• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hoennshipping General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sequoia

lol my fic uses random ideas i get from school...XD were you talking about Emerald? that's going to be good...can't wait till i get my DS and Emerald game later this year...and my new mobile...

Avegaille

ジャッジメントですの!
Breezy said:
Match call hmm? *smiles and nods, pretending she knows what that means* Least ya guys have something to talk about now: hints. XP

lol, yes, i know! and uh, yeah, I got far as much to Mauville, Brendan doesn't say much uring battles except the usual...... -_-;;;

I might find mroe hints if i get to the middle of the game! yayness!

Sequoia

XD hurry up and play it then! i'm waiting for it to come out here./..

Avegaille

ジャッジメントですの!
Sequoia said:
XD hurry up and play it then! i'm waiting for it to come out here./..

lol, i'm doing my best....... i have to train too you know! and yeah, i don't think there are much shippings in the trianer or match call...... lol

Kyoto-chan

>_>; B-boy's still evil...-coughs-

In Lavaridge, he still said he was going to challenge Norman, who looked stronger than you. (If May were me, I'd punch him right then and there! >_<)

-coughs- The meanie who still insults you. But he's nicer if you call him on the Match Call...Dunno why...tough exterior, soft interior?

Sequoia-- I'm trying my best too! >_<; I'm still stuck at Petalburg. Damn, Norman's HARD. (Especially since I started out with Mudkip...)

;157;- Kyoto-chan -;172;

Avegaille

ジャッジメントですの!
Kyoto-chan said:
>_>; B-boy's still evil...-coughs-

In Lavaridge, he still said he was going to challenge Norman, who looked stronger than you. (If May were me, I'd punch him right then and there! >_<)

-coughs- The meanie who still insults you. But he's nicer if you call him on the Match Call...Dunno why...tough exterior, soft interior?

Sequoia-- I'm trying my best too! >_<; I'm still stuck at Petalburg. Damn, Norman's HARD. (Especially since I started out with Mudkip...)

;157;- Kyoto-chan -;172;

lol, I'm still at mauville........ I'm currently trainign to get at a hgiher level....... -_-;;;;

anyway, i started with torchic, so it should be easy.......

So...everyone's talking about Emerald, huh? Damn. I feel left out.
I don't have it yet. And, I have no clue how I'm going to get it. I
haven't asked my parents for anything Pokemon-related in very, very
veeeeeeeeerrrrrrryyy long time. Perhaps if I were to save up for it
my self, and buy it when my dad and I go to get the Star Wars Episode
3 game. How much does it cost, anyway? And why is everyone saying
that Brendan acts mean in the game? I played as May once in my
Ruby version(I was bored, ok?), and he just seemed kinda stiff and
uptight to me. Like he was trying too hard to sound polite. I guess he
was probably kind of arrogant, but tried not to show it. He did seem
extremely unwilling to accept defeat. But, what do I know? For all
I know, he could have had a COMPLETE personality overhaul in Emerald.

Ice-Phoenix-chan

gone with the wind~
Avegaille- 9:00 your time? @_@ I suck at these time things a lot... but I think it's 12 hours ahead of my time ;_; and I'm not allowed on in the morning (except for Saturdays...) >_<;;

Kyoto- lol! That's so cute! XD

I got Emerald! Yay! I'm only in Dewford(sp?) though ;_;

KK- Ya, Brendan did seem arrogant in R/S =/

S

Spartan 117

Finally, i return!!! *looks @ posts* @_@ to many posts to read.
Emerald, aie? I am geting it on May 6, 2005 or tommorowv(same thing)

Avegaille

ジャッジメントですの!
Ice-Phoenix-chan said:
Avegaille- 9:00 your time? @_@ I suck at these time things a lot... but I think it's 12 hours ahead of my time ;_; and I'm not allowed on in the morning (except for Saturdays...) >_<;;

Kyoto- lol! That's so cute! XD

I got Emerald! Yay! I'm only in Dewford(sp?) though ;_;

KK- Ya, Brendan did seem arrogant in R/S =/

lol, so you got Emerald? looks like you don't need my help after all, lol! And I'm stil ltraining at Mauville....... when will those hoennshipping hints come out! -_-;;;

G

gonbemaster

You guys are lucky. I don't have Emerald yet. I'm probably not going to bet it for a long time. =(

