Kyoto-chan said:
Evil-chan-- So...they meet Rose again? o_o

XD I'm awaiting another FMA episode to air on CN, even though I hate Alphonse's voice. x3

@-@ It's cold in here...-shivers-

;157;- Kyoto-chan -;172;
Yup. She's got a baby because one of the soldiers kinda... >_> <_< >_> *coughs*

o_o; You actually WATCH the dub? x_o *hates Winry's and Alphonse's voice in the dub*

I heard that from my aunt. She said that in SF, she has to wear long sleeves. >_<;

Ice-Phoenix-chan said:
Kanta- X_x;;; FMA...?

Togeicute- Ohh~ I want M&Ms! ^_^

Ah... X_x;; Needa eat dinner... reply the rest later...
>_> <_< Yah... still haven't gotten over that obsession. >_o

*sees her brother eating all the M&Ms* Kant Kant wants some too! ;__;

This late? o_O;;

Kana

kisses
Shinndo said:
I thought that having a child meant the ultimate show of love and affection. So I thought that was cute. ^^ *gets whacked for corniness... mmhmmm corn...*

. . . I really don't want to talk about it . . . going too far . . . X_X;

*ROFL* = "corn" thing. xDD

Kanta-chan said:
Meets up with May and she has a baby... O_O! [SPOIL]It's rape![/SPOIL] *gets killed for having such a thought*

O_O Oh god . . . don't mention that . . . you're killing me . . . *clutches throat* Ah . . . Stay back everyone! *cough* XD

Kanta said:

I thought Togepi meant they'd have a bad reaction, but meh . . .

Kamairie said:

^_^ Better ending. *puts sticker on you* Go Keirii-san!

We. Need. A. Topic. BADLY. x_X

T

Togepicute

Kyoto- Hey! Does were mine! XD!
Icy- I don't have anymore M&M's...but I have Totopos! Want some *bites a totopo*
Kanta- For some reason I think I'm annoying you @.@;
Final Prayer- You got my point on the topic.....

Status
Not open for further replies.