• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hoennshipping General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sequoia

Sekii and Twinnie-onee-- Fwah...I miss our ol' glory days too...ah...those months where we had the highest posts in all the the Shippers Community...good days, good days...

I would be writing drabbles, but lately I haven't gotten any ideas...xD; [hence why Fireflies hasn't been updated with a drabble in like FOREVAR]

-dances around with "404: Topic not found" sign-
Look at our post count compared to the Pokeshippers =_=; We used to try and beat them, remember? And it was so close too...

@ Cherz: Lol, I think we made fun of him a bit too much ^^; Shin-chan's gone dead again. His cheesy drabbles are actually quite funny... I want to read them again. =(

I REMEMBER THAT SIGN! 8D -ties to head and dances with Kyoto- Just wait till I finish my (lame) Brendan CG art! There shall be a bit of discussion...

Kyoto-chan

Sekii-- I know~ now they're at least a couple thousand ahead of us...

Heheheh. Remember Icy's "Please refresh the page" sign? XD

-dances around with "404: Topic not found" sign more-

AHAH.

Topic: If there was one place where Brendan and May would have to confess to each other, where would it be?

I'd say Evergrande, 'cause it's like...so pretty there. XD

Kana

kisses
Sequoia said:
@ Cherz: Lol, I think we made fun of him a bit too much ^^; Shin-chan's gone dead again. His cheesy drabbles are actually quite funny... I want to read them again. =(

=\ Yup, I miss the old days . . . ;_;

Kyoto-chan said:
Topic: If there was one place where Brendan and May would have to confess to each other, where would it be?

Lesse . . . either Ever Grande City or . . . ummm . . . back at home sweet home, Littleroot Town. =]

They could visit Orre and confess at the Celebi Shrine too. =D

The background music would HAVE to be RURUTIA's "maururu roa"!!! That song is so peaceful and mystical, despite having no lyrics. It'd be perfect!

Kyoto-chan said:
Heheheh. Remember Icy's "Please refresh the page" sign? XD

OMG! ;_; Icy! I haven't talked to her in forever . . . I miss her. ;_;

hikari_blaze

Uh... Littleroot Town? Lilycove?

Healing-D-Vision

The Road of Life
I really should think of more meaningful things to say
(Maybe I should write another drabble, but, I can't think of a situation worth writing at the moment)

On a cruise boat. Or Littleroot sounds like a good one too :/

Does anyone else here besides me follow Franticshipping?

Sequoia

They could visit Orre and confess at the Celebi Shrine too. =D

OMG! ;_; Icy! I haven't talked to her in forever . . . I miss her. ;_;
Lol, confessing xD; Reminds me of this fic I read... May dragged Brendan to buy yukatas and whatnot; a festival, I think.

CONFESS! CONFESS! CONFESS! CONFESS AT THE CELEBI SHRINE!

Icy...she ditched her Xanga. Haven't seen her for ages o.o;

La la la. I finally finished my Brendan artwork thing. ISN'T IT COOL?

[IMG139]http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/8633/colouredeh2.jpg[/IMG139]
http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/8633/colouredeh2.jpg

Yeahhh :D Lineart done in Paint, colouring in PhotoPaint. Shading is screwed >_>;

Kyoto-chan

Sekii and Twinnie-chan-- Last time I talked to Icy was like a month ago, too...

Sekii-- Kawaii! XD You could've made his hat a bit bigger, though. xD (Yes. It's a hat. Manga proved it. xD)

Mochi Man-san-- I follow Franticshipping; but I thought the Hoenn arc in Pokemon Special was supposed to be over?

Kana

kisses
Sekii-- Kawaii! XD You could've made his hat a bit bigger, though. xD (Yes. It's a hat. Manga proved it. xD)

But this isn't Ruby, it's Brendan. Brendan & Ruby = different.

And yes, Sekk, it's cool. x)

Kyoto-chan

Twinnie-chan-- Butbutbut, Ruby and Yuuki are supposed to be physically identical, right? XD

...We so totally need another topic. XD

Shinndo

Burning emotions
Eh I don't have a topic but I do have a random doodle from my notebook from a few months ago... o-o

815d8b55.jpg

Brendan in his future League outfit :D

Ug, I don't have anymore motivation to write anymore...

Sequoia

Eh I don't have a topic but I do have a random doodle from my notebook from a few months ago... o-o

815d8b55.jpg

Brendan in his future League outfit :D

Ug, I don't have anymore motivation to write anymore...
O_O! BRENDAN! -glomps- He looks cool in that outfit 8D I need to copy it....

