• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hoennshipping General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyoto-chan

Harry-san-- To be honest, yeah. the original HSers are practically all gone [Sekii, Twinnie-chan, and I are like the three first-generation-of-HSers left who still post here. And I've been known for my infamous hiatuses-without-warning] and as for the LJ comm, there's like...three people who joined. xD; [Usagi-chan, Vulpixi-san, and I. XD] But we do have a good list of themes. :3

As for teh topic, there IS no topic. ^^;;;

Harry1227

Boulder Trainer
What happened to everyone anyway?
This thread seems so sad...

*hopes that someday the hoennshipping will be cured of its terminal dieasese.*

A

Asuka

If Ruby was wearing a hat all this time, what's his hair colour? Just curious...

Topic : If there was one place where Brendan and May would have to confess to each other, where would it be?

Evergrande, Littleroot or maybe hidden in Route 119 secret base. 'Cause I want it there.

Harry1227

Boulder Trainer
It wasn't a hat, it was just a bandana. Ruby's hair is still as white as ever. :D

Topic : If there was one place where Brendan and May would have to confess to each other, where would it be?

Haven't answered that...Maybe beside the lake in between Oldale and...that other town...

Kyoto-chan

Harry-san and Asuka-- His hair is dark blue, just like Senri's. Same hairstyle too. :0

And I have PROOF. ...I just have to find it on Bulbapedia again. XD;

...dammit, I wish I had stuff to contribute right now. XD

Healing-D-Vision

The Road of Life
Ruby indeed has black/dark blueish hair and looks like a mini Senri/Norman

behold
(Credit to Yumi Yuko for the pic, who posted the pic in the Ruby/Brendan club)

As for Brendan, I will only accept the fact that he has the same hairstyle as Ruby ONLY if he has the scar above his right eye T^T If not, his hair better be white.

Speaking of Ruby here is also a pic where Ruby had recently got the scar:

behold
(One again, credit to Yumi Yuko for the scan)

and because of that he made poor little Sapphire cry
(Same as first two)

and speaking of little Sapphire, a pic of both Ruby and Sapphire when they were little(how cute)
(Yet again, credit to Yumi Yuko, for first posting it at the Ruby/Brendan club)

and speaking of Franticshipping, the R/S/E story maybe over, but Ruby and Sapphire make a return in the Battle Frontier manga! Apperently Prof. Birch wanted Ruby and Sapphire to both compete in the Battle Dome just to meet Emerald. Maybe we can see more Franticshipping moments =D

As for the no topic delema, it seems as though we overused most of the topics,

Be it orverused or not, here I go again:

How do you think Brendan would propose to May, or vice versa

That was my best shot at the moment, so sue me, I tried

and i'll get back to ya when I have a meaningful answer

A

Asuka

behold

As for Brendan, I will only accept the fact that he has the same hairstyle as Ruby ONLY if he has the scar above his right eye T^T If not, his hair better be white.

Speaking of Ruby here is also a pic where Ruby had recently got the scar:

behold
(One again, credit to Yumi Yuko for the scan)

and because of that he made poor little Sapphire cry
(Same as first two)

and speaking of little Sapphire, a pic of both Ruby and Sapphire when they were little(how cute)
(Yet again, credit to Yumi Yuko, for first posting it at the Ruby/Brendan club)

and speaking of Franticshipping, the R/S/E story maybe over, but Ruby and Sapphire make a return in the Battle Frontier manga! Apperently Prof. Birch wanted Ruby and Sapphire to both compete in the Battle Dome just to meet Emerald. Maybe we can see more Franticshipping moments =D

As for the no topic delema, it seems as though we overused most of the topics,

Be it orverused or not, here I go again:

That was my best shot at the moment, so sue me, I tried

and i'll get back to ya when I have a meaningful answer

Gee, thanks for the info! I always thought Ruby's hair looked fake... so it was a hat... They were great pics! Though I'll need some time getting used to his 'new' look.

With a ring.

............DX

Wait, he'd date her. And show her the surprise ring at her house, as he'd walked her home, after the date.

Sequoia

behold
Lawl, that pic boosted the Franticshippers so much. It practically went KABOOM! when it appeared on Bulbapedia. :D It boosts HSers too. Right, Kyoto, right?

-waves white flag with "No Topic" written on it-

@ Kyoto: I actually like Sekii better >D Ty for the name.

Healing-D-Vision

The Road of Life
Originally posted by Sequoia
Lawl, that pic boosted the Franticshippers so much. It practically went KABOOM! when it appeared on Bulbapedia. It boosts HSers too. Right, Kyoto, right?

