• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hoennshipping General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

LugiasPal

i hate misty in the show. i would haft to say she is a little stuck up. sorry i mentiond the M word

Like wean ash and pikachu destroed M's bike she kept complaing about all the time

but wean pikachu destroed mays bike, may got mad but didnt care, besides we have not hear he mention about her bike
i am infinite% Brendan and May shipper fan ever

Mistys name should be the M word meaning its bad

The Admiral

the star of the masquerade
aNiMeAzNgUrLLH said:
Um, I really don't understand you about the M word thing... but doesn't May's name also begins with M? *whistles and walks away slowly*
Yes, LH, stealth off and evade the, uhh... whateverness. Sorry, can't think of a better term. ^^;;

And, uh... Yeah, LP, I'm not sure about the thing about May's bike, but, yes, Kasu-chan did complain about her bike too much... -_- Pikachu should never be let near another bicycle. XP

L

LugiasPal

well we can may misty name MK for her american name and japanese name

azngirlLH

Battle Pyramid Champion
Arashi Aeriuu said:
Yes, LH, stealth off and evade the, uhh... whateverness. Sorry, can't think of a better term. ^^;;

And, uh... Yeah, LP, I'm not sure about the thing about May's bike, but, yes, Kasu-chan did complain about her bike too much... -_- Pikachu should never be let near another bicycle. XP

Yeah, I wonder how May would react if Brendan was the one with the Pikachu who fried May's bike.

well we can may misty name MK for her american name and japanese name

May? You mean make make, right? Nah, I'll just call her Misty or Kasumi. ^^

L

LugiasPal

man not that meny people anymore

well i hope more peoples come

Brendan: yah no kidding
May: dang brendan i wish the put you in the show
Brendan: i was in the 6th movie
May: But still Ash brock and my bro are getting really boring
Brendan:eek:k

Both: visit this board more often peoples

sweethart_772002

Sea Ruby Trainer
LugiasPal said:
well i hope more peoples come

Brendan: yah no kidding
May: dang brendan i wish the put you in the show
Brendan: i was in the 6th movie
May: But still Ash brock and my bro are getting really boring
Brendan: ok

Both: visit this board more often peoples

heh, chu bet ^_~ i'm one of those more ppl!

and yeah: i want brendan in wun of da shows too. it'd be fun ^_^ im gettin tired of ash... =P

carrymehomec_jpg.jpg
My piccy i drew ^_^ heeeh hoennshipping yaay! (i'll draw more alter ^_^)

L

LugiasPal

i love that picture

oh i love that picture of brendan and may

carrymehomec_jpg.jpg

May: i wish that some one would replace you Ash
Ash: "what"!!!
May: you are so boring that all of the hoaenshippers whant brendan in insted of you ( sorry if i spelt that wrong)
Ash: and who is this brendan kid
May: My boyfriend
Ash: and your point is

Brendan walks in
Brendan:hi everyone
May:hi brendan, walks up and kiss him

and then we see ash fall on the ground

Brendan: may whats with him
May: i do not know dear

Well got to go

azngirlLH

Battle Pyramid Champion
*runs in*

Whoo, I'm visiting!

sweethart_772002 said:

and yeah: i want brendan in wun of da shows too. it'd be fun ^_^ im gettin tired of ash... =P

carrymehomec_jpg.jpg
My piccy i drew ^_^ heeeh hoennshipping yaay! (i'll draw more alter ^_^)

Great picture, very kawaii ^_^. Nice weblog, too.