Nuu~ Shin-chan, WRITE. We want to read your drabbles ;_;

Ty for all the comments ^^;
@ Kyoto: I know, I coloured it before I realised his hair/hat was stuffed >_>;

Kyoto-chan

Shin-chan-- Aweshum pen doodle. XD

...-holds up your Rukia-nee plushie at window-dropping point- Got motivation yet? >D

Sekii-- Oh. But it's still aweshum. XD

Kyoto-chan

RedJirachi-san-- Well, we're going off of the games, so that's how we ended up liking Hoennshipping so much. (Well, I supported Hoennshipping before I even TOUCHED R/S/E, but that's a different story XD) Yuuki and Haruka need not meet yet - although it's been implied that they have. Such as Jirachi: Wishmaker, where he has a small cameo in the beginning of the movie; and how Professor Birch says "May, nice to see you again". "Again" implying that Yuuki has, indeed, met Haruka before. :3

Harry1227

Boulder Trainer
It sounds a bit late to join the Hoennshippy fun...but I'll join anyway :)
Don't know where to start though, I'll just join in the conversation. XD

Twinnie-chan-- Butbutbut, Ruby and Yuuki are supposed to be physically identical, right? XD

...We so totally need another topic. XD

I always thought Ruby had a bit of a feminine look to him. I think its just me though.

Oh and Hoennshipping is mostly a really impossible shipping right? At least in the anime...Its alive in the manga through franticshipping :D

Last edited:

Healing-D-Vision

The Road of Life
Originally posted by RedJirachi
It's kind of empty-handed right now because in anime May and Brendon haven't met yet

Originally posted by Harry1227
Oh and Hoennshipping is mostly a really impossible shipping right? At least in the anime...

Whats with this all of a sudden?

Here's how I see it, now:

have Brendan and May met? Maybe..., there's no evidence that says they've met before, however, there is no evidence saying that they haven't met, and Brendan is NEVER mentioned in the anime.(Not even by Prof. Birch who, due to May being Norman's daughter, is supposed to be Brendan's father) Hell, we don't even know if he IS Prof. Birch's son or not

All we know about Brendan is that he has an Aggron, a Shiftry and a Swampert.

I still believe that they will meet, obviously not in the regular anime series, but just maybe in a special episode(a pokemon chronicle episode, much like how they did with the G/S/C characters)thats just about it, seeing as how they MIGHT give the anime a NEW main character (D/P girl) which I hope is trure, as I am very tired of seeing Ash.

Anyways....

originally posted by Kyoto-Chan

If so, I really do hope Brendan is more like Ruby in one way; Ruby has a scar above his right eye(which can't be seen because of the headband) from protecting Sapphire from a Salemence when they were young. So if Brendan were to have one trait from Ruby, I like to think he has the scar above his right eye from Protecting May when they were young d=^o^=b

Originally posted by Kyoto-Chan
Mochi Man-san-- I follow Franticshipping; but I thought the Hoenn arc in Pokemon Special was supposed to be over?

Yes, the R/S/E story is over, doesn't really mean we can stop discussing Franticshipping, seeing as how it actually wen't cannon

Originally posted by Coronis at the 'September's plost disscussion' in the Pokemon Manga Section
Sapphire trying to bring up the topic of her confession before, only to be interrupted by the TV

I like Sapphire's face in that pic :p

and yes, we need a new topic that we haven't discussed before, which, i don't know any...

Kyoto-chan

Mochi Man-san-- Yes, Sapphire's face in that is very funny. XD

But I'd like to believe Franticshipping was canon. XD Especially since Ruby kindasortalika returns Sapphire's feelings. :3

Hai~ the scar would be very romantic...>w<

Well, I guess your theories about the anime are quite logical...but c'mon, let us dream, would'ya? XD

Sequoia

So if Brendan were to have one trait from Ruby, I like to think he has the scar above his right eye from Protecting May when they were young d=^o^=b

I like Sapphire's face in that pic :p
The scar ish cool :O If Brendan had a scar from protecting May when they were young, that would be AWESOME. More shippy hints and stuff, and we can start drawing more fanart. (My mind works weird.)

What pic? o_O

@ Harry1227: Lawl, you join the HS thread when we're dead. >D It would've been way nicer if everyone else was still here. WELCOME TO T3H THREAD!

@ Kyoto: Ya know, I thought it was spelt 'Sekki'. According to Cherz anyway, since her emoticons were getting in the way and she spelt it 'seKKi'. xD

We so need a new topic. And as per usual.... I dun have one. :D

Kyoto-chan

Sekii-- It IS spelt Sekki, but I made a typo and it just stuck. 'Sides, I like Sekii better than Sekki. XD

Nah, your mind doesn't work weird. It's actually normal. XD

Same, my brain's half-dead right now. xD;

Harry1227

Boulder Trainer
Is hoennshipping really that dead now?

I think its just in the hospital with a terminal dieasese. Its still possible to bring it back...

Whats the topic now anyway?

Status
Not open for further replies.