• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hoennshipping General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Healing-D-Vision

The Road of Life
Topic: What would Brendan and May have for their CD(s) cover? Are they gonna be different singers or together/in a band?

Band-wise: The stereotypical "Sentimental Accoustic boy/girl Duo". Brendan is the accoutsic guitar player and May is the singer

Their album cover would have a winter setting in which they would be outside at a park at night, while it's snowing. Brendan would be sitting on the edge of a bench with his guitar case strapped to his back, looking up at a lamp post to his left side thats shining down on him and May. While May is standing a little bit in front of Brendan on his right side looking up to her right at something else.

Thats what I got for the moment

Topic- They'd be like LU. x33 OMG. I just love that duo. And their album cover would be. . . ORANGE with a bunch of random images and letters. *nods*

Haven't been here in ages. . . *coughs*

Kyoto-chan

Evil-chan - e_e;; Not our fault we're all braindead and stuff.

BMH-kun - YES I DID! SEE?!?! BMH-KUN! XD

Sekii - Haha, true...you're creative. XD

Topic: Hmm...

I'm an idiot, so it'd be like one of those covers where it's all retro. XD Like Haruka and Yuuki are standing back-to-back in the center of the cover, and there's like stripes behind them. XD

Annnd I don't know why, but I've always seen Haruka as a piano player. XD Yuuki gets a guitar, and and and for the hell of it, Daigo on drums, and Mitsuru gets a guitar too. XD But Yuuki gets to do all the cool guitar solos. XDDD

Harry1227

Boulder Trainer
Album cover...hmm...I guess they should be in a band rather than a duo :D

Brendan could be the bassist (no reason it just seems to fit him) May could be the vocalist/rhythm guitarist. Wally could be their lead guitarist XD

What about the drummer? XD

Album cover...purple with splotches of blue and red :D *imagines*

Ruby4ever

Hoenn Contest Champ
Album cover...hmm...I guess they should be in a band rather than a duo :D

Brendan could be the bassist (no reason it just seems to fit him) May could be the vocalist/rhythm guitarist. Wally could be their lead guitarist XD

What about the drummer? XD

Album cover...purple with splotches of blue and red :D *imagines*

All right then, let's create a band of trainers!

So... Ruby the bassist, Wally the lead guitarist, Sapphy the vocalist and maybe Emerald the drummer!

Healing-D-Vision

The Road of Life
Originally posted by Harry1227
Brendan could be the bassist (no reason it just seems to fit him)

Originally posted by Ruby4ever
So... Ruby the bassist

Speaking of Brendan/Ruby as a bassist:

Brendan/Ruby getting in the groove on bass

Seeing Brendan as a bassist seems interesting, but i'll stick with him as the lead guitarist. That way he can perform guitar solos, and not ones that suck. May can be the vocalist/rhythm guitarist just because.

then again, Ruby really doesn't strike me as a bassist. Brendan, maybe, but Ruby?

I see Ruby as more of an accoustic guitar player, or even Keyboardist/Pianist

and just for the hell of it,

another Hoennshippy pic I found.(I dont know if I already posted this or not...)

Actually, I think it may be a franticshipping pic, The bottom part of Brendan/Ruby's hair under the bandanna is black, and we all know that Ruby has black hair, and apperently it says: "RuSa" (RuSa = RubyxSapphire)

bleh....

Credit to http://hana.s152.xrea.com/k/p/index.htm for the pic

Last edited:

Kyoto-chan

Mochi Man-san - Wai~, great finds. :D

Dammit, I can't believe I forgot part of my answer. XDD; Haruka's not only pianist, but lead vocals! Yuuki can be backup and lead guitar. XDD; [And btw, as for pianist, see The Fray or bands like The Fray. XDD Piano in teh background. :D]

Kanta-chan

Ooh~ that's cool picture of Brendan/Ruby with that bass guitar. That really suits him though because May can play the guitar. =)

Brendan = plays deeper sounding instrument than May

As for vocalist.. err auditions? ^^;

A

Asuka

Black Murder, don't you dare die!! And BMH-kun sounds... er, funny...

Brendan and May should be a duo artist. In a Doduo suit? (I've no sense of humor. Bleh.)

EnvyFrontier

Shinou Trainer
they will pull out a great show,just imgine yuukie play guitar hakura bajo and wally the drums.the band is made,mabey the name band be gamers,cristelers,etc

Kyoto-chan

=_= The thread needs not be revived unless it is coming close to being a month since the thread has been posted in.

-dances around with 404: Topic not Found sign-

lilrumpkinkb

I got a topic to save us all! :)

If Bredan meets May by accident in Johto, what do you think will happen?

Wheter or not they become good friends. I see May going to Johto as a good chance for Hoennshippers to believe they might meet each other there, or at least it will make a good fan fic settign according to current events of the anime.

Avegaille

ジャッジメントですの!
I got a topic to save us all! :)

Wheter or not they become good friends. I see May going to Johto as a good chance for Hoennshippers to believe they might meet each other there, or at least it will make a good fan fic settign according to current events of the anime.

Oooh, Brendan may have not came in during Battle Frontier season, but this... this is a new opportunity for us Hoennshippers... =D

Maybe at first they would start as new firends and probably Brendan would offer to travel with May and their shipping hints being... XD

Healing-D-Vision

The Road of Life

I smell a special episode in the works :D

It would make sence, seeing as the 9th movie showed Brendan at the Battle Tower(the one in the 7th movie) which means that he was still in Hoenn during Ash's Battle Frontier challenge. Then Brendan can go to Jhoto (Which just so happens to be my favourite Region) and meet May by chance and hopefully sparks fly...

Yea...

EnvyFrontier

Shinou Trainer

they will became best friends {love of first sight{} friends.or may start yelling him and brendan do the same.like the say argue ends in love.

Kyoto-chan

Mochi Man-san - Wait. What? ...WHEN?!?! [I thought the only appearance of Yuuki in the anime was in Jirachi: Wishmaker...@_@; I don't remember anything when I was watching Destiny Deoxys...]

Topic: *o* Man that would be so awesome. XD

But I believe Yuuki and Haruka would start off much like Ruby and Sapphire did when they were children...:3 Perhaps Yuuki would save Haruka from a Pokemon as well! >D

Status
Not open for further replies.