I remember that. That pretty much made franticshipping official(ish)

Originally posted by Asuka

With a ring.

Simple enough. XD

I was thinking of how they would go about it

SAMPLE:

Brendan would propose at the Universial studios theme park in Florida. Then pops the question when JAWS pops out of the water on one of the rides (scenario totally taken from the movie "Mallrats")

Don't know if that clears it up or not. I still need to think up a better answer

Kyoto-chan

Sekii - Yeah...XD I remember Usagi-chan signed on MSN, practically jumped me, and was all "FRANTICSHIPPING IS CANON! GO TO HS LJ COMM! NOW!" XDDD

^^ Yay! Typo = good for a change. XD

Speedfox-san - Welcome to the HSing thread! ^__^ I am Kyoto, insane nickname queen. XD HMM...you shall be...SPEE-SAN! XD

Topic: HM...propose?

He wouldn't. BECAUSE THAT WOULD MAKE US HOENNSHIPPERS NOT IMAGINE SCENARIOS ANYMORE D:

ACTUALLY, Yuuki'd go up to Haruka, say "ZOMG LET'S GO ELOPE TO VEGAS!". ...Jeez, that [Vegas-and-steroids-obsessed] dude who sits behind me in class is rubbing off of me. XD

I think I support this. But I have a questrion first. I know FS is Ruby and Saphire from the manga. Is HS May and Brendan from the anime or games(or both)?

Kyoto-chan

Ranger Registeel-san-- HSing is Yuuki and Haruka from both anime and games. :3

-starts to wave around 404: Topic Not Found sign-

Sequoia

@ Ranger Registeel: Brendan isn't exactly IN the anime, so we take them from the games. :3 That's why you dun get anime screenshots of them here, and why HS is so dead.

@ Kyoto: ... Kyoto, bad. We told you already not to pick on the new people. >D Spee-chan, wth. Make a decent one up!

(dead) Topic:
Maybe... Yuuki will go up to Haruka, and tell her he has a SPECIAL gift for her. He takes out a pendant on his necklace, WHOOSH! It's her engagement ring on the end. ^____^ And then they "elope to Vegas" (Chan, K. Aquired from #4190717, SPPf).

Lol @ my referencing :D Brendan should reference all of May's quotes in a letter of his or something. "This is the 'idiotic old man' writing to 'the queen' of blah blah".

Two cameo's is 'in the Anime' in my book especially if compared to LG girl.
I support FranticShipping more than Hoennshipping. I can't decide on my favorite May ship. I like Contestshipping, Hoennshipping, and Brunettshipping (May and Gary)
O well

Kyoto-chan

Sekii - Awwww, but I like to pick on the new people. XD Fine, fine fine, SPEESPEE-CHAN. XDDD

Hahaha, <3 to your referencing. XD

Ranger Registeel-san - Well, that's okay. AND HERE IS YOUR OFFICIAL WELCOME TO THE HOENNSHIPPING/FRANTICSHIPPING THREAD! XD J00 shall be RanRegi-san! :3

Black Murder Heavangelon

Ow! Ow! Harder! Ow!
Hey...you never gave me a nickname Kyoto. D:

Harry1227: Good idea, It's one of those things you'd expect from a romance novel done by Shakespear but edited by Steven Speilburg. <possible misspelli-

*shot 2 times*

why didn't i bring my B.P. vest?? @_@ *faints and diez*

Kanta-chan

Hi... peoples. o_o Man, you guys need a topic. <_<;;

Topic: What would Brendan and May have for their CD(s) cover? Are they gonna be different singers or together/in a band?
I think they should be like High and Mighty Color's Ichirin no Hana cover. =3 It'll be showing Brendan and May's faces along with their band members...

Sequoia

Hi... peoples. o_o Man, you guys need a topic. <_<;;

Topic: What would Brendan and May have for their CD(s) cover? Are they gonna be different singers or together/in a band?
I think they should be like High and Mighty Color's Ichirin no Hana cover. =3 It'll be showing Brendan and May's faces along with their band members...
. . .

Gosh, you can just walk in and make a topic. xD GO GO KANTA! WE WORSHIP YOU! -shot-

@ Kyoto: :D Aren't I just the most creative cookie in the box... Rofl, referencing online. Most people just go "Nabbed from ___".

Topic: My CD cover shall have a Kodak type thing. :O It's like a snapshot of Brendan, and a snapshot of May, and then other cool stuff stuck in the middle. Yeahhhh. =) And it will have a giant <3 on it!

Status
Not open for further replies.