Ice-Phoenix-chan

gone with the wind~

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v...mehomec_jpg.jpg My piccy i drew ^_^ heeeh hoennshipping yaay! (i'll draw more alter ^_^)

That's a really nice pic, they're so cute ^^

May: i wish that some one would replace you Ash
Ash: "what"!!!
May: you are so boring that all of the hoaenshippers whant brendan in insted of you ( sorry if i spelt that wrong)
Ash: and who is this brendan kid
May: My boyfriend
Ash: and your point is

Brendan walks in
Brendan:hi everyone
May:hi brendan, walks up and kiss him

and then we see ash fall on the ground

Brendan: may whats with him
May: i do not know dear

I wonder how Brendan's personality would be like if he actually appeared in the anime, would he be like Brock and go girl crazy (I hope not), smart like Max, determined (and slow, no offense ^^;;) like Ash or like Ruby (I hope not, then they would be like the manga). Do you think he will be a co-ordinator or a trainer? Hmm... the possibilities...

sweethart_772002

Sea Ruby Trainer
Ice-Phoenix-chan said:
That's a really nice pic, they're so cute ^^

I wonder how Brendan's personality would be like if he actually appeared in the anime, would he be like Brock and go girl crazy (I hope not), smart like Max, determined (and slow, no offense ^^;;) like Ash or like Ruby (I hope not, then they would be like the manga). Do you think he will be a co-ordinator or a trainer? Hmm... the possibilities...

hey thanks ^_^

and yeah i wonder myself 0_o...if he's like ruby i'd be reminded of my brother evertime i see brendan for the rest of my life...*stares for a sec...then shudders in a corner* if he's smart, i wouldn't be surprised (he'd have to be Birch's kid right?) or if he's like brock...that would scare me...and if he's like ash-- hm...got my thinkin'

and what are you talking about when you said "Do you think he will be a co-ordinator or trainer?" um...i just dont get it (sorry i'm kinda slow ^_^;; )

i'd be fun if he's like how he is in my comics =D but i dunno...

well, we'll probably never know... -_-

Last edited:

Ice-Phoenix-chan

gone with the wind~
hey thanks ^_^

and yeah i wonder myself 0_o...if he's like ruby i'd be reminded of my brother evertime i see brendan for the rest of my life...*stares for a sec...then shudders in a corner* if he's smart, i wouldn't be surprised (he'd have to be Birch's kid right?) or if he's like brock...that would scare me...and if he's like ash-- hm...got my thinkin'

and what are you talking about when you said "Do you think he will be a co-ordinator or trainer?" um...i just dont get it (sorry i'm kinda slow ^_^;; )

i'd be fun if he's like how he is in my comics =D but i dunno...

well, we'll probably never know... -_-

I never really liked Ruby's personality much so I just hope that he won't be like him but I'd perfer him have his own personality, just to make another character.

Don't worry about being slow, I'm kinda slow too ^^;; Anyway, what I mean by that question is that you know how Ash wants to collect the badges and May wants to be a co-ordinator? Well, I'm just asking which one you think he will be. I would rather him be a trainer... as long as he's different than Ash (it's not fun with two of the same character, would it?).

Yes, I agree, it won't be possible to make in OOC in fics because he doesn't really have a personality (unless you count the one from the manga...)

I wish they can add him in the anime...

This is random... but I drew a hoennshipping picy! (It's horrible) The pic came from my fic, I know the words are random but I didn't know what else to write XD

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v371/icy_phoenix09/smallerver.jpg

L

LugiasPal

check out my wally website

i love that pic of brendan and may

Please don't advertise in the forums, since your sig is the place to advertise, and nowhere else. ^^;

Last edited by a moderator:
K

Kioko-san

Yay, Hoennshipping!^^ This couple is just so kawaii, even if Brendan was barely in the anime(I think he got a tiny cameo or something..). It would be cool if Brendan was in the show for like a whole eppy. I wouldn't want Ash replaced(I love Ash!^^) but it would be nice if Brendan could get a chance in the anime too.XP

K

Kitty

LugiasPal said:
i hate misty in the show. i would haft to say she is a little stuck up. sorry i mentiond the M word

Like wean ash and pikachu destroed M's bike she kept complaing about all the time

but wean pikachu destroed mays bike, may got mad but didnt care, besides we have not hear he mention about her bike
i am infinite% Brendan and May shipper fan ever

Mistys name should be the M word meaning its bad

whoa what the heck. why are you even talking about misty in here. and lot's of people have names with the letter M in the beginning.

anyways... i got to say that heonnshipping looks like a pretty cute couple n.n i am not a big fan of may. but i like the colors of her/brendan clothes in the game.

azngirlLH

Battle Pyramid Champion
Ice-Phoenix-chan said:
I never really liked Ruby's personality much so I just hope that he won't be like him but I'd perfer him have his own personality, just to make another character.