E

*Eastwinds*

Wow I finally get to post!Look at all the pages!@-@ Yay!Emerald came out!^^ I was begging my dad to give it to me! I got it on the first day!=)
Kyoto-Chan-Ya!,only if I were May I would hurt him so bad it woulden't even be funny.
lol.^^
Sequoia-Looks great on the DS!You getting it on your Birthday?
Avegaille Spellman- They'll come really soon,I love the hints a lot!^^I'm also in training.^^;;Lol Emerald fever,I think I got that.lol
brendan a+b=c-long time no see!I'm telling you now Emerald rocks!
Man mach call rocks!^^

F

Flame The Blaziken

(Woo hoo I finally posted in this thread o_O)

In case no one knows me-- I'm aquakirbyyoshi! Your average idiot who's obsessed with Hoennshipping and Franticshipping. W00t. XD

Oh, I have Emerald! Haven't played it in days in fact. XD I started a new file because I overpowered my pokemon team too much. ;_; (skitty, kirlia, breloom, azumarill and torchic) Haha, and this time I picked to be Brendan instead of May. XD WOO HOO GENDER SWAPPED! *shot*

LOL, I was May in my first file of Emerald and I went "o_O" at the Rad Neighbor thingie.

Kyoto-chan

AKY-- I can call you that, right?

xD I haven't played it in days too. I have this friend who has the Pokemon Emerald guide. I looked at it...I also asked him where to find Sableye. Now I have to backtrack all the way back to Dewford and...>_< Yeah. Back to Granite Cave for me. I'm gonna play it today! -giggles- ._.; You..."overpowered" your team? Is that even possible? I loooove power. But my Mudkip evolved while I was heading to Dewford. o_0;

Icy-- What's so cute? My punching Brendan? (I'm not afraid of punching/kicking guys. In fact, once I kicked one of my classmate's shins, and he was practically whining in pain. xP He was one of the 'cool kids'.)

;157;- Kyoto-chan -;172;

Flame the Blaziken- You're THE aquakirbyyoshi?! Wow, I never thought
I'd get a chance to meet you! I've heard a great many good things
about you.

Kyoto- It's me, Kyle. I got a new name. Nice, isn't it? Anyway, I
agree with you. I'm not afraid of hitting anyone who crosses me,
whatever their gender is. However, that mentality has gotten me
in trouble more than once...

So, you ALL have Emerald, huh? Damn. Now I feel even more
left out. I'm still a little uneasy about asking for it, though. My
parents don't mind Pokemon, but they're under the impression that it's
for little kids. Well, at least GM feels my pain.

Blazikens_Brushfire

The Blaziking
Damn. Everyone got Emerald?! Oh well. I hope I get it. My birthday's on Mother's Day and I'm pretty hopeful... unless my lil bro gets me Rachet and Clank 3.... Anywho, B-Boy's evil?? That... doesn't sound like our Brendan, unless he has a crush on May. Who's farthest on the game at the moment, by the way? Any sign of shipping hints? And... uh... whos the "aquakirbyyoshi"? *Glances at CC* Nice name.

azngirlLH

Battle Pyramid Champion
Flame The Blaziken said:
(Woo hoo I finally posted in this thread o_O)

In case no one knows me-- I'm aquakirbyyoshi! Your average idiot who's obsessed with Hoennshipping and Franticshipping. W00t. XD

Oh, I have Emerald! Haven't played it in days in fact. XD I started a new file because I overpowered my pokemon team too much. ;_; (skitty, kirlia, breloom, azumarill and torchic) Haha, and this time I picked to be Brendan instead of May. XD WOO HOO GENDER SWAPPED! *shot*

LOL, I was May in my first file of Emerald and I went "o_O" at the Rad Neighbor thingie.

Wow it's rare to see you here . . .

. . . give us all the Brendan x May stuff in that game. >:3

I didn't get my hands on Emerald . .. yet . . ..

Sequoia

hey wow, Breezy's back!! whee...o_O;; does everyone have Emerald? i didn't know...it's not out here yet, so i might get it for my bday...XD anyways, who said B-Boy was evil?! ::glares around:: oh yeah, Breezy are you going to continue that *fan fic like scenario*?

Status
Not open for further replies.