Don't worry about being slow, I'm kinda slow too ^^;; Anyway, what I mean by that question is that you know how Ash wants to collect the badges and May wants to be a co-ordinator? Well, I'm just asking which one you think he will be. I would rather him be a trainer... as long as he's different than Ash (it's not fun with two of the same character, would it?).

Yes, I agree, it won't be possible to make in OOC in fics because he doesn't really have a personality (unless you count the one from the manga...)

I wish they can add him in the anime...

This is random... but I drew a hoennshipping picy! (It's horrible) The pic came from my fic, I know the words are random but I didn't know what else to write XD

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v371/icy_phoenix09/smallerver.jpg

X3 Kawaii. I wonder what story this goes for...? *goes to ff.net* Doh! Today is the 23rd! Their updates..... *can't log in*

I wonder if we can sign a petition to make Brendan appear in the regular episodes... *wakes up* Dammit, I was dreaming...

Ice-Phoenix-chan

gone with the wind~
i love that pic of brendan and may

^^ thanks

X3 Kawaii. I wonder what story this goes for...? *goes to ff.net* Doh! Today is the 23rd! Their updates..... *can't log in*

I wonder if we can sign a petition to make Brendan appear in the regular episodes... *wakes up* Dammit, I was dreaming...

lol I wish we can sign a petition to let Brendan in the episodes... (Psst I think we should start one... not to get off topic or anything... but I have a feeling that it might ruin advanceshippoing and/or contestshipping...)

P.S. I like your old banner better.... not saying that this one is bad or anything

azngirlLH

Battle Pyramid Champion
Ice-Phoenix-chan said:
^^ thanks

lol I wish we can sign a petition to let Brendan in the episodes... (Psst I think we should start one... not to get off topic or anything... but I have a feeling that it might ruin advanceshippoing and/or contestshipping...)

P.S. I like your old banner better.... not saying that this one is bad or anything

Um, what? I didn't change my banner... ... ... oh, hah, that >.>. Um, I was working on my website, and uh... you know... *whistles*

I just had a second thought about the petition. The idea of bringing Brendan into the regular episodes isn't that important(it might ruin the story somehow). We hoennshippers just think that we can change everthing,but shipping is just a fan's idea, so I don't think it will ever happen. There's this other petition about bringing back the manga. I signed it... but I don't think a bunch of fanatics like us can make a company like Viz start translating again o_O. The thought of seeing people in Japan making a petition about Yuuki makes me laugh somehow... if they are doing one. >_>

Ice-Phoenix-chan

gone with the wind~
Um, what? I didn't change my banner... ... ... oh, hah, that >.>. Um, I was working on my website, and uh... you know... *whistles*

I just had a second thought about the petition. The idea of bringing Brendan into the regular episodes isn't that important(it might ruin the story somehow). We hoennshippers just think that we can change everthing,but shipping is just a fan's idea, so I don't think it will ever happen. There's this other petition about bringing back the manga. I signed it... but I don't think a bunch of fanatics like us can make a company like Viz start translating again o_O. The thought of seeing people in Japan making a petition about Yuuki makes me laugh somehow... if they are doing one. >_>

*lol* Anyway, I thought that bring in Brendan would ruin the story too, I mean, look at the hints of advanceshipping, some pokeshippers are beginning to like it too. I signed a petiton to make another sequel to a game, for a year (or so) the project of it seemed going on and off but recently, it really 'seems' to have become official that they are really making the sequel (note the 'seem' I just hope that they actually make it ^^;;) ... I'm not making sense again XD. I actually kinda doubt that the Japanese would make a petition to have Yuuki in the anime, they seem to be really liking contestshipping and advanceshipping

Status
Not open for further replies.